Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,056 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110310 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6899) (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2020
majamajic:

Last night Trickytee called Ozo , our inlaw

U need to see the smile on Ozo's face, if u take the smile to any ATM around u money will drop from morning till evening

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2020
badinfluence:

You guys shot yourselves.. Rest, una no gree hear, now you've set her up for Sunday morning drags..
Erica is like a seed planted by the riverside. She will bloom even if they try to bury her.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2020
majamajic:

Even Gordon's company that caused everything is silent on her matter

I was expecting her to be Gordon's ambassador by now

grin Haba, that just poor publicity.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2020
mizz2posh:

I don't think I've ever quoted you, but I noticed you like to quote me, does that mean you are in love with me? cheesy
I guess your hunger for likes and shares is what makes you tick, that's why you can't keep away from here even after your fav was disqualified, but that's who you are, not who I am, so don't project your likes and share hunger or insecurities on me.
As for 13% at least we know our strength and weakness now, you didn't even know your faves strength before she was kicked out but you just Wana talk. And we still have an opportunity to work harder towards making Nengi get a better % next time she hasn't been kicked out of the game leemao.
So when are you guys opening a thread for your fav? cheesy grin

Ahahahahahhhaaa. Giddem

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2020
majamajic:

Even Gordon's company that caused everything is silent on her matter
I was expecting her to be Gordon's ambassador by now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2020
Lhimeet:

This girl no just get better stature sad
We love everything about her! Deal with it!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 11:19am On Sep 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

A pilot study is not used to gather variables?

*sighs*

Doing A Pilot Study: Why Is It Essential?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4453116/

Enjoy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Nengi is becoming irritating. The few times I've watched this week, its either she's trying to gets Kidd's attention or trying to get him into her silly play. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Erica is like a seed planted by the riverside. She will bloom even if they try to bury her.
Of course, she's blessed. She will attain and surpass Genevieve's height in acting.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Smellingthon: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
I went through this thread and found these forsaken children of wh0res like ericaashewo slut shame Nengi and I laugh hard.... cheesy

Whorelites, so you guys have smelly mouth to slut shame Nengi who hasn't fvcked any guy in that house but your dirty resident wh0re opened her Pussy like a cheap slut for Kidd until she was shamefully disqualified. Y'all haven't learnt a thing or two I guess.

Y'all desperately want to bring Nengi down to that smelly wh0re's level, but it ain't gonna happen.

Erica is a useless , demented beggar, whose only relevance till date is fvcking a small preeqed waya and swallowing slimy cum just to bag him....

Now deal with that!!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

More like planted on a rocky ground.

She needs to replant herself.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
mizz2posh:
I thought this thread was for live update about people who are still in the big brother house and their actions, but disqualified candidate fans won't let us enjoy the people that are still in the house, she's no longer on the show, even big brother doesn't recognize her, most of us don't care what she's doing, or if you donated a billion to her, she was kicked out, she was kicked out, she's no longer on my TV, I don't care what she's up to.

Now why don't you guys open an update thread for her so that all the viewers can go and follow her updates there, since according to you guys, she's the show and nobody watches anymore since she was shown the door, but instead you still need the live updates on here, and #bbnaija hashtags to insert her in happenings, sore losers tongue cheesy grin

That's the funny thing....people interested in following her story going forward will follow her social media pages. we here are just interested in analysing the show....those still on and the happenings......

Not being interested in someone doesnt mean u wish them bad. If she does well, that's her own cup of tea and all good for her. How her fanbase take affect us wey no be fans?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
youngpresidooo:
please ask her how many endorsement does Erica have since she came out.
They were hyping her up and down that many companies will come for her,
we can see the many companies sha
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Buy a bottle of sniper and keep it handy because you will soon need it!
Chill!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:
nengi has big ass and hips,why is Kidd avoiding her?
Why has he booked her for London trips after the house and (in their own words) to fvck sh!t up here in Abuja? cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2020
I can't believe that i'm on the same page with Tacha's supporters from last year. This life ehhn. See what Erica has done to me grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

She has lost her relevance to her over ambition and desperation!
see how kidd treats her like a local mgbeke tramp...he doesn't even rate her!
If not for ozo's attention,she would have faded into oblivion.
she doesn't even have organic fanbase cause she has just been fake... She perfected her fakeness so much it's irritating to watch... Imagine leading the poor boy on and I don't know wat they do in the bathroom too, then be checking camera and saying I don't want to have relationship... She even told neo and Vee she likes him, keeps confusing herself over and over... I just feel for ozo and I hope his fans stand by him in this times....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Lies
I am not nengi's fan but she has been trying to play with everyone.
she even went to laycon and told him that they hardly gist. that they only dance in parties thats all.
if it was Kidd she told that to, i wonder what you guys would have said.
Crixxx:
Nengi is becoming irritating. The few times I've watched this week, its either she's trying to gets Kidd's attention or trying to get him into her silly play. Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Smellingthon: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Crixxx:

Well get ready to get more irritated. Because Nengi will do what she wants till day 71....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Afam4eva:
I can't believe that i'm on the same page with Tacha's supporters from last year. This life ehhn. See what Erica has done to me grin
lol me too oh... I have even followed tacha on ig, just for tacha to stop shading... That's all... It's all love from here... The power of Erica

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Geezeem:

That was epic grin grin

Men that girl went out with a bang!

the way she rushed to the bed and spread her legs still cracks me up grin

Before she demoted him.... she went to report herself to biggy

Thats some balls of steel! .... powered by alchy...... grin grin

years to come video clips of that night will continue to make rounds!

She really wrote her name on the sands of time by that epic display of guts..... delivered in a calm voice " you are not sleeping here this night" ; "come and sleep let me see" grin

Now.... that is and was the show!
Abeg gist me,what did prince do to her that made her so angry?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Na una go start when Bazooka comes knocking na una do run
Start crying victim
I remember how icons use to drag Kidd b4 wailing start.
Now that we've built bridges
Una want start again

Nobody should cry
When insult starts raining on kidd

Please, don't sub Kidd bcs of the restless Erica's fan... He has really done well for himself... Dnt let those hellites push u into temptation

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Na una go start when Bazooka comes knocking na una do run
Start crying victim
I remember how icons use to drag Kidd b4 wailing start.
Now that we've built bridges
Una want start again

Nobody should cry
When insult starts raining on kidd

Burn the fake bridge!

Cos your guy is hobnobbing with Kidd inside the house y'all thought we have forgotten your sins?

Burn the crappy bridge allreeeaaaadyyyy... in Wathoni' voice lipsrsealed

We were minding our biz with our girl when you people came for us cos she chose us over your guy... so whatcha wanna say huh? undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2020
come and talk to me when she gets 3 endorsement.
no bragging right till i see that.
you guys are just making yourselves happy nothing else.
No one celebrates or appreciates her except her fans that feel they need to help her because they think she is helpless
no wonder you guys open gofundme for her.
Her acting skills i havent seen it sef.
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
Buy a bottle of sniper and keep it handy because you will soon need it!
Chill!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2020
styrese:
I no dey country my dear....I am happy I can still stream the show though....Pls don't relent in voting kidd he is a rare gem.

eyaaaaa.... try and drop in here often biko. kiss

Yes he is! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2020
badinfluence:

You guys shot yourselves.. Rest, una no gree hear, now you've set her up for Sunday morning drags..
They are trying way too hard to stay relevant.. Just small comment of 'no hips'... That one wants to tear cloth and is shouting 'body shaming'... BT they dished out much worse to Laycon... Leave them abeg... Bunch of hypocrites

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2020
peacettw:

*sighs*

Doing A Pilot Study: Why Is It Essential?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4453116/

Enjoy

Copy and paste that part where it was stated that a pilot study is used to gather variables?

Do you know what a study is?

Even before you start a study, you will already have the variables you want to measure.

To see how feasible this study is, you do a small scale study known as a pilot study.

This is the step in research.

1. Observation (here is where you get your variables).

You may observe that anytime rain falls on an April afternoon, it is always hot at night.

Your variables are the weather and hour(s) of the day.

2. Hypothesis: You make a supposition.

3. Test your hypothesis with a study/experiment (You can start with a pilot study to see if your experiment is feasible and your instruments are reliable and valid).

4. Record your findings (results).

How can you carry out a study without already having variables.

Tell me, what will the pilot study be based on if there are no variables already?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2020
youngpresidooo:
The sincere truth is that she is too controversial for that.
Mark my words
Nengi will get more endorsement than Erica
i will remind you.
Her attitude alone is a no no for any reasonable company.
Do you know how many big men went haywire for that week behaviour?
It was too much and it destroyed her.
Many begin to doubt her acting skills sef including Kidd.
Her fans are only trying to make her feel happy and they doing it the wrong way.
Make her work trend, like movies and the rest. Not telling me she is likeable.
She is not the only one likeable.
They should learn from laycon's team.
They made sure all his songs went viral.
they sold him big time.
to me Laycon is the biggest winner and no one comes close to him at alllllllll.
All this Erica's hype will soon die down once the show ends.
laycon has the best team have seen in bbn, they know their job. Laycon planned everything perfectly well before entering that biggies house.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2020
Geezeem:

Burn the fake bridge!

Cos your guy is hobnobbing with Kidd inside the house y'all thought we have forgotten your sins?

Burn the crappy bridge allreeeaaaadyyyy... in Wathoni' voice lipsrsealed

We were minding our biz with our girl when you people came for us cos she chose us over your guy... so whatcha wanna say huh? undecided
No, most ICONS on here did not have issue with Kiddwaya until Boomboomboom spearheaded attacks on us on behalf of Erica

dead this false narrative

"minding our business" my foot

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

And mind you, I didn't say the show would have a low ecological validity. I said it would contend with.

And the image you attached showed researchers who controlled their own environment. Someone like Big Brother.

Not a viewer like you.

But that's the point. I am speaking from a viewer's perspective. Why is this hard for you to understand. As a viewer I can see all that is going on in the house, the individual responses etc and I can use what I have observed and learnt to conduct my own study if i so wish. I have been saying the same thing over and over again and it seems like you are creating a different set of questions. Makes me wonder if this is deliberate.

Take for example the famous pavlov experiment
In the famous experiments that Ivan Pavlov conducted with his dogs, Pavlov found that objects or events could trigger a conditioned response. The experiments began with Pavlov demonstrating how the presence of a bowl of dog food (stimulus) would trigger an unconditioned response (salivation). But Pavlov noticed that the dogs started to associate his lab assistant with food, creating a learned and conditioned response. This was an important scientific discovery.

Pavlov then designed an experiment using a bell as a neutral stimulus. As he gave food to the dogs, he rang the bell. Then, after repeating this procedure, he tried ringing the bell without providing food to the dogs. On its own, an increase in salivation occurred. The result of the experiment was a new conditioned response in the dogs.

Pavlov’s theory later developed into classical conditioning, which refers to learning that associates an unconditioned stimulus that already results in a response (such as a reflex) with a new, conditioned stimulus. As a result, the new stimulus brings about the same response.

Similarly, the Big brother reality show and its outcome on social behaviour can evolve to come up with a better insight on human behaviour
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 11:28am On Sep 13, 2020
youngpresidooo:
come and talk to me when she gets 3 endorsement.
no bragging right till i see that.
you guys are just making yourselves happy nothing else.
No one celebrates or appreciates her except her fans that feel they need to help her because they think she is helpless
no wonder you guys open gofundme for her.
Her acting skills i havent seen it sef.
don't get pressed when she announces all her endorsements oh cause I can see you r really keeping tabs on her instead of focusing on ur corn fave... Haters will become believers soon cha...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:

Kidd won't leave.

Are they not evicting 2 ?

Because I am sure Dorathy and ozo would be top

It will be so painful to see kidd leave while neo and vee are still there

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2020
the way Erica's fans take kidd's matter ehn
you will think it is the ultimate prize of BBN
Like Nengi said, she is not interested in him. she is just friends with everyone.
for Ozo i feel she really wants to mix with others and at the same time have Ozo.
what she needed was an Alpha male.Not Ozo moving up and down with her.
Her asking of space is because she doesnt want to spoil Ozo's game which she clearly told Ozo in the night of Ozo strike

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6899) (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) (6905) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.