Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5086149 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6456) (6457) (6458) (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 10:48am On Sep 08, 2020
scondy:

If you read my posts regularly and say it does not reflect my age and maturity , then you are not yet on that mature level to see the maturity and wisdom in my posts.

I joke around at times but when i speak on serious situations, I try to balance out my reasoning. when laycon was couldn't accept the rejection, i spoke on it and was fed up on his continual talks on the matter.

As per, your thoughts on what is wrong in lady wanting to marry a rich guy. Honestly, for any lady that is independent, career minded and is a goal getter, that thought would not cross ur mind. It wouldnt matter cos u got u. when the way u assess people is more about how they look, their financial capacity then u r fickle minded.
Simply because there is more to life. As an individual u must be able to abase and abound. Life is in phases.

Just look at the insults Erica rained on laycon on saturday night .....it just stamped how shallow her reasoning it. Haven't u wondered that laycon was not one bit bothered? The guy knows what he is made of. His self esteem is intact. I look at laycon and would want him for any lady I know. He has compassion which is what most guys lack. A guy that has capacity to emphatize and have compassion for you will never hurt you in extreme ways.

facts ma'am.. if only they had the tiniest brain to comprehend these.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2020
Kiddi, ozor and vee in one team... Not a good combo for hair matters grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2020
This task nah punishment for the stylists and those at the receiving end.

Laycon be like, you draw the line first grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2020
2500 votes for prince
For strategic reasons.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2020
SammyFX:

Hv they share the group

Yeah.

Vee, Kidd, and Ozo
Laycon, Dora, and Neo
Prince, Trikky and Nengi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Agbgift:
Prince will surely win this darling hair challenge .
I pray to God he does and it is something tangible... Cs the probability of winning this game is close to zero

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Alphagan:

Dead this narrative already. How were you able to ascertain when Erica was drunk or tipsy? She did a lot of insane things and hid under the guise of being drunk, whereas, they were all premeditated. To think you will continue to propagate the same skewed logic is ridiculous.

The fact you're running away from is that, Erica was a weirdo who did crazy stuff to advance her game but when caught on her own turf, she changed the rhetoric. This is what a rational mind shouldn't find difficult to clinically dissect and come to terms with.

Dead which narrative? What exactly is your stance? Are you saying Erica was drunk on each occasion when she tried to kiss Laycon at the party, her hugging with Laycon and the night of the outburst, or are you saying she wasn't and was "doing weird stuff to advance her game" in those 3 incidents?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2020
How do you guys search for old posts? I want to see something abeg. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Zoroaster:
2500 votes for prince
For strategic reasons.
God bless you

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Fairdamsel:
Kiddi, ozor and bee in one team... Not a good combo for hair matters grin grin

Vee is doing a good job, she's helping out with her own hair.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Thryphosa:

Vee is doing a good job, she's helping out with her own hair.

Yea... She needs to o.. Those men know nothing about hair grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Ozo neva see woman for e life before ni?

If Ozo's only sin in that house is following Nengi,then you guys don't have anything against him worthy of note!!!!!!

What of all his positive attributes?
How he gives his all in tasks irrespective of who the head of house is?
How he is loyal to the person he promised loyalty?
How he has never back stabbed anyone in that house!
How he spoke to Erica to apologise to the house
A cool headed,goal driven,humble, amazing young man!

I say again,if it is only Nengi that u pple can troll Ozo with,then he is a saint.
Find something else or remain silent!

We all have heard the simp talk a million times! He has said it that he will kp pushing for her,is it a crime to love someone so deep?

On this Erica issue,I keep saying it was clearly a misunderstanding una no go hear!
Laycon said many times,Erica thought he meant apart from the night of the party,not knowing he meant the same night.They just misunderstood each other.
They will be friends outside.Stop all these character assassination.
I don't know what the poor girl did to deserve such hate!
Everything she did that night was based on a wrong assumption that laycon lied against her.she didn't understand what he said.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Fairdamsel:

I pray to God he does and it is something tangible... Cd the probability of winning this game is close to zero

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2020
igasiboy98:
https://twitter.com/AuntyAdaa/status/1303250735660969989?s=19
You all should check the link above. Nengi is tired! and that simp should leave her alone. No be by force.
Thanks I just watched it. Ozo should let Nengi be. Relationship is not by force.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2020
leaculpa:
samklef is urging laycon fans to vote ozo. I no fit laugh. E go shock una if ozo wins.
Na you go shock
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Stop it joor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2020
leaculpa:
samklef is urging laycon fans to vote ozo.
I no fit laugh. E go shock una if ozo wins.
We are not voting!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:00am On Sep 08, 2020
Prince, Nengi and trikytee in one team. They will surely win this task. Prince and Nengi are very good when it comes to hair matters.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2020
scondy:

check up my posts...I have said it like twice since the matter came up. laycon described it in his ds with biggie on sunday. I ve noticed a lot of people dont watch, they see snippets on twitter and run with it.

the very night that incident happend, I spoke on it and said what's with the pecks and caressing now. Even eghe kept insinuating i was excited that laycon was about to get lucky. so if that didnt seem like an almost kiss or intimate moment, why did Eghe think laycon was almost getting lucky. That night we were a few up and we talked on it. She even told laycon she made a wrong decision by choosing kid. Said she felt alone....a lot of abacadabra just to get emotional petting and comfort from laycon. And she got it. That calmed her down and she went straight to bed.

I didn't read your post on that night, and I didn't reach Eeghe's either. But one thing is for sure, in that incident, Erica never attempted to Kiss Laycon. Yes, they hugged and Erica caressed his back, but there weren't any form of attempt to kiss each other and that's why it didn't cause a meltdown on social media. What people were talking about was Laycon's advice to Erica and how they stan a king. There was no meltdown about them trying to kiss and Erica wasn't drunk either as some people are trying to make it now.

If Ebuka didnt shake tables, on saturday she would have gone to laycon for comfort and he would have provided one. This is what irritates Vee. That laycon is just being an emotional cushion to make her feel better when who she chose makes her feel badly.

Erica was immature. That clarification can be gotten in a subtle manner. She came with an aggressive approach and laycon turned it down which was the wise thing to do and within his right.

On your last paragraph, Erica crossed the line that night and I've never supported her actions or words that night. But Laycon too had all the week, from Monday to Saturday to tell Erica about the hugging incident when they attempted to kiss. Erica wasn't that outrage all through the week, so if Laycon had wanted to talk about it, he would. Let's excuse the Saturday night or the Sunday eviction night of the incident, what happened to the rest of the week? Laycon could have decided to tell her on Wednesday, or Tuesday or Thursday about the second incident. Yes, Erica was wrong in her approach, but Laycon didn't want to talk about it. If he wanted to, he'd have done that way before that Saturday night.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Stop it joor

This picture funny die grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2020
I'm seeing so many icons voting for Ozo. Safe to say whatever ozo have on sunday, isnt his real strength..

We expect nothing less than 70% !!!!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
kingjoe:
That single action guarantees him to be in the final 5.How he made that choice baffles all.bearing in mind that he nominated laycon for eviction the previous week.
For sure icons would come through for him.just grace following him.

Icons please vote prince oh
i guess his action is drawn from the fact that he had a gist with Lay b4 sunday, that shld be sometime around last week n Lay was telling him that only both of them had not known how d HOH lounge looked like. It was just a gist. Before he pronounced Lay n BB saying he could choose any sex, i already told my hubby it's gonna be Lay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Agbgift:

Thanks I just watched it. Ozo should let Nengi be. Relationship is not by force.

Wa lai, people are so different. Ozo suppose to backslide like Michael Jackson and shun her.

Simple, "I can't continue this friendship with you because I feel more for you than a normal friend should." Then cut off.

Let me see whether madness will not enter her. She knows Ozo worships the ground she walks on.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tellmoon(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Are people voting Kiddwaya at all
It will be sad if he is evicted ooo cry
Forget the billionaire talk, the street decides who stays and who goes home.... People pls support Kidd as much as u can, he brings life to the show embarassed

He deserves to stay. Talk about being real, he is reality personified

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2020
I will still refer you to the diary section.
He said his reasons and he asked for biggie advise and biggie advise was him to not bring it up.
He category said he cant prove it till he gets out of the house.
No video evidence.
If elites should be angry
It shouldnt be if he lied or not but if he told many people or not
You dont watch the show from your write up
Beorn1:

I didn't read your post on that night, and I didn't reach Eeghe's either. But one thing is for sure, in that incident, Erica never attempted to Kiss Laycon. Yes, they hugged and Erica caressed his back, but there weren't any form of attempt to kiss each other and that's why it didn't cause a meltdown on social media. What people were talking about was Laycon's advice to Erica and how they stan a king. There was no meltdown about them trying to kiss and Erica wasn't drunk either as some people are trying to make it now.

On your last paragraph, Erica crossed the line that night and I've never supported her actions or words that night. But Laycon too had all the week, from Monday to Saturday to tell Erica about the hugging incident when they attempted to kiss. Erica wasn't that outrage all through the week, so if Laycon had wanted to talk about it, he would. Let's excuse the Saturday night or the Sunday eviction night of the incident, what happened to the rest of the week? Laycon could have decided to tell her on Wednesday, or Tuesday or Thursday about the second incident. Yes, Erica was wrong in her approach, but Laycon didn't want to talk about it. If he wanted to, he'd have done that way before that Saturday night.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Brownsun:
I'm seeing so many icons voting for Ozo. Safe to say whatever ozo have on sunday, isnt his real strength..

Don't play mind games here, do you think that 41% it's only icons that voted for laycon. I know people that aren't icons that voted for him, even Superions did.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Brownsun:

Our team mates no dey learn. No voting!!!
Of all people to vote for not Ozo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2020
PLENTY INFLUENCER ARE BEEN PAID TO MAKE SURE DORATHY stay oooooo.
Check the below screenshots. This dora pple get enough bar... Lets see if she will b above ozo first.. If she cud not den laycon win is more clearer like a daylight.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2020
igasiboy98:
Prince, Nengi and trikytee in one team. They will surely win this task. Prince and Nengi are very good when it comes to hair matters.
Amen o....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2020
My predictions for Sunday

Dorathy - 31%
Ozo - 27%
Kidd - 23%
Prince - 19%

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PIXSPEAKS: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2020
grin grin

#pixspeaks

Icons grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2020
lol

I caught Ozo throwing glances at Prince while, Prince works on Nengi's hair.

lol, Kidd is hovering all around Nengi, checking her hair,, nengi tells tricky tee to drive him away, as she doesn't want interruption.

lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6456) (6457) (6458) (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.