Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5074317 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brubembem:

Nwoke mara mma di egwu.

Chai! Who am i to blame or hate Erica for falling for such a guy cry

Erica really won a good soul, and that's more wins for her.
Kidd is a great guy-- in and out.
I'm mostly proud of how he's shown how much he respects and values his friendship with Erica.
Many thought he would swing to Nengi-Nengs after Erica's departure, but to their disappointment and our delight, he's curved all the girl's advances...., the last bit of the curving being yesterday at the pool, even with the girl's flirtatious and bum moves right in his face.
It's clear he also realizes (like we all do) the awesome person Erica is, and at this stage- not moved a bit by Nengs' gauche tricks.
We wait for more of Nengi-Nengs tricks tonight at the party and more curving from Kidd.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
SammyFX:

Hs sis also cried too so they stop the hate well i don't blame him leaving all his life wt girls u will hardly relate wt boys tho
Segalink too was speechless,but we all cant just stop loving him for his goodness,thats all..the good in him cancels out his stupidity.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
Froshloaded:
Why are you not active on this thread like before grin
My fave is out.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
stroller9795:

My fave is out.

Who is your Fav?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
galaxyball:
Happy birthday my sweet troublemaker
Thanks dear. Keep stealing my memes you hear?grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:35pm On Sep 12, 2020
caprini1:
Me thinks with the horrible situation Nengi,s boyfriend is trying to put her in,outside BBN house,the safest hand she will fall into is Ozo...the boy loves everything about Nengi,the good,bad and ugly.The Nengi i,ve seen will want to crawl into a shell,but Ozo will always be there ,for her.

Well I don't think those two will av anything to do together outside dis show.........but Dat's by d way

I really don't follow up on HMs after d show,Buh for dis Ozo I will seriously like to see who the lucky Lady will be.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ozo is looking dab

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
kendrick9:
Bandwagon mentality dey kill this show

The show will die a natural death like BBA.....

It can't be sustained this way. people doing soft work before they get in and having voting centers to scam real entertainers out of their positions.

it was same voting pattern that killed BBA

With this......GoFundMe biz.... the organisers will count their losses in time to come undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dotez:

Well I don't think those two will av anything to do together outside dis show.........but Dat's by d way

I really don't follow up on HMs after d show,Buh for dis Ozo I will seriously like to see who the lucky Lady will be.
Whoever Ozo settles down with ,will enjoy him.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nilknarf:

You don change niyen...if it was Frosh of before,he for don enter gutter dey fight with them

Look at this picture and you will know who Tatiana4u is grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ozo, Kidd and Laycon in the same team.

If they win, who we go come troll

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
stroller9795:

Thanks dear.
Keep stealing my memes you hear?grin
Of course I will grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
meziology:

Shut up ur stupid mouth... Nengi is neither successful or honorable.... Birds of a f**king feather.. she used her mouth and said she has been involved in threesomes, gangbangs and nonsense... Do u know what oloshos do in Mexico or in Dubai... Even beastiality is involved.... Like I said he boyfriend is pained but if any man knows half of what nengi has done to survive and live a slay queen lifestyle... You will be spitting on the floor... If I send u the 4 minutes clip it's 100k let's bet... Someone on nairaland should hold both our money

Wit d way u ve been panting upandan about d sex tape of Nengi, if u had it, I'm sure u wld ve posted it...u don't ve it, No? Wats 100k Hmmmm ...now listen up my dear, Don't allow bitterness becloud ur sense of reasoning. Did d BBN organizer state dat whores( as u ve labeled her) not allowed? No tell me, u condemn her like u r any beta.

Take a mirror n look @ ur self, do u look perfect, Wats ur life journey, has it bn all dat glittering? Well...d answer u give urself shld judge u.

Take a chilled bttle of water n leave Nengi to live her dream. U can also audition nxt yr.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Ebuka78:

They should have given them bucket and clothes to wash. Like their advert.

The team that did the best presentation wins.

Waw fit give winning team, 1m like this??

Well let us see
It's a fast growing firm, Nigerians can wash anything washable for Africa, so money deh... I won't be surprised if the prize money reach or exceed 1M.

Affordable goods with high rate of consumption sell fast and guarantee quicker turn over.

A reason y Indomie noodles will still be here to meet my grandchildren... cheesy

Dominance no be here...

Sometimes they create an imaginary brand and promote, then boom, resurface with their first brand(indomie) to make it look like the hammered a competition....grin

Example is minimie noodles... Na still indomie get am in disguise..

Business is like game of draft/chess.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
leaculpa:

Miracle, Melvin, Tobi & Ebuka are more attractive & sexy than Kidd.
I disagree

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dotez:

Nengi n ozo may actually flex together bt interms of relationship bro ozo famz fit no agree o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Those bunch of disqualified personalities have come back again today with their usual wailing lines.
"He's a BBA material"
"She was the show"
"People like bandwagon, they picked winners from the stage"

Meanwhile, these same sets of deluded souls started supporting a lady with no content all because she has a cute smile.
They also started supporting a guy all because he talked about private jet and because he's good looking..
Now because it's no longer in their favour, they are shouting bandwagon.
Una wailing never even start grin
Let's see the outcome of tomorrow's poll first, then we launch attack from there. grin
You spoke very well.

Too many hypocrites every where

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
toten:

I'm mostly proud of how he's shown how much he respects and values his friendship with Erica.
Many thought he would swing to Nengi-Nengs after Erica's departure, but to their disappointment and our delight, he's curved all the girl's advances...., the last bit of the curving being yesterday at the pool, even with the girl's flirtatious and bum moves right in his face.
It's clear he also realizes (like we all do) the awesome person Erica is, and at this stage- not moved a bit by Nengs' gauche tricks.
We wait for more of Nengi-Nengs tricks tonight at the party and more curving from Kidd.
You are very observant. The way Kidd has been curving Nengi is just hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
toten:

If kidd continues to avoid that Jezebel,I will forgive and support him next week!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
This new Kidd that I’m seeing deserves to enter finale jor. If only he hadn’t come with that billionaire strategy angry. Meanwhile Ozo still dey follow Nengi up and down. I thought he was going to listen to all that Dora told him last night. Wetin be this na undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
caprini1:
I quite agree wt tht even if it still nengi she will enjoy him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Images..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
I think kidd Ozo Laycon have aced this one .... I am impressed. Honestly I thought the girls will do better

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brubembem:

Nna me I weak o. I watched that season without having any fav. One thing I know is that Miracle didn't get love from the beginning of the show.

It gradually started, then became massive.

Miracle in the first 2 weeks no follow atall, he was just there, no highlight, reserved and cool.

People go just dey lie just to cover the fact that Laycon Na bandwagon effect dey make move for am.

Very true

After the buzz about his looks and profession died down that first day.... by day 2 people had started picking on him.... they even called him a delawood grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brubembem:

Miracle didn't get love from stage. Stop spinning shiit. Miracle wasn't even a contender in the first 2 weeks. He was just there.

Yea, Tobi delivered all round, but her troubles and issues with Ceece cost him the game.

No dey lie abeg.

Lwkm.. Guy you never watch this show before.. Miracle that was everywhere after the life show.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
NENGI:. He needs to eat o,he has not eaten since morning (concerned about Ozo not eaten b4 the modelling show to Kidd).

This girl will not be the end of Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
This new Kidd that I’m seeing deserves to enter finale jor. If only he hadn’t come with that billionaire strategy angry. Meanwhile Ozo still dey follow Nengi up and down. I thought he was going to listen to all that Dora told him last night. Wetin be this na undecided
So mk him discharge lik tht leave the dude jarey atleast he not doing it lik before ...b lik mk I slap him sense
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
caprini1:
This Ozo we're seeing will frustrate the person with his boring lines

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Froshloaded:

Strong and ready for work..
Share me your location
Why are you cheating on me?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brubembem:

Calm down.

See Gobe set: Efe was already making waves in the first 2 weeks.

Double wahala: Miracle was a nobody in the first 2 weeks, he was just like Kidd in the first week. Just calm, calculative without highlights, the massive love and supports gradually started.

Pepperdem: It was competitive, I agree.

This season is the highest level of bandwagon to ever exist in the world.

No dey lie abeg. Laycon Na bandwagon dey at play. Stop telling lies to yourself Oga.
Roger that ,the bandwagon level is unprecedented. Even people who dont watch the show are jumping on it.I mean,its absolutely amazing.Only if the show could remain unpredictable right till the very end ,where no fans can have any bragging rights that they are so sure that their fave will win? And housemates slug it out right till the very end,howfun and thrilling that will be!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
The guys should take this; such improvisation
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blackhawk01:
Kiddwaya! That's the comment! That's all!!

kiss kiss kiss
medicine for sore eyes grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) (6810) (6811) (6812) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.