Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5027609 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
I can imagine if Laycon as a man was the one that did all that Erica did last night, the outcry wouldn't be here.

-Body shame
-Threatens life of fellow housemate
-Provocation
-Destroys biggies property by wetting the bed
-Directly floating house rules by removing mic, not sleeping in the hoh suite
-Bullying a fellow housemate(Prince)

This bitch is mad and has no one to tell her just like her mad fans and friends of fans.

So much for pure soul.
Pure soul with so much bile.

If Erica is the definition of pure soul, I will rather be bitter soul.

Such titles are only reserved for Bambam

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Imagine !

Calling somebody's son

A mop stick

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Some throwbacks from day one... How time flies. The latter 2 predicted and so it happened. Because of his looks, the conglomerate called icons were formed in less than 15 minutes of his unveiling. Why? All because of his looks and timidity.
The last person said "he will surely get votes out of pity, another efe in the making".
The organizers really need to work on this next season. Don't bring in an antelope in the midst of lions.
Say no to pity votes, it's a bad thing.
Aren't you tired that this your style of decampaigning doesn't work anymore. Try something new or support your fave in peace.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by emsco(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

grin grin grin
Flex life geng! grin
Flex + hustle.... long life...cheesy

ka m ga, thread nri... ndi okoto awuchiela here...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
aduntemi:

Haba na, be calm.

I haven't watched that many BB franchise, but have they ever cancelled strikes to give strikes? This DQ thing no dey ever gel with me.

angry angry grin grin grin grin

This is how I handle my shii, face them, learn from the mistakes and move on.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin... I actually thought of this earlier today. But even if the strikes are cancelled, threat to the life of a follow HM leads to disqualification. So, they can only cancel the strike to dash us disqualification. shocked shocked cry cry cry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

The point I'm making is different for each person that quoted me. Kindly quote a particular post of mine so i can know which one to address. Different people came with different opinions. Some said Laycon didn't say the words, another asked did Laycon lie about about the kissing happening on different occasions? One provided a video to show another imaginary occasion when Laycon was about to be kissed in the garden by Erica. So, which one are you on about. The question of yours is ambiguous.

Leave this shalaye o cause another person go ask another question.

Na Ebuka I give number 1 blame even if it's his job, as he asked that question last week even I was shocked because I think say na dead matter.

The people I expected him to shake, he left them.

We go dey alright las las
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
tsquaure:
no sane strong brand will use her . She is unstable too unstable. I pray she finds love and empties herself of hate. I pray she learns control
You people never get tired of saying these things . grin

You said it about CeeC , Tacha and how did it end again ?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
Let's not be carrying this too far, she did not try to kiss him in the garden. She only caressed his neck, it's wrong still, but she didn't try to kiss hin
She really did, it would have been clearer if you could view the scene from the rear camera.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica should be disqualified,you don't talk to someone like that,of all people to spew thrash is Erica mtcheww.But that laycon is so annoying.Ozo has refused to stop doing yeye things around nengi.Dorarhy and nengi are the real deal in this show,one of them deserves to be the winner.Shame on Erica and her fans

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin... I actually thought of this earlier today. But even if the strikes are cancelled, threat to the life of a follow HM leads to disqualification. So, they can only cancel the strike to dash us disqualification. shocked shocked cry cry cry

Na wa o undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:
Lol

Do you know when biggie would summon them?
I'm not watching currently
A gba juo ya by 2pm, anyi echebiri by 6pm...

one must enter... lmao

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Tflex01:

Lol... Your problem with Laycon is tribal. grin

Nahhhhh. My name is Aderola, that's Yoruba enough I think.

But take a closer look, from Tobi to Seyi to Lekan, there's a pattern.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seniormallam(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Biggie will disqualify Erica to help Kiddwaya inherit her fans, don't forget the relationship between kiddwaya and Ebuka, anything to help Kiddwaya, Ebuka won't mind exploring those chances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mariinee:
Okay, thanks.

You're welcome. smiley

I had actually wanted counter some other points in your post I feel weren't really true, but apart from the fact that I no get strength, Erica is not worth it. She made defending her after last night, a herculean task. I no get strength.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

A gba juo ya by 2pm, anyi echebiri by 6pm...

one must enter... lmao
Holla me if it happens
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

They may DQ her before the liveshow, and then cancel strikes after the liveshow.. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=zicoraads post=93622123][/quote]

Na their way, trust me. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

I'm still wondering how you're yet to figure Lekan out though... You honestly can't read anything to his actions? You really feel they're genuine?
There is nothing to figure out about Laycon really. You are making this up in your head because you are intent on absolving Erica of her behavior. I feel like you don't want to come to terms with who Erica is because she disappointed you. That's honestly what I see. Laycon hasn't done anything for me to think he isn't genuine. Seriously now, what has he done in your own opinion?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon was sad emotional... He is a creep, he is a rapist.

Erica get sad and breaks down... She is just too real...

Erica body shames laycon and insults his existence.... It's because he is manipulative

Laycon ignores her..... He is playing a game to destroy her..

Erica threatens to kill laycon....... It's because he told other people he kissed her, biggie should forgive her, how can he say she tried to kiss him, that's such a terrible thing, and worth the threat...

Erica insults prince and dora... She is right, they at two faced, they all hate her because of laycon.

Erica gets insecure .. Nengi is a fool, why is she flirting with kiddd

Erica gets obsessed and deranged... It's kidd, why is he leading her on..

Erica pours water on biggies bed... It's biggie, he refused to bring a psychiatrist for her.

Erica disqualified... It's the show organizers, they all planned it with laycon, they didn't see it coming...

Team pure, holy and real star girl, Una well done oh...

May God save us from enablers of evil, who urge us on, so they can feed their ego...

Amen

Spot on... You really noticed all their comments all in the name of defending Erica
They even called laycon manipulative
If he was manipulative, he will just do what mercy did to tacha
A slight provocation and she will get physical...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Most of this housemates no Sabi maths at all o, even Laycon is so shock grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

You're welcome. smiley

I had actually wanted counter some other points in your post I feel weren't really true, but apart from the fact that I no get strength, Erica is not worth it. She made defending her after last night, a herculean task. I no get strength.
I'd love to read your counterpoints though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by humility101: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm not a fan of Erica and I know Biggie is full of surprises, I would have loved him to shock the whole world and decides not to DQ Erica.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
seniormallam:
Biggie will disqualify Erica to help Kiddwaya inherit her fans, don't forget the relationship between kiddwaya and Ebuka

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
aduntemi:

Leave this shalaye o cause another person go ask another question.

Na Ebuka I give number 1 blame even if it's his job, as he asked that question last week even I was shocked because I think say na dead matter.

The people I expected him to shake, he left them.

We go dey alright las las

Wetin don happen, don happen. Erica dug her grave. This ish has been a week old, there's no need to go the length she went. Hopefully, she learns from her vile outburst after leaving this evening.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vickydevoka(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
ChristoBam:
Rubbish
I hate dis life for dis. De always support women bad attitude
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:
Holla me if it happens
hopefully, make i collect siesta...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kimzylove(f): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:
Na winch these elites be o grin

Are you just knowing?... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vee, Kiddwaya and Neo - Nigeria was 60 last year.

Laycon - why una dey confuse this thing. Nigeria gained independence 1960 so this year should be an even number it cant be 61. Nigeria is 60 this year.

Laycon too much sense...

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Confirmed and coming from a reliable source, Erica will be disqualified in a few hours time. Most likely before or immediately after the live eviction by ebuka. Then biggie will take over.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:

What about Erica though ?

Kidd was a top contender but dropped to 5 percent the moment he entangled with Erica .

Tolani her best friend in the house has been evicted.

Trikytee might be evicted tonight ....since he attached himself to Erica and Kiddwaya he's dropped back to the bottom.

Praise got evicted the moment he started colluding with Erica and Kidd .

What about Tochi?

People in glass houses should not throw stones .

EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO PRAISE

(1) (2) (3) ... (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.