Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,790 members, 7,837,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5077226 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7021) (7022) (7023) (7024) (7025) (7026) (7027) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2020
ninnyanny:
No.....the most undisputed winner in the history of bbn is EFE. He won the hearts of the people. His % remains a record to be beaten. The margin btw miracle and cece was less than 5%. But efe had 51% while bisola who came second hard 18%. Some people even said cece won double wahala but she didnt have good character so they had to give it to mimi. Of course na angry fans talk.but Efe's win remains a record to beat
I agree with you...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Kindly keep my father out of this .
You know nothing about him and neither you nor Noble can major up to anything he has achieved in life. cheesy
Even in the next hundred years .

I don't believe I've ever involved anyone's father in anything , but if you want us to go down that path we will.

Let's respect ourselves .
Love and light dearest.

This is the second time you've boasted of doing better than some people here today
The first with which you responded to someone that your weekly earning might be her yearly income

I just dy laugh at you
Online billionaire
Yet you have nothing up your sleeve than to wake up and start spamming the thread planning on how to drag an already made housemate who doesn't know of your existence and who your hate has nothing to do with...
If he nor noble can't major up to what your dad has achieved,not even in the next 100yrs then its easier to assume you're from a very well to do family
Do well to name your Dad here

Wouldn't it have been easier to only caution him of not to mention your dad

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2020
Amya:
I dey tell you grin
. grin
If they DQ her favorite next year, she will be cancelled from BB support...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2020
ninnyanny:
No.....the most undisputed winner in the history of bbn is EFE. He won the hearts of the people. His % remains a record to be beaten. The margin btw miracle and cece was less than 5%. But efe had 51% while bisola who came second hard 18%. Some people even said cece won double wahala but she didnt have good character so they had to give it to mimi. Of course na angry fans talk.but Efe's win remains a record to beat
Efe had 57%
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2020
Lemme reiterate...

"ANTISIMPS and Princess fans...y'all have icons to blame for ur woes. They all confused u with their "Let's vote for kids/prince..they r no competition blablabla yen yen yen"...now their audio voting has helped send ur boys into eviction!

Blame icons! For confusing ur fanbase...who were banking on their help to annihilate Ozo.

Heheheh...the God of SIMP and MUMU never slept last week and neither would he this week.

"He just insulted us...let's vote Kidd"...bwahahahahahaha

"Kidds father just called us chipmunks, lets vote princess"...bwahahahahahaha

"Princess manager said we shud go to hell...icons i repeat do not vote anyone".....bwahahahahahaha

OMG! EVEN WITH UNA AGENT OF CONFUSION,OZO BOY STILL CAME THROUGH.

OZO SIMPING TO THE FINALS...WHILE U KEEP CASTIGATING AND HATING HIM.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2020
ninnyanny:
Dora and her Dexploras
Are the bisola and her fans
Of this season
Those people were not on twitter
Few were here and prolly facebook
They didn't drag anyone...
Even when people were dragging bisola
because of her saga with TTT
They were mute.

Dexploras no de shout.
See line up and dora came 2nd
Wow
Who would have ever imagined that Dora would have more fans than nengi and Kidd?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2020
ninnyanny:
Dora and her Dexploras
Are the bisola and her fans
Of this season
Those people were not on twitter
Few were here and prolly facebook
They didn't drag anyone...
Even when people were dragging bisola
because of her saga with TTT
They were mute.

Dexploras no de shout.
See line up and dora came 2nd
Wow
I think why she didn't top was because many people misspell her name..
I've seen people write dorothy instead of dorathy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:40am On Sep 14, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Happy birthday to you. grin grin grin grin grin
come let me tell you something, bring your ears closer...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Efe had 57%
yes! Correct
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Okay I'll let peace reign .

But any more Insult to Ozo , I'll bring back my venom.

Will it add to Ozo's disappointing votes?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Senseii:
Good morning to d realest Superions, Superions who Stan harder each passing day, Superions who Stan our boy in good and in hard times....a very good morning to y'all and may ur week be blessed. Ozo remains ever grateful!!!!!

For those other FAKE SUPERIONS who reject and denounce him at any slightest SIMPING behavior should go and collect their goodmorning in Okija shrine!!!

I support by pouring libation on this.

Good morning Comrade Senseii

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2020
SAMKLEF donated, Cubana donated and y'all believed...hahahaha

Na so i saw one abroadian donate 100k to one influencer to vote Kidd as a solicited help.

Whatever happened to the 100k votes i know not.

Do not believe everything u hear from all these cerebs and whatever.

3bear shouldn't be ur problem today...go to work! Today's Monday

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Who would have ever imagined that Dora would have more fans than nengi and Kidd?
Lol...life happens grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2020
Neo I feel u mahn... Secure tha effing bag!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2020
many pple also misspelt Ozo as Ozoh, Ozu, Ozor, some wicked pple even sent SIMP...heheheheh

But yo d shame and defeat of devil and his demons OZO came out strong!!!!!!!!!!!

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Amya:

Says the one whose faves from this year and last suffered the indignities of being bundled out hastily though the backdoor in tattered bumshorts. Lol. All my faves always leave the show with their dignities intact. cheesy

The day you declared for Erica was the day I cancelled her. You know why? All your people end up one way. Disqualified! grin

This one enter grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Zoroaster:
I think why she didn't top was because many people misspell her name..
I've seen people write dorothy instead of dorathy.
Oh wow. That could be true.See if you are here and want to go for bbn plz avoid names with ambiguous spellings o. Imagine triKKy people would put just one 'k'. ThinTallTony...oh dear lord!
Choose simple names like
Mercy
Efe
Ike
Even Tacha de ambiguous ooo
Alot were typing Tasha.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Munzy14:

wait till next season... cheesy na small small

We'll see.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2020
Nengi - Have u baithed ?

People now pronounce baff as baith
Bath in English is pronounced as baff
Now when they wan put it in past tense na there wahala dey enter
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo suddenly is not close marking Nengi again

The space is there now , this is how e supposed be
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi - Have u baithed ?

Who was she talking to
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2020
OffsahBoye:

This is the second time you've boasted of doing better than some people here today
The first with which you responded to someone that your weekly earning might be her yearly income

I just dy laugh at you
Online billionaire
Yet you have nothing up your sleeve than to wake up and start spamming the thread planning on how to drag an already made housemate who doesn't know of your existence and who your hate has nothing to do with...
If he nor noble can't major up to what your dad has achieved,not even in the next 100yrs then its easier to assume you're from a very well to do family
Do well to name your Dad here

Wouldn't it have been easier to only caution him of not to mention your dad
Same way you people don't think I know results, till every Sunday you get proven wrong and disgraced . grin

Just accept you know nothing about me and you can never be able to measure up to me .

Intellectually .

Connection wise.

Financially .

Physically .

Spiritually .

Truth hurts but it must be said .

Only someone that has never tested money will see a two year expiry fame as success . grin

My vision can never be that low nor cheap .

And hear it from here , very soon I'll be one of the richest persons on the planet .

It's not a dream but a reality that will happen eventually , because I get everything I want. grin

If it hurts you that I'm not depreciating myself to lift up someone I know can't measure up to me in anyway (just because they are on TV )...then deal with it.

I talk like this cos I can back it up .

Hey stalker !!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2020
Munzy14:

You really changed this year, by this time 2018/2019, u have gone to kuje at least 6-8 times with foxrain ,wicked chinyere, evilmedusa etc.... unleashed.
It's the evil Medusa for me grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi - Have u baithed ?

Bathed is pronounced beithd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

I've said what I said , Nengi will leave that house before Ozo .
E.P Leave ko leave ni. Go and pursue her now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2020
Senseii:
SAMKLEF donated, Cubana donated and y'all believed...hahahaha

Na so i saw one abroadian donate 100k to one influencer to vote Kidd as a solicited help.

Whatever happened to the 100k votes i know not.

Do not believe everything u hear from all these cerebs and whatever.

3bear shouldn't be ur problem today...go to work! Today's Monday

N what might you be doing on this page on a Monday morning? Pray,do tell...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2020
airmark:

Will it add to Ozo's disappointing votes?
I will indulge you

What was disappointing about Ozo's votes, pray tell?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Neo going through the printed BBN dollars with their faces on it

I have Erica, I have Nengi, I have laycon, I have u Ozo, I have praise , I have Lucy, I have kaisha , I have Florence , come who's Florence , oh Wantoni . I have Vee , but vee fine oo , see her face , I see Praise going far in life
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2020
I feel people should stop faulting Ozo for something that isn't a fault of his.

Ozo is autistic. It must have been worse while growing up but he is slightly autistic now in his adulthood.

Tendency to engage in repetitive or routine behaviors: Evidenced in the constant pulling of one side of his short/pant.

Difficulty interpreting what others are thinking or feeling: Evidenced in the fact that he doesn't know when to stop talking even when the other party is irritated.

Difficulty regulating emotions: Evidenced in the fact that when he is pissed, he doesn't know how "not" to show it, he shows it almost to the extreme and when he is happy, you will see it all over him. Check out that roar when he first won HOH, it was singular.

Prone to monologues on favourite topic/subject: When Ozo starts talking about what he loves, he doesn't stop neither does he give much room for others to speak, he goes on and on and on.

Strict consistency to daily routines; outbursts when changes occur: We all have seen how religious he is with doing a whole lot of things with Nengi together. Anytime Nengi refuses to eat with him, he goes hungry all day. Anytime Nengi refuses to do something they usually do together, he becomes disoriented and pesters her all day with "What is wrong?"

Exhibiting strong, special interest: Ozo is obsessed with Nengi. It is difficult for his type to get used to or like a person or a thing, but when they do, they hold onto it with great obsession like their whole world depends on it. They almost guard the thing/person like a guard dog and sees any intrusion as a threat.

Slury speech and walking posture: Even though I think Ozo must have greatly improved in this aspect having grown into adult hood, I can't help but notice the way he talks and walks. It must have been very terrible as a child. With his learning difficulty while growing up, it sums everything up.

Now please, it is difficult being an autistic person in a crowd but even more difficult when you have to live and put up with an autistic person especially when you are not privy to that information and when you have not been trained on how to deal with them.
Nobody shouldt fault Ozo or Nengi in anything.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2020
vicdom:

Bathed is pronounced beithd

So nengi is correct ? She said beithed . As in past tense of bath

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2020
People are so stupid and useless grin

I have to conclude that many of you have sentenced yourselves to a life of mediocrity and perjury.

Just because someone is on TV for big brother , you already think they're better than you . grin

Tufiakwa .

The way Nigerians lap up mediocrity .

Hopeless people with no vision in life will purchase poverty for their generations and still want to force you to accept it .

Just because you've sentenced yourself to a nobody doesn't mean I will .

Not everything on TV is success .

Know this and know peace.

By next year , 99 percent of these housemates will be extinct and seeking for attention like dogs on Twitter.

If this is the definition of made it in life for you , then sorry to say it , but you're a wasted labour.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 10:59am On Sep 14, 2020
Simran94:

No, dorathy was the one who withdrew herself from Ozo and told him to stay on his lane.
She said it herself last week that she maybe if she didn't withdraw from him, all the strikes wouldn't have happened.
She was more of a bad friend in my opinion.

If your friend finds a love interest in someone else and not you, all you can do as a friend is advise him and help him but she got angry for reasons best known to her and left.

See yeye talk. She likes Ozo so it won't be easy to just be close to him like that. BTW remember that night when Ozo chose her as his depo and she asked him if he thought Nengi really liked him and if she was behaving in that regard but no he didn't see that one and think.

I know love makes people go crazy but there's still that little part in their brain that's reminding them to think logically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7021) (7022) (7023) (7024) (7025) (7026) (7027) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.