Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5081751 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7022) (7023) (7024) (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2020
Oh God of banter. Pls let Neo or Vee win HoH today. Then let's have Laycon, Nengi, Dorathy, Ozo and trikytee up.

I need one ten faced attention seeker on this thread to be shamed come Sunday..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2020
SammyFX:

Who was she talking to

She was talking to Neo , ozo was there too
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Who would have ever imagined that Dora would have more fans than nengi and Kidd?
mtchewww somebody that got pity votes

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2020
All big eaters in the house don go finish, Eric, Prince, Kidd
Imagine , no one in the kitchen

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Same way you people don't think I know results, till every Sunday you get proven wrong and disgraced . grin

Just accept you know nothing about me and
you can never be able to measure up to me .

Intellectually .

Connection wise.

Financially .

Physically .

Spiritually .

Truth hurts but it must be said .

Only someone that has never tested money will see a two year expiry fame as success . grin

My vision can never be that low nor cheap .

And hear it from here , very soon I'll be one of the richest persons on the planet .

It's not a dream but a reality that will happen eventually , because I get everything I want. grin

If it hurts you that I'm not depreciating myself to lift up someone I know can't measure up to me in anyway (just because they are on TV )...then deal with it.

I talk like this cos I can back it up .

Hey stalker !!
You can only look but not see..
Am way beyond that
Dragging level on a faceless forum grin
Don't you know where your fellow online billionaire chat?
Won't it be better you leave here for the e-billionaire forum

How will it be a dream?
People with Charcot-wilbrand syndrome don't dream....
You're already the richest person online you don't necessarily need to drag it with us offline
Enjoy your audio wealth grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:

So nengi is correct ? She said beithed . As in past tense of bath
Nah!! She said "beited"
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2020
All these ekuke forming rich online, Na dem you go see de beg for giveaway for twitter grin everybody Na billionaire online, me sef rich pass Jeff bezos grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2020
You no sabi laycon but u dey abuse him steady

Na wey sombody called ya fckn papa wey nobody sabi....u open mouth waaaah dey talk rubbish

Abeg gerrout you

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2020
igasiboy98:
Oh God of banter. Pls let Neo or Vee win HoH today. Then let's have Laycon, Nengi, Dorathy, Ozo and trikytee up.

I need one ten faced attention seeker on this thread to be shamed come Sunday..

Trickytee and his sister will leave , in this case
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:
People are so stupid and useless grin

I have to conclude that many of you have sentenced yourselves to a life of mediocrity and perjury.

Just because someone is on TV for big brother , you already think they're better than you . grin

Tufiakwa .

The way Nigerians lap up mediocrity .

Hopeless people with no vision in life will purchase poverty for their generations and still want to force you to accept it .

Just because you've sentenced yourself to a nobody doesn't mean I will .

Not everything on TV is success .

Know this and know peace.

By next year , 99 percent of these housemates will be extinct and seeking for attention like dogs on Twitter.

If this is the definition of made it in life for you , then sorry to say it , but you're a wasted labour.
You're really in your element this Monday morning... "Not everything on Tv is success".. No hating, just Facts.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyxy:
come let me tell you something, bring your ears closer...

Bwuahhahahaha tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Vivipop:
I feel people should stop faulting Ozo for something that isn't a fault of his.

Ozo is autistic. It must have been worse while growing up but he is slightly autistic now in his adulthood.

Tendency to engage in repetitive or routine behaviors: Evidenced in the constant pulling of one side of his short/pant.

Difficulty interpreting what others are thinking or feeling: Evidenced in the fact that he doesn't know when to stop talking even when the other party is irritated.

Difficulty regulating emotions: Evidenced in the fact that when he is pissed, he doesn't know how "not" to show it, he shows it almost to the extreme and when he is happy, you will see it all over him. Check out that roar when he first won HOH, it was singular.

Prone to monologues on favourite topic/subject: When Ozo starts talking about what he loves, he doesn't stop neither does he give much room for others to speak, he goes on and on and on.

Strict consistency to daily routines; outbursts when changes occur: We all have seen how religious he is with doing a whole lot of things with Nengi together. Anytime Nengi refuses to eat with him, he goes hungry all day. Anytime Nengi refuses to do something they usually do together, he becomes disoriented and pesters her all day with "What is wrong?"

Exhibiting strong, special interest: Ozo is obsessed with Nengi. It is difficult for his type to get used to or like a person or a thing, but when they do, they hold onto it with great obsession like their whole world depends on it. They almost guard the thing/person like a guard dog and sees any intrusion as a threat.

Slury speech and walking posture: Even though I think Ozo must have greatly improved in this aspect having grown into adult hood, I can't help but notice the way he talks and walks. It must have been very terrible as a child. With his learning difficulty while growing up, it sums everything up.

Now please, it is difficult being an autistic person in a crowd but even more difficult when you have to live and put up with an autistic person especially when you are not privy to that information and when you have not been trained on how to deal with them.
Nobody shouldt fault Ozo or Nengi in anything.
Who confirmed it? I've been suspecting the same thing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

They'll reunite tomorrow. grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:
Ozo ....Hefetra nasie onirum .
Ozo -85 million .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2020
vicdom:

Nah!! She said "beited"

No , past tense of bath is bathed

Pronounced Baffed , beited is wrong , nengi was wrong , Neo corrected her anyway
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Senseii:
Lemme reiterate...

"ANTISIMPS and Princess fans...y'all have icons to blame for ur woes. They all confused u with their "Let's vote for kids/prince..they r no competition blablabla yen yen yen"...now their audio voting has helped send ur boys into eviction!

Blame icons! For confusing ur fanbase...who were banking on their help to annihilate Ozo.

Heheheh...the God of SIMP and MUMU never slept last week and neither would he this week.

"He just insulted us...let's vote Kidd"...bwahahahahahaha

"Kidds father just called us chipmunks, lets vote princess"...bwahahahahahaha

"Princess manager said we shud go to hell...icons i repeat do not vote anyone".....bwahahahahahaha

OMG! EVEN WITH UNA AGENT OF CONFUSION,OZO BOY STILL CAME THROUGH.

OZO SIMPING TO THE FINALS...WHILE U KEEP CASTIGATING AND HATING HIM.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Nine paragraphs of senselessness
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2020
Hey God! It's now a fact that Ozo is autistic?

Let us be calming down biko!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Naah
It was really a battle from what I heard..
Though I am not saying the source is reliable
Ozo and princess seems to be dragging the bottom spot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:

Pronounced Baffed , beited is wrong , nengi was wrong , Neo corrected her anyway
Oga, we are saying the same thing nah. Maybe you quoted a wrong person.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Senseii:
SAMKLEF donated, Cubana donated and y'all believed...hahahaha

Na so i saw one abroadian donate 100k to one influencer to vote Kidd as a solicited help.

Whatever happened to the 100k votes i know not.

Do not believe everything u hear from all these cerebs and whatever.

3bear shouldn't be ur problem today...go to work! Today's Monday

I always knew you were an alte......
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamsegzy25: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
Kidd stopped Erica from choosing Trikytee as her DHOH last week and she eventually went for Prince as her DHOH....Fast forward to a week after, All three of them has left the house before Trikytee

Awesome stuff

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
This new Ozo I'M seeing on my screen
Dat's good for him and his fans sha.
I hope he can keep this energy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Shouldn't you be getting ready to welcome fatwaya home on Sunday grin

Better pray Ebuka evicts just one person or the obese pig will be joining his disqualified nymphomaniac girl friend . grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2020
OfficialIce:

I always knew you were an alte......

It is Casttle, you should know by now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:17am On Sep 14, 2020
Amya:

Story for the gods! I'm watching you and who you'll choose next year. If you choose A, I'll choose B. I don't need disqualification smear on my clean whites.

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2020
Awon online billionaire, most richest person in the world.

Girl, you need to be checked on Narcissistic personality disorder . You sure have one

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2020
majamajic:

Oga, we are saying the same thing nah. Maybe you quoted a wrong person. And beside, Neo only paraphrased. He wasn't direct in his correction. He told Nengi that it was "have you had your bath". He should have been direct by saying "have you bathed".
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

They'll give us a better performance on Instagram on Sunday .

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2020
Ok..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Anyway.
No need opening old wounds .
Let's just move on and be happy .

Lass lass all the housemates are now d list celebrities. grin

As for the people writing Epistles in my mentions , you know I won't even read it . grin

Love and light everyone.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by XXMML33: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:

Same way you people don't think I know results, till every Sunday you get proven wrong and disgraced . grin

Just accept you know nothing about me and you can never be able to measure up to me .

Intellectually .

Connection wise.

Financially .

Physically .

Spiritually .

Truth hurts but it must be said .

Only someone that has never tested money will see a two year expiry fame as success . grin

My vision can never be that low nor cheap .

And hear it from here , very soon I'll be one of the richest persons on the planet

It's not a dream but a reality that will happen eventually , because I get everything I want. grin

If it hurts you that I'm not depreciating myself to lift up someone I know can't measure up to me in anyway (just because they are on TV )...then deal with it.

I talk like this cos I can back it up .

Hey stalker !!

See this one. The only people that take anything you say seriously are those that registered on Nairaland this year

I've never known anyone so full of shit. Do you even listen to yourself sometimes?

The bolded really got my attention because it reveals just how delusional and pathetic you are.

How do you intend on being the richest person on the planet? By obsessing over nude pictures of good looking men or by carrying BBnaija for head every year without any benefit whatsoever?

All you do from morning till night everyday is watch BBNaijs and troll on Nairaland and Twitter and in your delusional mind that's how the richest people on the planet became rich?

Do you even have a job?

People dey this life sha.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7022) (7023) (7024) (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.