Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4984583 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) (7163) (7164) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why we keep voting Laycon here are images of HMs trying to decipher the Flutterware task.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Erica is still has bitter as ever. She uploaded a video of her time in the house with other housemates except Laycon. May God not allow perpetual hate destroy this girl and her fans.

I hope Laycon will also emerge the winner, leave the house in peace, and forget about the evil woman and friendship with whoever doesn't want him.

I love the ICON spirit though. Love and light rule over all. If you want to destroy your enemies, keep showing them love.
No peace for the wicked.... cheesy

Person weh pass am, don pass....

A disqualified HMs is a lifetime tag... cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Threebear:

Minor improvement , keep voting .

My neighbors dstv app no de gree me vote and I have 1500 votes to give using it. Any idea on how to fix it. It stopped since two weeks ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sunnycliff:

My neighbors dstv app no de gree me vote and I have 1500 votes to give using it. Any idea on how to fix it. It stopped since two weeks ago
Bookworm001 Dotez and co pls come to his aid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BraggaJ: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
My impeccable sources at Deloitte are informing me as at this moment that even TrikyTee is dusting Laycon at the polls. iCons, where una dey?? God no go shame us. Time still dey to catch up. Na beg I beg una o.

VOTE Laycon.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nonso37(f): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2020
wat abt davod guy dat man is very annoyin & tribalistic...last year he supported seyi & this year laycon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
TrikyTee might just pull a surprise and escape the eviction. Who knows?

Grace!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by federal9: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
SammyFX:

I told ppl that this a tough week for icons oo...ozo ppl are GT 11millionaire target to vote him spending money ..in Owerri they voting massive for him

Don't try to distract people from voting. laycon owns Lagos, while Ozo owns owerri

Then I ask you, Lagos or owerri, which one get population pass?

hahaha

I just dey laugh una thinking faculty...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Death4u(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2020
FULL FORCE FOR LAYCON.....

VOTE Laycon #Love & Light

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
ninnyanny:
I can't ooo...like Bbn celebs i follow very few...during pepper dem i didn't really like anyone only Tacha so she's the only im following from that season.Nina is the only one I'm following from double wahala season. This season I'm going to be following up to five....
Erica
Kidd
Ozo
Prince
Doro
I love these hms.
I actually find it weird when people follow celebrities they don't like, stalk them to see their posts so they could drag them. It's kinda weird to me. More like obsession.

Avoid people you don't like. That's how it should be.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
Bookworm001:

Liar laycon want to finish the voting server. Vote Ozo

Owerri can never match lagos
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
Death4u:
FULL FORCE FOR LAYCON.....

VOTE Laycon
#Love & Light

This your username na die ooo

Meanwhile Vote for Trikytee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
nazablossom:
Lose his number, he is fake then grin

The god in human body is topping grin

Osheyyyyyy

Last line kiss kiss

Dorathy is wicked oo angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Another voting session. Delivered my 350 votes for Ozo

Threebear, tell me updates as e de go make I no whether I go double the hussle
Aiye mi o!!!

You are still waiting for update?

Alaye comon go and double your hustle jare.

Abi ee ri nkan!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
semid4lyfe:
Personal Situation report for #VOTELayconToFinal

TUE 15th September.

2500 votes from premium bouquet subscription via MyDSTV app ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Mobile website from my 2 sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Desktop website from my 2 Sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Mobile website from wifey's 2 Sims ✅

200 votes via Africa Magic Desktop website from wife's 2 Sims ✅

100 SMS votes from N3000 credit ✅

Icons, do not relent. Keep voting...

#LayconForN85m

Thank you for this and may God continue to bless and enrich you as you vote for Laycon

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2020(f): 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Acidosis:

Laycon acted in his best interest. If he saves either of Ozo or Dorathy, then his chances of winning will reduce by 50%. You can't afford to give people who voted last week a break to save up for the finals. Let them keep spending... chances are little would be left to spend at the finals. Remember Mike and Mercy? Mercy topped the poll easily cos her fans had saved up for weeks whilst Mike's fans kept voting every week. At the finals, they were already tired.

If you were in his shoes, would you prefer to battle 2 bottom 4 at the finals or two strong housemates?

Better Oil they your head joh.

Exactly what have been trying to explain here.
That sole decision is a very tactical one and he even said so himself.

Imagine Superions spending money last week, same money spent this week and will still likely spend money next week, if Ozo escape eviction on Sunday. Of course they will undoubtedly get weak na.
So tell me how this isn't a nice move from Laycon.

To me Laycon is the only one playing this game well.

Meanwhile, don't stop voting for Trikytee o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Bibidear:
Patricia task....Laycon and Ozo.....Nengi, Vee and Neo..... Dorathy and trikytee

Patricia task for the third time? Airtel,Pepsi,dano milk,johnny walker,indomie should bring another task

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
Threebear:

Minor improvement , keep voting .

Reduce your voting,dorathy is way ahead
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mujibson(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
Icons the way things turns out now is so very hurtful kawai.

Now that Linek has destroyed the bromance between Starboy and Kidd, how will Laycon make it after the show? How will he go far in life? How will he even live without him? It's so painful Sha.

A whole Kidd that decides if others make it in life or not. The kidd that holds the key to other housemates' success. Kidd that push all of them this far. Kidd that paid for laycon's and other housemates' BBN audition. Nawa o

Anyways, Icons let's find out by sending VOTE Laycon to 32052.
Let's get to know if starboy's success is in the hand of Kidd or not by voting massively and aggressively for him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2020
ijayopi:
DExploras please disregard this,Dora is not leading oo... my info says laycon has gotten 55percent.Icons no need to stress yourself. Send VOTE Dorathy to 32052.

It is vote doratits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Icons, don't be distracted, avoid trolls, they are nothing but nuisance on this thread especially the ones with disqualified / evicted HMs as favorites. Vote and campaign for Laycon. Laycon is winning but we also need to make an emphatic statement with the poll this week.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
Voting way iconssssss

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Dotez:
The way some of una dey come here they deceive una sef with the current voting % ehn,Votes wey dem nvr collate....LMAO.

Anyway,lemme go back and continue doing d Lords work on my guy even while on site.

All dis Labourers for site wey wn Vote Laycon,I don bribe dem for Ozo
LWKM
My Geee! Oya chop it, chop it.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
mujibson:
Icons the way things turns out now is so very hurtful kawai.

Now that Linek has destroyed the bromance between Starboy and Kidd, how will Laycon make it after the show? How will he go far in life? How will he even live without him? It's so painful Sha.

A whole Kidd the decides if others make it in life or not. The kidd that holds the key to other housemates' success. Kidd that push all of them this far. Kidd that pay for laycon's and other housemates' BBN audition. Nawa o

Anyways, Icons let's find out by sending VOTE Laycon to 32052.
Let's get to know if starboy's success is in the hand of Kidd or not by voting massively and aggressively for him.

LMAO The Alpha and Omega.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nonso37:
wat abt davod guy dat man is very annoyin & tribalistic...last year he supported seyi & this year laycon
Everyone is entitled to their personal support... I know some Igbo people, who av never supported anyone that isn't south east or SS....

So die this narrative.. many people here are tribalistic but acting cool to avoid dragging.... Some may even claim they like a hm from another tribe, but deep down they are voting someone from their side...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
Keep voting your fave, Tricky is almost close.

Meanwhile feel free to check this part of Kidd's interview
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFJydUxnVKP/?igshid=k7opxwj3h30b
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2020(f): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Broobembem:
Meet Linek, Kidd's media manager kiss

Mehn the babe no bad sha

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
FIGARO00:
My niggi always on point, carry dey go.

grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
genius43:
Why we keep voting Laycon here are images of HMs trying to decipher the Flutterware task.

I thought they are doing Patricia task
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
Munzy14:

Everyone is entitled to their personal support... I know some Igbo people, who av never supported anyone that isn't south eas or SS....

So die this narrative.. many people here are tribalistic but acting cool to avoid dragging.... Some may even claim they like a hm from another tribe, but deep down they are voting someone from their side...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
garfield1:

Reduce your voting,dorathy is way ahead
Are you voting your fave at all ?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2020
Neo is wicked o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7158) (7159) (7160) (7161) (7162) (7163) (7164) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.