Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5102382 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Nexus25:
I'm an iCon, I voted Ozo.

I don't understand what the noise is all about.

Exactly!
Icons are very ok with Ozo!
And Superions are very ok with laycon!

Who instigated this exchange of words?

Are you sure it is not a plot or a sort of plan? What is the bigger picture

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2020
You used online votes for Laycon, but donated $100 to Erica's GFM thinking it's 4k.

Kai! See wetin your love for Erica has turned you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2020
SlimChay:
As an Ozo fan I like to mind my business. It's also imperative to grow a sense of awareness of who your real foes in the game are and not fall for the cheap gimmicks set by foes to instigate all these fights here n there. I'm highly dissapointed.

As for Laycon, I don't have a problem with the guy. Think he's an OK guy with many inward qualities enough to aspire to date any girl he wishes to. It is simply a pointer to his balanced self esteem unlike you who thinks he needs good looks to qualify. How vain and superficial!! As much as I like Erica, she was a very stupid girl and my likesness for her couldn't usurp my lack of pity for her and many of her fans who in the real world will choose a man with kidly' or immature inward features over a better man-like qualities. Little wonder now that they are subtly unhappy about his unperturbed Erica-less' stay in the house. The rationale behind that event in reality is how 'they prefer the compassion-less bad boy' get dumped and hate all men, even worse, is how they become misguided n hateful in life.

If as a man you say things like " Laycon cannot and shouldnt dare approach Erica" or doesnt deserve to date her or he's beneath her bla bla bla. When putting to perspective so many inward qualities Laycon has over Erica that even makes her unworthy to be wooed by him.

Then you're the most glorified undiscovered SIMP with zero sense of worthiness.

If looks are all you be it male or female use as a guaging stand to date then you're also a product of the Nigerian failed education system.
100%

People are building a bad character for Lekan based on his looks not what he has actually done wrong..

They are calling him a cultist, a rapist, criminal, manipulative etc based on the way he looks.

Someone even said Lekan bad mouth others without talking. How is that even possible?

Someone even wished him death.

Common that is going too far..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2020
CuteMercury:
No disrespect to laycon but laycon has nothing to offer in that house, no talking points, no trending and no nothing. Keep ten laycons in that house and the ratings will drop dead. "see we all have to understand that first this is entertainment and its a show that drives on ratings. "The only good thing left in this show is OZO and if he is voted out, then the show will get more boring. "The organizers have started to feel the impact of Erica already. "NIGERIANS are hypocrites, NIGERIANS are the only breed of humans that will click on a show rated 18 for strong adult contents and yet call the ladies in the show Ashawo, oloshos. and this same Nigerians wont call any lady in series like game of thrones, "oloshos" they like "oloshoing" Nigerian celebs. This was how they insulted OMOTOLA in her last movie for having sex and showing skins. even when they know it is a fake sex.
Lol, I laugh in the show is Ozo
Ozo is too boring, one way traffic.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2020
"Who instigated this exchange of words?"

Chief aka ChiefHeyWhy...unfortunately he started what he couldn't finish.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2020
So many heavy mugus on this thread, see how they are bursting pesin papa anyhow.

Bunch of mumunis

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2020
Geezeem:
But maturity is key menh.

The way Prince and Nengi carry on around each other.... if you didn't start the show from onset you would never know one is a rejecter and the other a rejectee.

But laycon handled his rejection like a boi he is...... keeping malice and asking for a distance, gossiping and spoiling Erica's name

Prince na man you be abeg!

Wrong
Laycon handled it the way I would.
Laycon had fallen and as such he had to cut off from Erica. Prince was just probing and had not fallen, so he still has stamina to switch to other options.
I remember when last I experienced a loss like Laycon did, I went to a strip club got two girls, one sucking my dick and another sucking my nipples and balls.
I did that to over come the thoughts of the girl to try to dislike her and see her as ordinary . In my mind I was looking at the girls saying all these done because of money. I vowed to take my money serious over any woman.
If Laycon was outside, he would probably bounce of other girls and wouldn't feel so bad as he won't see her everyday, and may see finer girls with bigger features and better character.
Laycon went to Unilag and saw first hand how girls behave toward money, he is not stupid to be dragging woman with a billionaire son.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 11:44am On Sep 11, 2020
Prettypinkyy:
Come and drag him home nah
Rubbish

I don't need to drag him out. Even you know he is not playing for the money anymore. So he has done that by himself.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Nilknarf:

No na this one
That igasimumu is in love
I think this very one too.

IgasiMumu will have to explain to his Oga what happened to the money he gave him for goods.

Baba think say $100 Na 4k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 11:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Threebear:
Of course I want him on my screen .
Bbnaija and Nat Geo wild are my best tv packages.
With Laycon in that house , I get to see both at the same time .
Why would I ever want to lose such a thing ? grin
This guy is an idiot. You'll need to ignore him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Lilcraze:
LordTheus the reason why simperions left only the bear and castle to troll is cos others like u cannot control the mental breakdown that comes with it...

CaSttLe u'll be alright las las... Ur unnecessary shit will soon tire u, and u be asking ur self "why was I misbehaving like this self"

Dannyxy don't worry we are icon army, i dey with u we no dey tire... Their unnecessary wailing was because of 41% hope their fave hits 50% now that their just 4
I see you ma gee

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2020
BabaOwen:
Is this how you will wail till the 71st day of this BBN show grin

I hope you won't hurt yourself if Laycon win this show grin
BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2020
Bennytwin:

Exactly!
Icons are very ok with Ozo!
And Superions are very ok with laycon!

Who instigated this exchange of words?

Are you sure it is not a plot or a sort of plan? What is the bigger picture
There is one iCorn they are trolling heavily on this thread and some other miscreants like 3 or 4 of them started it, and they expected others to keep quiet.

They are now playing the victim like their favorite.

Like fan like fave.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2020
SlimChay:
As an Ozo fan I like to mind my business. It's also imperative to grow a sense of awareness of who your real foes in the game are and not fall for the cheap gimmicks set by foes to instigate all these fights here n there. I'm highly dissapointed.

As for Laycon, I don't have a problem with the guy. Think he's an OK guy with many inward qualities enough to aspire to date any girl he wishes to. It is simply a pointer to his balanced self esteem unlike you who thinks he needs good looks to qualify. How vain and superficial!! As much as I like Erica, she was a very stupid girl and my likesness for her couldn't usurp my lack of pity for her and many of her fans who in the real world will choose a man with kidly' or immature inward features over a better man-like qualities. Little wonder now that they are subtly unhappy about his unperturbed Erica-less' stay in the house. The rationale behind that event in reality is how 'they prefer the compassion-less bad boy' get dumped and hate all men, even worse, is how they become misguided n hateful in life.

If as a man you say things like " Laycon cannot and shouldnt dare approach Erica" or doesnt deserve to date her or he's beneath her bla bla bla. When putting to perspective so many inward qualities Laycon has over Erica that even makes her unworthy to be wooed by him.

Then you're the most glorified undiscovered SIMP with zero sense of worthiness.

If looks are all you be it male or female use as a guaging stand to date then you're also a product of the Nigerian failed education system.

Bravo!! U deserve some accolades. Thank you for this
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2020
igasiboy98:
Again, this receipt is for Foolbembem, the shameless cattle, and other mumus like them.
I hope you all can rest now.

And why are stressing yourself to proof a point to fools ? Let them continue to wallow in self denial.

Mr Bean has got nothing on there stupidity .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 11:47am On Sep 11, 2020
Iamgrey5:
100%

People are building a bad character for Lekan based on his looks not what he has actually done wrong..

They are calling him a cultist, a rapist, manipulataive etc based on he way he looks.

Someone even said Lekan bad mouth others without talking. How is that even possible?

Someone even wished he dies

Common that is going too far..

There was this whatsapp group screen grab I saw, they were planning how to cause commotion among laycon fans and how to defame him.

I know all these cultist, rapist, bad mouthing ...etc of a thing came from that group.

I just pity caSttLe and Brubembem.

The more the allegation, the more he trends.

If God says it's your time, it's your time to shine. I pity people trying to destroy whom God has blessed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:48am On Sep 11, 2020
Chai! See wetin 41% don cause.
Simperions-41%
Mumulites- disqualification for mental display.
Others - still 41%.

I hope that transgendered Ozoamaka or Dickwaya reaches 50% on Sunday. If not, this App no go contain us. Ur dragging dey inside cooler, we go unleash am on Sunday. We watch!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:49am On Sep 11, 2020
Threebear:

Of course I want him on my screen .

Bbnaija and Nat Geo wild are my best tv packages.

With Laycon in that house , I get to see both at the same time .

Why would I ever want to lose such a thing ? grin
shocked shocked grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Na lie, stop acting like you aren't pained after donating $100 thinking it's 4k.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2020
thatigboman:
BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha

The same vote that worked for her.

Same vote that made Frodd to be 2nd runner up

Mike 1st runner up

Mercy winner

Laycon trending.

Use your brain and stop allowing Tacha confuse you.

They are trying to convince Laycon fans from voting.

Even if it doesn't count. We go Vote Laycon!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2020
igasiboy98:
Chai! See wetin 41% don cause.
Simperions-41%
Mumulites- disqualification for mental display.
Others - still 41%.

I hope that transgendered Ozoamaka or Dickwaya reaches 50% on Sunday. If not, this App no go contain us. Ur dragging dey inside cooler, we go unleash am on Sunday. We watch!

I have stopped engaging them , Sunday would decide whether they're really worth the bants or not.

We wait , cheesy wink

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:
Na lie, stop acting like you aren't pained after donating $100 thinking it's 4k.

You're so annoying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2020
That one tried tried tried and tried explaining with even receipts to prove a point but nobody is believing him one bit

That's y it isn't cool to be a nuisance!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2020
garfield1:

Hbp won't miss
Who let you out? Comon go and face the wall, miscreant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2020
igasiboy98:

Are you intentionally being stupid or what?

Y r u getting urself worked up na? U think they don't know It isn't u and they are not all in on it?
They are trying to rile u up and it is working.

Save ur energy for last week.. Ur Vote should do the talking... Be still!!! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Ebuka78:

There was this whatsapp group screen grab I saw, they were planning how to cause commotion among laycon fans and how to defame him.

I know all these cultist, rapist, bad mouthing ...etc of a thing came from that group.

I just pity caSttLe and Brubembem.

The more the allegation, the more he trends.

If God says it's your time, it's your time to shine. I pity people trying to destroy whom God has blessed.

I feel really bad about how some people have turned Big brother to a show controlled by bitter fans.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Threebear:
Ozo - 85 million .

85 naira bumshorts?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Na wa o, 41% and still wailing and crying?
Of a truth, the rich also cry. Who do dem this thing?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

I have stopped engaging them , Sunday would decide whether they're really worth the bants or not.

We wait , cheesy wink

Let all Laycon fans ignore the banters.

It's time to move on and watch from afar.

We made a point with our 41.41%. Let's see how many of them will gather more votes than Dorathy.

If they pull more votes from the silent Dorathy, then we can engage. Anything below Dorathy is not worth engaging

cc: igasiboy98
Ebuka78

Etc

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2020
"I feel really bad about how some people have turned Big brother to a show controlled by bitter fans."

Keep this same energy when Ozo is being insulted by icons..okay?!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2020
If your favourite fail to pull more votes than Dorathy on Sunday, please don't even try to troll Laycon again. You will be ignored until you dissapear to oblivion.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6694) (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.