Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073261 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Brown sun

What's the meaning of this?

"bụrụ nwunye m, ị maara na m hụrụ gị n'anya"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
IF OZO LEAVES TODAY, I AM SUPPORTING NENGI FOR THE MONEY, NO MATTER WAT SHE DOES.

I THINK, SHE DESERVE IT MORE THAN ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WILL BE LEFT IN THE HOUSE.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Housemates, including Ozo hinted it.But I just got back from Twitter now and they're saying it most likely untrue. Omo! I'm tired like this. shocked shocked
It is not true. Not that I care if they bath together or not anyway undecided. Ozo told Dorathy the truth.

Why would Kidd ask him how many times he had a shower with Nengi? What does he want to achieve with the question.

Ozo doesn't want to admit to Kidd his (rival in Nengi matter) that their relationship didn't get to that level, it will be a Bleep up on his side and that will give Kidd the upper hand.

Ozo knows what he's doing. He didn't "simp" his smartness away.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

O rii ti

Wa wa de porta

Malo rope omo oduduwa nimi ooo, omo ina pombele lemi ooo

You lie tew muchhhh undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin grin Frosh mapami na
Talo ko e ni igbo?
Hapu asusu m ooo grin grin

You too leave Yoruba nah

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
KIDDWAYA WILL TAKE UR BEBE AND HE WILL BE THE ONE TO CLEAN UR EYES WHEN U START CRYING. BUT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BLEEP UR BABE , WHILE GIVING U HANDKERCHIEF TO WIPE AWAY UR TEARS

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
backbreaker:

nengi is a typical bayelsan with excessive family baggage trying to get a come up. let us not make it more than it is. she sliced 6 years off her real age, saved some cash from her ‘efforts’ and got a bbl. it’s ozo that is letting this girl stain his white cos dude is a whole prize, i moved my fam to naija for covid and i can honestly say that the pool of men in this country is pure trash. emotional sensitivity will always give a guy extra points in my book cos it’s so rare and lacking in this country. most of the hate ozo is getting is cos if most nigerian guys looked like him, they’ll feed girls sand and to see him do the opposite is triggering.

nengi will never find a guy as grounded & unwavering as ozo again. she will never get a guy that embodies his entire essence cos his type is truly rare. she’ll only find ppl better than him in shallow ways she seeks out, zero depth. it’s very rare to meet ppl who rank high on all grounds like ozo. he’s very well rounded.
on the other hand, there are so many girls out there that are finer than nengi that have multiple degrees, more decent upbringing, haven’t had multiple orgies and didnt fight their neighbors with their mom most mornings. anyone who is willing to pay for a bbl can get one, there really isnt much special about nengi. facially, she has unfortunate proportions, there are yellow girls who dont have a piggy nose and chipmunk cheeks. for a mixed chick her face took a hit.
nigerians lack exposure to plastic surgery and it shows. any bbl that is not botched maketh a meal. if the finest babe in your area gets a bbl, u will bow. bbl is a sex appeal boost surgery. it has the same effect on all. if erica gets her body snatched like bernice burgos, she will have you shook too. i doubt most of you have seen a bbl in the flesh, that’s why you think your queen of tragedies is special cos a doctor did their job.

stop lying pls. there’s nothing classy about who nengi is: she’s trailer trash, has a daddy that bounced, a mom who sells recharge card by the roadside, began drinking alcohol from childhood, grew up became a ‘working girl’ and signed up for a show where she drinks like a man and parades her purchased behind. the way you throw around the word ‘class’, you’d think she works for the united nations and commonwealth as an emergency angel and has miraculously saved the lives of 200 kids over the past 2 yrs.
a person with self worth will not save up millions to buy fake teeth and aass. she will have better things to invest in especially if she doesn’t come from money. but nengi’s body is her full time job so she has her own priorities so ppl like you surrounded by uglies can swoon over her fake teeth. erica might have her ups & downs & you are allowed to dislike her but nengi is not a saint.

she came on the show to be eye candy & instigate. lucy busted her game and she threw herself at ozo till she could think up a new strategy. nengi called someone an old cargo on tv when she’s really just 2yrs younger than the old cargo. she called someone an amoeba on tv when she risked her life and paid ‘HARD’ earned money to a doctor in turkey to slice her up and give her shape. you can tell she’s a bitter pepper dem kind of person, coming from nothing does that to ppl, turns them vindictive & petty, they taste a little of the good life and they want to feed ppl salt, that’s why she’s so image conscious. you could tell by her ‘i know i’m the problem’ comments that she’s the type that knows how to instigate, the snake type that will sow a seed and watch the drama unfold. very common behavior in ppl that lived in dramatic face me i face you, i fight my neighbor u fight your neighbor environments. she thrives on chaos. ozo should thank his stars. his ancestors really came through for him and sank that ship. he really does not deserve this, when the mask comes off, the real nengi will shock him, he should count his blessings. decent ppl are not rehabilitation centers for damaged goods. this girl is the gbenro to his osas. decent smart cute person who is kind and has a bright future gets entangled with an agbero who is also cute with tales of the hard life and family dysfunctions. it never ends well. he should go find himself an ajebutter and live his best life of stability. kpako chicks love tough love and it does not fit him. when he meets the league and class of girls that he should be talking to, he’ll feel less out of place. water seeks its level abeg

kidd is not as emotionally sensitive as ozo. he has his pattern with women and it plays in his favour. kidd is used to bbl bodies and boob jobs and i’m sure if we pull up his archives for girls, nengi will not hold a candle to any of his top ten. i’m talking those half castes with hair like a weave and green eyes exotic. the kind of girls kidd will pepper nengi with, if they appear on your screen, u might faint if common nengi is doing you like this. there’s nothing about nengi that is new to kidd. kidd will have nengi if and when HE wants not when SHE wants. he has made it very clear that he figures women out fast and keeps the power dynamic on his side and it frustrates nengi that he’s not an ajebutter she can chop. she became visibly more irritated with ozo less than 1wk after erica left, she began to act like he’s been holding her hostage. tried to get closer to kidd and failed. tried to finesse laycon to set stage for drama, telling him he only talks to her at parties, he didnt take the bait, he kept their gbedu for shayo days only. prince did not waste time in cutting her off. there’s no one in the house that hasnt put nengi in her place. except ozo that brought his gentle affections and learnt that you cant pamper a thug.
so you expect us to read this

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
nazablossom:
It is not true. Not that I care if they bath together or not anyway undecided. Ozo told Dorathy the truth.

Why would Kidd ask him how many times he had a shower with Nengi? What does he want to achieve with the question.

Ozo doesn't want to admit to Kidd his (rival in Nengi matter) that their relationship didn't get to that level, it will be a Bleep up on his side and that will give Kidd the upper hand.

THEY BATH TOGETHER.

IF U WATCH FROM THE START, U WILL HEAR NENGI ASKING OZO ARE WE GOING TO BATH.

THAT WAS WEN SHE WAS KEEN TO GET HIM.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

CAN U TALK IF U GO THROUGH WAT NENGI HAVE HAD TO ENDURE AT YOUNG AGE.

SHE IS A STRONG GIRL AND I AM SURE GOD IS HER STRENGTH

Nengi is strong now we know that one. But In that context that you are sizing her with Kidd. She might go over do

IF I HAVE MY WAY, I GO MAKE SURE SHE WIN THE SHOW.

SHE DESERVE IT.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kidd is kinda s+x starved and he isn't having any of it. The whole thing sometimes messes up his mood. Plus he misses all those PDA shit that keeps his blood warm

Jump into my mention and lose ur left eye!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf Biko gwa m onye ị bụ ugbu a. Infact i bu nwoke ma obu nwanyi .. gwa m biko, im na ikpere m
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Kidd also said if you guys want to discuss something private, go to the toilet. He knows the toilet is plastics safe haven for pretence. Such a Stuupid pretender!!! You make a guy look stuupid for the camera yet you rule in the toilet. May that toilet splash shit on you...

Even with this insight Kidd gave you still lack the basic understanding....

You sure sey you go ever fit Comprehend anything at all?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacenaija(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ozo or prince is going home

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:

Gbam
your twitter handle posted it... I know that's you cha...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Joker09(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prince is going home. Ozo or Kidd will join him, I pray it's Ozo that goes home, that house will be dead without Kidd, I can't keep watching a simp on my screen abeg.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PIXSPEAKS: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
akthedream2020:
From highly reliable sources...
Source 1 ( from deloitte regional branch abakaliki)
1. Kiddwaya
2.Ozo
3. Dorathy
4. Prince

Source 2 (from deloitte sub-headquarters gwangwalada)
1. Kiddwaya
2. Dorathy
3. Ozo
4. Prince

Source 3 ( from deloitte supreme head office, ogolonto, Lagos state) Main Source.
1. Kiddwaya
2. Dorathy
3. Prince
4. Ozo

Do not joke with the last source o... The info is meant to be a highly classified one, coming directly from the deloitte CEO himself.
In fact, I was only able to get it after several hours of vigorous X-action. I'm still yet to recover from the stress sef.

Lively matilda, u self grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=realhovaps post=93888737][/quote]

NENGI DOES NOT LIKE KIDD WAYA, SHE LIKES WAT HE HAS TO OFFER, WHICH IS MONEY TO GO DO MASTERS IN LONDON.

LET US PUT IT IN PERSPECTIVE.

AND KIDD KNOWS THIS.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dear God, please only Ozo deserves to go home today. Do this for us and for Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:
Very pretentious hypocrite acting for the camera. Reason she can never be like Mercy she wants to be.

You had sex and showered with Ozo, but wouldn't wanna sleep on the same bed with him. Enough to prove you want to be seen as a good lady to viewers, when you are a desperate Bayelsan mgbeke.

Viewers aren't stupid like Nengi's fans. It's been long proven that the silicon Puta is the most useless housemate even since the history of bbn. No content atall.

Tueeeh!!!

Keep cryyyyyying oga. But viewers know who was fvcked like a rabid crazed dog on TV.... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Joker09(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
peacenaija:
Ozo or prince is going home

Or both. Kidd is not entirely safe either.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
nazablossom:

Well, in a bid not to simp his smartness away, he just throw her under the bus.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
thatigboman:
keep crying.
I dont comment again as i dont watch again because the biased big brother producers fraudulently disqualified the winner Erica to ensure that their dummy, sparcely mob headed, very ugly, very black, very smallish dwarfish little rapist, paedophile, chicken bone, drumstick, badoo ikorodu vimpire, weed-smoking eiye cultist laycoon wins by all means.
I only watch individual tasks on Monday and Friday and comment then knowing fully well that bastard millipede laycon can never win those ones.

Cry cry more
The thread has been sane since you left
I never wish you come back again
Whatever you decide to do offline
Best of luck
Provided in real life, you don't hate a fellow human being the same way hate laycon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
Froshloaded:
Nilknarf Biko gwa m onye ị bụ ugbu a. Infact i bu nwoke ma obu nwanyi .. gwa m biko, im na ikpere m

Frosh how many lingua u dey speak sef?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

You lie tew muchhhh undecided undecided
My sweetest teamie
Have I lied to you ni?

Frosh is just disturbing me
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
caprini1:
Frosh how many lingua u dey speak sef?

Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by N100: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eeghe:

(Raises hand)
I just liked it
The analysis (for the most part)
cheesy

badbelle tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nilknarf:

My sweetest teamie
Have I lied to you ni?

Frosh is just disturbing me

Dịkwa mma ... just gwa m okike gi !!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

You too leave Yoruba nah
Ah ...
E go hard small grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lol

hmmm....i do only 5 sha,nice one.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Joker09 u are a fool. Go and evict my simp from d house lemme see u na

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
I'll come back to celebrate Ozo topping the poll .

Superions we have nothing to worry about today even if biggie decides to evict three . grin

Watch the show with a calm mind .

Love and light .

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6946) (6947) (6948) (6949) (6950) (6951) (6952) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.