Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5052637 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6305) (6306) (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gogetta(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:
WAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM TOMORROW?

OBU AMU SET!

O SET TI GO!
Agenda must agend cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
why is Dora asking Ozo why he is running away when kidwaya and Nengi were playing? grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
I don't feel it is good to troll Erica again. She is out of the game. Only God knows what's going on through her mind now. She is a softie not strong hearted like tacha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
fergieboy:

They shouldn't have revealed laycon %

So many people don Give up

That's loss for Big brother

I thought about this too, they should have shown the bottom 4
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi is now all over kiddwaya , she is back to her 1st and 2nd week dressing

This is why she never wanted to he submissive to Ozo
Everyone now want to play the game to b Loved by Hm n tht strategy .gud tht ozo need to up his game n relate wt everyone
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi is now all over kiddwaya , she is back to her 1st and 2nd week dressing

This is why she never wanted to he submissive to Ozo

DEY ARE BOTH GOING HOME LOSERS.

E DONT MATTER.

I JUST DONT KNOW Y DEY SAT ON A POSSIBLE OZO AND ERICA RELATIONSHIP?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentenny:
why is Dora asking Ozo why he is running away when kidwaya and Nengi were playing? grin grin grin
Hahaha the girl sef want ozo attention m loving it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vickmanny22: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
homesteady:

And you must be very stupid.

How did you read Kidd's mind? Do you have a calabash that did the magic for you?

I gave a factual case and you are answering me with assumptions.
So on Monday morning when she started speaking I'll of Laycon to Kidd, she was frustrated with Kidd and Nengi relationship?

see this fool, see your mouth 'i gave factual case' what was factual about your statement. can you read what you just wrote so to you, you are making sense. the Monday morning you are talking about was it her behaviour that day that got her the strike, if it was basically laycon why wasn't she that angry on that same Sunday laycon made that statement and said all the rubbish she said on Saturday, why was it on that same Saturday she separated Kidd and nengi, from dancing and talking? why was it on the same night she tried confronting nengi. you just don't have sense and I don't know why I'm even quoting you. since I know you don't have good thinking brain, that's if you have brain at all. pls if you really have brain think we'll before you say or write anything, you hear.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:

I warned Laycon's fans to stop clamouring for her disqualification , their guy was running almost unopposed ,they just devalued his impending win.

Erica will be the biggest winner from the show .

Watch and see , I said this this afternoon .

If Erica is getting love and support while Laycon wins the grand prize, it's still better na.

What anyone can't take away here is Laycon's impending win.. I'm sure laycon would also want her to get all the love and support she can get...No be Witchcraft na..

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gogetta:
Wahali agenda must agend
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gogetta:

IT DID NOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW, IT STARTED TONIGHT.

I KNOW THAT WAS Y OZO WAS TALKING TO NENGI EARLIER, HE TOO SENSE WAT WAS COMING.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
See as I dey feel for Ozo, Nengi wants freedom so she can play the game well, that's my opinion sha, I don't know if her eyes are on Kidd anyways.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by y33zluv(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kidd no go consciously run matters with Nengi for that house cause our Wayaman heart dey for Erica hand. E fit press bress, tap nyansh but e no go go beyond that unless Nengi persists. WayaDemGang say 'assurance' cover Erica, so make Elites no fear. Kidd still get Erica for mind.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
She don dey start touchy touchy horse play with Kidd already. Hian!!!

See positioning. Ozo just dey look drama

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ujay01:

Naza nwanne m. Maybe it's a combination of Erica's disqualification and the realization that it is impossible for Nengi to win that is causing the inertia grin grin grin

BBN becomes boring to me towards the end sha especially when one is almost sure of the winner.
I said both na grin

I didn't honestly know that I will feel the way I did about her disqualification. She will be fine,she just need to work on her emotions.

Laycon's winning is glaring even before they showed the result. And with the events of yesternight, a lot of people declared support for him. It is his time to shine.

NinjaxNengi

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Adefowowe89: 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
SammyFX:
Erica is gt massive support outside mhen ..this Ds is really gonna mk her strong

Okay? So?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Zoroaster:
The kind whipping him papa go give am after this show eh..
Him head go reset.
Most handsome and the most beautiful girl this season no get sense..nawa o
My sister,u took those words from my mouth..Their matter tire me aswear...I was just admiring Erica this afternoon when Tricky tee was washing her hair,babe is too beautiful, I mean natural beauty,I just pray she's fine buh I know she will go far...Ozo own is what I really don't understand,ozo na very big coconut head..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
NENGI THINK IT IS LOVE, KIDD WILL ONLY FUCCK HER TOO.

EXPOSE DAT FAKE YANSH TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:

I warned Laycon's fans to stop clamouring for her disqualification , their guy was running almost unopposed ,they just devalued his impending win.

Erica will be the biggest winner from the show .

Watch and see , I said this this afternoon .
We don hear. What again? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
Frankly , Ozo Should be up next week .

If his percentage is nothing to write home about , let's take every money we saved for the finale week and open a go fund account for him .

Better than wasting money on Bbnaija.

This thing Erica's fans are doing is the best .

Ozo will even appreciate it more .

At least he'll have something to fall back on once he's outside than wasting money when there is a winner already .

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
bentenny:

Dora can sense something. She knows what's up!

Choi! Ozo will eat humble pie this week. Nengi will keep showing yellow card with every kick of the ball. He should just free her already
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2020
aroundnaija:
Troll aside people really love this Erica babe no lie embarassed
No reasonable person can hate Erica.

It takes a bitter and frustrated person to hate such a sweet lady.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ozoemena don fall for gutter match am match am cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

The yellow Foolish simp was praying for Kidd's eviction today but his plans failed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Vee borrowing 2 shirts from Neo ,they are planning meeting in Lagos after the show

Neo wan visit her , at her family house in mainland

She didn't come BBn with enough clothes at all , thank God for company t-shirts
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:
Frankly , Ozo Should be up next week .

If his percentage is nothing to write home about , let's take every money we saved for the finale week and open a go fund account for him .

Better than wasting money on Bbnaija.

This thing Erica's fans are doing is the best .

Ozo will even appreciate it more .

At least he'll have something to fall back on once he's outside than wasting money when there is a winner already .

LAYCON WILL HAVE A FACE OFF, LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE AT THE FINAL, WHETHER OZO, PRINCE OR DORATHY.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Senseii:
Erica is quite different from Tacha. I see massive giveaways that may not be totally audio for her. She doesn't have a stinking character like that of Tacha that year
Yea...Unlike Tacha, she can actually blame alcohol for most of her strikes..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Omo see how nengi just dey play with kiddwaya grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
cuteboy2:

Dora can sense something. She knows what's up!

Choi! Ozo will eat humble pie this week. Nengi will keep showing yellow card with every kick of the ball. He should just free her already
Well the guy might b calculating his ways m how to free her ..he shud jus clear the air n move on wt the game even tho there is stil mutual feelings btw there two
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Guys, come and see oooooo.
These people are really serious with this GoFundMe shocked shocked

Last time I checked, it was at 2K.
It's at over $9000 dollars now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kidd: I don show. Give up the goods.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2020
Senseii:
Tomorrow's line up 4 nomination

Trickytee 7
Prince 5
Ozo 1
Vee 5
Neo 1
Dora 3
Kidd 3
Laycorn 1
Nengi 3

Oya let's go
I feel Laycon might still be up except he wins immunity. I dont feel HMs has figured his strength except d wise ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6305) (6306) (6307) (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.