Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5118994 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
akthedream2019:

You can only fool Team Laycon for cheap likes

You can't deny the fact that Team Ozo failed you and that is why you ain't taking him serious this season.

Nobody said Laycon doesn't deserve to win.. Whoever is on that house deserves to win and it also depend on what the voters want in a particular season.

So stop trying to play smart and just agree that your Bbn business was busted since last season.

Some of us knew this season won't be rossy for you as per bbn runs na.

You have been relegated to be an Ikorodu forecaster..

Give us the top 3 or get the fvck out of here..

It is when Ozo and his fans failed you that you know that you don't want to take Bbnaija serious again.

Yeye dey smell.
What is all dis Team Ozo failed you,dis one don dey dust for mouth since.

If u get issue with 3bear kindly face him/her,

If you don't mind liv Team Ozo out of ur rough play

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
Some clowns feel because they go against majority they are the "self righteous intelligent one"... grin

Objectivity is objectivity....

Threebear hit the nail well...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
ToyinDipo:
They should leave Lucy alone, I don't see any big deal in refusing to be part of a group having Kidd and Erica, they both combine to form the flagship of bad luck for this season. Some people are just unnecessarily transferring aggression to Lucy, they should resolve whatever is troubling them within.
This is content, we need entertainment..
This is what we signed up for
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderFireHawk: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
babydioku:
who is that one behind him looking like agbero?

I guess one of your brothers is an agbero like him

Anuofia

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
see as my kidd just chill dey watch.... dey observe

I like this boi grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
That's a task... Without tasks he is kinda boring tbh

You're probably right.

That idiot Ozo only comes alive during Tasks.

Other than that, the idiot is only following one fair pussy everywhere around the house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Stop spinning narrative. Kidd came to her before laycon did, kidd also professed his love before laycon did. and kidd is much more attractive in all ramifications.
The hunger worrying you will not kee you ooo... because it is starting to affect your cerebrum already
kidd professed love?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Everyone going at Lucy....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
What nonsense is neo saying!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amillionn:
This is why it’s not good to carry friends matter on your head. Lucy had issues with Nengi Cos of Dora and other people took offense ( this is not excluding other issues) but see Dora today; everyone is complaining about Lucy and she joins.

I 90percent don’t like Lucy’s attitude but when there is a gang up, as a friend, calm down the issue and stay with your friend even if you don’t side with her not to join against her. She’s alone now it’s not cool.

Dora is a sneaky girl.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
These HMs are the craziest.
They always go against any one that cooks for them.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
ToyinDipo:
They should leave Lucy alone, I don't see any big deal in refusing to be part of a group having Kidd and Erica, they both combine to form the flagship of bad luck for this season. Some people are just unnecessarily transferring aggression to Lucy, they should resolve whatever is troubling them within.

I wonder o. On this one I'm supporting her Jare. As far as it's not Biggie that paired them she has right to choose whichever group.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
bluefilm:

You're probably right.

That idiot Ozo only comes alive during Tasks.

Other than that, the idiot is only following one fair pussy everywhere around the house.

The guy no get content.
Nengi is his highlight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Akorkor:

Dora is a sneaky girl.

Even Dora wey Lucy carry her fight for head. Lucy better know now that she is on her own. Forget the others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tng(f): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Geezeem:

[/b]

did they ever do this in BBN?
naaa.. BBA punishment be that grin

I think in season 2 . Bisola and one other person
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderFireHawk: 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
EmmyCC:
Who watched Ozo acting Tochi? Ozo is so versatile yet some agenda people will come to say he is boring. I have not had the kind of laugh I heard today watching the performance of Ozo in a long while.

Agenda people like ??

Don't be a coward please

Name them

The Wayas or Exploras or icons or ninjas

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simran94:
This Prince has anger issues and it feels like he can actually hit a woman oo shocked

He's not a woman beater. Prince is pissed that Lucy never listens. Dora has lost her cool too, is she a man beater?

Prince is pissed that Lucy said he's not her true friend, when we all saw how Prince used to constantly beg Lucy and talk to her in the first month of this show. The day they lost their wager under her reign, Prince talk tire sotey I was insulting him. Prince used to look out for Lucy especially after Ka3na left. The nigga is tired and hurt that Lucy never listens.

How come even Laycon disagrees with her? When Laycon who's always calm and doesn't quarrel with Lucy, points out her wrong with facts, you go know say water don pass garri. Nobody is supporting her. All of them can't be wrong.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

I wonder o. On this one I'm supporting her Jare. As far as it's not Biggie that paired them she has right to choose whichever group.
Aswear that was my thought too.
And Biggie did not specify how to choose group members.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Laycon has never been a fan of Lucy. So we know he wi say nonsense. Make e take time oo.. we like him no mean say em go dey use sentiments.

Lucy is doing rubbish, if you see the way Nengi avoids her. Because Nengi knows and doesn't want trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Laycon has never been a fan of Lucy. So we know he wi say nonsense. Make e take time oo.. we like him no mean say em go dey use sentiments.
Maybe u should watch with your eyes opened... Lucy lied on Praise, Laycon set her straight on what happened. He said "Praise is not here, he's my guy, I will speak for him"
Una go just come here come talk rubbish. Did Laycon lie about what happened btw Lucy and Praise? So what nonsense did Laycon say about Lucy?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Even Dora wey Lucy carry her fight for head. Lucy better know now that she is on her own. Forget the others.

I am telling you. Dorathy is nobody friend in that house

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Prince na my boy in real life so automatically he is my number one, kiddwaya comes next. I know the both of them don't stand a chance but you see that laycon. That boy makes me vomit, very dull and not competitive. BBN is not a poverty alleviation scheme. A winner shouldn't be judged based on who don suffer for life and in biggies house the most. . His fans aren't helping matters either. They be like

Laycon: mehebdnkssmsbsksnshanskoribobo

Icons: awn my laycon is so intelligent, he is spitting fire.

Don't worry

you see this season eh?

una go see how e go end

make we dey watch grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Peppermintflav:
In the midst of this juicy conversation/argument Biggie will still go on commercial break. Tomorrow you will tell me to vote

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
akthedream2019:
I have done that to your god threebear.
Now answer me
Threebear ain't my god. So stop talking like your brain has a leak hole

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThunderFireHawk: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
switlily25:
The slayer of bbnaija lockdown I stan!!!

Slayer of prick you mean

lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
See community meeting ontop Lucy head.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lucy already left the room for them....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:
I listened to the argument with rapt attention and it made me remember Tacha and Frodd.

They'd quarrel before their tasks, but they'd put personal beef aside to work together to win their group presentation. Tacha in particular used to tolerate Frodd who could be hard to work with. I would see Tacha's face filled with anger and frustration but she'd hold it together for the sake of the group so they'd win. Once the presentation is over, Frodd and Tacha go begin quarrel. grin

Anyway, Prince is right. The guy is a man of wisdom. I agree with everything he said. Dora too is right.
OK... Who is Frodd? Is he the simp that always cry for Esther?

I heard he washed her "payint" sef..Is that the Frodd you are talking about?

Just asking

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Peppermintflav: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Prandeli:
I have a house and DRIVES a car. What kind of rubbish English is that in this advert.
I think say na only me notice this tabo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iboboyswag(m): 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Prince na my boy in real life so automatically he is my number one, kiddwaya comes next. I know the both of them don't stand a chance but you see that laycon. That boy makes me vomit, very dull and not competitive. BBN is not a poverty alleviation scheme. A winner shouldn't be judged based on who don suffer for life and in biggies house the most. . His fans aren't helping matters either. They be like

Laycon: mehebdnkssmsbsksnshanskoribobo

Icons: awn my laycon is so intelligent, he is spitting fire.

You seem like you want to start a fire... Remember, you could get burnt pretty badly. Unlike your moniker, many here are resident committee chairmen at Kuje.

Your bed is calling... A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beorn1:

He's not a woman beater. Prince is pissed that Lucy never listens. Dora has lost her cool too, is she a man beater?

Prince is pissed that Lucy said he's not her true friend, when we all saw how Prince used to constantly beg Lucy and talk to her in the first month of this show. The day they lost their wager under her reign, Prince talk tire sotey I was insulting him. Prince used to look out for Lucy especially after Ka3na left. The nigga is tired and hurt that Lucy never listens.

How come even Laycon disagrees with her? When Laycon who's always calm and doesn't quarrel with Lucy, points out her wrong with facts, you go know say water don pass garri. Nobody is supporting her. All of them can't be wrong.

Laycon is just a bandwagon. He has no issue with her and eats her food on a daily basis. Yes Lucy is loud and straightforward, but she is most times right in her fights.

Now she is on her own they took their nonsense to her. She says she cant work with a person is it by force? She was brave to say her own openly. Tbaj said has during the sharing of task in the hoh room, kid openly said his nobody said anything.

Why na Lucy own come dey pepper them?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simran94:
This Prince has anger issues and it feels like he can actually hit a woman oo shocked

Stop saying this abeg.

He is just pissed at what Lucy is doing. Who wouldn't be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5825) (5826) (5827) (5828) (5829) (5830) (5831) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.