Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5103122 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) (6701) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2020
CaSttLe:
Garfield Dansuqi i know its too painful reading all d pepper,,, keep sharing them o

Sorry!

Bumshorts

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Ebuka78:
caSttLe and Brubembem are owned by 1 person.

You are not safe on nairaland ooo as long as you registered with an email. You can be traced.

Better stop the insult and deformation and malevolence.

If not that you are not that insultive like your fellow icons I will have drag you for this threatening post of yours.

Did you make this same threat to those icons insulting Erica and Ozo. sad

Be thoughtful , nobody has a monopoly over violence undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2020
Bitterleaf infested ppl. You have 41%, you are still chuking eye into the plate of someone who is supposedly lesser than you. Tell me, is that not witchcraft?

Na to fly for night remain for ona.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2020
A quick reminder... The bar is 41.41%grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2020
FIGARO00:
[s]Na wa o, 41% and still wailing and crying?

Of a truth, the rich also cry. Who do dem this thing? [/s]

Dorathy is your opponent. When you're done beaten her at the polls, come back to troll Laycon

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You're so annoying cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How do we explain that a certain IgasiMumu trolled and insulted Erica, then donated $100 to her GFM thinking it's 4k.

He won't even be bold enough to call Ozo a simp again. He don cast.

He has casted. If he was from Brazil, his name would have been IGASIdinho CASTantos

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 11:56am On Sep 11, 2020
CuteMercury:
No disrespect to laycon but laycon has nothing to offer in that house, no talking points, no trending and no nothing. Keep ten laycons in that house and the ratings will drop dead. "see we all have to understand that first this is entertainment and its a show that drives on ratings. "The only good thing left in this show is OZO and if he is voted out, then the show will get more boring. "The organizers have started to feel the impact of Erica already. "NIGERIANS are hypocrites, NIGERIANS are the only breed of humans that will click on a show rated 18 for strong adult contents and yet call the ladies in the show Ashawo, oloshos. and this same Nigerians wont call any lady in series like game of thrones, "oloshos" they like "oloshoing" Nigerian celebs. This was how they insulted OMOTOLA in her last movie for having sex and showing skins. even when they know it is a fake sex.

You can support your useless Ozo without deriding Laycon.

A 30 year old shameless man that doesn't know how to do anything else but steadily lick the ass of a 22 year old girl.

Shameless disgusting grownup man with the brain of a 13 year old. Sees big ass for the first time and thinking faculty is totally lost. Endless talks of my father this and that.

3 Ozos in a show will drive the organizers into bankruptcy because at the end of the day na only family members go dey watch am

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2020
MINIMIZE UR TROLLING AND dont bastardize d thread.
If we have banter more dan update in the next 5 page...
Amahadioha, Ogun, Sango, Sanpanna, Will Strike those who wud do that
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2020
A rare picture of Nengi's security guard

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2020
Icons giving them HPB all over the thread... Face ur fave and make 50%... Mba, is to troll someone who is breaking records here and there...

Mind U some icons voted simp ozo but no u want to use icons and find relevance...

They say laycon cause the DQ of Erica, what a feat no man has achieved in Bbn history... And the only feat ozo could achieve was simping continuously

They now say he is gay haba... Did he suck ur di.ck b4 or have u seen him on xvideos b4, no

One mumu used a moniker 's name to open and donate to their fave to paint an icon bad but no " we rise by lifting others" atleast icons donate for her to help ailing mental state cos we spread love and light where there is so much darkness

One fool says we're phone thieves... Aunty hide ur gadget oh we're not done yet oh... drop evidence where someone stole phone, no na to write rubbish upandan

We're wailers, insecure, miscreants, etc... Even Jesus a whole light was also insulted severally, gold goes thru heat for it to become shining, the very reason ur bad mouths have made laycon shine more than expected

He has no content, the house is dull yen yen yenyen... Yet he entertained 41% viewers

Cry more maybe God will listen and ur fave pass 50%come Sunday

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2020
CaSttLe:
Hot lie!!!!

Na u contribute in d GFM account.

Na ur name dey there...dont tell us rubbish!

Why didnt u put up a disclaimer yesterday if really u weren't d one.

Stfu! I believe brubembem!

Ozo is a simp and his fans are simperions

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2020
DrakeBlend:

That's too high na. Dorathy is the first bar

grin grin

Just watch this space.. A lot of them will dissapear on Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2020
thatigboman:
BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha
So you mean Multichoice, Network companies(Glo, MTN, Airtel) and Deloitte are fooling people around the world every sunday evening grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Ebuka78 or whatwver it is called stop mentioning my moniker in ur useless posts okay?! U no get sense wahlahi

I am in three groups and ur posts and plans too about Ozo has been noted as well.

Now gtfoh!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2020
A quick reminder that Nengi no dey wash em pant.

Vee exposed her.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2020
I have a feeling Ozo is just acting for the camera a la Frodd. And just like Frodd, he's the one benefitting from the forced obsession. See how Nengi is struggling with Neo, Vee and Trikytee for a spot in the finale

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
I wonder how a guy can be yellow like the sun with good physical features only to be chasing an average girl like Nengi like his life depended on it.

What if dey con bring better girls like Genevieve or Adesua, resident albino for dey wash pant and bra everyday.

Person wey grow up among fine sisters and still acting like an idiot cos of a girl wey no even fine pass his so-called sisters can never have sense again.

Maybe na like that e dey asslick his sisters too

Washing pants and stuff. No wonder he raves about them every time like a mad man.

If only that mumu guy Eric played his game right from the start, we won’t be stuck with the gory sight of horzor disgracing his entire lineage and misrepresenting men on national tv.

Kidwaya wey no fine reach yellow pawpaw got those girls on their toes...

Parents please when raising a child, always make sure they won’t grow up to disgrace your entire lineage like the fvcking simp horzor and the fvcking useless disqualified hoe whorica who blames her parents for giving birth to her.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nairaland icons you guys are so disobedient

No be Una people for Twitter dey say make Una calm down??

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
That one is tired of sharing posts like a post office man...e don dey reply posts because e too pain am.

U better go back to ur befitting job as a post sharer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
CaSttLe:

MODs pls look away. Na pure bants on this thread.

Too late.he crossed the line except its your moniker

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:

I think this very one too.

IgasiMumu will have to explain to his Oga what happened to the money he gave him for goods.

Baba think say $100 Na 4k
But wait ooo...did that mumu actually said $100 is 4k?

Chai...I feel his pain
And there's no remedy like this...
Money don go

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:
A quick reminder that Nengi no dey wash em pant.

Vee exposed her.
I

Haaaa

We never finish one

You wan start another one

Well let me help you spread the gospel

Cc: Nazablossom Gbegiri

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kleenatics:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

More like gaycon.I dislike him.so much Niger deltans this year,spoilt for choice

Who is dansuqi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Someone please tell me the standings of the 4 nominated HM's. Stop these useless arguments
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Briefings going on...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:

How do we explain that a certain IgasiMumu trolled and insulted Erica, then donated $100 to her GFM thinking it's 4k.

He won't even be bold enough to call Ozo a simp again. He don cast.

He has casted. If he was from Brazil, his name would have been IGASIdinho CASTantos

Igasidinjo Castantos grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a name!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kleenatics:

grin grin

Can u guys calm down?
Laycon haven't been up with Dorathy also!!!
What is all these about bar?

Let all housemates be up,we can talk about bar!
From the previous results,I think only Kiddwaya can be used to compare cos he was up last 2 weeks and up this week too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Remember the silent Dorathy is the bar come Sunday. 41% is too high for you..so we are giving you Dorathy. If you don't top Dorathy on Sunday. Just deactivate because this place no go contain us.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Subject to a drastic increment.

The goal is 50% now grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sochieke:
Someone please tell me the standings of the 4 nominated HM's. Stop these useless arguments

Dorathy 70%

Ozo 15%

Kiddwaya 10%

Prince 5%

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6695) (6696) (6697) (6698) (6699) (6700) (6701) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.