Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5057509 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) (6314) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TimiRume(f): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2020
Dorathy is winning big brother season 5, I say this boldly by faith.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2020
SammyFX:
You see this ozo n nengi it all scam playing fr script ..they wi gv u hbp n stil mk u laff
There is nothing funny about them..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lavoca: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2020
TimiRume:
Make that faith find Coronavirus cure first

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 12:20am On Sep 07, 2020
snoopy1:
Am not her fan but am sad. I hope this is not true tho
She needs counselling. I hope she won't commit suicide
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 12:21am On Sep 07, 2020
godspeed:

Even though I like Laycon, I still feel this is kind of harsh on Erica.

Ebuka / Biggie actually caused this and this is evident by Ebuka's feeling of guilt this evening. You noticed he didn't shake any tables tonight. He just asked general questions.

Why will Ebuka bring up an issue of 4 weeks ago making it look fresh? Erica and Laycon have talked about it and settled it then Ebuka brought it up again last week.

To Erica, it's as if laycon was gossiping about her round the house, lying that she's been trying to kiss him. She even asked to clear the issue up with laycon, but the latter has been evasive all week. He would later explain to biggie today why he refused to discuss the issue with her all week.

Ebuka caused this and its unfair to the girl.

Ever since rejecting laycon, Erica has been trying to ensure that he doesn't feel too hurt or pained by her decision. When laycon was giving her distance, she called laycon and told him her concern, even asking laycon if he hates her.

She has been cool with laycon in the house before Ebuka's madness. Remember when she first won the HoH, she went to laycon as a true friend to let him know why she might not pick him as DHoH, not that she owes him any explanation, but she was only trying to be a good friend ,eventually making him the second choice after Kidd. Before you say she's just being manipulative, remember she didn't choose laycon the second time not even as a guest, even nominating him for eviction because she now saw him as an enemy.

I feel so sorry for her and in a way she reminds me of zinedine zidane in 2006 and how temper can undo you just at the edge of breakthrough .

I loved her competitive spirit and I'm sure even her greatest critics will not but admire her as a formidable member of the house. She produced some of the major talking points in BBN lockdown.

And for those who will say that she should have controlled her temper , remember William congreve's immortal words about hell having no fury like a woman scorned is a truism for all time.

I feel so sorry for elites now, but I do admire their doggedness and how they stood by their fav despite the many controversies and pls this is not the time to start taunting them, lets give them the decency to mourn their loss. Nobody flogs a dead horse by the way and it's just a game.

Erica's last moment in the house is a scene i wish I can unsee. The look on her face as biggie was reading the verdict still burns my soul to this moment .

Still can't believe baby girl is gone.
I hate to throw blames but she really believed Laycon was telling everyone that she's been trying to kiss him and that's something females don't take lightly. Spoiling their name with a sexual issue they weren't really involved in.

Kai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Nengi to Ozo

I don't like boys like u , I don't like boys like u

Ozo - why

Nengi - I don't like fine boys , as in creamy and proper guys , I don't like them I have told u

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Shameless Ozo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2020
I low-key miss elites vs icons banters

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 12:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Slimzjoe:

Still can't believe baby girl is gone.
I hate to throw blames but she really believed Laycon was telling everyone that she's been trying to kiss him and that's something females don't take lightly. Spoiling their name with a sexual issue they weren't really involved in.

Kai
But she was involved, she even said once with her own mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Heard she fainted and was rushed to the hospital.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2020
It is now clear that Nengi prefer Kiddwaya kind of guy to Ozo.

She just told him that she can't date a guy that is close to perfect like Ozo..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nmezor(f): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Ozo she likes bad guys so free her abeg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Nengi don change am for Ozo

I don't like guys that are perfect

Hahaha

Kidd / nengi loading

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2020
cuteboy2:
Ozo forcing a hug on Nengi. Babe no feel am at all. Na another thing from another person she want.

Ozo try receive brain nau!! embarassed undecided

Not that I believe her , but she did say she love him during that hug

https://twitter.com/Mayolamoomy/status/1302742035674402821 (13 sec mark)

These are the crumbs she throws his way that keeps him coming back
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Ozo is a stupid man. Erica has gone it's your turn.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2020
topboss:

IT IS NOT OBVIOUS BECOS NENGI ENCOURAGED IT.

OZO IS TOO SOFT.
I know but even if she is encouraging it which i know very well,he should just walk away and do something else with his life...He doesnt need to be booed up....well i guess its because this sort of thing is happening in the house...I doubt if he would be like this in real life considering the ladies that will be mounting for him!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 12:24am On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi to Ozo

Ozo - why

Nengi - I don't like fine boys , as in creamy and proper guys , I don't like them I have told u

She simply wants a guy like Kiddwaya. She wants a guy flawed like her lol. She's trying to free Ozo by all means so that she can port to Kidd.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Ozo is a fool!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2020
How many times will this girl spell this thing out for this guy.

Honestly sometimes someone need to give himself sense. She is all for the game and not into you man. Sometimes i wonder his mission in that house, whether he actually came for the money or to find wifey.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2020
adedayoa2:
But she was involved, she even said once with her own mouth

Please don't anger me. I take God beg you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Nengi just wants to go to Kidd. Ozo should free her abeg.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 12:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Nengi:
I don't date guys like you. You are too prime and proper.
Guys like you problem. I dated a guy like you before, it didn't end well.

I like guys that are flawed like me

Nengi has opened her mouth to tell him clearly. Abi this boy no get ear

Ozo ooooo!!
Ozo ooooo!!!
Ozo ooooo !!!!

How many time I don call you so?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2020
akthedream2019:

You supported Tacha and now against Erica...

Truth be told, there is no much difference between Tacha, Erica and You..

You are actually the worst among them all.

You are lucky that you quickly pitched your tent on team Laycon... Not that you like him, just that you hate Erica after you encouraged her and even voted for her for having sex with kid...

Someone that claim to be Laycon fan was voting Erica for having sex with Kiddwaya.. You are only using Laycon as a shield to attack Erica for reasons best known to you.

Even those in Team Laycon don't like you.... They are just enduring you as their attack dog.

Non of them...and I dare any of them to wish their sister, girlfriend,sister inlaw or wives to be like you..

Let any of them who wish that for themselves quote me this Sunday so that Almighty God can stamp it with a big AMEN.

You did same to Cee-c, Mercy and now Erica..

I am surprised that Scondy hasn't called you out on this because she did and I can post the receipt when you were this bitter towards Mercy and Cee-c.

Like I said, they are only enjoying you as their attack Dog and nothing more..

Non of them wish someone like you get close to them in anyway in real life..

Truth is bitter.
Thanks.

No lies

Nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin...the boy don tire me...make e allow her pursue am small...
Exactly...she said this right from the start that she is attracted to men that dont give her attention!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hed0nist: 12:26am On Sep 07, 2020
cuteboy2:
Ozo forcing a hug on Nengi. Babe no feel am at all. Na another thing from another person she want.

Ozo try receive brain nau!! embarassed undecided

Kemen coming up shortly.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2020
Budline1:

She simply wants a guy like Kiddwaya. She wants a guy flawed like her lol. She's trying to free Ozo by all means so that she can port to Kidd.

That's main reason she don't want Kidd see them in romantic settings , this week will be interesting

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi to Ozo

Ozo - why

Not really... She said it is not about fine..She never said she don't like fine guys.

She said that she doesn't like "clean and proper" kind of guys.. As in guys that are perfect or near perfect like Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2020
BBNAIJA : Nengi Tells Ozo to Free her (Full Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2YK1HiWCVo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Omoh I just downloaded fierce by Laycon ft Chinko Ekun & Reminisce grin track issa banger grin Jamming on the repeat straight to my headset mehnnn....na this walking talking work of art Erica get mind wash yesterday grin

Please can we disqualify Erica a second time people cheesy

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrGrimm: 12:29am On Sep 07, 2020
Ozo might rape Nengi o! This boy don mad.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hed0nist: 12:30am On Sep 07, 2020
TimiRume:

Say it with your full chest.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Budline1(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2020
bentenny:

Exactly...she said this right from the start that she is attracted to men that dont give her attention!

I'm even sure that Nengi is attracted to big brother that she hasn't seen more than she's attracted to Ozo.

Her DS proved that today.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6308) (6309) (6310) (6311) (6312) (6313) (6314) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.