Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5074037 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7620) (7621) (7622) (7623) (7624) (7625) (7626) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Rossycee:

She will make a bad actress, she couldn't even pretend for a while.
As in ,i thought those cry cry to Biggie was real? Anyway ,my joy is that ,all of them remaining ,thinking Laycon na riff raff,go hear am next sunday .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Lhimeet:

So the millions you churned out couldn't save Ozo? shocked

I DID MY BEST.

I DONT VOTE IN THIS TYPE OF THINGS.

HAD I BEEN IN NIGERIA, I WOULD HAVE DONE EVERYTHING MYSELF.

I DONT REALLY TRUST PEOPLE WITH MONEY TO DO ANYTHING.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WOULD NOT SPEND ALL 2MILLION HAD SOMEONE GIVEN IT TO ME TO SUPPORT OZO.

THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH, SO THEM GO POCKET SOME.

IT IS STILL MY BLOOD SO I DONT MIND.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Before 2Face Idibia there were good musicians and after 2Face there has been others, but none has compared to him.

After listening to Laycon's motivational speech that made Dora cry tonight, I don't think I will ever be able to stan or support any other housemates in future editions of this show this way.

He is a complete human being, socially, intellectually and otherwise.

I see myself in him.

VOTE Laycon

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Vee has declared she's not in relationship with Neo and its too late for him to ask her out. Time has elapse grin grin
She know neo is a gigolo... cheesy That is preparing himself for sugar mummies...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I wish Kiddwaya is still in the house with Nengi, Ozo fit no gree to go ooo. grin cheesy grin

He won't na. He will be begging biggie that he doesn't want to go.

The modafucker will be watching Nengi now on tv crying like the simpnhe is.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
This room of love people don't known how to clean up?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tflex01: 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2020
Broobembem:

Omo eh! 50% no be here. It's very embarrassing.

Which kind aggressive humiliation be that.grin

Kudos to Icons who started supporting the guy from the scratch, not frogs that joined for bragging rights.

Kudos to all iCons. Whether first day or last day iCons. Kudos to everyone.

Try and VOTE Laycon this week. cool

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Skepticus: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:

You are a fool
Embarrassed because if bbn?
Did Ozo die?

grin grin

E pain her!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fact1:

Oboy aswear you funny diegrin,,
Laugh won kill megrin,,,,
Aswear his parent can't allow dat relationship,,,
You know dat dem go chose for him,,grin
But what I like about him is his intelligence,,,, but his upbringing killed itangry,,,
He focused too much on book instead of balancing equation between book and women affairs....

I have a friend who is on this same WhatsApp group, In school then, we used to tell him "Oboy follow women small naw" he said NO, he wants to read book 24/7, well he graduated with first class tho, but now to get common ordinary girlfriend wey full Nigeria na problem grin baba cannot even approach a lady, all the ladies I connected him to are saying he has no content.... It's really frustrating shaah, I'm very sure so many guys on this thread are in this category right now but yet insulting and calling Ozo a simp.... grin

The originator of this quote "All works and no play makes jack a dull boy" saw things before saying that.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
codedguy1:

He won't na. He will be begging biggie that he doesn't want to go.

The modafucker will be watching Nengi now on tv crying like the simpnhe is.
C'mon now, he is gone from the show. I don't think he hurt you in any way. He has been trolled and called all sorts of name for the way he chose to express his emotions. Now he is no more on your screen, won't you give the name calling a rest already?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BossDiop: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Icons
Icons
Icons
How many times did I call you?
Let's start voting, we will come back on Friday to deal with any pilled up issues

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
Goodnight y'all!

Stay jiggy and beautiful! Kisses to hellites and Wayagang kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2020
ZaddyJamal:
So these are my predictions for the finale

Neo - 5th place (underserving)

Vee - 4th place (underserving)

Nengi - 2nd runner-up

Dorathy - 1st runner-up

Laycon - Champion

Threebear can confirm these predictions against her/his baseless info from her/his regular dick serviced patrons grin grin grin
Why are they undeserving
Didn't they come into the house to also play game?
Didn't they do what other did?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
So like play like play, threebear don lose rating for this street..

She seemed so sure Ozo wasn't leaving.
Claimed she was with the collated results.
Even went to the extent of giving fake % few minutes to the eviction show.

Las Las Abakaliki Deloitte don cast. The little credibility she gained earlier in the show has gone into flames grin

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
caprini1:
As in ,i thought those cry cry to Biggie was real? Anyway ,my joy is that ,all of them remaining ,thinking Laycon na riff raff,go hear am next sunday .
They were all fake... Aswear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2020
ItsCookie:

C'mon now, he is gone from the show. I do t think he hurt you in any way. He has been trolled and called all sorts of name for the way he chose to express his emotions. Now he is no more on your screen, won't you give the name calling a rest already?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slynation:

They chose plates naw.... It was just a coincidence

U dey reply person wey no dey watch show

Leave him let him be shouting

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
ItsCookie:

You have said it all dear.
Scenario 1: Nengi kissed Ozo while he was leaving.
World people: Fake girl, she is doing they to get his fanbase.
Nengi becomes moody and cries till next week.
World people: Corny girl, your tears don't move us, we know you want to steal his fanbase.

Scenario 2: Nengi refuses to kiss Ozo and stays true to her resolution till the end.
World people: Wicked girl, you will suffer for refusing Ozo a kiss.
Nengi mourns a little and moves on the next minute.
World people: Foolish girl. She played Ozo. She destroyed his game. I will never vote her....No matter what, they will drag her. Totally fine by me, when has she never been dragged?

See eh, at this point, I am not even going to campaign for Nengi, I will just vote her and support her till the very end alone. I am more interested in her life after bbn...Show ended for me tonight.

End this show already!!!!

Same here.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Rossycee:

They were all fake... Aswear
The reality is that Ozo will see all this things today and next week at the finale ,he might buy a ring to propose to Nengi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
ItsCookie:

C'mon now, he is gone from the show. I don't think he hurt you in any way. He has been trolled and called all sorts of name for the way he chose to express his emotions. Now he is no more on your screen, won't you give the name calling a rest already?

Did you say this about Erica.

Get your hypocritical talk off my mentions abeg.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
ThierryJay:

Kudos to you. I noticed that you were the first person to openly stan Laycon on that fateful first day. I started stanning him after he made the now famous "have sense" statement that same night.

I have never voted on BBNaija before even though I had favorites in previous seasons. But there is just something about Laycon I can't put my finger around that drew my vehement support. Ordinarily, I am a very busy person as I work in the professional services/consulting industry, yet I 've found time to vote for Laycon on different platforms again and again and also talk to people within my network about him. I never believed I could do this cos I'm usually passive about these sort of things. I believe there are a lot of Laycon stans like me this year (the so called miscreants) and that has made a whole world of difference.

Yeah man kudos to us that made people see that there are more to a person than the physical appearance, I'm glad someone noticed how i took Laycon's matter on my head from the very first night cool

Big kudos to you big man and many others that saw the real Laycon from that night till now wink

Do well to push harder for our boy this last time smiley

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
So Nengi was the one who actually brought Ozo's face for the kiss only to curve him. This is the second time ive seen her do this

https://twitter.com/Ajia25/status/1307769316897505280

Good thing he's finally out of the house. I'm sure he'll do better in life

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HimName: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
The way wey Neo dey biliv say him don become super star dey off me.

For him mind, once he is out of the house, multinationals and blue chips organizations go dey fall on top each other to sign deals.

Gialz go line from Lagos to Warri because Neo wan pass.

May be e dey think say BrightO n d rest go don buy private jets from deals. grin

Egbon nor know say na now the hustle start.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2020
Munzy14:

She know neo is a gigolo... cheesy That is preparing himself for sugar mummies...
She really come off the right time. Game is over grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Munzy14:

I tire ooogrin grin

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tatiana4u:

In as much as I don't like laycon,I want him to win instead of nengi.
He needs to be careful of her because she knows that he is a potential winner and would do anything to sabotage him.

No dey mention that mgbeke again, na third position she dey fight for with dem Neo and Vee angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
Uniquelydiffer:

She did come on enough with all the lies and the decampaigning, she posted it on all social media platforms that ninjas should vote for Ozo. People dragging Nengi that she did not kiss him would still be the same people that would have dragged her if she did, y'all would have said that she did it because she wants Ozo's fans to vote for her. At this point it's obvious that whatever she does in that house would be used against her. E no easy to be fine and be good and nice people will always look for ways to bring you down. I honestly don't know what the girl did that warranted all this hatred she told Ozo from the beginning that she doesn't want any relationship in the house, but because Ozo is fine and successful you all feel that she has no right to reject his proposal na wa o

She came into the house with a seductress ashawo script. Wearing rags for cloths, showing off useless skins just to attract all the guys attention to herself. That's where my dislike for her started, from the very first Sunday shikena.

Ozo's situationship messed her script up and it will ensure she only gets a 2nd runner-up at this point and nothing more.

We hate seductresses angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2020
dominique:
Laycon stop forcing friendship, Dorathy doesn't like you. No amount of motivational talks can change that.
wasted motivational speech

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
I feel so much pity 4 Nengi. She's so sad, but trying to hide her pain....poor girl..

Sleep tight Angel. I'll throw in some votes 2mrw 4 u. U don't deserve to b dragged 4 nufin.

God bless Ozo!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2020
codedguy1:

Did you say this about Erica.

Get your hypocritical talk off my mentions abeg.

Who is Erica again? Oh! the disqualified? You are a fan? No wonder, please fire away!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slynation:

They chose plates naw.... It was just a coincidence

You shouldn't have replied him.

It shows he doesn't watch Bigbrother naija. It could be he is among all those that watch through facebook, and comments there.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2020
igasiboy98:
So like play like play, threebear don lose rating for this street..

She seemed so sure Ozo wasn't living.
Claimed she was with the collated results.
Even went to the extent of giving fake % few minutes to the eviction show.

Las Las Abakaliki Deloitte don cast. The little credibility she gained earlier in the show has gone into flames grin
Lol.... But the cast nobi hear shaaah grin someone answering threebear must actually be getting her prediction and analysis from 3 or more bottles of beer grin so let's pardon her and blame it on the alcohol....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7620) (7621) (7622) (7623) (7624) (7625) (7626) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.