Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,940 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5109966 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) (6900) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Afam4eva:

Wetin happen?

They were both playing, Kidd was lying down, Nengi was trying to get his duvet off him, and throwing water bottle at him, it was fun to watch until he got angry and was expression his displeasure to Ozo after Nengi had left.

She threw the bottles at him for about 5 times, I think that was what got him angry.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2020
Lhimeet:

You wish grin

You caught the shim there. Badt guy. Well it's not new that threebear is a confused fellow, always speaking form both sides of the mouth.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:
Fans of the failed rapper know the fraud hasn't trended since Erica his life line was evicted , that's why they badly want to insert their sickly fave into Ozo and Nengi's trending story .

E no go work ! grin

Laycon has not trended? I said it u need medical attention.

Laycon that just mention mama Tega and she begin trending, Laycon trends everyday, I mean every damn day.

Hopefully, u will get sense, before u reach 50.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2020
peacettw:

I disagree. Bbn is a strictly controlled environment which in itself has weaned off a great number of confounders save for being watched. One can learn a whole lot from this.
If you prefer to go out to the field, you will have to contend with so many variables as little as when last a person ate, occupation, income etc to establish it didn't have a role to play in the person's behaviour.

BBN is strictly controlled by you? Remember that you are the researcher. You should be the one controlling the environment.

Honestly, take my advice, if you want to do a study on human behavior using BBN, you should rather sample the viewers of the Show because you can easily get them, even here on Nairaland. You can measure for hypocrisy, for instance.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:
Ebuka evict 3 !!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:

They were both playing, Kidd was lying down, Nengi was trying to get his duvet off him, and throwing water bottle at him, it was fun to watch until he got angry and was expression his displeasure to Ozo after Nengi had left.

She threw the bottles at him for about 5 times, I think that was what got him angry.

KIDD WAYA KNOWS...

NENGI IS NOTHING, COME TO US AND UK AND SEE YELLOW PAW PAW EVERYWHERE.

NENGI OWN NA TOKUNBO ONYIBO.

KIDD WILL PUT HER IN HER PLACE AND UNEDR MANNERS AND SHE WILL LOVE HIM FOR IT.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Hmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:
Fans of the failed rapper know the fraud hasn't trended since Erica his life line was evicted , that's why they badly want to insert their sickly fave into Ozo and Nengi's trending story .

E no go work ! grin

You can lie oo... choi!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

THE NICER YOU ARE TO A WOMAN THE MORE HORRIBLE SHE WILL BE BACK TO U.

GUYS LEARNT THIS BACK IN SECONDARY SCHOOL.

TREAT THEM MEAN AND KEEP DEM KEEN.
Rubbish! Kidd was very nice and carring to Erica.

Ike was very caring and nice to Mercy.

TeddyA was very caring and nice with Bambam.

Miracle was very nice and caring to Nina.

Why didn't the aforementioned ladies feel stalked? The only reason Nengi is feeling pestered is simply because she planned playing games with Ozo, also because she's desperate to chase Kidd.

Alpha males are the most caring ever. They don't simp because they know when and how to care and the right time to do their shiit.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2020
[s]
Broobembem:

Rubbish! Kidd was very nice and carring to Erica.

Ike was very caring and nice to Mercy.

TeddyA was very caring and nice with Bambam.

Miracle was very nice and caring to Nina.

Why didn't the aforementioned ladies feel stalked? The only reason Nengi is feeling pestered is simple because she planned playing games with Ozo, also because she's desperate to chase Kidd.

Alpha males are the most caring ever. They don't simp because they know when and how to care and the right time to do their shiit.

[/s]

WITH HIS PENIS.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:58am On Sep 13, 2020
You will be hyping your fav and low current light bulbs will just enter your tweet and say wait for Laycon to come out
Are we comparing Instagram views now? Why are they insecure?
Facts still remain Erica has the biggest fanbase now, kee yourselves #UnbreakableErica

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Disqualification never looked this good, your fav will wish they are disqualified.�
#UnbreakableErica
We must meet our target before BBN last day, more ginger fambase

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2020
They said Erica is competing with BBN that’s why she came live yesterday, like y’all hate to see this girl happy and flourishing, just 10mins live of gratitude with over 30k views got your malnourished necks pressed, wait till BBN finali Erica will take over � #UnbreakableErica

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
You will be hyping your fav and low current light bulbs will just enter your tweet and say wait for Laycon to come out
Facts still remain Erica has the biggest fanbase now, kee yourselves #UnbreakableErica
Kindly change your settings and see the right thing

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Jack500:

Laycon has not trended? I said it u need medical attention.

Laycon that just mention mama Tega and she begin trending, Laycon trends everyday, I mean every damn day.

Hopefully, u will get sense, before u reach 50.
I hate when you reply fools, stop it

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

KIDD WAYA KNOWS...

NENGI IS NOTHING, COME TO US AND UK AND SEE YELLOW PAW PAW EVERYWHERE.

NENGI OWN NA TOKUNBO ONYIBO.

KIDD WILL PUT HER IN HER PLACE AND UNEDR MANNERS AND SHE WILL LOVE HIM FOR IT.

Even in all this the simp is dumbfounded. Someone that schooled in eastern europe and has seen the prettiest of the pretty where US and UK dey learn work with fat ugly people everywhere.

You think US/UK has pretty yellow paw paw, visit eastern europe and you'll change your mind.

Kid is just a player and will f anything behind the screen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
They said Erica is competing with BBN that’s why she came live yesterday, like y’all hate to see this girl happy and flourishing, just 10mins live of gratitude with over 30k views got your malnourished necks pressed, wait till BBN finali Erica will take over � #UnbreakableErica
It's a beautiful Sunday morning.. Rest abeg..

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Even in all this the simp is dumbfounded. Someone that schooled in eastern europe and has seen the prettiest of the pretty where US and UK dey learn work with fat ugly people everywhere.

You think US/UK has pretty yellow paw paw, visit eastern europe and you'll change your mind.

EASTERN EUROPE HAS SLUTS, EVERYWHERE.

BEAUTIFUL SLUTS.

MORALLY BANKRUPT WOMEN.

OZO DEY SURPRISE ME SOMETIMES, I JUST DONT KNOW Y HE CARES ABOUT THAT ALBINO.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:

I feel your pain

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:

E no go work ! grin
kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2020
SoiSoi13:

Dora is safe more likely Ozo and prince or kidd will be leaving

Oh my Prince.... cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

EASTERN EUROPE HAS SLUTS, EVERYWHERE.

BEAUTIFUL SLUTS.

MORALLY BANKRUPT WOMEN.

OZO DEY SURPRISE ME SOMETIMES, I JUST DONT KNOW Y HE CARES ABOUT THAT ALBINO.

Whether you call them sluts oo, they are way prettier than the west. Slavic babes are goddesses. Plus Ozo will be too short for most of them.

If you call Nengi an albino, someone with mixed parentage, what then will you call the simp that has no mixed parent?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Kidd don vex for Nengi oooo.
He said if she were a boy, he'd have broken her nose.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Laycon and Erica are the next Mercy and Tacha

Whenever Titans start a trend

Mercenaries starts their own too

And vice versa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:

Nice one
It's what she deserves . grin
Did Nengi do anything wrong to Kidd,because he continued ,by saying ,if we were outside ,will she try this nonsense with me?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Blainz:
You dey mind dem
let them celebrate, they have nothing else to celebrate again, pity them small cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
Sympathetic fans. They want her to feel loved. Nigerians be encouraging bad behaviour. Acting as if her disqualification was not deserved. Biggest fan base my foot. She's still begging for help. Tacha 4.0. She lost the 85mula and she'll lose Kidd too.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Whether you call them sluts oo, they are way prettier than the west. Slavic babes are goddesses.

If you call Nengi an albino, someone with mixed parentage, what then will you call the simp that has no mixed parent?

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT BUT I KNOW THOSE GIRLS ARE NATURAL FREAKS OF THE EARTH.

IF U NO GET POWER, AVOID DEM.

THEY ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL TOO, OVERALL AND SLIM SEXXY, WITH PERKY BUTTS.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2020
badinfluence:

I never liked tacha, but how do you feel using certain words on people you've never met. Your posts are rather disturbing..
Her post are becoming stale, the usual long epistles grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
na today Laycon dey get 3 trends, Abi is this your first time on Twitter?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Olodo24:
Sympathetic fans. They want her to feel loved. Nigerians be encouraging bad behaviour. Acting as if her disqualification was not deserved. Biggest fan base my foot. She's still begging for help. Tacha 4.0. She lost the 85mula and she'll lose Kidd too.
Una sef.. Ignore some things na.
This iCONs vs elites war sef is tiring. You guys should know all na attention dem dey find.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Olodo24:
Ozo is everything Erica wanted Kidd to be.

Kidd is everything Nengi wants Ozo to be.

These two ladies should just exchange partners
sorry,Erica never wanted Kidd to be a simp!
All she ever wanted was for him to respect her and that's exactly what hes doing now....in her absence.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6894) (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) (6900) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.