Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5006130 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) (7109) (7110) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BLUPRINT96(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
SHOW EM FLAMES ICONS

SHOW EM WRATH ICONS

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Girliving:

Y r u angry that laycon has acheived things u can never achieve in life...?? Y the bitterness though... Take a deep breath... U will be fine las las... Maybe nature is trying to teach u a lesson..
gay laycon achieved what exactly? Being an eiye cultist killer killing people and being an ikorodu badoo vimpire ripping hearts and sucking bloods of sleeping old women and young girls?
Aspire to be those, as your agbero "owo mi da" is not working well for you. And stay very pained loser.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Abeg abeg abeg!!! Where was his loyalty when he was agending and projecting him as a sexual predator? Where was the loyalty when he kept mocking him after task presentations alongside his clique. Did his fans ever vote for your faves? [b]Which team campaigned against and mocked your fave when he was kicked out last night? Which team ridiculed the gang for having 5%? [/b]It's not like your votes matter in the grand scheme, they have what it takes to crown their fave. Rest abeg!

Superions did the boldened too not only iCons!!!

Am amazed how you guys term everything on this thread to iCons
Are we the only one here??
If you're not ready to vote, don't dissuade others from doing

If not for what Kidd manger did last week
ICOns would have voted for him
But still
It is what it is

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
ItsCookie:
Ozo, I dislike your fanbase sometimes no be small, I don't like this situation you are with my girl but I will be a true and true Ozone shipper till the end. I will only abandon you at the finals but not today, not this week.

I traveled to PH last weekend and I met someone who hates Nengi and everything about her. I tried and tried to convince him but he wouldn't have it, he said he has heard a lot about her and it wasn't nice.

Brethren, I have just received a call from him this evening, he has been singing Nengi songs of Praise. He has fallen headlessly in love with Nengi. I asked him what happened and he said he brought out time to watch the show and he is seeing a different Nengi from what he heard and read online. Nengi's PR team needs to do proper cleansing online, a lot of people slutshaming Nengi and having bad things to say about her are doing so because of what they heard and read online from bloggers and haters.

That one deh sha, but if I hear say all my votes no deh for you, Ozo

Make water carry me deh go grin

We must drag our damaged and wobbling OzOne ship to the finals.

Vote Ozo!
Yimu

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Laycon no go dust anybody with just mouth and posting on nairaland oh abeg...

Make sure you vote... This Is not a week to brag, all bragging go make neutrals no give laycon vote, be humble like laycon...

Vote

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Who are those up for eviction?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Laycon did not project Kidd as a sexual predator.He knew that Erica was sexually attracted to Kidd and since both of them were drunk, they could lose their inhibitions and have sex which is not bad but Erica told Laycon previously that she wouldn't want to have sex on TV.That was Laycon looking out for his friend, loyal to the very end.

Laycon did not mock Kidd.That was jest between friends not that malicious stuff you're projecting.

And iCons have voted kiddwaya.I know personally some iCons that voted kiddwaya last week.The trolling on here is just for bants and in retaliation for when the teams clash.

Kiddwaya is a cool guy and it's a shame he's been evicted.But his closest gee in the house was Laycon and I tell you, it was very mutual.On that note please vote Laycon.
They've been hanging onto that sexual predator nonsense

I'm sure if you ask that one for proof she will tell you she didn't see it herself grin

Laycon said they were both high

“I’m not going to let HER go sleep with Kid when HE is also fucking High”

so why are they ignoring what laycon also said about kidd also being high and saying he is painting kidd as a predator grin

as you said,he didn't want them to lose their inhibitions,especially after she told him she doesn't want to have sex on national tv

but they must run with that narrative grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
NENGI still have feelings for OZO.......caseclosed#.... goodnight

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Laycon did not project Kidd as a sexual predator.He knew that Erica was sexually attracted to Kidd and since both of them were drunk, they could lose their inhibitions and have sex which is not bad but Erica told Laycon previously that she wouldn't want to have sex on TV.That was Laycon looking out for his friend, loyal to the very end.

Laycon did not mock Kidd.That was jest between friends not that malicious stuff you're projecting.

And iCons have voted kiddwaya.I know personally some iCons that voted kiddwaya last week.The trolling on here is just for bants and in retaliation for when the teams clash.

Kiddwaya is a cool guy and it's a shame he's been evicted.But his closest gee in the house was Laycon and I tell you, it was very mutual.On that note please vote Laycon.

Spare me this sermon. T for tainks!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Broobembem:

I'm doing it for Kidd my fav, he's supporting Laycon, so I'll do the same. I'm not doing it for Icons, because I don't mind fans when doing my thing, reason i kept defending Erica despite the disgusting things Tatianna and some Ellites said against Kidd.

Babe be calming down grin
Na cruise I catch with HMs, I no hate person. My mind is already made up. cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gengen118: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Broobembem:

I'm doing it for Kidd my fav, he's supporting Laycon, so I'll do the same. I'm not doing it for Icons, because I don't mind fans when doing my thing, reason i kept defending Erica despite the disgusting things Tatianna and some Ellites said against Kidd.

Babe be calming down grin
Na cruise I catch with HMs, I no hate person. My mind is already made up. cool

Thanks. I aprc8
Text VOTE Laycon to 32052

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jadentica:

I doubt that greatly... cheesy

E GO DO U VOOM FOR EYE.

LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY LAYCON GOES TO JOIN ERICA AND KIDD WAYA, THEIR SCRIPT DON END.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
adedayoa2:
Ozo didn't have a choice, cuz Neo and Dora choose Laycon and Tricky

Lol.

You realize ThreeBear is joking right?

Tomorrow, he'd make a post saying "Did you guys think for a second that I wouldn't vote or hype Ozo?" And then, he'd go on to campaign for him.

Please, let's vote Laycon.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Won't be surprised if Vee and Neo exit in the finals with 1% votes each.
1% too much

Talk of 2 of them sharing 1.5%

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
ItsCookie:

Are you God?

I know you hate Nengi with everything in you. I have watched you from the first week, debase her and put Erica above her, when Erica was evicted, you switched to Dorathy...always yapping about how Nengi does not matter in the scheme of things and how Dorathy's fanbase is the biggest amongst the female...It was so glaring that anytime you aren't hyping Laycon, you are saying things that undermines Nengi. Other Icons are moving forward with Laycon, but you are always looking backward to make sure Nengi isn't standing, let alone running...

It's alright though, we understand but watch her cruise to the finals and eventually soar highest!

Peace! undecided

Swerve abeg, no one get time to read your thrash undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jadentica:

Whatever makes your disqualified nyansh fart.... tongue tongue
Dryyyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy

My guy ..don't take this personal grin

You try too hard to sound funny and savage but you

always fall short cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

1% too much

Talk of 2 of them sharing 1.5%
I will be low key happy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
AS LONG AS OZO HAS NENGI, HE WILL BE SAVE. NENGI IS HIS LUCKY STAR

EVERY MAN OUT THERE SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS.

BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFULL MAN IS A WOMAN.

WEN KIDD LOST ERICA LAST WEEK, I KNEW HE WILL BE GONE THIS WEEK.

CHECK MY POST LAST WEEK. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Ohhhh too much ranting for a comment not deep o, obviously showing you are depressed.. no be me cause your depression o.. stop wailing on my Monika biko.

Sheybi na who get money dey go Canada and buy shares.. if e easy go buy na make we see.

When Laycon fans dey talk, hide your face. U don't count and u were not even considered in my first simple comment.
Why will i hide my handsome face obuko ode.... Na your money i dey use to vote.... Whether you like it or not i go still support LAYCON till the end.... I feel your pain my dear.... If you don't pacify yourself on time cardiac arrest is not far-fetched.... LAYCON for the Moola joorh.....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ijayopi(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
They are only guessing the weak or the strongest. They dont see it the way we do. They may actually think Laycon is weak. We are able to analyzie it this way because we are watching but they cant.
Girliving:

She is almost always quick to put laycon up.... When everyone used to be up except the HOH and DHOH, vee had been nominated but saved by the HM... That should have given her a clue that she is not very strong... U go for the weak na to increase ur chance of surviving
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
ToyinDipo:
Won't be surprised if Vee and Neo exit in the finals with 1% votes each.

Both of them wont pass 1.50% of the votes cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
vicky6:

so much hatred for a human being like you...na wa Bros let's just have fun....
good for you that you are a normal human being. But that very ugly, very short, very black, paedophile, infatuated, blood sucking, weed-smoking, cultist, criminal, gay, man-loving bastard called laycon is not
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Girliving:

Can I please see your pics? I want to confirm something
stay pained.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Dannyxy:
Laycon no go dust anybody with just mouth and posting on nairaland oh abeg...

Make sure you vote... This Is not a week to brag, all bragging go make neutrals no give laycon vote, be humble like laycon...

Vote
ICONS, this is the motto for the week

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear it's fine if u wont be voting tis week...u can rest but don't get me upset this evening.

Our Voting Centers!!!!
Superions pls read the below info. If u are available in any of these states...hit the numbers up. Free Lunch!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
DrakeBlend:

gringringringrin
I tire o..... people deh manipulate to win 85M, a couple come deh manipulate to chop food... They aren't aware they kept them to limit competition for final.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Superions!!!

Am amazed how you guys term everything on this thread to iCons
Are we the only one here??
If you're not ready to vote, don't dissuade others from doing

I'll dissuade as much as I want, don't tell me what to do.

Superions? Superions? Dead this weak defence already.

You didn't know you weren't the only ones here when y'all dragged Erica and Kidd for even the slightest things? Lol! Just leave me abeg!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vanessa88:

I'm a ninja, and I voted Ozo like mad last week.... I and my crew, I used my clout to make them vote him

That same vibes will not be bad dis week o abeg.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Twoclans:

Are you minding that my girl grin grin
Bayelsa mami water cheesy cheesy cheesy
mind yourself oh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

You dey mind that one

He keeps hoping on post as a resident a.sslicker that he is

The heat too much,he run go call mods
The mods ignored him,now he's pressed
I see am na grin

Dude thinks he's funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
kinkie:
the same Laycon that has been winning in tasks?
half-baked education is a sin.
Mention a single individual task that laycon has won
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Broobembem:
The HMs are not smart to you because you are watching them.

Neo is perceived as a strong hm, reason they were surprised when he made bottom 4.

Ebuka then reminded Neo about his "Oracle" game, he resumed again. More reason for them to think he's strong.

Laycon is perceived to be weak, reason they nominated him. Same as Tricky.

Ozo and Neo are close, you don't expect Dora to manipulate them into picking Vee who was once a guest to Ozo in the HOH lounge and Neo's babe.

The HMs have every reason to do what they did tonight. Biggie had to come up with the twist because he knows Neo and Vee got high chances of surviving it, they need to make money this week because it will be a war of "Who will make the finale". In the finale, they won't make money because People won't vote well against Laycon.

These two weeks, they will make bastard money.

It wasn't like they openly put Neo and Vee in separate group na.

Simperions and Erica fans should stop getting bitter abeg

It's done, it's done. Let them vote their fave.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7104) (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) (7109) (7110) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.