Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5119072 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2020
mycar:

oga I did and I don't keep receipts grin, I however may not like some of the characters he has exhibited in the house but such is life, no perfect human being, anyways, I have always liked intelligent and honest people.

grin grin grin

Okay oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2020
cry

Who will I give my online and DStv votes to now

I miss Erica cry
*sobs*
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2020
CaSttLe:
Icons low key voting my boy Ozo. Thank you

Icons u must VOTE Ozo to 32052 O don't listen 2 them. Na them dey feed you? Abeg vote!

We are voting for prince

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Beorn1:

An almost kiss situation is what happened between a drunk and Erica and Laycon at the club. The video is out, you can watch it and compare it to the hugging incident. Two different things.

I didn't INSIST on Laycon must explain to Erica, I said if Laycon intended to explain it to Erica, he had all the time in the world to, he decided not to.

During that week, I said I wanted to Laycon to explain to Erica because how how things had gone awry between them and an explanation would've cleared Erica of what she was thinking towards him. I even suggested he'd tell Erica that the couple of occasions meant different times to the housemates not necessarily another occasion.

Currently, I want Laycon to clear the air about it after he leaves the house because some people are saying he's manipulative while some are saying Erica is a liar. If Laycon comes out with when such happened, it puts an end to the accusation because we're all watching.

Dude leave shalaye for those who care...
After all those names calling Laycon has nothing to do with that witch anymore and owes her no explanation. She's already done enough and I wouldn't dream of brokering peace with such a person that used such words on Laycon that was her friend

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2020
Allnacruise:

This man

Wetyn OZO do you
Just ignore dat one
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Prince is now verified on IG
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2020
QueenCookie:

Yes I am. I will give Ozo the same exact number of votes you gave to Nengi.

Don't mention grin
no problem
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:49am On Sep 08, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cry

I miss Erica cry
*sobs*

What do you think of Prince though He is a charming young man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
We're not going anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by manikspears: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
mycar:
on this OZO and Nengi matter, what people don't know is that, the only way OZO can leave Nengi is if she jumps to another guy. as far as I am concern, Ozo is on the right path, we love differently, some people don't fall in love easily but once they do, they go all the way but he will be fine, being in a confined environment with limited options is not a good experience, his mistake to me is picking the wrong girl but it happens in life, many end up with the wrong woman or vise versa.

The guy is a stalker abeg. Ozo wey mumu.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Eeghe:
Hello all. Please add dots to my username to reduce the mentions edakun (in minime’s voice)

Dear Elites, Kiddricans and the Gang and to all money lovers like mily cheesy
Vote Billy the Kidd
Vote Special Bestie
Vote Erica’s true friend in the house
VOTE Kiddwaya to 32052
Thank you kiss
I have sent money for Erica and I am still voting Kiddwaya.
Do the right thing people...we move

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2020
garfield1:

We are voting for prince

Will it give us more votes That is all i need right now cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2020
garfield1:

We are voting for prince

Thank you boo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Will it give us more votes That is all i need right now cry cry

Its better than nothing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2020
OfficialIce:

But he's not totally wrong...
Na Kiddrica shippers and Erica fans Dae mumu themselves pass for this place and twitter.

Please, carry your mumu and be going.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2020
Sunday go sweet die chai! I've not been so excited about eviction show in my life.

Dorathy- Her fans already creating voting centers for her just like Nengi last week.

Prince and Ozo- cubana just dropped 2M to support both of them.

Kidd- some die hard kiddrica fans are rooting for him. He's a billionaire son too.

Now this line up is what will let you know that it's not by money bags but by love by the masses. Sunday should come fast..all those clout chasers will be exposed.

Even if you drop 10M and create 1000 voting centers. The love of the masses will still overcome. Sunday no far! grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

So now, you want to deny us because of votes from chicken wings and his people

Remember you went from 5% to 16% ooooo.
No body is denying u dear....I have always appreciated elites, I know their are good ones like u, but some have been trying to make Kidd look bad for Erica's disqualification, which isn't cool considering they both went through a lot together, even kidd was almost disqualified ...I haven't really seen laycons fan wish Kidd bad here..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Eeghe:
My very busy (in the NE of Nig) Lt.Col relative sent me 10K to help him vote for Prince shocked
He is a Kiddrican who doesn’t want Prince to go too. He believes Kiddwaya will survive. I did my best to hijack the money but he insisted cry
I could not convince him otherwise and I can’t steal his money, sadly.

So my family is voting Kiddwaya and Prince (via the army)
Nobody asked angry

You know nobody asked and still came here to shalaye to us....
Considering the way you've been behaving on this thread I think you need an assessment ASAP.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
The number of people voting prince and dorathy!
God help Ozo!
Vote Ozo pls

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cry

I miss Erica cry
*sobs*

Give them to Kidd. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I miss her so much it hurts. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
cry

I miss Erica cry
*sobs*
Kidd is the best option dear. He deserves it. kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
CaSttLe:
Icons low key voting my boy Ozo. Thank you

Icons u must VOTE Ozo to 32052 O don't listen 2 them. Na them dey feed you? Abeg vote!

We are not voting for him. He has cubana.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
garfield1:

Its better than nothing

Sorry dear... Tagged you wrongly... Ws asking the person that said prince is now verified on IG... All i need is more votes for him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
eleshin:

You obviously didn't watch Laycon's DS. Laycon said he told her "Please don't" Erica also said "Don't even think about it" he was emphasizing on "We almost" for the 2nd time, he never said Erica tried to kiss him. He told Biggy he didn't know where Ebuka got his own report from. Erica was drunk that night not tipsy. She didn't remember half of what happened when she was discussing with Kidd the second day. Laycon said it would look stupid arguing with her without proof cos he knows she's gonna deny it cos she was tipsy.

Bro, even Laycon who was with Erica that night said she was tipsy in DS you claim I didn't watch, but here you are saying Erica was drunk. How can you Erica was drunk and yet had all those convos with Laycon? Have you seen Erica DRUNK? When Erica was drunk the night she tried to kiss Laycon, was she able to talk sensibly? She talked a little in her bed and passed out. How can you say Erica was drunk on the night of that garden? Was Erica drunk too when she spoke in front of Prince and Trikytee and kidd? Was she drunk when she cried in Tbaj's arms? Erica wasn't drunk that night, please.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
OfficialIce:

You know nobody asked and still came here to shalaye to us....
Considering the way you've been behaving on this thread I think you need an assessment ASAP.

Shorry! I submit self for assessment!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Please, carry your mumu and be going.
You're my mumu so let me carry you and gotongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2020
styrese:
No body is denying u dear....I have always appreciated elites, I know their are good ones like u, but some have been trying to make Kidd look bad for Erica's disqualification, which isn't cool considering they both went through a lot together, even kidd was almost disqualified ...I haven't really seen laycons fan wish Kidd bad here..

You haven't really seen chicken wings' fans wish Kidd bad? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bye bye, the Lord is your muscle oooo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2020
Bennytwin:
The number of people voting prince and dorathy!
God help Ozo!
Vote Ozo pls

Prince's votes re small o... We are alone... Pls, help us na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Acidosis:

My predictions for Sunday

Dorathy - 31%
Ozo - 27%
Kidd - 23%
Prince - 19%

Don't be surprised if prince tops

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo getting up to 40% shouldn't be an issue since they're just 4 and there's no Laycon or Nengi among them. 40 or 50% shouldn't be a big deal here

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:56am On Sep 08, 2020
OfficialIce:

You're my mumu so let me carry you and gotongue

God forbid abeg, goan carry your chicken wings. angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
I have a feeling that Darling hair want to reward Prince sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6461) (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.