Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5011041 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) (7109) (7110) (7111) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Threebear:
I'm not voting this week .

Goodluck to all the nominated housemates .

If you can't think like a human being then you don't deserve my vote .

You gave people that have appeared in the bottom 4 an automatic ticket to the finals because of useless friendship.

I don't Stan brainless people .

People that are voting should vote .

I'll tell you people the people leaving on Thursday .

I understand your pain, girl. Ozo made a very foolish and senseless decision, but you never give up on your fave, that's one thing I know about you. You shouldn't let your anger make you abandon Ozo at this point. After all, he's not the only one with a foolish decision. Only Vee and Neo made smart decisions. The rest messed up. So, rest, get that anger off your mind and get ready to battle by tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nengi doesn’t want a romantic relationship with Ozo (which is what Ozo wants) but she wants him to be keeping her company in the house. Just imagine angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
I doubt Nengi has a Good PR team, I see only individual supporters her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
My first time voting
All for laycon

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Thisnut:
Dora played the smartest game based on inside the house stats.
In her head laycon and triky will be evicted because she knew trikky has been lucky, not necessarily strong and laycon has not be tested.

If she and ozo survives, it will be her versus the two couples in the house. Ozo and nengi will share their votes while neo and vee will also share their votes, leaving her with a lone vote to will the day.

Smart move but big disaster

Wow
She tried with that calculation thouhh
But it's a good riddance to bad rubbish

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
thatigboman:
After the massive frauds and unjustifiable disqualification of Erica the clear winner, your winchy Vee, adulterous daughter of a pastor is now in your top 5. U get the disaster you deserve.
On Sunday night, u will see your photoshopped Top 5, who are truly the Bottom 5, except for Nengi.

The only adulterer whose sextape is all over the net is Erica not Vee.

Rest.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Superions!!!

Am amazed how you guys term everything on this thread to iCons
Are we the only one here??
If you're not ready to vote, don't dissuade others from doing

If not for what Kidd manger did last week
ICOns would have voted for him
But still
It is what it is

She's an Hellite

angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
Munzy14:

Nengi is still nengi o... cheesy

Oh... cheesy

Echekwa'm na o cheghariala... but she's putting effort though
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Topmost foolishness!!! Mxm!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
drake49:
My first time voting All for laycon
iCONs love you

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
I am so angry and I still dont understand how Neo and Vee manipulated the other HMs to not choose them. What the hell did they say? How? I just dont get it? This doesnt make sense at all. Ozo, Laycon and Dorathy are final candidate. Why are these people not thinking. And why cant big brother use save and replace so that Nengi can save either ozo or any other Hms then replace with Neo or Vee. Well, Big brother go loose next week because people go relax and they wont make much money.

So pissed!!!

Icons, Lets vote for our boy.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Allnacruise:

She's an Hellite

angry
I know
I was referring to the boldened
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Nengi doesn’t want a romantic relationship with Ozo (which is what Ozo wants) but she wants him to be keeping her company in the house. Just imagine angry
she loves the attention ozo is stupidly giving her, and ozo no fit decode.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Fayar:

Dryyyyyyyyyyy cheesy cheesy

My guy ..don't take this personal grin

You try too hard to sound funny and savage but you

always fall short cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ogbeni don't get twisted I ain't trying to entertain disqualified losers!

If you're looking for comedy, go watch some Emmanuella clips.... cheesy grin grin grin

Well I know you're talking from a place of intense pains seeing that your faves were booted out like refugees. Not even properly dressed.... cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
genius43:
Icons leave the analysts to keep analyzing. We go out like we have never done before.

VOTE Laycon to 32052 is the code

Love and Light

We remain fierce with our votes not by bants.

2 mins more.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
ozo is now forced to go back to nengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by holarmiday(f): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
ICONs we move!!!
Once the voting line opens, we attack!!!
Don't assume any other person is voting.You are the only one he has.

Remember it's VOTE Laycon to 32052!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
iCons ignore all the trollings here and there.... They just want to distract us the same way they distracted Kidd's fans.... No time for story again.... All the votes for LAYCON and no one else.... iCons now is very crucial o

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Evicted or not Dorathy still remains the female in the house with the biggest stand alone fanbase cool

Argue with silicon yansh cool

Hope Explorers come through for their free spirited girl smiley

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hazardfan1:

The only adulterer whose sextape is all over the net is Erica not Vee.

Rest.

Please stop replying him. We know his agenda from the begining of this show. This is not his first time now. Let him rest

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Ozo actually picked Vee but didn’t get support from Neo and Dora seemed scared to agree with him.
Beorn1:

I understand your pain, girl. Ozo made a very foolish and senseless decision, but you never give up on your fave, that's one thing I know about you. You shouldn't let your anger make you abandon Ozo at this point. After all, he's not the only one with a foolish decision. Only Vee and Neo made smart decisions. The rest messed up. So, rest, get that anger off your mind and get ready to battle by tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Vianna:

So ? Did I tell you I didn't know what I was saying? The both of them behave like pussies was what I was trying to say so excuse me with your meaningless correction.
You never knew!

You need to thank me.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Omo nah real power tussle this Ozo and Nengi deh play true true.

Nengi shut the hell up grin grin grin grin grin

You cried in the DR today because you felt you were growing apart from Ozo and you are no longer having the upper hand.

One minute when you feel you are gaining the upper hand, your voice will rise, the next minute Ozo adjusts and wants to leave, you bring down your voice like a cat and go like, "where are you going?"

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Serious power play right here...you like Ozo and have refused to let it show. You will rather be alone than let it show in that house, if only Ozo knows this and uses it against you. Baby girl is broken, smithen and vulnerable, but she is still grasping at having the upper hand. I totally understand you because I have been there....very funny watching her play my kinda game on TV grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
SoiSoi13:
Who are those up for eviction?
ozo, laycon, dorathy and trikkyt, who are you voting for?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
thatigboman:
stay pained.

pained that u keep describing yourself? Lmao

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
drake49:
My first time voting
All for laycon

DAT IS IS NOTHING.

WE ARE ALL VOTING THIS WEEK.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Ohh baby I love this
gay, go find your fellow agberos to rape under bridge. Your gay, man-loving laycon tried all he could to rape her boyfriend praise in the house, but was frustrated that there were cameras all over the house, even in the bathrooms and toilets.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2020

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
topboss1:

E GO DO U VOOM FOR EYE.

LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY LAYCON GOES TO JOIN ERICA AND KIDD WAYA, THEIR SCRIPT DON END.

You better get paracetamol ready because the kind headache wey go worry you come this Sunday eh.. You fit no recover the way I dey see you so...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
drake49:
My first time voting
All for laycon
thanks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
ijayopi:
They are only guessing the weak or the strongest. They dont see it the way we do. They may actually think Laycon is weak. We are able to analyzie it this way because we are watching but they cant.
U do hv a valid point

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
embarassed
homesteady:

Ozo was actually smart, he picked Vee and Trikky. It was Neo and Mumu Dora that picked Laycon.

If I decide to vote this week, in fact, I will vote. I'm voting Ozo, even though I have dragged him through mud here, he has won my vote. That Dora must go home since she doesn't have sense.
Thanks very much, infact drag him, as long as you are voting for him, you are most welcome.

Thanks.l
embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7105) (7106) (7107) (7108) (7109) (7110) (7111) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.