Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5006928 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6803) (6804) (6805) (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
77up:
All these shade is no more funny,stale already.

Laycon keep living rent free for una head cheesy
Nigerians has this style of endorsing or voting mediocrity in all of their dealings..
Aside Adesina the former Agric minister, every other thing Nigeria promotes is low-class and they turn and call it grace..
That is why you see testimonies like this in our church "church praise thy lawd,
I got a huge contract from fed gov't which I was not qualified for.. Pastor since you prayed for me I started having unmerited favor..

You don't know anything in biology and they gave you Health commissioner and you want that sector to prosper? Niqqa pls!! grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brownsun:

Lie small small mama grin

My head's under water but I'm breathing fineeeeee. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

OK, no problem.

It was actually meant for Bear who called Kidd a midget.

5'10 is a decent height for men.

The average height of Nigerian men is 5'6. So it means Kidd is taller than the typical Nigerian man.

Average height is 5'6!!

So you mean me at 5'4 is just below average.

Thank God!! cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Anchor535:

I couldn't even stand d videos yday....y was Nengi so reckless? Y make a video of dat sort? Was it worth it?

Oh well.....after her celebrity status now, I hpe she won't b caught up wit such anymore. I can't imagine Tinanaha empire rite now.

Just like the first sex tape, the lady in the video IS NOT NENGI. Defamers at work with cheap and failed agenda.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
Cattle calling people cowards SMH the old woman never seize to amaze me cheesy hypocrites full this thread

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dotez:

It was categorized as a 'secret message' which is prohibited

Ozo fans oooo
grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blackhawk01:

My head's under water but I'm breathing fineeeeee. grin tongue

ago comot ya teeth now for this kind of lie

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2020
hoErica watching BBN housemates currently.. misses those kiss she gives kidd

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Aflix(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
NihiIist:

I didn't say he was gonna be evicted, what I said was that plans are underway to make sure that he doesn't win the show. Lacon us a huge favorite but the organizers are bitter about it.
You are the one being bitter about it, not the organisers. I don't why some people are so pained about laycon's matter.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
meziology:

Come women should not be coming for me..cos when I start u bitches will report me..... So just know all I have said is facts
Keep quiet! You should be in Kuje for peddling such defamatory rumour against a girl you have never met.
If you are so desperate to force Nengi into a sex tape, why not go inside BB house and force her yourself?

I was told that weak men are known to defame successful women, now I know it's true.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
majamajic:

Apart from her fune , nothing shows she was not born and brought up in oshodi , ( she is living in okota now )

She always downgrade Nigeria stuff , she once said she never heard of innoson motors (a major sponsor of the show from last year) , that she can't buy any home appliances in Nigeria and she today asking who funke akindele is , she need keep some of those things to herself , it's going against the marketing of the show

We all know there is local areas in UK where lots of Nigerians live too, she should not make it as if she is living burkingham palace

Yet she always borrow clothes from neo a Nigerian born local boy

HEhe. Buckingham is also in London. But I get your point. Hahahaha. You are hilarious
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kaylieeb(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Prince is versatile

wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brownsun:

ago comot ya teeth now for this kind of lie

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

I used to though but since it's been long I went to swim, I might not be able to do 60 seconds. You'll see me try it again next month. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dannyxy:
you sharp bro
nawa o. See d stress i had to pass through just to know who get sub cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
kaylieeb:
Prince is versatile

wink
But very camera conscious

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brubembem:
Imagine this thing on Terry Waya's Versace chair.
he'll degrade the Versace material to a mere akwaoche grin cheesy
He's definitely sitting on the floor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
Geezeem:

His clown of a supporter just cancelled that deal undecided
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
CaSttLe:
hoErica watching BBN housemates currently.. misses those kiss she gives kidd

You no go mind your Simpzo of a fave?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin

I used to though but since it's been long I went to swim, I might not be able to do 60 seconds. You'll see me try it again next month. tongue tongue tongue

Yaaaayyyyyyyyy.... i can't wait.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
iKnee:
Nigerians has this style of endorsing or voting mediocrity in all of their dealings..
Aside Adesina the former Agric minister, every other thing Nigeria promotes is low-class and they turn and call it grace..
That is why you see testimonies like this in our church "church praise thy lawd,
I got a huge contract from fed gov't which I was not qualified for.. Pastor since you prayed for me I started having unmerited favor..

You don't know anything in biology and they gave you Health commissioner and you want that sector to prosper? Niqqa pls!! grin cheesy
when they voted Miracle.... it wasn't mediocre

when they voted Mercy it wasn't mediocre.

Now they are voting Laycon, it's now mediocrity... grin

My people my people.... lol

In miracle's set, Tobi delivered all round, but u people voted Miracle... grin As per pure bandwagon from stage, fine boy, fly boy.... lmao.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
Hello darling Sisterness kiss

their show is not my show
their content is not my content

We do us.... unapologetically!

chop kiss joor kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
gracechellar:

HEhe. Buckingham is also in London. But I get your point. Hahahaha. You are hilarious

Did I say it's not in London , I know it's in London , but she should not make it as if every UK person lives in Buckingham palace
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Brubembem:
So Ozo apologized to Nengi after getting a strike for writing her love letter.

Teamie..... you are killing me in Lady May's voice grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2020
Munzy14:

when they voted Miracle.... it wasn't mediocre

when they voted Mercy it wasn't mediocre.

Now they are voting Laycon, it's now mediocrity... grin

My people my people.... lol

In miracle's set, Tobi delivered all round, but u people voted Miracle... grin As per pure bandwagon from stage, fine boy, fly boy.... lmao.

you de mind that mumu, people foolish sha

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
d kind names wey i don see here ehnn

5%ters
Piggwaya
Dickwaya
Fatawaya
Bottomdemgang
Cumgang
Forkanizer

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2020
Drew13:
you de mind that minutes, people foolish sha
Bunch of hypocrites crying bandwagon, but shamelessly did bandwagon in 2018 from stage till last day... grin

Even supported an optical illusion masked relationship that got broken on the final stage... grin

grin grin grin

Karma is a badass bitch...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
When this show ends,Ozo should look for fans to replace their TV sets and remote controls broken out of anger,while watching him display his 'love' for Nengi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wetin Neo wear abeg? This girl's just disappointed me.

Ozo, Laycon. Kidd and Prince team to win this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by beyedew(f): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Eeghe:

How you fight forum people for their game and use love and light in the same fight is a mystery. Mahd!
I caught the shade shaa cheesy
I think I will drop some money on the GFM this evening, paying into Ericancan’s account was boring...thinking of using your username or my forum family’s as the donor. You will know because I am sure you are following the page too shocked lipsrsealed
Cheers.
You have learnt badmouthing cheesy. Pls don't embarassed, I like you like that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
'show is boring' gang aka Whoericagang aka Gofoundmegang aka Versace in-law aka TeamMentalConnection aka WehavebetterCumtent aka dtzxcffghhhhtdfresxxzz ,,,,still engaging this thread till today amazes even d devil,,,just here wasting precious time & spewing thrash upon thrash till one sharp guy disappear with d Gofoundme funds

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
arukwe123:
you want start wetin you no fit finish. grin grin

e go pass prostitute, menopause, senseless troll? or zero sportsmanship?? grin cheesy cheesy.... and all other big big grammar they check their meanings before they post?

Bring it on braah!

if you are familiar with me.... you would know how I roll

I don't do gutter or personal stuff

there are people I'll never respond to here.... even if they stand on their heads

I pick and choose whom I give my time to grin

so you can try your luck after now grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6803) (6804) (6805) (6806) (6807) (6808) (6809) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.