Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5034999 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) (7253) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
majamajic:
Neo and Vee issue was since last night , after Nengi did manicure to Neo , Vee got angry

Vee said her anger was that Neo didn't check up her cos she was on her period ,but we know the truth , Neo begged her last night she no gree
Today Neo bon her back , 2 times today she has talked to Neo , neo didn't reply. Seems Neo don change am for her
He told nengi n yesterday that he may shun her till after the show bt the guy go stil beg this night
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sponsors really use these housemate's this year.

The housemate's really worked out their ass this year

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Fayar:

What are u now saying..?. cheesy cheesy cheesy

My guy...take it as it is ..as u said..if you can reproduce and apply the knowledge or information you have a good rententive memory ..long term or short term

Thank you smiley
Retention cannot be long or short sir.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
Laycon said if it's house , he for be more serious

He didn't know that car can build a house if u already have a land , Vee supported him by saying if she win the car where she go pack am

Hmmmm , that's after they have failed the task anyway

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
Neo, Dora and Ozo are to take turns in telling the HMs why they want to win the car.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Biggie played themselves they just want to rectify it by kicking Neo or Vee out....
Not really, they want to milk the three top, this week and next week...

I feel housemates will nominate between vee and neo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:

Very exhausting tasks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
majamajic:
Laycon said if it's house , he for be more serious

He didn't know that car can build a house if u already have a land , Vee supported him by saying if she win the car where she go pack am

Hmmmm ,
Those things na careless statements o.

Them never declare winners and they are already discrediting the sponsor

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2020
Why am I seeing "VOTE LAYCON" on my screen?
After 8 weeks?
Chai. Icons are wasting votes oooo.
It's VOTE Laycon o.
Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2020
SammyFX:

Lol 24% against 41.4% when u had 16% as at web elites voted for Kidd ..are suppose to argue this Mr man
U can keep talking nonsense

Una go shock on Sunday!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
So far, they've been saying shiit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:

it is either....anyone goes smiley

But stop making sound like it must be long term....nah brah smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
Only Ozo said something meaningful

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Which nonsense alliance..
U are not wise!

Kidd was ignored by most elites the moment she was disqualified.
Even erica herself didn't campaign for him...
Though she may not have been psychologically disposed
enough for some public speeches so I don't really blame her.

And it's over 24% now not 5%
Or are u also daft undecided
Y would Erica campaign for him. Despite the fact that Kidd has moved on with his life Kidd said if he wins the money Erica no follow, that instead he would use it in his organization.

Of what benefit is Kidd to Erica?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bookworm001:
I pray he wins it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
SammyFX:

He told nengi n yesterday that he may shun her till after the show bt the guy go stil beg this night

Yes , he said that he can't wait for this game to end so he can carry his bags and find his way , but he later went back begging , he even kissed her duve before he went to sleep . But today he change am for Vee , that's why he has been playing with Nengi to pepper Vee, and Vee is boiling , cos she love Neo so much
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
KIDDCAT:
U can keep talking nonsense

Una go shock on Sunday!
Pls shock in wat that laycon will b evicted?? or he won't pass 26% Ur waya gang hv....haha no mk outside world here u o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
ICONS return to the polling units!!!

Stop engaging people who have nothing to lose, the 5 per cents, the disqualified and the disgraced FCs.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2020(f): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bookworm001:

Or else what?

I know sey you be coconut tree and you no dey hear word.
Jobless fool.

Better go find something great do with your life, instead of spending your day and night jumping from post to post and stop being a miserable bozo.

Once again stay off my posts.

Meanwhile...
Vote Trikytee

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Biggie is spraying pepper any how this evening
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bookworm001:
Summarize what he said..Thanks!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Why exactly do people support Laycon? I don't see the intelligence everyone talks about."

"Pity votes. because Erica rejected him. So Nigerians turned it around saying she did that because he’s not rich and handsome like Kidd. Fucking pity votes."

It's the same old story every damn time. Pity votes. Poverty card. Grass to grace. Another Efe. Pity project.

I remember the moment Laycon stepped on stage. He was the 19th housemate to come on stage and he came with quite a lot of drama; top of the list was the bulb outfits. When he said his name was Laycon many said he'd probably be one of the first housemates to leave the house.

'Viewers will hate him. He's simply not BBN material'.

And when he said he was a sex enthusiast, I just told myself this one is not serious jare. Then he entered the house and he stuck out like a sore thumb. I could imagine how cold he was. The reception was like snow. 

After him came Nengi. And I remember tweeting 'Ọmọ see bawdyyyy'. I remember that every single housemate that night was forgettable. I forgot their names almost as soon as they left the stage. And I remember complaining about the organizers harvesting the guys from the gym. They all had the same physical appearance- except Laycon, BrightO and TrikyTee. But still, Laycon was different. So I went on twitter again.

And there he was; trending on number 3 of my trend list. With over 400k tweets. Many were condescending. Abusive. Derogatory. It was horrible to see. Nigerians tore him apart. Well, many Nigerians. Yahoo boy, Agbero, scammer, fraudster. Even EFCC trended. The names were too many.

I felt bad. I checked his IG page. At the time, he was on 10k followers. I later learnt he was on 3k+ when he climbed on the stage.

Then Olamilekan turned the story around before the night ended.

'What's your spec?' housemates asked.

'Have sense' was his response. And that phrase trended that night.

Then Kiddwaya asked about what he does. He said he was a rapper.

Then he freestyled. And Naija twitter went crazy. 40k IG followers by then.

Then he talked about his EP. 'Who is Laycon'. And he said with so much pride, that he had 100k streams. The passion and fierceness behind that accomplishment. He was simply a boy who loved music.

That first night, he trended worldwide. Into the next day. And on the 3rd cay, instagram verified him. With 45k followers. 

And before the end of the week, his EP entered Apple music top 10. His IG followers climbed to about 150k. Oh, and housemates could sing his top single 'Awa Fierce' almost word for word. 

Since that day, it was only forward. He can talk about anything, and everything. Because he's that knowledgeable. Oh, and he reads.

He turned out to be a total contrast to that man everyone saw on stage. And viewers saw it too. Fans saw it too. Everyone saw it. And people started becoming ICONS.

Erica was just another pretty face with a nice smile. Another girl in the midst of 9 others. Drawing close to Laycon illuminated her smile. People finally saw her. And when she said in the diary room that his looks were deceiving and he was smart? She also won some people over. It was never the other way round. Laycon never needed Erica to shine. He came with his own bulbs. On his outfits.

The tasks started; and Laycon never gave less than a 100%. He was never passive. And of course he never forgot music. He took every single moment he could to rap, to freestyle, to talk about his music, to be appreciative of the platform he got, to showcase his passion for music making. He never hesitated to let us know that he was human; and he'd make mistakes, learn, grow, rebrand, and take a day at a time.

My fave with no malicious bone. Self esteem the size of China

He's not a man without flaws. When Erica happened, he was down. Could be have handled it differently? Yes. Did he do her bad? Hell no. Did he protect her despite it all? Yes! 

Laycon never sold the pity or poverty story for a day. Not for a moment. That's why he refused to talk about his mum for the wager challenge. Cos he didn't want people to see him like that. He was grateful for what life had dished out to him. But people weren't content with that. They didn't understand how a boy 'Like that' could have so much support without it being pity; they desperately needed to tie his popularity to something. The agenda started.

It was Erica? Hell no. 

Poverty story? He never played that card.

Pity party? He never said anything to make anyone pity him. If he was what they portrayed, he would have spun Erica's outburst to his advantage. But no, Laycon remains graceful even in the midst of madness.

"He's not even intelligent." But he proves them wrong day by day.

He won the Revolution Plus task

Amatem task

Kuda task

Hawaii task

Tom Tom task

Airtel task

Indomie task

Patricia task

Showmax

Waw

Travel beta

Guinness smooth

Johnny Walker

Flutter wave 

And have you seen this guy in the Betway Trivia games?

Nuff said; if you still think this guy owes his popularity to anyone asides himself, you need a serious brain check.

Because every single day, he blows our minds away.

That's why we stan hard.

And that's why he'll win by God's grace.

Sms: Vote Laycon to 32052

Just seeing this cool post that got banned by the bots. Spambots you no try at all

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
majamajic:

Yes , he said that he can't wait for this game to end so he can carry his bags and find his way , but he later went back begging , he even kissed her duve before he went to sleep . But today he change am for Vee , that's why he has been playing with Nengi to pepper Vee, and Vee is boiling , cos she love Neo so much
Neo fit really no like vee I know what am saying.

In a secluded environment like that where konji dae slap u back and front anybabe u see way give u face u go hold am tight o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:

You can't come and eat and sleep and go home with money..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2020
majamajic:

I dnt think vee love neo u heard her convo saying she will call sugar daddy bla bla she wan to jus use neo n want neo to respect her decision always
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:

This is just on today's task , they are both out before they say those words , only Ozo, Dora and Neo remaining
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Bookworm001:
After the speech wat next it lik the task is very dry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDCAT(f): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:

Y would Erica campaign for him. Despite the fact that Kidd has moved on with his life Kidd said if he wins the money Erica no follow, that instead he would use it in his organization.

Of what benefit is Kidd to Erica?
And of what benefit is Erica to kidd undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:

You people just read meanings to whatever that boy does.
Which one is discrediting sponsors there now?
Did he insult innoson? Did he say the car was not good?
If he decides not to take it serious, it's his loss. It doesn't affect the sponsors in anyway.

If you want to troll, find useful materials to troll abeg. Everything he does is bad to you guys.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
SammyFX:

I dnt think vee love neo u heard her convo saying she will call sugar daddy bla bla she wan to jus use neo n want neo to respect her decision always

U know sugar daddies are not for marriage
Neo is for marriage !
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tupacx: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Not just "retention"

"Retention ability" .... it's how long.

I quit !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7247) (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) (7253) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.