Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5038483 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Munzy14:

So u don't know erica stans are like her with esteem issues... grin

The show is nonsense, the show is nonsense, but some akpa-amu kept vigil to watch.... grin

I tell you cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
SammyFX:

Fact Erica spoilt kidd game.. N u knw it

She didnt

You all are looking for apostle Paul in an immoral reality show

And dragging the poor boy for being rich

Plus your bandwagonism

You Nigerians spoilt his game cos of your mentality .....leave erica out of it !

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NihiIist(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Your number one BBN plug is here again. A lot of shit going down behind the scenes but I can't say them yet. Just want you all to know that a credible source has given me the results for tomorrow. Prince is bottom, Dorathy comes next. Ozo is safe unless they decide to evict 3 people. Kiddwaya was really impressive ( his fans rather).

Bye and out.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
The way Nengi's Ass vibrated in that her sextape eh.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Is dt Nengi for real?

Why not find out for yourself. This is the second sex tape they are realising. Nengi refused to give them the sex tape they so much crave for int hat house and in few weeks time, the show will end. Since they know she isnt capable of doing that, they have decided to create one and accuse her.

Thank God we have eyes.
Why would you take that monicker serious? The same monicker that accused Igasiboy of donating money in Erica's GFM, even when he knew the truth, he kept on yapping about it because he convinced himself to believe it.
Pay him no mind because he is a fool at forty, his brain is filled with chicken feathers.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Aflix(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Short is relative. It depends on the average height of a population.

In Malaysia, the average height of men is 5'4. It means that a 5'4 Malaysian man is of average height, and not short.

But in Nigeria, where the average height of men is 5'6, a 5'4 Malaysian man who is of average height in Malaysia is actually a short man in Nigeria.

Yea. In Europe 5'7 would be considered average, but in Nigeria tall.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Munzy14:

Soo frugal with spending.... That explained his physique, he rarely eat... And could be same in his reality.

People don't know what they deprive themselves, when they starve even when resources are there.
I just hope he is not stingy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I thought you wrote that you didn't want to derail the thread.

Rather than making worthless replies, why not tell me something new about the Soviet Union? Something I may never have heard before?

See this guy oo
Who brought the issue of Soviet Union here repeatedly and first

I am warning you now for the last time don't bring it again because I did not see and won't see the connection with BBN sad

If you have no sensible thing to reply, just swallow it up
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Very funny sextape. The Bayelsan mgbeke was just smiling sheepishly, Nyash vibrating, kpekus just red like agbalumo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Munzy14:
This one camera is all focused on kidd...

5% gang I hope u guys voted.... grin

Biggy milking the remaining content before they close the show a week earlier for lack of content and low ratings grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Funke Akindele addressing the housemates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
JENIFA in the building........

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Yes u can win Africa... Even when ur own country seems to undervalue u.....Maria was the preferred choice and valued more by Namibians to dillish bb chase winner... but we all saw how it ended
Oh please , the only reason Namibia voted Maria over Dillish was because she came in more popular.
She was a host , MC and an actress .
Dillish was mostly unknown ...still the real star shined effulgent . grin
Stop consoling yourselves with this BBA nonsense .
What's meant for you will always find its way to you no matter what.
Admit it that that fat fool with horrible dentition has no star power .

Erica was the only reason people even noticed his existence in the house .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
So Funke Akindele is a Waw ambassador

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Geezeem:

Thank you!

It will really pain me if this boy doesn't make it tomoro.....noone holds light to this boy in all ramifications this season ....he shouldnt be struggling to make top 5 sad
Housemates with good vibes have all been e destroyed by baseless propaganda. Unfortunately people like kidd don't have resilient fan base. This is maybe my last year to root for any housemates. They pick winners from week 1. Without observing the housemates. Very annoying

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
So Vee don't know or recognize funke akindele

She said , who is she ?

Hmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
"Ozo to Neo: I read the rule book so much so the fact that I did something so silly, I just want to be safe tomorrow and then I'm excited for next week on sport development, next week is pure business, then get to the final week, I'll try be the best housemate.... "

Ohh my boy, he's head is coming back gradually.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aflix:
Yea. In Europe 5'7 would be considered average, but in Nigeria tall.

Exactly.

In Malaysia, a 5'5 man is tall. In Nigeria, he is short. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cerebralbeing: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
I find it very disturbing seeing Ozo wear all these rubbish bum shorts and walking about shirtless. Really it's disturbing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AddictedToTech: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Threebear:

He's a midget , round like a three days decomposed bread. grin

With a face of a clown and a hollow look like he's mentally deranged .
You just described the SIMPreme Lord.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin grinSo vee no Sabi Funke akindele...which planet that girl come from and she dey rep Naija...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Geezeem:

Thank you!

It will really pain me if this boy doesn't make it tomoro.....noone holds light to this boy in all ramifications this season ....he shouldnt be struggling to make top 5 sad
Why didn't you vote him .

You were busy trolling Laycon that already had 40 percent secure .

Misplaced priorities. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
badinfluence:
Whenever your faves aren't likely to win, we start seeing posts like.. 'He/she is BBA material', 'if this was BBA' 'BBN is rubbish, bring back BBA'..

Lol....you fav hardly made any news all week.....nothing to trend him with....envy gotta surface grin

The only time he even featured here was during general dragging... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
When they saw that pigwaya stood no chance at winning the grand prize. They started calling him BBA material. grin

BBA material kee una there!

You that in your country a short, dwarf, ugly looking boy is beating you mercilessly at the polls. Na you wan win BBA. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbbwings: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
handelex:
Who's currently watching? Heard Ozo is doing well so far with baby steps.... stayed awake late gisting with the guys, slept not facing Nengi, washing alone in the laundry this morning..... Lord pls continue the work.
#OzoWillDoBetter.
We hope so

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
AddictedToTech:

You just described the SIMPreme Lord.
No I just described Erica's sperm donor .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Threebear:

Are you speaking from experience ?
Speaking from elderly advise... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

How this guy became a mess is what baffles me.

Yesterday, I just felt sorry for him when he lay on the bed, and Nengi was clearing him.

He's clearly inexperienced in love matters and Nengi being street smart didn't help him at all, although I must commend Nengi, she really respects him.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
NihiIist:
Your number one BBN plug is here again. A lot of shit going down behind the scenes but I can't say them yet. Just want you all to know that a credible source has given me the results for tomorrow. Prince is bottom, Dorathy comes next. Ozo is safe unless they decide to evict 3 people. Kiddwaya was really impressive ( his fans rather).

Bye and out.

I believe you !!

So na second OZO carry??

What do you mean by a lot of shit

Hope it's not related to the rumors that the are trying to smuggle prince from 4th position to 3rd position??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
NihiIist:
Bye and out.

I believe this post ooo
BBAmen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
God bless Laycon S/M handler, they are not only campaigning for vote, they are also promoting his musical career.

Icon's we move

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khenga1: 12:13pm On Sep 12, 2020
NihiIist:

Bye and out.

Bye and out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.