Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5075113 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Good morning ppl, today is the last day of voting, pls, don't forget to vote for Ozo. If will be a shame if he leaves in Sunday, therefore, text;
VOTE Ozo to 32052

Sincere shout-out to casttle who held the night shift down for Superions. She danced on them biitches as hard as she could, crazy girl, I had a good laugh.

Today is the last day o, vote like it's the last minute, some of you said you gon wait till Thursday b4 you vote for Ozo, well, Thursday is here already, no more excuses. Don't just campaign, vote also.If you nor vote for Ozo, wetin you gain?

If you are still here this early mormor, shalaye-ing without voting;
WHO DO ONA THIS THING?!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Geezeem:

[/b]

You lost me there.

one moment you are talking d*ick and orgasm and in the same sentence mentioning spirituality

is this how you are? do you do this on purpose? like....string pieces of unrelated topics/words/sentence to keep people postulating...like what you did with your gender?

I don't roll like this grin... I truly don't give a rat azz about a lot of things... I don't find you intriguing, so you can stop!

I find you funny sometimes.... and other times insufferable.

I like your logical mind.... sometimes

we play when we play, we banter when we banter.... we fight when we fight but pls be very careful what you say to me. And you know what I mean by this

That said.... go and find someone else to hold hands with grin

..... and oh .... is my boi going to make it this Sunday? grin
An empty bucket makes the most noise - why ?
It holds nothing grin

A very foolish fox once got brave and advanced towards the lion cub not knowing his mother who went hunting didn't go far ...let's say the lioness didn't have to go hunting again that day cheesy

Eliza confused a dwarf for a child and today she's carrying his baby . grin

A word is enough for the wise but three sentences are sure enough for even you .

They say in Igbo - when you're given an idiom and still need an interpretation , then your mother's bride price needs to be returned.

Love and light sweetest .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Dannyxy:
Some people fell for scam and stanned rubbish, but they still no wan go, free us for here grin

Rapist, cultists, runs girl, old mama no even get one strike.

Pure heart, pure soul chop 3 back to back... grin

Make Una go now, or join another team, mbanu, na to dey disturb well behaved housemates fans..

Bunch of nuisances....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2020
atjo:
What I know is that icons have made a big mistake by not voting ozo which they will regret at the finals becos having both dorathy and prince in the finals with laycon he might not win the show cos fans will want to make a statement with prince or dorathy. Am an ozo fan and my team voted massively for laycon lastweek icon don't be deceived with the 41% we ozo's fans contributed to it.
we aren't regretting anything, Cubana is supporting you already
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2020
stroller9795:
yesterday was my birthday and no one wished me a happy birthday....hian!!!!!!
Awwwwn...Baby sad
I'm so so sorry

Happy belated birthday dear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2020
simplyshade:

Forget about fallen breast, even a blind man knows that Mercy is older than Tacha.
If a woman confidently tells you she 26, just add 5 or 7 years - the answer you get is her real age.
Even Mike's age can never be 27, he is an athlete, so obviously, he reduced his age.

Mike never said he was 27. He was 29 when he went for bbn, he turned 30 in july.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:44am On Sep 10, 2020
LordTheus:

Na the way nau cheesy

PLAN A: Argue your point to be right, even though it might not be. By any means necessary
PLAN B: Resort to petty trolling if Plan A reached a dead end e.g "YoUr TeArS aRe DeLiCiOuS"

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2020
handelex:
Ozo.
Babyboy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2020
LordTheus:

Na the way nau cheesy

PLAN A: Argue your point to be right, even though it might not be. By any means necessary
PLAN B: Resort to petty trolling if Plan A reached a dead end e.g "YoUr TeArS aRe DeLiCiOuS"
Lol. Plan B is a regular of some pained people .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Zoroaster:
Pesin go just sidon type rubbish with confidence.

There is some degree of truth to what he wrote... I think ICONs should read with an open mind... They are bcming too confident and that will be the beginning of their loss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2020
Nilknarf:
Several Elites had their say on Erica's DQ
While some place the blame mainly on Erica,others placed it on Ebuka, some placed it on Kidd, and some also placed it on Laycon

But those miscreants will open their baff mouth and start saying trash that Elites placed the blame on only Laycon...abegii...make una rest

Erica got DQ and it was her responsibility to avoid it..so she is to blame for it

No come here dey for motivational speaker oshi
Majority of Elites blamed laycon till date

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2020
So Mercy is supporting Prince!!!!
This week eh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Threebear:

An empty bucket makes the most noise - why ?
It holds nothing grin

A very foolish fox once got brave and advanced towards the lion cub not knowing his mother who went hunting didn't go far ...let's say the lioness didn't have to go hunting again that day cheesy

Eliza confused a dwarf for a child and today she's carrying his baby . grin

A word is enough for the wise but three sentences are sure enough for even you .

They say in Igbo - when you're given an idiom and still need an interpretation , then your mother's bride price needs to be returned.

Love and light sweetest .

LMFAO

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2020
So people are refusing to give Ozo's fans phones to vote Ozo , calling him a disgrace and everything.

It's okay , superions let's surprise them on Sunday.

Let's get back to voting.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Bennytwin:
This week eh

Mercy is a useless clout chaser .

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:54am On Sep 10, 2020
Fairdamsel:

There is some degree of truth to what he wrote... I think ICONs should read with an open mind... They are bcming too confident and that will be the beginning of their loss

I honestly don't think so.In Bbn,the person of the masses win! Always!!!!No matter the money u pump.Organic voters always win.
Icons have that number.

VOTE Ozo!
Dorathy has millionaires
Kidd has billionaires
Suddenly all celebrities are backing Prince,which is still not bad but a pure soul like Ozo has noone!
Pls Icons,Elites VOTE Ozo!thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
atjo:
What I know is that icons have made a big mistake by not voting ozo which they will regret at the finals becos having both dorathy and prince in the finals with laycon he might not win the show cos fans will want to make a statement with prince or dorathy. Am an ozo fan and my team voted massively for laycon lastweek icon don't be deceived with the 41% we ozo's fans contributed to it.
Cubana and other big dogs are backing Ozo.
Leave icons alone

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Bennytwin:
This week eh

All those thibgs na audio she won't vote a damn.. Ike is supporting Ozo now sf

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Since bangwaya started wearing bumshorts, I haven't heard these cretins masturbating on Ozo's name again concerning bumshorts.

You are watching someone on TV, someone who can't hear what you are saying, and you are predicting his next move on his behalf, abusing others around him because of their choice of life. You have forgotten that the other person you are supporting can do that very thing you have crucified the other one for tomorrow, why, because he fuckiing has a kind of his own, you can't think for him from outside, you can't project your thoughts into his mind. It's a fuckiing game, just enjoy it, patapata by September ending, all of us go dey alright by God's grace.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Threebear:

But she has followers
Abeg mk she use the clout support Ozo!
Chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Fairdamsel:

icons aren't overconfident at all, but some people just like to blackmail us into voting, we already agreed that we aren't voting this week, and people should understand the reason

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Threebear:

She won't vote a damn thought she said she lik Dora useless girl
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Bennytwin:
So Mercy is supporting Prince!!!! This week eh
lies
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Bennytwin:

I honestly don't think so.In Bbn,the person of the masses win! Always!!!!No matter the money u pump.Organic voters always win.
Icons have that number.

VOTE Ozo!
Dorathy has millionaires
Kidd has billionaires
Suddenly all celebrities are backing Prince,which is still not bad but a pure soul like Ozo has noone!

Pls Icons,Elites VOTE Ozo!thanks a lot
He has threebear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
stroller9795:
yesterday was my birthday and no one wished me a happy birthday....hian!!!!!!

Awwwwwnnnn... Baby girl, I'm not sure anyone knew about that. embarassed

Happy birthdayyyyyyyyyy Stroller, my favourite indaboski Hellite. I pray the new age comes with a beautiful chapter filled with smiles, happiness, love, good health, plenty money(Billi Billi geng cool), strength to face challenges of life, wisdom to make the right choices, God's protection and Grace in Jesus name. Amennnn!

Love you baby girl! kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Bennytwin:

But she has followers
Chai
Her fans doesn't mean they will vote fr her choice all I knw she isn't voting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
kendrick9:
Cubana and other big dogs are backing Ozo.
Leave icons alone
i don't know why they are after icons or pushing icon into voting, we all agreed that we aren't voting anyone

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2020
kendrick9:
lies
I heard so sir n Ike is supporting Ozo now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Let's just see Ozo's percentage on Sunday .

If it doesn't look like a winning number , then we will ask Noble to set up a GoFundMe account for him on the final week .

Big Brother can't chop our money again .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:59am On Sep 10, 2020
Bennytwin:

But she has followers
Chai
She wants Prince's dick I don't blame her sha.
His dick is long and pointy but when hard , it's actually huge.
And he smells incredible too .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2020
I used to wonder why most female social media celebrities don't support nengi. They see nengi as their competition when she comes outside the house.
They know if they support her on BBN, once she comes out people would keep following nengi while their own shine goes down.

Women are each other's enemies indeed. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Threebear:

I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6600) (6601) (6602) (6603) (6604) (6605) (6606) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.