Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5112329 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Girliving:

But her reaction was s a result of Kidd's action... She didn't want to be in a group where she knows she is not wanted... They should av been happy na

I tire oo. Their actions is the reason Lucy will continue to get more votes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:
Team white walkers might get something from Johnnie walkers. grin

Please go to their page on Twitter and beg them to reward Ozo them publicly .
I have already jus hope they give them the trip to Scotland n som cash
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:

That's the problem with people. Lucy dey her own oo, them carry their nonsense go meet am.

These HM are just two faced.

They want to be in the book of the billionaire son.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
gracechellar:
a

Her voice is always shaking
Why?
Is it because of what she drank?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lucy is saying she has not had issues with anybody oh.. grin grin grin
Wonders shall never end

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:

First of all, I'm not an Elite, I'd wanted to correct your notion when you quoted me earlier but I forgot. Someone also thought I'm an iCon.

Secondly, I'm not a Kiddrica shipper. I'm a Pribaj shipper, though. lipsrsealed

Now to the emboldened. I never said he told Erica he wants a relationship neither did I say I never saw it coming BY THAT TIME, what I'm saying is that in the first few days this show started, most people (let me not use nobody again) didn't see what has played out in the Kiddrica situation happening where Erica would be seeking for his assurance.

I get your point....
So in conclusion we both agree that she's wasting both her time and Kidd's
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:

I tire oo. Their actions is the reason Lucy will continue to get more votes.
I am so irritated right now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
This Prince has anger issues and it feels like he can actually hit a woman oo shocked

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
MamBi:
Won’t Ozo and Nengi come and watch this show? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh lord, I don laugh tire...
I'm very sure even if Ozo want to show himself there

Sister Becky no go gree

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:

Stop seeking unnecessary attention .
If you expect me to give the energy I gave Mike and Miracle to any other housemate , I'm afraid that's not going to happen.
I said it that I'm cruising this year .
I can't exhaust myself for people that will come out and all sign endorsements and live large .

I started watching the show from week 3 and I definitely knew about Ozo's strength before I chose to support him .
Nengi is my second fave and if Ozo is not up I'm definitely going to support her .
There are lots of other housemates I like and when I feel like I'm going to hype them, defend them , campaign for them and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it because I'm not doing it with your phone nor data .

Don't restrict me to your perceived idea of me .
I'm much more deeper than that .
The fact you've refused to grow up doesn't mean I can't.
At the end of the day, all these housemates will come out and become friends , what then is our gain for cussing out each other because of people that don't even know us ?

Hear me and hear me well , because I'm only going to say this to you once ....Laycon deserves to win !

While Ozo will remain my first choice till day 71 - and I'm going to do everything possible on my own part to see him win , I honestly don't mind Laycon winning .

He may be a overrated and overhyped like many other potential winners before him , but there is no denying that ,that young man is a star .
He has a clean soul and he's an amazing human being.
To top it off , he's intelligent , down to earth and gives his best in whatever he's involved in .
I have no ground to detest him and I'm not one of those people that think it makes me cool to go against the majority.

It's rather unfortunate that winners are being handpicked from stage and initially I detested him for that ...until I realized that it's no fault of his that Nigerians chose him .
I pulled off my clouded shroud and saw him for what he is and I can say I'm quite impressed by his ambience.

You have every right to feel whatever way you feel about him and I'd never chastise you for that ,but please don't drag me into your hollow circle, and again don't presume you know me .

Have a wonderful day .
Apt!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
iCONS

Laycon has only you and I

Let's go extra hard this last hour

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lucy you haven't had issue With those people because they have been tolerating you.

Laycon yarn am well. All na drama that's why them they swerve am. Tueh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
laycon. don join
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
See mum.u tricky wan join talk too because everyone is picking on Lucy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
"You're a man/woman after my heart" yen yen yen

This same energy u are using to lick 3bear's ass will Completely disappear if he was a supporter of Laycon and then starts csmpaign on d thread for pple to also vote Erica.

See mouth like chimo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Prince na my boy in real life so automatically he is my number one, kiddwaya comes next. I know the both of them don't stand a chance but you see that laycon. That boy makes me vomit, very dull and not competitive. BBN is not a poverty alleviation scheme. A winner shouldn't be judged based on who don suffer for life and in biggies house the most. . His fans aren't helping matters either. They be like

Laycon: mehebdnkssmsbsksnshanskoribobo

Icons: awn my laycon is so intelligent, he is spitting fire.
cheesy cheesy cheesy sending u love and light brother.

Laslas u go dey alright.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:
[s]
Stop seeking unnecessary attention .
If you expect me to give the energy I gave Mike and Miracle to any other housemate , I'm afraid that's not going to happen.
I said it that I'm cruising this year .
I can't exhaust myself for people that will come out and all sign endorsements and live large .

I started watching the show from week 3 and I definitely knew about Ozo's strength before I chose to support him .
Nengi is my second fave and if Ozo is not up I'm definitely going to support her .
There are lots of other housemates I like and when I feel like I'm going to hype them, defend them , campaign for them and there is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it because I'm not doing it with your phone nor data .

Don't restrict me to your perceived idea of me .
I'm much more deeper than that .
The fact you've refused to grow up doesn't mean I can't.
At the end of the day, all these housemates will come out and become friends , what then is our gain for cussing out each other because of people that don't even know us ?

Hear me and hear me well , because I'm only going to say this to you once ....Laycon deserves to win !

While Ozo will remain my first choice till day 71 - and I'm going to do everything possible on my own part to see him win , I honestly don't mind Laycon winning .

He may be a overrated and overhyped like many other potential winners before him , but there is no denying that ,that young man is a star .
He has a clean soul and he's an amazing human being.
To top it off , he's intelligent , down to earth and gives his best in whatever he's involved in .
I have no ground to detest him and I'm not one of those people that think it makes me cool to go against the majority.

It's rather unfortunate that winners are being handpicked from stage and initially I detested him for that ...until I realized that it's no fault of his that Nigerians chose him .
I pulled off my clouded shroud and saw him for what he is and I can say I'm quite impressed by his ambience.

You have every right to feel whatever way you feel about him and I'd never chastise you for that ,but please don't drag me into your hollow circle, and again don't presume you know me .

Have a wonderful day . [/s]
You can only fool Team Laycon for cheap likes

You can't deny the fact that Team Ozo failed you and that is why you ain't taking him serious this season.

Nobody said Laycon doesn't deserve to win.. Whoever is in that house deserves to win and it also depend on what the voters want in a particular season.

So stop trying to play smart and just agree that your Bbn business was busted since last season.

Some of us knew this season won't be rossy for you as per bbn runs na.

You have been relegated to be an Ikorodu forecaster..

Give us the top 3 for this week or get the fvck out of here..

It is when Ozo and his fans failed you that you know that you don't want to take Bbnaija serious again.

Yeye dey smell.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Geezeem:

[/b]

did they ever do this in BBN?
naaa.. BBA punishment be that grin

They did
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
humility101:

God pls I don't want to have a friend like Lucy.
Ka3na tried
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
DrakeBlend:

How? Cos he's raising his voice and angry??
He's frustrated that Lucy doesn't want to calm down and understand why they are having the argument in the first place(That can be really upsetting)... Dorathy has corroborated.

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
I listened to the argument with rapt attention and it made me remember Tacha and Frodd.

They'd quarrel before their tasks, but they'd put personal beef aside to work together to win their group presentation. Tacha in particular used to tolerate Frodd who could be hard to work with. I would see Tacha's face filled with anger and frustration but she'd hold it together for the sake of the group so they'd win. Once the presentation is over, Frodd and Tacha go begin quarrel. grin

Anyway, Prince is right. The guy is a man of wisdom. I agree with everything he said. Dora too is right.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:
Team white walkers might get something from Johnnie walkers. grin

Please go to their page on Twitter and beg them to reward Ozo them publicly .
Apple Apple boys........Laycon.....cheesy. effect...

I like good cocktail though...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Laycon has never been a fan of Lucy so make e sit down.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
See people wey Lucy dey cook for. All of them against her this night grin. Nobody has her back sad Na wa o.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
They should leave Lucy alone, I don't see any big deal in refusing to be part of a group having Kidd and Erica, they both combine to form the flagship of bad luck for this season. Some people are just unnecessarily transferring aggression to Lucy, they should resolve whatever is troubling them within.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
This is why it’s not good to carry friends matter on your head. Lucy had issues with Nengi Cos of Dora and other people took offense ( this is not excluding other issues) but see Dora today; everyone is complaining about Lucy and she joins.

I 90percent don’t like Lucy’s attitude but when there is a gang up, as a friend, calm down the issue and stay with your friend even if you don’t side with her not to join against her. She’s alone now it’s not cool.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dora now am proud of you.

If Nengi do nonsense I go clear am straight same with any Babylon thats my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vickyboiy: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Laycon don overtake nengi for Instagram o...let's see who'll be the first to reach 700k

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderFireHawk: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Onyi99:
Just nekodu
Nwoke di ka nwoke si adi wink
My own ultimate light skin cool
We all need an Ozo in our life sha

You and who

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
OfficialIce:

Go and answer Threebear first grin
I have done that to your god threebear.

Now answer me

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
realhovaps:
Lucy you haven't had issue With those people because they have been tolerating you.

Laycon yarn am well. All na drama that's why them they swerve am. Tueh

Laycon has never been a fan of Lucy. So we know he wi say nonsense. Make e take time oo.. we like him no mean say em go dey use sentiments.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
I know we all enjoy Lucy's banters , but girl really needs psychological evaluation .

Something is definitely off .

All jokes aside .

I love her though .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5824) (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.