Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,666 members, 7,851,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5097643 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Adefowowe89: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Hazardfan1:

It doesn't feel the same without voting sha....I miss voting.

I'm bored. grin cheesy

Lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by okeyglm: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebuka78:

He already helped Mercy Lambo win naa.
Must it be Imo all the time?
Let another person win naa.
I am from IMO state, I am rooting for Laycon. 100%
shut up your not from IMO State.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Prince my man crush.... Hurry up. 30mins left
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Pentagon56:
we Icons are resting this week, we want to know the richest between Terry waya and Cubana
Abeg u should know Terry Waya is not serious from Kidd's previous performance on the polls...Na street dey decide.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
Who knows why they are making their hair? Any occasion?
Apart from Darling advertisement, they probably want to check Ozo's Hbp by pairing Nengi with Prince...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2020
okeyglm:

shut up your not from IMO State.
you can be from a state and support another person, this is a reality show not Politics

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Team Ozo and team Prince, trust cubana at your favourite's detriment..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2020
tellmoon:

He deserves to stay. Talk about being real, he is reality personified
I'm voting Kidd. He really deserves to stay. Realest dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 11:31am On Sep 08, 2020
igasiboy98:

This is very possible. One thing I know is that their percentages will be close.
yes it would be close .but dorathy will never be the top.impossible .it's either ozo or kidd that will be at the top. Sure banker.due to alliances.and online support so far.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2020
The way Ozo and Kidd bn dey take dis task serious even though dem no sabi 1,2 about the task is kinda funny

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Acidosis:

My predictions for Sunday

Dorathy - 31%
Ozo - 27%
Kidd - 23%
Prince - 19%

Dorathy 26.8

Kidd. 27.9

OZO. 31.5

Prince. 13.8

Quote me on Sunday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Me, too, oo. But we too plenty, we are like Neos fathers children
OfficialIce:

You mentioned Davodyguy twice and didn't even mention me half
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2020
What kind of hair did they give Vee na... Looks rough already

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Beorn1:

I didn't read your post on that night, and I didn't reach Eeghe's either. But one thing is for sure, in that incident, Erica never attempted to Kiss Laycon. Yes, they hugged and Erica caressed his back, but there weren't any form of attempt to kiss each other and that's why it didn't cause a meltdown on social media. What people were talking about was Laycon's advice to Erica and how they stan a king. There was no meltdown about them trying to kiss and Erica wasn't drunk either as some people are trying to make it now.

On your last paragraph, Erica crossed the line that night and I've never supported her actions or words that night. But Laycon too had all the week, from Monday to Saturday to tell Erica about the hugging incident when they attempted to kiss. Erica wasn't that outrage all through the week, so if Laycon had wanted to talk about it, he would. Let's excuse the Saturday night or the Sunday eviction night of the incident, what happened to the rest of the week? Laycon could have decided to tell her on Wednesday, or Tuesday or Thursday about the second incident. Yes, Erica was wrong in her approach, but Laycon didn't want to talk about it. If he wanted to, he'd have done that way before that Saturday night.
You obviously didn't watch Laycon's DS. Laycon said he told her "Please don't" Erica also said "Don't even think about it" he was emphasizing on "We almost" for the 2nd time, he never said Erica tried to kiss him. He told Biggy he didn't know where Ebuka got his own report from. Erica was drunk that night not tipsy. She didn't remember half of what happened when she was discussing with Kidd the second day. Laycon said it would look stupid arguing with her without proof cos he knows she's gonna deny it cos she was tipsy.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebuka78:
As an Icon fan, I am rooting for prince, but it is only online. No sms.

I reserve my SMS vote for laycon.

I pray and hope Prince is safe.

Ozo sef no wan know about laycon. Prince does gist with laycon, kidd and dorathy too.

I am gonna share it

Prince 100 votes using mobile

Dorathy 50 votes, Kidd 50 votes using Desktop mode.

That is 200 votes total.
God bless u boss...u try

If Ozo mistakingly top that poll, Laycon should forget about winning...No be naija we dey again
Lets let his noisy fans show what they got
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2020
styrese:
Boss why not Kidd na ...do u want him kicked out, make we die of boredom..
Prince has nothing to offer us the viewers... Infact the guy don watch Bbn tire and he is playing us the viewers, Kinda of fake

Pls vote Kidd, if na based on being strategic
Kidd is not a threat to Laycon..
We for vote Kidd but there's a certain Kidd fan here that calls Laycon exactly same words that Erica used that day so he should save himself.
Plus those people that have been saying one call from Terry Waya will neutralise all our votes as Icons so let him vote him too.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2020
scondy:

One thing I have realized with you is that you fail to comprehend the concept of context when having conversations. You just jam different convos and form an opinion.

That something makes you a fickle minded person doesnt necessarily mean its wrong.It just means your views as regards the matter is limited to mundane things.

I am not trying to display wisdom...I am a woman full of wisdom. I take note of superior arguments when presented and acknowledge them.

But for you , ur convos are usually from an emotional perspective and what we see is just outbursts upon outbursts. If there is anyone that cannot accomodate another view, it's you. Ur numerous ban with different usernames is a major evidence to how u r incapable of holding a debate/argument in a civil manner without letting your emotions get the best of you.

A wi tan, won ni online personality nikan ni. Isn't it thesame mind you reason with both offline and online?

Wa wa alright.

My back and forth with you is an example of how civil I can keep a conversation. If there's anyone who's been throwing personal digs, it's you. But if there's a need for gbasgbos, I'm always ready for that too.

I was going through your posts to see if I could get your comments on how you defended Mercy when she said she'd marry any man with money and noticed you had quite a sweet opinion of me then, what changed? grin grin grin

The last thing you or anyone will do is guilt trip me with my bans on here because I'm very aware of my actions and I expect the bans right before I get them. Unlike you who would rather through subtle shades and question intelligence of forummates all day while acting diplomatic, I call out bullcrap with my chest.

If you were all that with your wisdom, you'll understand things aren't always black and white and your opinions are nothing but mere opinions, not fact.

I still want to know what changed within a year though because you were ready to die on the hill that Mercy choosing man for money was a very smart move but here you're singing a different tune. Acquired more wisdom on that?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Ebuka78:
As an Icon fan, I am rooting for prince, but it is only online. No sms.

I reserve my SMS vote for laycon.

I pray and hope Prince is safe.

Ozo sef no wan know about laycon. Prince does gist with laycon, kidd and dorathy too.

I am gonna share it

Prince 100 votes using mobile

Dorathy 50 votes, Kidd 50 votes using Desktop mode.

That is 200 votes total.

Me too.online votes for prince

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Biggie's house is just interesting. See how Laycon, Neo, Kidd and Ozo developed hairdressing skills, sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Laycon hits 200k followers on twitter

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Beorn1:

The emboldened is totally wrong. It can't be "deemed" anything. Like Laycon would say, opinions don't care about your feelings.

That you deem hugging and caressing a kiss, or Laycon deemed it that way, doesn't make it a kiss. Hug is hug. Caressing of back is what it is, caressing of back. It's not even caressing of nipplęs. If Laycon is actually using that incident as the second occasion, then he is 100% wrong

oya...define or describe an almost kiss situation if wouldnt include things listed above. Where you part of the 2 people.. Are you aware of what is called sexual chemistry or vibe? .....and that can only be felt and not seen. and it will be felt by the 2 pple in question. if in that intimate moment laycon felt a certain vibe or chemistry, he would be absolutely right to describe the incident as them almost kissing.

We all know that with a little alcohol..sexual vibe between 2 people can be enhanced.

what I dont get is your insistence on why laycon must explain to her. he said wht he said. she denied it . 50 - 50. if she is so convinced he lied....blank him and cut all form of relations with him.

so layco shd start explaining...that day at the garden..bla..bla...bla...then she will be forming blank and he would end up looking like a fool? that is what erica wanted to do....laycon being a smart guy denied her that masterplan.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Bennytwin:
This week is a tough one
3 untested people plus billionaire Kidd!

Dotez, bookworm and threebear!
Cos of your love for that amazing young man Ozo, he has my vote!

To all other superions,you really picked the best housemate hands down!!!

Don't mind those trolling him with nengi,the heart always wants what it wants. Ain't nothing can be done about it
Thanks Man

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2020
akthedream2019:
You can bet that Ozo mind is not in this Darling task.. He is busy monitoring Nengi and Prince through that mirror...

Woman wrapper.
I doubt if that guy don bleep woman well before... If this is not his strategy....grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Alphagan:

Don't be clever by half. I dont know of any Suprano that voted Laycon.

Invalidate the above with receipts.

oga I did and I don't keep receipts grin, I however may not like some of the characters he has exhibited in the house but such is life, no perfect human being, anyways, I have always liked intelligent and honest people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Brownsun:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

How did I offend you? angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
styrese:
God bless u boss...u try

If Ozo mistakingly top that poll, Laycon should forget about winning...No be naija we dey again
Lets let his noisy fans show what they got
How does ozo topping the poll affects laycon chances of winning?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
User09:
Hearing Nengi giggling while prince is working her hair is really gonna drive Ozo nuts.

Damn!! We are in for another round today

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
OfficialIce:

We for vote Kidd but there's a certain Kidd fan here that calls Laycon exactly same words that Erica used that day so he should save himself.
Plus those people that have been saying one call from Terry Waya will neutralised all our votes as Icons so let him vote him too.
Pls make una disregard them....No true kidd fan will act that way, na either Kiddrica shipper or Erica fans.
We know ourselves..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
flyingpig:
Supremos grin

I wanted to vote on the website too, navigated and stuck here.

What next? This is my first ever time participating in this so no yabbing grin

Chai!!!!

Chairman,
At d top bar,u will see different options, click on Vote,stroll to whr u see Ozo pix,click on the pix and pump in your Votes.

Tnx in anticipation for your votes

Check the images below

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2020
Acidosis:

My predictions for Sunday

Dorathy - 31%
Ozo - 27%
Kidd - 23%
Prince - 19%
Lmfao

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2020
akthedream2019:

Apart from Darling advertisement, they probably want to check Ozo's Hbp by pairing Nengi with Prince...

Lol u guys should leave ozo for us o

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Rossycee:
Team Ozo and team Prince, trust cubana at your favourite's detriment..
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6459) (6460) (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.