Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5119384 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
What's all dis on mah screen nah
Is dis PG program?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
JuicyStar:
If na so e easy boko haram for don end since.
Shey? Na laugh I dey laugh since. Their mouth is shooting faster than the gun they are holding

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Akorkor:

Oau to the world. MSc IT 2013

Hheyyyyyy Lorde grin grin. Great ife!!! smiley

So We plenty for here like this cheesy....we suppose dey the same team na ... grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mariinee:
The vile words you use on housemates you don't like are reflective of the kind of person you are. I will not stop saying this.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oya oya, let everyone pick, this na general market.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Nengi, I have no issues with her sha

She gave him two spoons and asked if that was okay. He asked for 1 more and she gave half a spoon more...

Prince she gave a lot because he helped with the cooking and of course He eats a lot...

If Nengi gave Lucy food, I don’t think there was any malicious intent in that scenario..

Don’t forget how she is always trying to feed Laycon to the extent that he eats from their plate when she and Ozo are eating..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mariinee:
So, one person is the catalyst? Nahhh. It's the kind of person these people have always been.

No seriously how which you saw the guy's posts earlier and you were an Icon you drag am plus e ancestors till mod ban to you. Even e fellow ellites nr bold like e posts grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
NihiIist:

Most of them already chose him as their champion right from the day dey were unveiled....grin. 95% fans of laycon are people who are suffering and struggling in life. It's a known fact.. They can relate.

Last season and the season before there was no sufferhead nigga in the house hence, there were no pity votes.

Hopefully next season will be the same.

Sorry, is this the same Nihilist of old? E get why I dey ask...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
jayjaycee0:

quite shameful you think am wrong and you correct. i blame our schools for letting you graduate

[img]https://media./images/8bb841ee36cff15bd53421913564bbd6/tenor.gif[/img]

No naaaaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
Onyi99:

With the way you are going one will think you will have a share in the money grin
What do i know sef cry
Ozox85
What did I do bayi?? grin
Look at the pics he posted
The prize is 25m and I was joking that iCons won't come for him,cause we're winning 85m

Ozo ko ,ozo ni
Change that thing to
Layconx85

And for my share,a win for 1 is a win for all

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ForkUBish: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
these housemates no go kill me....what sa fvck I'm i watching...Lmao

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

If he no top with that percentage ehhhhh, this place no go contain us. With your hype better make sure he tops with that 51%

If Elites and Kidd fans vote Kidd, Ozo and Nengi fans vote Ozo, he can't pull 51%, let's be true to ourselves.

If he pulls 51% this week with those people up, make all of una just forget finals. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Someone should quote me when they start the wager presentation cheesy

Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
For those not watching, housemates are doing hiding and shooting. Kidd and Erica are having their own discussion outside.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by whitepanda: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Come are they playing police and thief.... My God bthis. Housemates are not serious

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

And recently, the cutting off from other HMs...even Lucy is happily playing this game with them tonight.

Her friends leaving and the whole kissing issue on Sunday night kind of neccitated it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:

Baby. grin kiss

My love. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dotez:
What's all dis on mah screen nah
Is dis PG program?
Wetin Dem dey do?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
tenderheart:
Someone should quote me when they start the wager presentation cheesy

Thanks.
Wager presentation has ended. Biggie has not announced if they won or lost.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
These shooting sounds they are making is cracking me up grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
iboboyswag:

Sorry, is this the same Nihilist of old? E get why I dey ask...

Nah. He's impersonating the main Nihilîst.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

If Elites and Kidd fans vote Kidd, Ozo and Nengi fans vote Ozo, he can't pull 51%, let's be true to ourselves.

grin grin with una hype Na wetin we expect.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Na for this kind mumu play dem go see laycon
. See as body dey sweet am. Compete for HOH task now e go dey throw dice for 1min

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Niceee...Architecture 2013 set smiley

Nicee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:

The emboldened is another issue all together and very different from my POV.

I'd love to read your reasons for thinking no other girl will have sex repteadly with Kidd if they're dating in the house. Before you reply, note that most people never saw the scenes that'd play out in future happening when Erica entered that house.
Lmao. It's not about the sex. Honestly, I don't even care about what they do in their 'relationship.' It's about seeking affection from where it isn't present. How many times has Kidd said or implied that this thing isn't a relationship and it has no destination? Has that stopped her from constantly seeking assurance? What's the right thing to do if someone makes it clear that they don't want anything serious but you want the opposite?

I don't like typing long unless I'm working. If not, I have a whole lot to say. About your last line, it was always obvious with the tenacity she used in pinning him down.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
NihiIist:

Most of them already chose him as their champion right from the day dey were unveiled....grin. 95% fans of laycon are people who are suffering and struggling in life. It's a known fact.. They can relate.

Last season and the season before there was no sufferhead nigga in the house hence, there were no pity votes.

Hopefully next season will be the same.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mariinee:
The vile words you use on housemates you don't like are reflective of the kind of person you are. I will not stop saying this.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

It all makes sense now, guess that's why sha. Nengi is still a sweet girl regardless.

Prince even volunteered to help cut the frozen chicken without being asked... He had to sharpen the knife and cut it with all his might... Then he will now have same ratio with people that were sleeping when the process was being done

Regardless she's sweet and just

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Fayar:

Hheyyyyyy Lorde grin grin. Great ife!!! smiley

So We plenty for here like this cheesy....we suppose dey the same team na ... grin grin grin grin

I am crusing ohh. smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
Btw, any true neutral will just look and pass in this icons vs elites fight...

See I don am before, it was all bants and fun, till hellites decided to go for the kill when they saw they were at advantage, they really milked the advantage, na im icon change am for them oh, and rained grenades on them merciless...

The day this war was declared grin, can never be forgotten, that cold night, the day a young man career, life and reputation was about to be destroyed because of a game, they thought they had it all... I give it up to icons that fought that battle that night... They turned the situation around....

So, long story cut short, no victim in this fight, that you are outnumbered or keep getting handicapped by the actions of their fave doesn't make them a victim, going by the past, this hellites would do worst if they were at advantage...

So make we dead that sheathing of sword talk, if we do, they will stab us in the back...

Icon army on the attack till day 71, neutrals that don't know how this started should look aside, or pick a side let's rumble!!!

If Laycon wasn't defended that day
Am sure the guy go get case for court immediately after leaving the house,cause the allegations too plenty

Ritualist, cultist, rapist,peadophile,agbero

Thank God his army diffused the tension and attacked his enemies so hard

Now they want to stop

Na lie we die on the gbas gbos

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
Woz all these Pau, Pau, Pau all of them are doing? Is it part of the wager or a task?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Na for this kind mumu play dem go see laycon
. See as body dey sweet am. Compete for HOH task now e go dey throw dice for 1min
If they come for ur own now you will start crying foul. You know u are good at that.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2020
FIGARO00:
Wetin Dem dey do?
All dis Primary school kid Police and thief stuff,dey con dey use their mouth make sounds of gun.

D thing looks awkward seeing adults doing dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5814) (5815) (5816) (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.