Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5022403 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:30am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:
These Laycon's supporters are becoming more stupid mehn.

Laycon's badmouthed Kidd, Kidd reacted badly to it and all they could come up is by bragging that Laycon's doesn't need anyone's partnership to grow.

So many foolishness and inbuilt stupidity.

You think Davido and Wizkid made it alone?

This thing that is giving you all the guts to think Laycon MUST go far is the same reason you all aren't doing well in life. There are more to life after Bbn, Bbn fame doesn't last.

Success is all about loyalty and hardwork, not snitching your close pals and bragging.

You all should stfu
I've not seen a more stupid fanbase like theirs before
Insecurity is playing a big joke on them
They are so quick to celebrate Vee for being blunt and real but now they are dragging Kidd for being real as well

Is Laycorn God that Kidd can not get pissed at?
He has every right to be pissed at anybody he perceived wrongly in the house...that's what makes him human

Same way he was pissed at Trikytee when he found out he nominated him...you guys should just chill
It's becoming highly irritating

This one sef small.. I'm sure if it was Erica that said this in an interview, hut people would have dragged her to high heavens

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Gezeem, Broobembem, antisimp, I swear I gave Kidd 800 votes even tho we Icons agreed not to help anyone, I still did at the die-minute....We've only had one break of not voting in 9 weeks.

Now that Kidd is gone, help us pls.

Just dash Laycon small vote, online is enough.

Thank you so much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I miss Kidd so much cry cry cry cry

Blackhawk, my fellow shy shy padi, how far, I fit see anything for ur side, no permanent enemies o, we fit dey same camp next year. Do normal. kiss grin
I'm sure they will support Laycon since Kiddwaya himself wants Laycon to win smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
Threebear:

You go wait tire .

grin grin grin
No be you again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2020
LMAO ...with the way things are going Laycon might get 70 percent on Sunday. grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Froshloaded:

Please vote laycon cry cry
k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2020
yunafa:
Kidd is also mad at Ozo for thinking he planned to do something with Nengi in the toilet.
But we all know that Kidd was a big threat to the ozone relationship, which was not his fault, he is jolly good fellow cruise master himself, Kidd shouldn't have been evicted. I actually wanted him for the final but shit happens.
All the housemates are unique in their own ways. We love all of them.
Please vote for ozo to make it to the final. That all I ask for, I don't care who wins it.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2020
Icons why Una dey do like this, my second source said Tricky Tee is leading and Laycon is not doing well..

Please let's vote agresssively ejorh

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2020
yunafa:
Linek, hope you showed kiddwaya Erica's clips too especially when she asked Laycon to protect her if she gets drunk from Kidd and a whole lot of others as well. Also Prince clip of "it will end in tears.

I don't think she will show Kidd that one

She's Pro-Elite
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gengen118: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Rasbel:
I like Ozo. I like Laycon. But it doesn't matter because I don't vote. You iCons are reason I follow this thread sha, you are jez tewmuch
Pls since u like both of them Vote for them.
Text VOTE Laycon to 32052
Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2020
Tatiana4u:

k

Thanks dear

I lor u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Froshloaded:

They will make up man..
That's there business thou, but I doubt.

Bro did you see the anger on Kidd's face grin

It wasn't painful mehn! And instead of Laycon's fans to focus and keep campaigning for votes, the stupid ones are busy bragging and questioning what Kidd will do for Laycon.

There's life after bbn. That's a fact, and the show winners aren't actually the true winners.

Nigerian music industry is fvckin tough for Laycon's supporters to think he'll just burst in and blow. Na overconfidence and bragging kill 2020.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Threebear:
LMAO ...with the way things are going Laycon might get 70 percent on Sunday. grin

You lie

Trikytee is smashing that poll angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2020
Mtewwww radarada Kidd said, they should not put words in his mouth because he is not ready to grow fan base for some housemates,I laugh in Swahili.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:
These Laycon's supporters are becoming more stupid mehn.

Laycon's badmouthed Kidd, Kidd reacted badly to it and all they could come up is by bragging that Laycon's doesn't need anyone's partnership to grow.

So many foolishness and inbuilt stupidity.

You think Davido and Wizkid made it alone?

This thing that is giving you all the guts to think Laycon MUST go far is the same reason you all aren't doing well in life. There are more to life after Bbn, Bbn fame doesn't last.

Success is all about loyalty and hardwork, not snitching your close pals and bragging.

You all should stfu

Are you mad cos we aren't assliking linek and the wayas

We are not elites. We are the ICONS

VOTE LAYCON

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Keep the votes coming...
Don't be on the wrong side of historygrin
iCONis4Everybody

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
davodyguy:
If you don't want Laycon to win, see the attached image and have a change of heart

You will be emotional if you have a good heart
Everybody gat his/her own sad story to tell... If everyone should start talking, means people should be ready to start donating money upandan.... When some people comes out and start saying "Pity votes" now, Icons will want to fight....

Abeg shift with this story.... Laycon is already the winner of the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anniemae(f): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:
Kidd love music and planned of working so good with Laycon, but after what his manager showed him, he can't make decisions anymore for now but will have to wait till the show is over.

He's pissed, but tried to act cool.

Mehn! Now I know why Kidd's manager never liked Laycon. There are lots of clips we didn't watch, clips of Laycon castigating Kidd.

If we the viewers didn't see it..how would she see clips that we nvr saw

Well, we watch.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gengen118: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Threebear:

Icons vote oooooo. Laycon is not there yet o. We can do it. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

It wasn't painful mehn! And instead of Laycon's fans to focus and keep campaigning for votes, the stupid ones are busy bragging and questioning what Kidd will do for Laycon.

There's life after bbn. That's a fact, and the show winners aren't actually the true winners.

Nigerian music industry is fvckin tough for Laycon's supporters to think he'll just burst in and blow. Na overconfidence and bragging kill 2020.

Yeah I saw it, he was like they should stop asking him questions pertaining to the housemates that are still in the house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Slynation:

Laycon said so many degrading things against Kidd and Erica, that made housemates to turn against then... I can't forget when he said Kidd is just catching cruise, bragging and calling names of big artists he doesn't even know grin everybody came here because they ain't comfortable in life, that if he should start calling artists he knows bla bla bla and all that... But shouting Kidd gonna fvck Erica on live Tv is really painful, I was very very sure Kidd would get annoyed when he finds out, because that wasn't his intentions at all....
pls didn't he fuvck her in the end plenty ways 3hrs straight

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Nilknarf:

I've not seen a more stupid fanbase like theirs before
Insecurity is playing a big joke on them
They are so quick to celebrate Vee for being blunt and real but now they are dragging Kidd for being real as well

Is Laycorn God that Kidd can not get pissed at?
He has every right to be pissed at anybody he perceived wrongly in the house...that's what makes him human

Same way he was pissed at Trikytee when he found out he nominated him...you guys should just chill
It's becoming highly irritating no

This one sef small.. I'm sure if it was Erica that said this in an interview, hut people would have dragged her to high heavens
I am a Laycon supporter and never liked what he said. People are different and stuffs like rgis is bound to happen when we have different people supporting someone. I am sire tge people concerned will settle themselves sha.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Interviewer: All the guys like Nengi
Kidd: that's a lie sha

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
MzCherry:

Are you mad cos we aren't assliking linek and the wayas

We are not elites. We are the ICONS

VOTE LAYCON
Ask this question to the most important person in your life wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Guys forget it, Laycon has won that money. All we ask for is for Ozo to make the finals.

Is it too much to ask for, vote Ozo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Icons don't get distracted with their rubbish talk here and there,let's keep voting

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2020
Kleenatics:

I hope he is also mad at Prince for saying his relationship with Erica will end in tears

Did it not end in tears?

Friends are supposed to say the truth to one another without fear.

Friendship asides, did Kidd not spoilt Erica's game? Did he take advantage of her or not??
Prince is a PROPHET! What laycon did to kidd that nite is CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Erica on several occasions bad mouthed Kid to Laycon. How he was a sexual predator who couldn't stir up any intelligent conversation. How Kid was only good for sex and all.

If those horrible tags didn't make Kid go haywire but decided to be angry because of what Laycon said, then, I have overestimated his level of intelligence.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Froshloaded:

He is saying the truth, I watched it live

So where did the manager get clips of Laycon talking ill of Kidd that we didn't see?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:

Laycon will be fine with or without Kidd . Facts

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
Myway20:

I am a Laycon supporter and never liked what he said. People are different and stuffs like rgis is bound to happen when we have different people supporting someone. I am sire tge people concerned will settle themselves sha.
Simple. What's wrong in admitting that Laycon wronged him?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2020
teacherbim:
Mtewwww radarada Kidd said, they should not put words in his mouth because he is not ready to grow fan base for some housemates,I laugh in Swahili.

Maybe for Vee and Neo

Meanwhile Vote Trikytee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7139) (7140) (7141) (7142) (7143) (7144) (7145) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.