Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5005088 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2020
Nilknarf:
Several Elites had their say on Erica's DQ
While some place the blame mainly on Erica,others placed it on Ebuka, some placed it on Kidd, and some also placed it on Laycon

But those miscreants will open their baff mouth and start saying trash that Elites placed the blame on only Laycon...abegii...make una rest

Erica got DQ and it was her responsibility to avoid it..so she is to blame for it

No come here dey for motivational speaker oshi

I laugh in disqualification

Kwakwakwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Good morning... I saw Dorathy in my dreams
Do you mind sharing the content of the dream? grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Dotez:

This your reasoning here is demn flawed.
D way some of guyz draw who and who votes who in your imagination,is kinda amusing.

That is by d way.

Do I need to tell you dat the %of votes accrued to each HMs depends on the Total number of Votes Casted.I'm sure I don't need to tell you dat.

But sure I need to tell dis

Every reasonable person dat av been watching the show since week 1 should definitely av a small idea dat this week, the organizers might record the highest number of Votes casted in a week so far.
And if dat dat happens,I'm sure I still don't need to tell you dat an HMs getting even 30% of votes dis week might av more votes Dan Laycon with 41% last week.

This is a simple logic,u don't need to go to school to know dis.

So you guyz should stop with the rants dat someone shld finish with 50%,Dat's senselessness. Dis is the most tightest eviction week so far

I still repeat,even your fave with all the hype and noise fail to cap 50% with weaker opponent

grin

Daft ness is defined as wisdom... those guys with senseless epistle will be so shocked , they will protest on street on day 71...

Funny is that they will all disappear at once like say na rapture

Every year they come with hope ... and as usual it crashes real quick

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Tonnyray:
Every evicted housemate gets honored with their picture put up in the house cos they are deemed worthy to be remembered. Not so for the mentally imbalanced cum dump. She's not regarded as dignified enough to be remembered in the BB house.
Elites cannot be more shameless. You can't shame the shameless. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Dotez:

This your reasoning here is demn flawed.
D way some of guyz draw who and who votes who in your imagination,is kinda amusing.

That is by d way.

Do I need to tell you dat the %of votes accrued to each HMs depends on the Total number of Votes Casted.I'm sure I don't need to tell you dat.

But sure I need to tell dis

Every reasonable person dat av been watching the show since week 1 should definitely av a small idea dat this week, the organizers might record the highest number of Votes casted in a week so far.
And if dat dat happens,I'm sure I still don't need to tell you dat an HMs getting even 30% of votes dis week might av more votes Dan Laycon with 41% last week.

This is a simple logic,u don't need to go to school to know dis.

So you guyz should stop with the rants dat someone shld finish with 50%,Dat's senselessness. Dis is the most tightest eviction week so far

I still repeat,even your fave with all the hype and noise fail to cap 50% with weaker opponent
Trash upon trash. Now let me take you a step backwards a bit.

Last yr, Mercy had 41% in the finals. ( She had one of the highest votes in bbn history). She gave the remaining people social distancing. So you want to tell me Mike, frodd, omashola and seyi were weak House mates?

Now this yr, Just 7th week, Laycon had same 41% in a line up that had Nengi and Kidd. So because he had 41%, Nengi and Kidd are suddenly weak housemates right? Nengi that has beaten you people's new godess Dora back to back to back since the beginning of the show.
The votes for laycon alone last week might even be the votes of the four of them combined this week, just so you know. That your thinking up there is trash. As in, complete trash. Come up with another agenda.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Allnacruise:

Unlike safarigirl

You will make a good forecaster

oh I did say that... Lol, I don forget sef grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
majamajic:

U , how old are u ?

Do the plus and minus , upon we are faceless here , still u can't say your real age , why defend someone ?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
nazablossom:
Blackhawk01, calmbabyhawk, Ericashawk, deyyourdeyHawk, Kiddricashawk grin grin cheesy

Na cruise! Na cruise!! Na cruise!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2020
simplyshade:
Haba! I think she is around 27. It's Mercy that should be over 35.
Mercy, over 35? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Allnacruise:

Prophet of our time

Prophesy into threebear's life to stop sucking prick upandan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qawna: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2020
So apparently Nengi told Ozo last night that Kidd makes her happy and she used to have soft spot for him before Erica came along and that right now she views him as an elder brother and a childhood best friend. If you're Team Super Ninjas and you are voting for Ozo instead of Kidd. You ain't doing your girl well ooh. If Kidd by mistake comot this Sunday, depression go kee Nengi... Ninjas let's do it for Kidd! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2020
nazablossom:
Do you mind sharing the content of the dream? grin grin
The thing was not clear... Ayam sha waiting for sunday gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Dannyxy:
Na so dem go underate this lekan, Lagos people carry am reach final...

I don watch big brother tire, see people like that lekan, make Una no reason am... Watch grin
One person that is not a bandwagoner....
A real fan.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

grin grin grin grin

Throw back Thursday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2020
This will explain so many things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVzZAMQLKq8

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Na cruise! Na cruise!! Na cruise!!! grin grin grin grin
Okay o grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Simran94:

Ozo said, there are some times she says things to him that makes him feel like "okay she really likes me" but when they come outside she does another thing.
That was why neo was saying why would someone be playing with another person's emotions.
Ozo shaa, and he just served Nengi breakfast in bed few minutes ago. E be things.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2020
DrakeBlend:

The thing was not clear... Ayam sha waiting for sunday gringringringrin
I hope you didn't suffocate on dem balloons? tongue grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by N100: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2020
dominique:
eeek! how did this agbero make into the show? undecided

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:

Trash upon trash. Now let me take you a step backwards a bit.

Last yr, Mercy had 41% in the finals. ( She had one of the highest votes in bbn history). She gave the remaining people social distancing. So you want to tell me Mike, frodd, omashola and seyi were weak House mates?

Now this yr, Just 7th week, Laycon had same 41% in a line up that had Nengi and Kidd. So because he had 41%, Nengi and Kidd are suddenly weak housemates right? Nengi that has beaten you people's new godess Dora back to back to back since the beginning of the show.
The votes for laycon alone last week might even be the votes of the four of them combined this week, just so you know. That your thinking up there is trash. As in, complete trash. Come up with another agenda.

LMAO

All I see here is senselessness, they way u even assumed I'm a Dora Stan says it all.

My advice, We next you wn try engage people reasonably drop the fact dat you are a Laycon Stan and be objective for once .

What nonsense!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Going through d beginning of this thread. Its safe to say Laycon is d show grin

Every page, its Laycon's name everywhere.

Please follow him on instagram cry

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Please o... Let us not be too confident. Pride, they say, goes before a fall.... If we get too confident, u wld be surprised by how many housemates will overtake him.
Vote like he has you alone...
Vote like it is u n him against the world...
Vote like never before...
Let it not end with 'had I known'
Vote icons!!! VOTE
true... No room for complacency ma people....

Icons we move

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by atjo: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2020
What I know is that icons have made a big mistake by not voting ozo which they will regret at the finals becos having both dorathy and prince in the finals with laycon he might not win the show cos fans will want to make a statement with prince or dorathy. Am an ozo fan and my team voted massively for laycon lastweek icon don't be deceived with the 41% we ozo's fans contributed to it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Kiddwaya who got 5% sometime ago and prince got 3% aren't weak abi

The way some of una type for here,be like una dey always expect make we spoon feed una with every details.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Simran94:
When did Kidd start wearing bum shorts too? He has been wearing it for close to two weeks na. Uncle is trying to compete with Ozo for nengi
Later they will say Kidd doesn't like Nengi. Issokay grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2020
leaculpa:

pls this donkey and zebra pictures u keep posting are scaring me.
Scaring you kwa?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Dotez:

LMAO

All I see here is senselessness, they way u even assumed I'm a Dora Stan says it all.

My advice, We next you wn try engage people reasonably drop the fact dat you are a Laycon Stan and be objective for once .

What nonsense!!!!

Your tears are so delicious!!!!

Buhahahahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:
Laycon is high. Why is he sharing kisses? shocked

I really like him. Very nonsense boy. grin cheesy grin

Na jazz, no better explanation to this nonsense. undecided undecided undecided

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Fayar:

Throw back Thursday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Erica left with the content, we no get choice. grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Oasis007:
cool

I'll be making Decision on a HM to be voted this Week soon. 2500 Votes for the chosen Housemate.
Whatever decision you decide, you must vote Ozo.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:22am On Sep 10, 2020
homesteady:
I feel this laycon guy has paid influencers to hype him and he also has celeb connects.

The support he is getting is just so unnatural. Even here, people are already doing Team Laycon. On the first day??

Its called Grace grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Na jazz, no better explanation to this nonsense. undecided undecided undecided

cheesy cheesy i know u like my boy. Keep denying it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6598) (6599) (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.