Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5036605 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

Not just that incident. There are more clips we didn't see. Kidd was very pissed mehn.

He couldn't hide the disappointment, he had to stop answering questions concerning the housemates because of what his manager showed him about Laycon.

Well, Laycon's destiny no dey Kidd hand, but the friendship has ended from his reaction.

How is this possible? Are we not watching the same bbnaija? Did his manager import an abridged version from big brother Mozambique? How come they were/are the only set of people with access to the said video?

He's angry because he wasn't allowed to prey on a vulnerable object.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Bookworm001:
Laycon is smashing polls, VOTE Ozo. I know what I'm saying.
Campaign for your fav in peace and stop decampaigning Laycon, without vote he will bounce on Sunday.

Pls vote Laycon!

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2020
ItsCookie:

Lol @umuaka fanbase.

Erica's fans and PR did well to kill Nengi's game too, albeit low-key.
While I was supporting Lilo in the beginning of the game, I noticed that the people that were slut shaming her, debasing her and listing the fake things she had done on her body, thereby driving home the narrative that she is fake were mostly Erica fans. I Kidd you not.

It was more like a divide and rule thing for them. Debase her and make her unmarketable so people will go for the next best thing.
They succeeded in a way though but Karma never disappoints. That was why when I dumped Lilo, I fired back at Erica hot hot because from the eyes of a neutral, I saw what the were cooking and it was rotten.

I know you Stan Erica and you will probably disagree with me but God knows this is my truth.

Whatever will be, must surely be, I wish both Nengi and Erica the best after this season. It was all a game at the end.
But from your narrative we can see the housemates were not the problem but their fanbase, it's always fans doing the damage...As for Lilo, she's too childish and way too naive for the show, imagine clinging on a man you met for the first time in less than 24hours into the show maka 6packs.... grin haba.... Na Ultimate love ni

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2020
Kidd has seen clips of other housemates castigating him and also Erica badmouthing him to Laycon... it's enough to get anyone pissed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2020
yunafa:
Kidd is also mad at Ozo for thinking he planned to do something with Nengi in the toilet.

this one he's mad at everybody

he should off his clothes run enter market then I'll take his madness seriously

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rasbel(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2020
I like Ozo. I like Laycon. But it doesn't matter because I don't vote. You iCons are reason I follow this thread sha, you are jez tewmuch

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2020
Bookworm001:
Heck, where are the Superions and ninjas. Ozo is 3rd in less than 2 hrs yesterday, you guys should Vote Ozo.

Double last week votes ooo, laycon and Dora are not joking at all. This is not to discourage us but to encourage us.

Threebear please tell Ozo fans to be serious, Ozo must reach that final please cry

If we could overtake Dora in less than 24 hours we can do it again. Please VOTE Ozo
I'm not voting this week .
Goodluck to all the nominated housemates .
I expected Ozo and Dora to come together as two friends and two people that have survived a very tough eviction and make a sensible decision but they disappointed me .
Yes Ozo nominated Vee , but he could have tried harder to convince Dora to do the same too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2020
Hazardfan1:

That's why we love him.

Everyone, VOTE LAYCON

VOTE LAYCON
I take it back .
He's just as stupid as the rest .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2020
Tupacx:
More deal and biz?
Tell me more
Tell me how many deal Kidd don do with any musician before? At least one person...even if na under G
Right now business with Laycon will benefit Kidd more...
You know how many producers and promoters dey wait for Laycon?
Go on twitter and see people that matters in the entertainment industry waiting for Laycon
It's one thing to have billionaire father, it's another thing to be relevant in the industry.
Even Cuppy wey her papa get money pass Waya....with her consistent in the industry....she still needs those real Gs in the industry.
So make Kidd go sidon for one lane
Don't mind these clowns.. carrying Kidd for head like he's some demigod. Who knew him before the house? Even his papa from whose shadows he's emerged is a "once upon a time" big shot. Everybody calm down and let the Wayas slink back to the oblivion they're now used to fa.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2020
yunafa:
Kidd is also mad at Ozo for thinking he planned to do something with Nengi in the toilet.

I hope he is also mad at Prince for saying his relationship with Erica will end in tears

Did it not end in tears?

Friends are supposed to say the truth to one another without fear.

Friendship asides, did Kidd not spoilt Erica's game? Did he take advantage of her or not??

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2020
These Laycon's supporters are becoming more stupid mehn.

Laycon's badmouthed Kidd, Kidd reacted badly to it and all they could come up is by bragging that Laycon's doesn't need anyone's partnership to grow.

So many foolishness and inbuilt stupidity.

You think Davido and Wizkid made it alone?

This thing that is giving you all the guts to think Laycon MUST go far is the same reason you all aren't doing well in life. There are more to life after Bbn, Bbn fame doesn't last.

Success is all about loyalty and hardwork, not snitching your close pals and bragging.

You all should stfu

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

Be reasonable and stop being foolish.

you are going personal, u know I am not down to that level... enjoy ur mud rolling... cheesy

only pigs do.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2020
Geezeem:
Make una leave WDG oooooo
Na only 5% we get.... that cannot do much angry

we no sabi vote... Trolling na the work wey we dey do undecided

We been no get alliance for that house except for Elites.... and even that one na partial audio alliance lipsrsealed

WDG.... if it's possible, pls let's allow these people battle it out this week biko

we need to see their true strengths

Then next week, during the final we can decide who to give our 5% to

Please and please and please guys

Let our votes count when is its important

Una goooduuu morning kiss kiss
Vote for my ozo my gee, remain blessed. No permanent enemy here dear

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

Laycon's badmouthed Kidd, Kidd reacted badly to it and all they could come up is by bragging that Laycon's doesn't need anyone's partnership to grow.

This thing that is giving you all the guts to think Laycon MUST go far is the same reason you all aren't doing well in life. There are more to life after Bbn, Bbn fame doesn't last.

Success is all about loyalty and hardwork, not snitching your close pals and bragging.

You all should stfu

Name one artist that Kidd has helped in the music industry or keep shut.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2020
The day I confirmed that Nengi liked Ozo was the one he got drunk after the party and passed out. Any idiot female playing a strategy would use the opportunity to flirt with other males, but she stuck to her man in his time of need. I remember Mercy reluctantly mopping Ike’s vomit while claiming “this boy, you have disgraced me” repeatedly. Despite her selfish personality, she liked him enough to stand by his side when vulnerable. Where are these women in my life, God? UyaiIncomparabl, will you support my decisions in life even when they make no sense? In their early stage of courtship Esther would rather leave Frodd to clean up his own drunken mess. Big Brother cut her huge ego to size using multiple task failures. It was after that she mellowed and realized life was easier if coupled.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2020
freshvine:
My dstv is going premium if Ozo survives to the final. I may add 10k too on scattered voting.

Please Vote him now so he can make the finals, I beg of you cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2020
Threebear:

I'm not voting this week .
Goodluck to all the nominated housemates .
I expected Ozo and Dora to come together as two friends and two people that have survived a very tough eviction and make a sensible decision but they disappointed me .
Yes Ozo nominated Vee , but he could have tried harder to convince Dora to do the same too.

I can't take you serious ,
You will be here tomorrow to tell us how you votes for him

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Prince is live on IG

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2020
yunafa:
Kidd has seen clips of other housemates castigating him and also Erica badmouthing him to Laycon... it's enough to get anyone pissed.

I hope he's mad at Biggie for the strikes?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Icons pay no attention to useless trolls that can't even spare 1Naira to save their favorite.

keep voting laycon and don't be distracted... by a champion troll.... cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

We don't need their help before they start boasting on Sunday

Nooo
Their boasting on Sunday won't change anything
Let them boast of the result as far as they contributed
The goal is to top the poll
The credit still goes to iCons
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
Chocodairy:

I can't take you serious ,
You will be here tomorrow to tell us how you votes for him
You go wait tire .

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by yunafa(f): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
Linek, hope you showed kiddwaya Erica's clips too especially when she asked Laycon to protect her if she gets drunk from Kidd and a whole lot of others as well. Also Prince clip of "it will end in tears.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:27am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

You all should stfu

They will make up man..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2020
ninnyanny:
How did you arrive at the bolded? Didn't nengi say she felt bad? Aside the vicious Vee who was apparently unbothered and went ahead to tell biggie that Erica deserved what she got, every other housemate wasn't happy about the disqualification.

Let us save ourselves from the back and forth argument, you have your mind made up about Laycon, it doesn't matter to you if his intentions are genuine or not. As long as it's Laycon, those seemingly innocuous displays must be covered with a garb of manipulation and dishonesty to drive home your agenda.

You have been consistent on that "manipulative narrative" and it has not deemed his shine, I can only encourage you to do more. Erica is gone, be objective enough to clinically xray issues with Laycon as its axon and dendrites, that way, your submission won't be this obviously skewed.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2020
davodyguy:
If you don't want Laycon to win, see the attached image and have a change of heart

You will be emotional if you have a good heart
cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

Be reasonable and stop being foolish.

Answer the simple question na.

How many?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Thus is how you guys want Ozo to leave. Ozo must survive, Vote Ozo biko embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

You all should stfu
So it's only kidd that can give him the connection? Should icons storm kidd's page to beg him? if he doesn't want to connect him, other extensions dey. Sycophancy don really finish you.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2020
buhahahahaha
only Laycon matter dem fit discuss, pls what did Kidd say about Erica?
because he just said they're friends..
I was expecting Italian Versace wedding arrangement ohhh

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

I knew there was a reason for the hatred she had for Laycon.

She saved Kidd from fake friendship.
Laycon said so many degrading things against Kidd and Erica, that made housemates to turn against then... I can't forget when he said Kidd is just catching cruise, bragging and calling names of big artists he doesn't even know grin everybody came here because they ain't comfortable in life, that if he should start calling artists he knows bla bla bla and all that... But shouting Kidd gonna fvck Erica on live Tv is really painful, I was very very sure Kidd would get annoyed when he finds out, because that wasn't his intentions at all....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7138) (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.