Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984399 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7157) (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) (7163) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dotez:
The way some of una dey come here they deceive una sef with the current voting % ehn,Votes wey dem nvr collate....LMAO.

Anyway,lemme go back and continue doing d Lords work on my guy even while on site.

All dis Labourers for site wey wn Vote Laycon,I don bribe dem for Ozo
LWKM

Let them give small to Trikytee na

embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2020(f): 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2020
mycar:

Laycon did not say that, if that was the case, how come vee told them that neo is strong, that none of them stands chance him that was when laycon said that he doesn't stand chance with ozo and Dora either based on last week eviction?

The truth is that vee played them and Dora did not use her head either, it is either she thought she was the strongest based on the fact that Ebuka first told her that she was saved or because to her, her name will not come up. How can you be thinking of final when it is not guaranteed.

Hey you,
I'm not rebuffing the conspicuous fact that Vee did carry out some manipulations but trust me Laycon did say that.

They all agreed that Dora and Ozo are strong hm. Hence, he suggested that if one of the two could get obliterated, then it will only get easier for them in the final phase.
He said this, with regards to the bigger picture.

By the way, do not hesitate to leave some votes for Mr Tranquility.

Vote Trikytee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chimo!

Dorathy & Ozo don flog Laycon for the poll óo

Icons we need to vote harder
Pls apply pressure

Laycon must not leave on Sunday oo

Laycon must reach final and win the prize

Pls add more pressure

All vote for Laycon

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
Is it actually proper to follow a celebrity you don't like on social media?

I doubt if I can. To me, it's obsession.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2020
scondy:

that wasnt his intention ke? did he shag her or not?
They shagged each other.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
400 online votes for Laycon.

More to come.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
igasiboy98:
This line up this week is a wickedness to trikytee. Biggie just wants to disgrace him out with less than 1%
grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2020
SammyFX:

Erica n laycon can't work outside are u jus knowing u think those insult were jus joke to u wen she was referring to laycon ..I jus hope the two go in peace sha

The two can never go in peace. Their fans will make it harder. Did you see how a clout chaser just ruined a friendship between two of the housemates?

It's that difficult but the fact remains that the evil woman may just ruin herself with her own hands. Laycon via his music will always be in their faces and ears.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
crystalpapers:
Something shock me for them prince and kiddwaya interview ooo.
Spill
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
flutterwave task....Laycon and Ozo.....Nengi, Vee and Neo..... Dorathy and trikytee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Another voting session. Delivered my 350 votes for Ozo

Threebear, tell me updates as e de go make I no whether I go double the hussle
Minor improvement , keep voting .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Erica is still has bitter as ever. She uploaded a video of her time in the house with other housemates except Laycon. May God not allow perpetual hate destroy this girl and her fans.

I hope Laycon will also emerge the winner, leave the house in peace, and forget about the evil woman and friendship with whoever doesn't want him.

I love the ICON spirit though. Love and light rule over all. If you want to destroy your enemies, keep showing them love.
You don't mean it.... She has to do that now cause she knows the public will angrily yab her beyond measure if she sheepishly runs back to Laycon.... Mama quickly stay for safe zone for now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ijayopi(m): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2020
DExploras please disregard this,Dora is not leading oo... my info says laycon has gotten 55percent.Icons no need to stress yourself. Send VOTE Dorathy to 32052.
snoopy1:
Icons are fuc.king up sha.
Based on the info I just received,
Dora is leading with 33%, then
Laycon=31%
Ozo=27%
Trikytee=9%
Please Icons, don't get distracted. We must top that chart on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Fayar:

Yes ooo my G grin...waffi representing smiley
My niggi always on point, carry dey go.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Reactions

God will bless linek...before Kidd will say that he made laycon famous...bc that guy talks too much...laycon will put some people straight,when he is out...I hope laycon’s PR team is getting ready...#BBNaija #VOTELayconToFinal

Big Uncle Red circle
@Usmanashafe
·
1h
I'm hearing of Linek for the first time today and it's all because of Laycon

Laycon in the house is making one bloody Linek famous outside free of charge

NOW WHO THE Bleep IS THE KING OF CONTENT AGAIN

OF LAY LAY LAY...... #BBNaija

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
They wan use question kill Kidd cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
You don't mean it.... She has to do that now cause she knows the public will angrily yab her beyond measure if she sheepishly runs back to Laycon.... Mama quickly stay for safe zone for now

Yes. She will continually act in the interest of elites. That's the only way to sustain her followership.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Valto:
yes o, am currently there, i noticed that ozo have too many fans from African countries. and most of them dont even know how to vote him. i av been teaching some how to vote via mobile and desktop browsers
How far with this, are you still teaching them or you're done?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by semid4lyfe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Personal Situation report for #VOTELayconToFinal

TUE 15th September.

2500 votes from premium bouquet subscription via MyDSTV app ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Mobile website from my 2 sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Desktop website from my 2 Sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Mobile website from wifey's 2 Sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Desktop website from wife's 2 Sims ✅

100 SMS votes from N3000 credit ✅

Icons, do not relent. Keep voting...

#LayconForN85m

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Yes. She will continually act in the interest of elites. That's the only way to sustain her followership.
Gbamsolutely!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Icons are we on track? Let's keep doing this for our superstar

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2020
semid4lyfe:
Personal Situation report for #VOTELayconToFinal

TUE 15th September.

2500 votes from premium bouquet subscription via MyDSTV app ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Mobile website from my 2 sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Desktop website from my 2 Sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Mobile website from wifey's 2 Sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Desktop website from wife's 2 Sims ✅

100 SMS votes from N3000 credit ✅

Icons, do not relent. Keep voting...

#LayconForN85m

Wooow!!! Make I go use all my friends' phones too

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Boss you are a Chairman o. You must be a very busy man. Unlike many lazy youths like me wey go just dey here 247 fighting on top housemate matter. Housemates wey no go ever send us o grin
davodyguy:

My waist aches since Sunday

More into Real Estate (Gas Stations, Commercial and Residential) development
Commissioned this couple of days ago
100% Solar Powered with no single connection from Ikeja Electric or National Grid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:
Is it actually proper to follow a celebrity you don't like on social media?

I doubt if I can. To me, it's obsession.
I can't ooo...like Bbn celebs i follow very few...during pepper dem i didn't really like anyone only Tacha so she's the only im following from that season.Nina is the only one I'm following from double wahala season. This season I'm going to be following up to five....
Erica
Kidd
Ozo
Prince
Doro
I love these hms.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
SammyFX:

I told ppl that this a tough week for icons oo...ozo ppl are GT 11millionaire target to vote him spending money ..in Owerri they voting massive for him

It is a tough week indeed, complacency on the part of iCons may spell doom for Laycon.

If you have not voted, kindly do.

For the neutrals, there's nothing Laycon has not given us in this show. He exemplifies a typical Nigerian undying spirit. A man who against all odds is determined to be successful(we all can relate, as it is our daily struggle). He has entertained you, he has given you enough for your time and resources.

He gave you contents for debate
He stirred your emotions
He has made you laugh, smile, frown and cry.
A talent we all can't deny

Your online votes are enough for the neutrals. Do this please.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
FIGARO00:
How far with this, are you still teaching them or you're done?
am done. will go back later at night.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Acidosis:

The two can never go in peace. Their fans will make it harder. Did you see how a clout chaser just ruined a friendship between two of the housemates?

It's that difficult but the fact remains that the evil woman may just ruin herself with her own hands. Laycon via his music will always be in their faces and ears.

Fans are mk it more diff again ..jus lik tacha m mercy ..it now icon n elite so shameful tht a girl have to beef a guy because of guy friend for jus a game oo...I knw Erica has made it already n life jus wishing my boy prosperity in his musical career

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Everybody with different permutations. Me sef my source just told me that
trickytee is leading the poll with 60% while laycon is struggling to have 5%

So many people forming assistant deloitte

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Koolface4u:
Chimo!

Dorathy & Ozo don flog Laycon for the poll óo

Icons we need to vote harder
Pls apply pressure

Laycon must not leave on Sunday oo

Laycon must reach final and win the prize

Pls add more pressure

All vote for Laycon
Na so grin . Even trikky is flogging Laycon. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Erica is still has bitter as ever. She uploaded a video of her time in the house with other housemates except Laycon. May God not allow perpetual hate destroy this girl and her fans.

I hope Laycon will also emerge the winner, leave the house in peace, and forget about the evil woman and friendship with whoever doesn't want him.

I love the ICON spirit though. Love and light rule over all. If you want to destroy your enemies, keep showing them love.
Same way you showed her love when she was in the house? same way you showed her love when she tried to make amends with laycon in the house? Same fuvking way you showed her love when she said her relationship with laycon can be fixed??

Better leave Erica to live her life the way she wants and focus on your laycon, you're not done voting your fave na ur obsession with Erica una wan begin?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nengi: Please come and read and tell us what you understand because we are confused here.

VOTE Laycon

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
Valto:
am done. will go back later at night.
Keep up the good work Comrade Valto, more strength to your fingers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7157) (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) (7163) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.