Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110213 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) (6900) (6901) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2020
Jack500:

Laycon has not trended? I said it u need medical attention.

Laycon that just mention mama Tega and she begin trending, Laycon trends everyday, I mean every damn day.

Hopefully, u will get sense, before u reach 50.

Lmao... Leave tiribear... She is in a tight spot with her fave.. Pls, anything to heal shim's heart

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT BUT I KNOW THOSE GIRL ARE NATURAL FREAKS OF THE EARTH.

IF U NO GET POWER, AVOID DEM.

THEY ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL TOO, OVERALL AND SLIM SEXXY.

This your last sentence says it all. Means the Simp has seen prettier girls since he spent over 5yrs of his life in Eastern europe. Now ask yourself why did he come to bbnaija and be acting like he has never been around pretty ladies before?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Drew13:
Her post are becoming stale, the usual long epistles grin
It's seriously disturbing..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2020
AwkaFinest:

This your last sentence says it all. Means the Simp has seen prettier girls since he spent over 5yrs of his life in Eastern europe. Now ask yourself why did he come to bbnaija and be acting like he has never been around pretty ladies before?

I BELIEVE HE WAS IN RUSSIA .

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN ALL EUROPE ARE IN RUSSIA.

EVERYTIME, I BLOCK THESE TALL GIRLS, WITH EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL FACES AND HELLISHLY SEXXY, THEY ARE RUSSIAN.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Kindly change your settings and see the right thing
Change your senses!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
They said Erica is competing with BBN that’s why she came live yesterday, like y’all hate to see this girl happy and flourishing, just 10mins live of gratitude with over 30k views got your malnourished necks pressed, wait till BBN finali Erica will take over � #UnbreakableErica

But this girl no get waist at all

See as hips tiny like small letter L
grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2020
badinfluence:
It's a beautiful Sunday morning.. Rest abeg..
ok

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

I BELIEVE HE WAS IN RUSSIA .

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN ALL EUROPE ARE IN RUSSIA.

He schooled in Ukraine. However Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are all same people. Yes most beautiful girls I've seen in all my travels are from that area.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Allnacruise:
Laycon and Erica are the next Mercy and Tacha

Whenever Titans start a trend

Mercenaries starts their own too

And vice versa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
They said Erica is competing with BBN that’s why she came live yesterday, like y’all hate to see this girl happy and flourishing, just 10mins live of gratitude with over 30k views got your malnourished necks pressed, wait till BBN finali Erica will take over � #UnbreakableErica
U don wake up grin grin... Keep trying... You can do it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Lhimeet:

But this girl no get waist at all

See as hips tiny like like small letter L
grin

She is hipless grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Olodo24:
Ozo is everything Erica wanted Kidd to be.

Kidd is everything Nengi wants Ozo to be.

These two ladies should just exchange partners
even Erica will run from ozo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2020
I thought this thread was for live update about people who are still in the big brother house and their actions, but disqualified candidate fans won't let us enjoy the people that are still in the house, she's no longer on the show, even big brother doesn't recognize her, most of us don't care what she's doing, or if you donated a billion to her, she was kicked out, she was kicked out, she's no longer on my TV, I don't care what she's up to.

Now why don't you guys open an update thread for her so that all the viewers can go and follow her updates there, since according to you guys, she's the show and nobody watches anymore since she was shown the door, but instead you still need the live updates on here, and #bbnaija hashtags to insert her in happenings, sore losers tongue cheesy grin

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2020
AwkaFinest:

She is hipless grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

BBN is strictly controlled by you? Remember that you are the researcher. You should be the one controlling the environment.

Honestly, take my advice, if you want to do a study on human behavior using BBN, you should rather sample the viewers of the Show because you can easily get them, even here on Nairaland. You can measure for hypocrisy, for instance.

I don't get where you are going with this. Why would I want to control a research I am studying. How will I eliminate bias?

Some people from various backgrounds have been thrown into a controlled environment. There are no gender disparities. These people are all accomplished and attractive in their own rights. They understand that they are to be in a controlled environment, where they will neither have to work or worry about food, electricity, weather and other sundries. All they need do is to sit back and compete for a prize in 3 months while being watched relying on their abilities to navigate emotionally and socially and you tell me this isn't an independent researcher's dream.

Rather than argue needlessly, kindly click on the link before and see what other researchers have come up with courtesy of this reality show
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=big+brother+show+social+implications&btnG=

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2020
AwkaFinest:

He schooled in Ukraine. However Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are all same people. Yes most beautiful girls I've seen in all my travels are from that area.

IF I MUST MARRY A WHITE WOMAN, I THINK SHE WILL HAVE TO BE RUSSIAN.

I DEY ALWAYS LOSE MY MIND.

PURE PERFECTION.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Happy Disqualiversary Elites!!! cool kiss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

IF I MUST MARRY A WHITE WOMAN, I THINK SHE WILL HAVE TO BE RUSSIAN.

I DEY ALWAYS LOSE MY MIND.

PURE PERFECTION.

When I see Nigerian guys bragging about Nigerian girls or American talking about how pretty their ladies are I just laugh.

When you go to eastern Europe then you'll know what beauty truly means.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2020
We are just getting started! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Kindly change your settings and see the right thing
They know the truth durling... Let them be... So they can atleast be happy... Stop trying to spoil their parole grin grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2020
Ozo for president.

The Bayelsan Puta will learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2020
caprini1:
Did Nengi do anything wrong to Kidd,because he continued ,by saying ,if we were outside ,will she try this nonsense with me?
I didn't watch dear.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
Happy Disqualiversary Elites!!! cool kiss
which one is this again?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2020
See my Prince... Making the hairs of those who nominated him tirelessly cry cry... I will miss you. My heart won't be able to take the nominations tonight

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2020
adedayoa2:
which one is this again?
Desperation to stay relevant

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:

This girl body just be like yam .. everywhere yam .. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
AwkaFinest:

When I see Nigerian guys bragging about Nigerian girls or American talking about how pretty their ladies are I just laugh.

When you go to eastern Europe then you'll know what beauty truly means.

I HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO RUSSIA.

EASTERN EUROPEAN GIRLS ALSO BEHAVE, SOME HOW LIKE AFRICANS.

THEY GIVE THEIR MAN RESPECT AND SUBMISSIVE.

THEM TOO LIKE SEX, I THOUGHT I LIKE SEX UNTIL I JAM.

SEE HER LINE WEN SHE GIVE ME NUMBER.

SHE SAID, I AM ROMANIAN BUT EMPAHSIED DAT SHE IS FROM THE BORDER WITH HUNGARY.

I DID NOT GET IT, UNTIL LATER, I DISCOVERED SOME VERY STRANGE THINGS. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2020
May God punish Ubi for using Erica to trend!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2020
mizz2posh:
I thought this thread was for live update about people who are still in the big brother house and their actions, but disqualified candidate fans won't let us enjoy the people that are still in the house, she's no longer on the show, even big brother doesn't recognize her, most of us don't care what she's doing, or if you donated a billion to her, she was kicked out, she was kicked out, she's no longer on my TV, I don't care what she's up to.

Now why don't you guys open an update thread for her so that all the viewers can go and follow her updates there, since according to you guys, she's the show and nobody watches anymore since she was shown the door, but instead you still need the live updates on here, and #bbnaija hashtags to insert her in happenings, sore losers tongue cheesy grin

You should be writing this epistle to defend your fave who is being dragged for rejecting a man but nope, your hunger for NL likes and shares will not let you function well. This is why she got 13%, despite the support from Ozone shippers and Ozo fans. She barely has fans, most of you are just Erica hating zombies. Fockoff and fix up because Nene deserves better!

When y'all aren't fighting for Kidd's attention for your fave, you're reducing her worth to just yansh.

Misplaced priorities.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2020
My mother just said "Erica is the type of girl you know through someone then you start liking her more than the person that introduced you to her"
My mother should just tell me she has exchanged me for Erica
#UnbreakableErica

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Fairdamsel:
See my Prince... Making the hairs of those who nominated him tirelessly cry cry... I will miss you. My heart won't be able to take the nominations tonight
He also nominated 2 persons, 1of them is up for eviction.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Lhimeet:

grin grin grin

She Anthropoid pelvis grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6895) (6896) (6897) (6898) (6899) (6900) (6901) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.