Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6901) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110036 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6898) (6899) (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:02am On Sep 13, 2020
youngpresidooo:
please ask her how many endorsement does Erica have since she came out.
They were hyping her up and down that many companies will come for her,
we can see the many companies sha

Even Gordon's company that caused everything is silent on her matter

I was expecting her to be Gordon's ambassador by now

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
Disqualification never looked this good, your fav will wish they are disqualified.�
#UnbreakableErica
We must meet our target before BBN last day, more ginger fambase

U mean this

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2020
This elites Just de set Erica up for drags

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2020
Tonnyray:
Updates please.
I can only see salon paroles on my screen.
Anything newsworthy since last night?

Nothing news worthy since Erica & Lucy left

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Drew13:
This elites Just de set Erica up for drags

And start forming victims later

Dem go dey okay las las...
grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:

Trash and lies grin

I don't make up lies , i deal with facts . grin

And the facts are :

Trasha denied her biological daughter and termed her niece .

Trashy is a fetish , smelly dirt bag that was kicked out from the game because of her smelly , nasty , embarrassing attitude .

Trasha is an evil child that killed her own mother and abandoned her aged father to be a prostitute in PH. grin

Trasha is an insipid , worthless illiterate who can't even speak nor write English correctly .

Before big brother availed Trasha her d list celebrity status , she was Instagram stripper and a low budget smelly prostitute , who took off her clothes and sold her fat jiggly out of shape body ornamented with bad odor and stretch marks to the lowest bidder . grin

Trasha is an out of place yeyebrity who till this day has no claim of fame , reason Wikipedia Yanked off her page, and Tee billz and Ubi dropped her like a bad news after pimping her over streached vagina for cheap endorsements .

You can continue to make up lies against Mike and his beautiful wife and adorable kid , but history will never forget that Trasha :

Has body odor .

Halitosis angry

A cheap stripper on Instagram with her nude pictures everywhere on the internet.

An illiterate who can't even spell the name of her own city.

A useless , worthless , aimless , shapeless , animalistic daughter of a bitch , that would forever be remembered in Nigeria reality show for her horrible smell , bad breath , failed jazz , guttersnipe attitude .

These are facts that no lies can erase . grin

Even in an alternate universe , Mike will always have more respect than Trasha - who even with all her D list success , still receives a dosage of insults and trolling on the internet daily . grin

You can take a pig out of the mud , but you can never clean the stench of mud totally from it . grin
Know this and know peace .
**********""**************""

As for the worthless failed rapper Lamecon .
I'd never take a man that manipulated a woman that turned him down till she was disqualified over one that is merely persistent .

Ozo and Nengi slept together on the same bed for six days and not one day did Ozo touch her inappropriately on the other hand the useless , drug emaciated sex enthusiast barely waited for Erica to be drunk before trying to kiss her and then turned around to claim it was Erica that tried to kiss him .

Made up heavy lies against the poor girl and gossiped with her non stop .

The creep tag you people are trying to stick to Ozo can never work but do you know what I term a creep , a wimpy , worthless sonofabitch that alluded Kiddwaya as a rapist only to turn around and befriend him once he managed to extirpate the woman he was lusting after .

Flopcon and simply body odor are both pariahs of the society .
Two insipidly , daft , moronic individuals .
Floccinaucinihilipilification .
Flibbertigibbets .
Anathemas

And grossly deluded slubberdegullions , who even with all their rabid fans will remain eternal jokes .

Now here lies the truth and nothing but the truth.

I don't believe in writing fictions , nothing is as loud and painful as the truth . grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2020
badinfluence:

And 41%.. Don't leave that out dera..

True that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2020
youngpresidooo:
please ask her how many endorsement does Erica have since she came out.
They were hyping her up and down that many companies will come for her,
we can see the many companies sha

Not a fan of Erica but trust me when I say that she will get multiple endorsements. Babe is the most relatable in that house and let's not forget the winning smile. She should trademark that smile.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:
Tony Umeze don use Ozo catch cruise
chai.... When A great SImp hands over baton to a younger one... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020
adedayoa2:
He also nominated 2 persons, 1of them is up for eviction.
I know dear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Baby G chased out her "betraying Osinbajo" from the villa....cheesy grin cheesy

That was epic grin grin

Men that girl went out with a bang!

the way she rushed to the bed and spread her legs still cracks me up grin

Before she demoted him.... she went to report herself to biggy

Thats some balls of steel! .... powered by alchy...... grin grin

years to come video clips of that night will continue to make rounds!

She really wrote her name on the sands of time by that epic display of guts..... delivered in a calm voice " you are not sleeping here this night" ; "come and sleep let me see" grin

Now.... that is and was the show!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020
peacettw:

Seems you have a problem accepting another's opinions besides yours. Instead of going on and on within the confines of your limited view on what a research should and should not be, why not be open minded and perhaps see what other researchers have done to a study you have completely rejected.

First you mentioned that I cannot do a valid research because it is a controlled environment and then in the same breath, you wonder why I shouldn't control to eliminate bias.

I took the liberty of providing you with a link in Google scholar to see researches already done using the big brother reality show but you chosen to be silent on that.

Instead, you harp repeatedly on the show's low ecological validity as the one and only reason one cannot conduct a valid study. Kindly go through the excerpt below and this time do some reading.

I was giving you a piece of advice.

I even advised you to rather conduct an observational experiment since you can easily enroll your study participants.

Unlike attempting an experiment on an environment that you have absolutely no control over.

You have obviously taken it the wrong way.

But, if you insist on carrying out your study, good luck!!!

I just feel that you are going to be wasting your time.

Aside the fact that your research would be happening in an environment beyond your control, and involve participants that you did not enroll yourself, there is also the issue of missing parts. It is not everything that we are shown, even on ShowMax.

There have even been speculations that the Show is pre-recorded.

Again, I wish you good luck!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020

topboss1:

U ARE A NENGI FAN, I WANT TO LET U KNOW THAT IF I HAD BEEN IN OZO POSITION, I DID HAVE DONE ALOT MORE TO HER.

I AM SURE KIDD WAYA TOO WOULD HAVE DONE ALOT MORE.

[/s]RAPE WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT[s].

OZO IS A GENTLE MAN AND THAT IS Y U PEOPLE CALL[s][/s] HIM SIMP.

HE COMES ACROSS AS A DULL PERSON OR MUGU.

JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE.

Shut up lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2020
Lhimeet:

And start forming victims later

Dem go dey okay las las...
grin
Don't mind them, when they are receiving the heat, they will start claiming foul grin we sabi them

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2020
That play Nene was doing with Kidd was too rough for him. We don't play like that in Waya kingdom. We kiss, choke and give endless cuddles not throwing bottles upandan early Sunday morning like agbero. grin grin tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2020
peacettw:

Seems you have a problem accepting another's opinions besides yours. Instead of going on and on within the confines of your limited view on what a research should and should not be, why not be open minded and perhaps see what other researchers have done to a study you have completely rejected.

First you mentioned that I cannot do a valid research because it is a controlled environment and then in the same breath, you wonder why I shouldn't control to eliminate bias.

I took the liberty of providing you with a link in Google scholar to see researches already done using the big brother reality show but you have chosen to be silent on that.

Instead, you harp repeatedly on the show's low ecological validity as the one and only reason one cannot conduct a valid study. Kindly go through the excerpt below and this time do some reading.

And mind you, I didn't say the show would have a low ecological validity. I said it would contend with.

And the image you attached showed researchers who controlled their own environment. Someone like Big Brother.

Not a viewer like you.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Lolzzz
majamajic:

Even Gordon's company that caused everything is silent on her matter

I was expecting her to be Gordon's ambassador by now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
peacettw:
Not a fan of Erica but trust me when I say that she will get multiple endorsements. Babe is the most relatable in that house and let's not forget the winning smile. She should trademark that smile.
If she couldn't abide by rules of BB house what's the guarantee she'll abide by the rules of any endorsement contract? That's how big player companies reason. Only small fries just desperate for the publicity her present transient notoriety brings will reason her matter... and not for long.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Drew13:
It is finished or are you sure it's not a parody account? Because you de lie die for this thread
grin cheesy

It's normal....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2020
Blinkingbae:
In as much as I do not want Kidd to leave that house,watch this same Nene if Kidd and Prince leaves.She'd realise Ozo is loved and change her game plan.Fake f00l

The fakeness is very irritating... Wtf...
I really feel for ozo
She has lost her relevance to her over ambition and desperation!
see how kidd treats her like a local mgbeke tramp...he doesn't even rate her!
If not for ozo's attention,she would have faded into oblivion.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I was giving you a piece of advice.

I even advised you to rather conduct an observational experiment since you can easily enroll your study participants.

Unlike attempting an experiment on an environment that you have absolutely no control over.

You have obviously taken it the wrong way.

But, if you insist on carrying out your study, good luck!!!

I just feel that you are going to be wasting your time.

Aside the fact that your research would be happening in an environment beyond your control, and involve participants that you did not enroll yourself, there is also the issue of missing parts. It is not everything that we are shown, even on ShowMax.

There have even been speculations that the Show is pre-recorded.

Again, I wish you good luck!!!

Didn't sound like an advice to me. Looked more like a lecture.

If you had read my first post, I mentioned that the show can be used as some sort of pilot study/template to gather variables that will enable one conduct an actual study. You must have skipped that part when you couldnt wait to declare yourself an expert and give me 'advice' on ecological validity
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
Why do people feel like they have a right to tell us how to support Erica?
Mtchewwww!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Smellingthon: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2020
Blinkingbae:
In as much as I do not want Kidd to leave that house,watch this same Nene if Kidd and Prince leaves.She'd realise Ozo is loved and change her game plan.Fake f00l

The fakeness is very irritating... Wtf...
I really feel for ozo

You should rather feel for your itchy vagina fave, who is currently watching from her hotel room and depressed watching Nengi terrorize the boys with her fake nyansh .. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2020
I laugh at those expecting Ozo to bounce on sunday. The info that Ozo topped was known since Thursday, but it's better to keep people in suspense.

Superions, let cruise tonight cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa
it has now come to body shaming?
We like her like that!

Lmao... The hypocrisy... What have u guys been doing to Laycon? Glorifying His body?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Tonnyray:
If she couldn't abide by rules of BB house what's the guarantee she'll abide by the rules of any endorsement contract? That's how big player companies reason. Only small fries just desperate for the publicity her present transient notoriety brings will reason her matter.

True. But you forget that all Big brother can do is throw you out of the game. These companies can sue and put you in jail. Surely Erica must respect that and let's not forget that a key variable is also missing.. Kiddwaya. Without kidwaya, babe will do just fine.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2020
I laugh in "if I want him, I'll have him" grin cheesy cheesy

Ozo, tell her to avoid us please. We don't want broken nose biko. embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2020
Tonnyray:
Ewwww.. was she padding it in the house? May GOD deliver us from women embarassed undecided
nengi has big ass and hips,why is Kidd avoiding her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Geezeem:
So I tried catching up on last night.... it was posts and posts of how Laycon rocked Nengi's yansh... chai grin

These peeps self.... how they shamelessly ship and tag Laycon with anyone.... while still being in denial that they hate ships is amazing....

I mean, how do you so want your fav to play a solo game but must tag his name with anyone who spared him a glance?

e get as e be walahi.... every Saturday is about whose yansh he rocked and how he rocked it....thats the updates grin grin

Anyway....We don't go jumping up and down when Kidd roll with anyone, justsaying grin

Cos we really don't care!!!

That said.... I pray my boy stays for another week and win HOH tomorrow

Good morning WDG and all the closet lovers of Kidd kiss kiss

The rest go and collect your greetings from Ebuka undecided

Na una go start when Bazooka comes knocking na una do run
Start crying victim
I remember how icons use to drag Kidd b4 wailing start.
Now that we've built bridges
Una want start again

Nobody should cry
When insult starts raining on kidd

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

And mind you, I didn't say the show would have a low ecological validity. I said it would contend with.

And the image you attached showed researchers who controlled their own environment. Someone like Big Brother.

Not a viewer like you.

I give up.. grin I just can't
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2020
The sincere truth is that she is too controversial for that.
Mark my words
Nengi will get more endorsement than Erica
i will remind you.
Her attitude alone is a no no for any reasonable company.
Do you know how many big men went haywire for that week behaviour?
It was too much and it destroyed her.
Many begin to doubt her acting skills sef including Kidd.
Her fans are only trying to make her feel happy and they doing it the wrong way.
Make her work trend, like movies and the rest. Not telling me she is likeable.
She is not the only one likeable.
They should learn from laycon's team.
They made sure all his songs went viral.
they sold him big time.
to me Laycon is the biggest winner and no one comes close to him at alllllllll.
All this Erica's hype will soon die down once the show ends.
peacettw:

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2020
peacettw:

Didn't sound like an advice to me. Looked more like a lecture.

If you had read my first post, I mentioned that the show can be used as some sort of pilot study/template to gather variables that will enable one conduct an actual study. You must have skipped that part when you couldnt wait to declare yourself an expert and give me 'advice' on ecological validity

A pilot study is not used to gather variables?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6898) (6899) (6900) (6901) (6902) (6903) (6904) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.