Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4986952 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) (7253) (7254) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
A mock poll on Facebook but won't mean anything if you don't vote

We have the numbers but need the votes

Vote Laycon the poor Drumstick

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Froshloaded:

What's in it? undecided

Click bait!!!

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
majamajic:

U know sugar daddies are not for marriage
Neo is for marriage !
Neo is ready to settle down wt her fr sure by she is not ready to settle down n it two diff thing ..as a sharp warri guy neo suppose jus bone m because there relationship is not even anything they don't talk about there sef very much jus to throw jabs at each other .eat ..fight n sleep
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
KIDDCAT:
U can keep talking nonsense

Una go shock on Sunday!
Tatiana is that you??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tupacx: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
majamajic:
Laycon said if it's house , he for be more serious

[s]He didn't know that car can build a house if u already have a land , Vee supported him by saying if she win the car where she go pack am[/s]

Hmmmm , that's after they have failed the task anyway

He didn't know he will still win the house, the bigger car (SUV) and the cash prize
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
TrickyT na mad man. Biggie calling the housemates who lost the car contest to follow watch and hear from the housemates still in the car contest explain why they want the car, TrickyT call it Emotional Torture.....mad man grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
Coldie:

Neo fit really no like vee I know what am saying.

In a secluded environment like that where konji dae slap u back and front anybabe u see way give u face u go hold am tight o

Like play like play Teddy A married what's her name again ? Neo fit no escape ooo , let's be watching , for now Neo is keeping his distance well
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
KIDDCAT:
U can keep talking nonsense

Una go shock on Sunday!
Lady Tatiana no be today we begin dey shock..na so we shock last week too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mehn, Dora might win this thing oo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
How laycon will win 2 million betway arena games without winning anyone dey shock me...

What kinda guy is this??

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ADUKKY(f): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Icons gbogbo shalaye yi o necessary, please let's focus on voting. God no go shame us o.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by solonnachi: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2020
majamajic:

Yes , he said that he can't wait for this game to end so he can carry his bags and find his way , but he later went back begging , he even kissed her duve before he went to sleep . But today he change am for Vee , that's why he has been playing with Nengi to pepper Vee, and Vee is boiling , cos she love Neo so much

Why does Neo want Vee and Nengi to have clashes? Playing with Nengi is never a good idea. It could also make Ozo jealous ooo. There are many repercussions to this
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
dominique:

Just seeing this cool post that got banned by the bots. Spambots you no try at all

Can I mention you on a dead thread I have some enquires please....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dannyxy:
How laycon will win 2 million betway arena games without winning anyone dey shock me...

What kinda guy is this??

Laycon is winning the arena games.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dannyxy:

What kinda guy is this??
Same thing happened to Mike last year. Omashola won many arena games but Mike who never won any went ahead to win it. The only thing is consistency with fair scores and you would get the best cumulative score at the end.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dannyxy:

What kinda guy is this??

Is he ahead of Neo and Ozo Or are they kicking Neo and Ozo out....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
SammyFX:

Neo is ready to settle down wt her fr sure by she is not ready to settle down n it two diff thing ..as a sharp warri guy neo suppose jus bone m because there relationship is not even anything they don't talk about there sef very much jus to throw jabs at each other .eat ..fight n sleep

Fight and sleep , hahaha
Free food too from Biggee
Laycon said Neo foolishly went to spend 50bb naira on flowers , that he can't do it for her outside , flower that died next day
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dannyxy:

What kinda guy is this??
god in a human.... grin

same way omashola was winning on Fridays, but Mike carry his 2M

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:

please stop posting fake results to discourage fans, Laycon is not topping
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
EmmBim:
please stop posting fake results to discourage fans, Laycon is not topping
which part of Mock poll don't you understand?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tupacx: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Laycon oooooo

Icons dey para

Combined Dora and Ozo votes...change remain

That's why I dey laff dem alliance noise makers

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Munzy14:

god in a human.... grin

same way omashola was winning on Fridays, but Mike carry his 2M

That one shock me.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
At first, I was lost, until I digested your post.

You posted facts

OBAMAKILLOSAMA:
Why exactly do people support Laycon? I don't see the intelligence everyone talks about."

"Pity votes. because Erica rejected him. So Nigerians turned it around saying she did that because he’s not rich and handsome like Kidd. Fucking pity votes."

It's the same old story every damn time. Pity votes. Poverty card. Grass to grace. Another Efe. Pity project.

I remember the moment Laycon stepped on stage. He was the 19th housemate to come on stage and he came with quite a lot of drama; top of the list was the bulb outfits. When he said his name was Laycon many said he'd probably be one of the first housemates to leave the house.

'Viewers will hate him. He's simply not BBN material'.

And when he said he was a sex enthusiast, I just told myself this one is not serious jare. Then he entered the house and he stuck out like a sore thumb. I could imagine how cold he was. The reception was like snow. 

After him came Nengi. And I remember tweeting 'Ọmọ see bawdyyyy'. I remember that every single housemate that night was forgettable. I forgot their names almost as soon as they left the stage. And I remember complaining about the organizers harvesting the guys from the gym. They all had the same physical appearance- except Laycon, BrightO and TrikyTee. But still, Laycon was different. So I went on twitter again.

And there he was; trending on number 3 of my trend list. With over 400k tweets. Many were condescending. Abusive. Derogatory. It was horrible to see. Nigerians tore him apart. Well, many Nigerians. Yahoo boy, Agbero, scammer, fraudster. Even EFCC trended. The names were too many.

I felt bad. I checked his IG page. At the time, he was on 10k followers. I later learnt he was on 3k+ when he climbed on the stage.

Then Olamilekan turned the story around before the night ended.

'What's your spec?' housemates asked.

'Have sense' was his response. And that phrase trended that night.

Then Kiddwaya asked about what he does. He said he was a rapper.

Then he freestyled. And Naija twitter went crazy. 40k IG followers by then.

Then he talked about his EP. 'Who is Laycon'. And he said with so much pride, that he had 100k streams. The passion and fierceness behind that accomplishment. He was simply a boy who loved music.

That first night, he trended worldwide. Into the next day. And on the 3rd cay, instagram verified him. With 45k followers. 

And before the end of the week, his EP entered Apple music top 10. His IG followers climbed to about 150k. Oh, and housemates could sing his top single 'Awa Fierce' almost word for word. 

Since that day, it was only forward. He can talk about anything, and everything. Because he's that knowledgeable. Oh, and he reads.

He turned out to be a total contrast to that man everyone saw on stage. And viewers saw it too. Fans saw it too. Everyone saw it. And people started becoming ICONS.

Erica was just another pretty face with a nice smile. Another girl in the midst of 9 others. Drawing close to Laycon illuminated her smile. People finally saw her. And when she said in the diary room that his looks were deceiving and he was smart? She also won some people over. It was never the other way round. Laycon never needed Erica to shine. He came with his own bulbs. On his outfits.

The tasks started; and Laycon never gave less than a 100%. He was never passive. And of course he never forgot music. He took every single moment he could to rap, to freestyle, to talk about his music, to be appreciative of the platform he got, to showcase his passion for music making. He never hesitated to let us know that he was human; and he'd make mistakes, learn, grow, rebrand, and take a day at a time.

My fave with no malicious bone. Self esteem the size of China

He's not a man without flaws. When Erica happened, he was down. Could be have handled it differently? Yes. Did he do her bad? Hell no. Did he protect her despite it all? Yes! 

Laycon never sold the pity or poverty story for a day. Not for a moment. That's why he refused to talk about his mum for the wager challenge. Cos he didn't want people to see him like that. He was grateful for what life had dished out to him. But people weren't content with that. They didn't understand how a boy 'Like that' could have so much support without it being pity; they desperately needed to tie his popularity to something. The agenda started.

It was Erica? Hell no. 

Poverty story? He never played that card.

Pity party? He never said anything to make anyone pity him. If he was what they portrayed, he would have spun Erica's outburst to his advantage. But no, Laycon remains graceful even in the midst of madness.

"He's not even intelligent." But he proves them wrong day by day.

He won the Revolution Plus task

Amatem task

Kuda task

Hawaii task

Tom Tom task

Airtel task

Indomie task

Patricia task

Showmax

Waw

Travel beta

Guinness smooth

Johnny Walker

Flutter wave 

And have you seen this guy in the Betway Trivia games?

Nuff said; if you still think this guy owes his popularity to anyone asides himself, you need a serious brain check.

Because every single day, he blows our minds away.

That's why we stan hard.

And that's why he'll win by God's grace.

Sms: Vote Laycon to 32052

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ozo should leave dorathy alone oo, she's a snake and she might deceive him by calling wrong numbers for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2020
More online votes for my Laycon

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
Dannyxy:

What kinda guy is this??
what's the current scores now
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
Tupacx:

Laycon oooooo

Icons dey para

Combined Dora and Ozo votes...change remain
That's not election results

Love needs to transferred to votes.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kings59: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
People are very wicked ooo, same Laycon that won with ozo is now insulated today.

This is life

You win some, you lose some.

Bury the hate speech brestnations, supricons ...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2020
Iamgrey5:
which part of Mock poll don't you understand?
make me understand
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by flyingpig: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Why this long silence grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by flyingpig: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
This silence is too loud sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
These guys no wan gree o.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7248) (7249) (7250) (7251) (7252) (7253) (7254) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.