Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5027890 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

Flex + hustle.... long life...cheesy

ka m ga, thread nri... ndi okoto awuchiela here...
grin

Owu I jihi Ike ha?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mariinee:
I'd love to read your counterpoints though.

If I get the strength in future, I'll address the few lines I felt wasn't entirely true. But you made some solid points as well.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
Feminists are no fools, they can never justify Erica's attitude as act of feminism.

She's driven by money(that she's not even sure is here)
She has given herself so cheaply to a man

Feminists are independent, they don't seek validation from men, they don't depend on a man's money

Feminists don't go about fighting other woman cos of a man.

If women behave like Erica, how on earth will men take women serious?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:
I think they did it on purpose to clarify things, if not, Nengi would have been on everyone's mouth as usual undecided

Thank God for kayode, he will enjoy for 600 years cheesy

Thank God o, if not ehn, after defending for hours, this would have been us by now cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vee no get sense aswear.

Vee: Kiddwaya's not romantic, Kidd's hor.ny grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
humility101:
I'm not a fan of Erica and I know Biggie is full of surprises, I would have loved him to shock the whole world and decides not to DQ Erica.

He won't, my source said no disqualification, just warning..

Some housemates will be issue strikes tho

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wo, I don read rubbish on this thread today. I can't can again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

Thank God o, if not ehn, after defending for hours, this would have been us by now wink
Or this grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
ntyce:

From what I heard, the man flirts openly even in the presence of his wife.

WHAT CAN U SAY OF A MAN THAT DISPLAYS EXPENSIVE WRIST WATCH ON NET.

OLD MAN FOR THAT MATTER
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
ZaddyJamal:
Vee no get sense aswear.

Vee: Kiddwaya's not romantic, Kidd's Hot grin

Walahi she be werey grin grin grin

She said Baba is not romantic, Baba is Hot. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Superpower:
If brands can use tacha.They can use anybody

Tacha didn't wish anyone dead on live TV, she didn't threaten to run an housemate outside the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

hopefully, make i collect siesta...cheesy
Okay.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

If I get the strength in future, I'll address the few lines I felt wasn't entirely true. But you made some solid points as well.
Well, we can't always share the same perspective on issues. I was completely objective with my post even if I was pissed (because of the death threat). You can't possibly disagree that she needs mental help though?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mariinee:
There is nothing to figure out about Laycon really. You are making this up in your head because you are intent on absolving Erica of her behavior. I feel like you don't want to come to terms with who Erica is because she disappointed you. That's honestly what I see. Laycon hasn't done anything for me to think he isn't genuine. Seriously now, what has he done in your own opinion?

She disappointed me? How?

The only thing she has done that I'm not cool with is fighting Kidd's battle (I can't wrap my head around why she decided to form defender of the defenceless) and going overboard with her words last night. Every other thing, every other action has my full support and understanding.

I'm honestly not in the mood for long notes, if a call will do, I'll call you later in the day to discuss this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nairaland is trending on Twitter..am happy..God bless seun Osawa for this platform,for someone like me now,if don't have data I do use my free Airtel dialy data to check go through my nairaland for daily news,job opportunity, n Bbnaija updates ..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vianna:
Confirmed and coming from a reliable source, Erica will be disqualified in a few hours time. Most likely before or immediately after the live eviction by ebuka. Then biggie will take over.

Your source is fake

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

I'll come back for you on this comment undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vianna:
Confirmed and coming from a reliable source, Erica will be disqualified in a few hours time. Most likely before or immediately after the live eviction by ebuka. Then biggie will take over.

This your sauce should tell you who is leaving today now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Pele ooooo. Saucepan. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:
Or this grin

cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
It is what it is. Its hard mentality, so. If you think I cant think for myself, then you are jonzing. While people were going after plastic surgery, I spoke up. While every girl I've seen said they think Kidd attractive, I went against that. But, when I'm ready to voice my opinion, you people start claiming bandwagon because it doesn't suit your own opinion. Mind you, majority on here said Ozo is foolish, I never bought to that school of thought. When things dont go your way, you start claiming its because we are bandwagoners. So, Erica's side of the fence that still have so much fans defending her are not bandwagoners

From the bolded, you should also know that I can think for myself EVEN in the midst of popular opinion and bandwagon following, if you think otherwise, then you should be the one jonzing here.

So you also went against EVERY girl that said Kidd is attractive and you went against PEOPLE going after plastic surgery and spoke up So if you could do this too, why then are you being selectively judgmental and blind when it comes to my own opinion sad And why are you still on my mention sad You see yourself.

Las las majority of Nigerians have a problem.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
This Erica just disgrace herself yesterday. See her yansh all over instagram. shocked **insert vomit emoji**

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seniormallam(m): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

She's gotten final warning already, I don't want the disqualification because kiddwaya will get stronger

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
ennyjay72:
can someone please tell me what laycon did that cause the insults from Erica,I didn't watch last night
Nothing ooo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
aduntemi:

Wo, I don read rubbish on this thread today. I can't can again

Better get ready to can when biggie makes his announcement. grin embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
seniormallam:
Biggie will disqualify Erica to help Kiddwaya inherit her fans, don't forget the relationship between kiddwaya and Ebuka, anything to help Kiddwaya, Ebuka won't mind exploring those chances

You are indeed a seniormallam

See narrative

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin
Owu I jihi Ike ha?
E treati tie la m, ndi kwesiri ka.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

Exactly, too bad that it's man matter that will send her home, and the hms know, cos Dora said it this morning that she thinks this is about man nothing else.

To think She still had the nerve to ask ozo this morning what he thinks about Kidd and Nengi talking, I'm happy ozo told her hes fine with it, that he trusts nengi and that if Nengi tells him it's white then it's white and if she says it's black then it's black
Chai!!!!

Love is really blind

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

She disappointed me? How?

The only thing she has done that I'm not cool with is fighting Kidd's battle (I can't wrap my head around why she decided to form defender of the defenceless) and going overboard with her words last night. Every other thing, every other action has my full support and understanding.

I'm honestly not in the mood for long notes, if a call will do, I'll call you later in the day to discuss this.
I'm talking as a shrink now. lipsrsealed Hehehe. Was she fighting Kidd's battle last night? Nothing justifies everything she did last night. Nothing. Although, I understand why Erica is like this, but that doesn't change who she is.

Do you think she needs psychological help or not?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
See, that's me right now
mizz2posh:

Thank God o, if not ehn, after defending for hours, this would have been us by now cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vianna(f): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Your source is fake
Her fate is singned and sealed already. It's just a matter of time before biggie gathers them and start his epistle.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seniormallam(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You are indeed a seniormallam

See narrative
Kiddwaya will get stronger with Erica's exit YES/NO
Use your head

(1) (2) (3) ... (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.