Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110841 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I always knew they weren't going to work, not after watching Kidd with Erica. He might be flirty and all that but he's someone that craves his own person, finds that person and build a home around them. Nene doesn't fit into that picture for him.

EXACTLY!

KIDD WAYA IS DOMINEERING TO BREAKING POINT, HE SIMPLY CANNOT DOMINATE NENGI WHO IS TEMPERMENTAL.

THEY WILL HAVE A MAJOR MISUNDERSTANDING, IF NOT FIGHT.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by N100: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
chai after putting so much time to write this rubbish epistle and not even a single like embarassed undecidedgrin grin
backbreaker:

nengi is a typical bayelsan with excessive family baggage trying to get a come up. let us not make it more than it is. she sliced 6 years off her real age, saved some cash from her ‘efforts’ and got a bbl. it’s ozo that is letting this girl stain his white cos dude is a whole prize, i moved my fam to naija for covid and i can honestly say that the pool of men in this country is pure trash. emotional sensitivity will always give a guy extra points in my book cos it’s so rare and lacking in this country. most of the hate ozo is getting is cos if most nigerian guys looked like him, they’ll feed girls sand and to see him do the opposite is triggering.

nengi will never find a guy as grounded & unwavering as ozo again. she will never get a guy that embodies his entire essence cos his type is truly rare. she’ll only find ppl better than him in shallow ways she seeks out, zero depth. it’s very rare to meet ppl who rank high on all grounds like ozo. he’s very well rounded.
on the other hand, there are so many girls out there that are finer than nengi that have multiple degrees, more decent upbringing, haven’t had multiple orgies and didnt fight their neighbors with their mom most mornings. anyone who is willing to pay for a bbl can get one, there really isnt much special about nengi. facially, she has unfortunate proportions, there are yellow girls who dont have a piggy nose and chipmunk cheeks. for a mixed chick her face took a hit.
nigerians lack exposure to plastic surgery and it shows. any bbl that is not botched maketh a meal. if the finest babe in your area gets a bbl, u will bow. bbl is a sex appeal boost surgery. it has the same effect on all. if erica gets her body snatched like bernice burgos, she will have you shook too. i doubt most of you have seen a bbl in the flesh, that’s why you think your queen of tragedies is special cos a doctor did their job.

stop lying pls. there’s nothing classy about who nengi is: she’s trailer trash, has a daddy that bounced, a mom who sells recharge card by the roadside, began drinking alcohol from childhood, grew up became a ‘working girl’ and signed up for a show where she drinks like a man and parades her purchased behind. the way you throw around the word ‘class’, you’d think she works for the united nations and commonwealth as an emergency angel and has miraculously saved the lives of 200 kids over the past 2 yrs.
a person with self worth will not save up millions to buy fake teeth and aass. she will have better things to invest in especially if she doesn’t come from money. but nengi’s body is her full time job so she has her own priorities so ppl like you surrounded by uglies can swoon over her fake teeth. erica might have her ups & downs & you are allowed to dislike her but nengi is not a saint.

she came on the show to be eye candy & instigate. lucy busted her game and she threw herself at ozo till she could think up a new strategy. nengi called someone an old cargo on tv when she’s really just 2yrs younger than the old cargo. she called someone an amoeba on tv when she risked her life and paid ‘HARD’ earned money to a doctor in turkey to slice her up and give her shape. you can tell she’s a bitter pepper dem kind of person, coming from nothing does that to ppl, turns them vindictive & petty, they taste a little of the good life and they want to feed ppl salt, that’s why she’s so image conscious. you could tell by her ‘i know i’m the problem’ comments that she’s the type that knows how to instigate, the snake type that will sow a seed and watch the drama unfold. very common behavior in ppl that lived in dramatic face me i face you, i fight my neighbor u fight your neighbor environments. she thrives on chaos. ozo should thank his stars. his ancestors really came through for him and sank that ship. he really does not deserve this, when the mask comes off, the real nengi will shock him, he should count his blessings. decent ppl are not rehabilitation centers for damaged goods. this girl is the gbenro to his osas. decent smart cute person who is kind and has a bright future gets entangled with an agbero who is also cute with tales of the hard life and family dysfunctions. it never ends well. he should go find himself an ajebutter and live his best life of stability. kpako chicks love tough love and it does not fit him. when he meets the league and class of girls that he should be talking to, he’ll feel less out of place. water seeks its level abeg

kidd is not as emotionally sensitive as ozo. he has his pattern with women and it plays in his favour. kidd is used to bbl bodies and boob jobs and i’m sure if we pull up his archives for girls, nengi will not hold a candle to any of his top ten. i’m talking those half castes with hair like a weave and green eyes exotic. the kind of girls kidd will pepper nengi with, if they appear on your screen, u might faint if common nengi is doing you like this. there’s nothing about nengi that is new to kidd. kidd will have nengi if and when HE wants not when SHE wants. he has made it very clear that he figures women out fast and keeps the power dynamic on his side and it frustrates nengi that he’s not an ajebutter she can chop. she became visibly more irritated with ozo less than 1wk after erica left, she began to act like he’s been holding her hostage. tried to get closer to kidd and failed. tried to finesse laycon to set stage for drama, telling him he only talks to her at parties, he didnt take the bait, he kept their gbedu for shayo days only. prince did not waste time in cutting her off. there’s no one in the house that hasnt put nengi in her place. except ozo that brought his gentle affections and learnt that you cant pamper a thug.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:

O common

Even here in Nigeria we still treated Gantt Chart,I can't say of all universities here sha

Oh okay. I guess I shouldn't have generalized.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I was referring to night sleep because I've seen her turn him down countlessly, plus the pillow barricade thing in the hoh bed.

It's cool though. I understand why she'd do that. We can all see the backlash Erica got for being upfront with her dealings. Nene did nothing wrong trying to save herself from viewers's backlash, except that Ozo is getting mixed signals which is making him look bad right now.

Dat's d annoying part
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Happy birthday to Kayode

Abeg make una reduce the dragging on him today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
The only table left for Ebuka to break tonight is Ozo/Nengi table.

Nothing spectacular happened this week apart from the content from Ozo and Nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

Did you read it from beginning to the end? shocked
Lol.. Halfway o..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin don't worry...you are safe
Omo mi loje

How you go take see me for your 6** followers?

grin grin

Werey ni e o cheesy
.shokunrin ni e?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Geezeem:

The babe really did Ozo dirty undecided

Totally....with Kayode
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin grin grin grin

Okay

Wetin she go do for Mexico?

Are you willing to lick my ass for it?...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
badinfluence:

Lol.. Halfway o..
Ah..you even try
Dem no born me well make I read am at all grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
I love how Kidd grew on viewers and his fellow housemates for real..... grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nengi is a disgrace.

Tueee!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Abeg we know you're itching to drag Nengi, do it with your full chest and stop speaking from both sides of your mouth...

There's really nothing to drag Nene for right now. If there's anyone I want to drag, it's BBN crew and viewers. Way too many rules and backlashes that the housemates will rather pretend and play safe just to avoid being dragged. It's a reality show ffs!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

grin grin

Werey ni e o cheesy
.shokunrin ni e?
Ore mi fiyen le

O need e
Ko necesstri grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

Ore mi fiyen le

O need e
Ko necesstri grin

So fun mi jorh wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Munzy14:
A whole text book this evening... kuku drown us with the epistles of akuko mike ejiaha... grin

ndi okoto..

lmao...I swear,I couldn't finish reading... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Geezeem:
I love how Kidd grew on viewers and his fellow housemates for real..... grin
Very legit and real.

Not a result of bandwagon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

There's really nothing to drag Nene for right now. If there's anyone I want to drag, it's BBN crew and viewers. Way too many rules and backlashes that the housemates will rather pretend and play safe just to avoid being dragged. It's a reality show ffs!

Swerve. Your hypocrisy stinks!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

Ah..you even try
Dem no born me well make I read am at all grin grin
I sometimes have a compulsion to read stuff.. Even wetin I no suppose read.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Are you willing to lick my ass for it?...
You don start

E be like say blood don splash to your brain.. angry angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I always knew they weren't going to work, not after watching Kidd with Erica. He might be flirty and all that but he's someone that craves his own person, finds that person and build a home around them. Nene doesn't fit into that picture for him.

U SEE DAT THING KIDD DOES BY GRABBING WOMEN NECK, IT IS A THING OF CONTROL.

THAT IS THE LEVEL OF CONTROL HE WANTS WITH THE GIRL IN HIS LIFE.

IT MAY WORK WITH ERICA BUT NEVER NENGI.

NENGI IS TOO STRONG FOR HIM.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nengi dragging is loading undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:

Dat's d annoying part

Pretty annoying but y'all say it's a game and anyone can be played. My fave got played, Ozo should chop his own and calm down. grin cheesy tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin don't worry...you are safe
Omo mi loje

How you go take see me for your 6** followers?
671? cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

Atleast she Don go Mexico. You don pass cotonou before?

And here comes the Ajegunle resident Nengi defender cheesy

No be everybody deh follow you enter bus go Ghana tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

You dey mind that ode!

The boy na confirm demented mumu... cheesy cheesy
Very anyhow somebody.

We all know that if something reasonable was happening in the bathroom or during shower time, Kayode will defintely show us, even if it's one time.

They do not show shower time or their deals in the bathroom but if it's worth watching, best believe they will air it.
Happened when Miracle first kissed Nina.
Happened with BamTeddy toilet scene
Happened with Mercy and Ike kissing scenes
Happened with Tolani and Erica gossiping Neo and Vee in the bathroom, though we didn't see that, Ebuka brought it to life.

Let them continue with their perveted imagination, em say Nengi and Ozo had sex but Nengi stopped him from releasing inside her....Such detailed narration for something that never happened can only come from demented people grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
backbreaker:

nengi is a typical bayelsan with excessive family baggage trying to get a come up. let us not make it more than it is. she sliced 6 years off her real age, saved some cash from her ‘efforts’ and got a bbl. it’s ozo that is letting this girl stain his white cos dude is a whole prize, i moved my fam to naija for covid and i can honestly say that the pool of men in this country is pure trash. emotional sensitivity will always give a guy extra points in my book cos it’s so rare and lacking in this country. most of the hate ozo is getting is cos if most nigerian guys looked like him, they’ll feed girls sand and to see him do the opposite is triggering.

nengi will never find a guy as grounded & unwavering as ozo again. she will never get a guy that embodies his entire essence cos his type is truly rare. she’ll only find ppl better than him in shallow ways she seeks out, zero depth. it’s very rare to meet ppl who rank high on all grounds like ozo. he’s very well rounded.
on the other hand, there are so many girls out there that are finer than nengi that have multiple degrees, more decent upbringing, haven’t had multiple orgies and didnt fight their neighbors with their mom most mornings. anyone who is willing to pay for a bbl can get one, there really isnt much special about nengi. facially, she has unfortunate proportions, there are yellow girls who dont have a piggy nose and chipmunk cheeks. for a mixed chick her face took a hit.
nigerians lack exposure to plastic surgery and it shows. any bbl that is not botched maketh a meal. if the finest babe in your area gets a bbl, u will bow. bbl is a sex appeal boost surgery. it has the same effect on all. if erica gets her body snatched like bernice burgos, she will have you shook too. i doubt most of you have seen a bbl in the flesh, that’s why you think your queen of tragedies is special cos a doctor did their job.

stop lying pls. there’s nothing classy about who nengi is: she’s trailer trash, has a daddy that bounced, a mom who sells recharge card by the roadside, began drinking alcohol from childhood, grew up became a ‘working girl’ and signed up for a show where she drinks like a man and parades her purchased behind. the way you throw around the word ‘class’, you’d think she works for the united nations and commonwealth as an emergency angel and has miraculously saved the lives of 200 kids over the past 2 yrs.
a person with self worth will not save up millions to buy fake teeth and aass. she will have better things to invest in especially if she doesn’t come from money. but nengi’s body is her full time job so she has her own priorities so ppl like you surrounded by uglies can swoon over her fake teeth. erica might have her ups & downs & you are allowed to dislike her but nengi is not a saint.

she came on the show to be eye candy & instigate. lucy busted her game and she threw herself at ozo till she could think up a new strategy. nengi called someone an old cargo on tv when she’s really just 2yrs younger than the old cargo. she called someone an amoeba on tv when she risked her life and paid ‘HARD’ earned money to a doctor in turkey to slice her up and give her shape. you can tell she’s a bitter pepper dem kind of person, coming from nothing does that to ppl, turns them vindictive & petty, they taste a little of the good life and they want to feed ppl salt, that’s why she’s so image conscious. you could tell by her ‘i know i’m the problem’ comments that she’s the type that knows how to instigate, the snake type that will sow a seed and watch the drama unfold. very common behavior in ppl that lived in dramatic face me i face you, i fight my neighbor u fight your neighbor environments. she thrives on chaos. ozo should thank his stars. his ancestors really came through for him and sank that ship. he really does not deserve this, when the mask comes off, the real nengi will shock him, he should count his blessings. decent ppl are not rehabilitation centers for damaged goods. this girl is the gbenro to his osas. decent smart cute person who is kind and has a bright future gets entangled with an agbero who is also cute with tales of the hard life and family dysfunctions. it never ends well. he should go find himself an ajebutter and live his best life of stability. kpako chicks love tough love and it does not fit him. when he meets the league and class of girls that he should be talking to, he’ll feel less out of place. water seeks its level abeg

kidd is not as emotionally sensitive as ozo. he has his pattern with women and it plays in his favour. kidd is used to bbl bodies and boob jobs and i’m sure if we pull up his archives for girls, nengi will not hold a candle to any of his top ten. i’m talking those half castes with hair like a weave and green eyes exotic. the kind of girls kidd will pepper nengi with, if they appear on your screen, u might faint if common nengi is doing you like this. there’s nothing about nengi that is new to kidd. kidd will have nengi if and when HE wants not when SHE wants. he has made it very clear that he figures women out fast and keeps the power dynamic on his side and it frustrates nengi that he’s not an ajebutter she can chop. she became visibly more irritated with ozo less than 1wk after erica left, she began to act like he’s been holding her hostage. tried to get closer to kidd and failed. tried to finesse laycon to set stage for drama, telling him he only talks to her at parties, he didnt take the bait, he kept their gbedu for shayo days only. prince did not waste time in cutting her off. there’s no one in the house that hasnt put nengi in her place. except ozo that brought his gentle affections and learnt that you cant pamper a thug.

Quick question. Do u know her personally?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Fairdamsel:
Akthedreamer vs tiribear.. Let's see whose predictions will come true... Tonight is the night
What are the predictions from Threebear?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Brownsun:
671? cheesy

Why are y'all stalking my page nah cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Google has failed us cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Totally I'm ashamed on their behalf grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

So fun mi jorh wink

Frosh hapu'nu m aka

O de fimile
Abi se nkan mi tun wa ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6943) (6944) (6945) (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.