Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5019660 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) (6806) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Always try and catch ur sub in peace. Stop making small small noise

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brubembem:

For how long will he continue hating on Kidd.

He's choiceless. Kidd is likeable, you can't hate him for long.

Laycon went from accusing Kidd of sexually taking advantage of Erica to trying his possible best to be his friend. That's how likeable people role. You hate, get tired and start liking them.

Even IgasiMumu that trolled and hated Erica here had to contribute $100 to her GFM thinking it's 4k.

Receipts everywhere grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
CaSttLe:
Always try and catch ur sub in peace. Stop making small small noise

Miss Casstle

May I ?

If I may wink

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
handelex:
This picture is circulating on Twitter... if it's true then Prince might really be going tomorrow...

Sorry what has the story got to do with already concluded voting ?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Update-

Waw task..

Group1
Vee
Dora
Nengi
Tricky
Neo

Group 2
Laycon
Ozo
Prince
Kidd

I think group 1, with the girls will win this task...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
handelex:
This picture is circulating on Twitter... if it's true then Prince might really be going tomorrow...
grin grin

They saved trickyT and neo when they had time to evict them... Now reverse is case.... Bottom4 gang are slowly cruising to semi final and possibly final without stress... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
majamajic:

Sorry what has the story got to do with already concluded voting ?

Bro it matters go through n read it perceive they might be evict one bt let watch n see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Threebear:

Coming from someone that doesn't even know her own fate grin

Imagine the audacity ...

A flicking candle asking a burning bush to produce more heat .

The jayus of it all . grin

I suppose you know yours?

A shim?

That's so rich coming from someone who owns a thousand sim cards and hustling on BBN show year after year

You are such a joke! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin

They saved trickyT and neo when they had time to evict them... Now reverse is case.... Bottom4 gang are slowly cruising to semi final and possibly final without stress... grin
Asin m really shocked bt tricky go Leve next week he won't escape bcox he will b up for nomination
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dannyxy:
How can a woman getting close to menopause, whine and groan so much about the prospect of a boy that can be her son winning a show?...

Nawa oh, people dey oh, she doesn't hype her fave, does nothing to help the fave's brand, she doesn't vote or focus on her fave, she just tags along with a noisy troll, then shout sister-sister with a hypocrite, then keep jumping up and down with laycon, laycon, so incoherent and all over the place, I have tried avoiding her post, but the consistency in being silly is always in my face..
Chai! who get this sub o...... Hey God.... The owner should come and pack it biko..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ikorodu forecaster Don too suffer for this street. They just dey drag am left, right and center. That's what you get when you refuse to stay on your lane.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Eeghe:

lipsrsealed
I legit see posts vibrating with yearning for Kidd to get with Nengi cheesy
Almost in the same way Nengi appears to not want to acknowledge whatever Kidd and Erica have/had.
Everybody Loves Raymond Kidd cheesy

Or it is so that they can gloat that Kidd actually has zero or negative feelings for Erica?
I legit dunno why.
Kidd has passed many tests for me this season.
He can choke anybody he wants to tonight biko.

Lwkmd cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
nazablossom:
Motion supported grin

His clown of a supporter just cancelled that deal undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Ikorodu forecaster Don too suffer for this street. They just dey drag am left, right and center. That's what you get when you refuse to stay on your lane.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
The way this 2 particular Kidd's fans on dis thread just dey post and mentioning each other this morning.by trying to convince themselves dat Kidd is the best...Is just so hilarious.

LWKM

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Threebear:

I laugh in BBA material .
A star is a star everywhere .

If you can't win your country show , na Africa own you go win.

Bunch of clowns. grin

Your Simp would have been thrown out the very first week in a real show grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Drew13:
that girl doesn't have tattoos, she's not as fair as nengi, and her face is oval why nengi face is round, the video is not clear tho, so I might be wrong
Any discerning mind will know that the lady in the video isn't Nengi. They don't even look alike in any way.

Well, let them run amok with this one, the full tape will soon be released, just like the first one and they will be shamed for the second time.

Ehen! It was prophesized that Dickwaya will fvck Nengi immediately Whoreica leaves. I am still waiting for it, it's one week now and nothing yet. When will this happen biko?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cerebralbeing:
I find it very disturbing seeing Ozo wear all these rubbish bum shorts and walking about shirtless. Really it's disturbing
so he is no longer a simp? na bum shorts be his crime now undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
nazablossom:
The father lost his sister before his birth.

Oh ok...wow....pity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Munzy14:

Chai! who get this sub o...... Hey God.... The owner should come and pack it biko..

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
SammyFX:

Asin m really shocked bt tricky go Leve next week he won't escape bcox he will b up for nomination
Anything can happen... remember we av two housemates on 2strikes.. cheesy

Tacha DQ, opened door for mike to the finals..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
majamajic:
So Vee don't know or recognize funke akindele

She said , who is she ?

Hmm

Don't blame her. She just moved to Nigeria
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ozo just dey national TV dey prove say masters degree dey useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 12:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
them finish am lol, if you want to drag, don't drag icons

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Munzy14:

Anything can happen... remember we av two housemates on 2strikes.. cheesy

Tacha DQ, opened door for mike to the finals..
Biggie will cancel. Strikes next week or during the finale time so nothing to worry about there
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Threebear:

I laugh in BBA material .
A star is a star everywhere .

If you can't win your country show , na Africa own you go win.

Bunch of clowns. grin

Yes na ...which was why loud, arrogant and temperamental Uti won and good boy Melvin couldnt

But I suppose in Nigeria Melvin could have....there might be hope for your low budget melvin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
gracechellar:

Don't blame her. She just moved to Nigeria
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
SammyFX:

Bro it matters go through n read it perceive they might be evict one bt let watch n see

From the beginning they said 9, then at mentioning of names , mistakenly they omitted prince , I think 2 will be going on Sunday ,
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
majamajic:
Vee that didn't come to the house with a single good looking cloth , is complaining that Waw clothes smells like it's from Balogun market

It's ok .

I don't think she meant it the way you are seeing it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dannyxy:
How can a woman getting close to menopause, whine and groan so much about the prospect of a boy that can be her son winning a show?...

Nawa oh, people dey oh, she doesn't hype her fave, does nothing to help the fave's brand, she doesn't vote or focus on her fave, she just tags along with a noisy troll, then shout sister-sister with a hypocrite, then keep jumping up and down with laycon this, laycon that, so incoherent and all over the place, I have tried avoiding her post, but the consistency in being silly is always in my face..
Who?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dotez:
The way this 2 particular Kidd's fans on dis thread just dey post and mentioning each other this morning.by trying to convince themselves dat Kidd is the best...Is just so hilarious.

LWKM
They are already mourning in advance

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
I have one eye on arsenal match , premiership is back on Gotv

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6800) (6801) (6802) (6803) (6804) (6805) (6806) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.