Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073701 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7622) (7623) (7624) (7625) (7626) (7627) (7628) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo is the only BBN housemate I would ever love to meet in person.
And I mean season 1 to 5.
Won't say more.
Go and proper Ozoemena.. you still live in a world that's totally unworthy of you.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
My fellow Icons
Hope you guys are voting ooo
Make Dorathy no con take us unaware
Vote massively for Laycon.
Sms, Dstv, Gotv, Africanmagic online vote.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Fact1:

Man you gat a nice write up ,,respect,,,,,dis is not d first time you go no say hypocrites full Nigeria,, but once they come online they are keypad warriors
grin, I have said what causes his stupid behavior in my previous post,,as for yaa story about the guy you dey talk about I have many similar cases like dat alsocheesy,,,
And you know Nigerian girls their mouth is like kettle's owngrin,,,dem go dey embarrass dat boy,,as d case of negi and ozocheesy,,
Man just have to be street smart, cheesy
Abeg let's leave Ozo matter.... At least he will take solace in winning a Car and over 3million, he wouldn't have achieved this feet outside the show in 2months...!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2020
topboss:

WAT IS THE PLAN WITH NENGI?

OZO IS DOWN, NENGI IS STILL THERE, MAYBE WE CAN WRITE A HAPPY ENDING.

I AM TRYING TO BE OPTIMISTIC.

WE STILL HAVE ONE HALF.
I will do my best for Nengi from my end, not gonna stress myself while at that though.

For the first time since BBN2, I am not going to be excited and shout on top of my voice on the finale.

Laycon has this, as saddening as it may look, nothing will change that.

Show is over for me.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
ArchAngel come outside now .. I miss you. sad embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Joker09(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Ozo: Take care of Nengi

Nengi dey sick or she dey war?? grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slynation:

Abeg let's leave Ozo matter.... At least he will take solace in winning a Car and over 3million, he wouldn't have achieved this feet outside the show in 2months...!!

Okay ,,,,
Have a nice daycheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Dotez:
We might just be seeing something like dis again, or even worse

Icons,laycon must beat this record

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheCork(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Zzor:
Abi,thats the truth

Zzor do u still accept 300 naira 4sexxxxx? How much ? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:39pm On Sep 20, 2020
Temi231:
So I am seeing Erica*Ovation on my time line. How did dele momodu go down this way that he's now using bbnaija celebrities to clout chase.

Those days, dele momodu ovation interviewed big guns but now he's chasing big brother celebrities? Truly, ecclessiaste words are true that "There is time for everything"

He even twitted it for people to hashtag. Haa

Oga Gan ooo
The gate of aso villa was shut on him by Mr. President and the APC, and uncle Dele has a family to feed, Hence the clout chasing of BBN celebs.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 20, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
ICONS please don't postpone that vote .. it's better you give him now , when you get another sim(s) , continue Voting ..

Procrastination is not good, please and please .. this is the final and most important lap !

Vote and vote hard !

PLEASE ! ! !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
geezprince:
The gate of aso villa was shut on him by Mr. President and the APC, and uncle Dele has a family to feed, Hence the clout chasing of BBN celebs.

In Davido voice dele na my boy na my boy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slynation:

In reality we all know the show and campaign ended for you after that 13% was unveiled... grin grin but you ain't alone dear, it ended for every other fanbase as well grin grin

You know nothing. Ozone was, and has always been the reason I picked up my phones and campaign skills every week either of them was up.

Ozone was my show and not BBN cry cry cry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maziaugment(m): 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2020
I

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
Branzy:

In Davido voice dele na my boy na my boy
Hahahaha! That man too fall hand mehnn.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uniquelydiffer: 11:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
caprini1:
She didn't want relationship,but kept giving him green light when he wants to leave her? Nobody is bringing Nengi down,but herself.That was the worst crocodile tears ,i have ever seen.

If you really want to be honest to yourself, the girl was consistent to the end she never for once told Ozo that she wanted to date him she told him about her relationship outside the house, she said that all she wants from him was friendship, tell me how she led him on? I remember how Nigerians dragged Nina for cheating on her outside boyfriend with Miracle I am very surprised that the same people are the one dragging Nengi for being Loyal to her boyfriend. We really don't know what we want guess that's why our politicians don't take us serious bunch of double standard people. We are always so quick to blame our failures on others and not ready and take responsibility for our actions Ozo and his fans are the reason why he was evicted and not Nengi he should have been smart enough to let the relationship issue drag and just ignore her since she did not give him what he wanted from her, and his fans too should have gone all out for him so that he can be in the finals.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

But mercy did something similar last season and won

The problem is... Nengi doesn't have a good enough handler and PR team
She's by far the most competitive lady in the house
She's ready and willing to learn
She played a really good game in the house
And she was well behaved... Better than most of the rest ladies

Two things were against her.....
Laycon was the chosen one this year..
And she wasn't hyped enough

Especially, when Erica started screwing up...
Imagine Dorathy with no content, nothing to offer asides big breast, same bitter Dorathy beating her in the finals

If she has Erica's PR team or laycon's... She will do better... Even though she won't win

Mercy did the same alright but abandoned that script when her relationship with Ike kicked off.

Nengi on the other hand strung Ozo along with mixed signals for 9 whole weeks.

Nigga if Ozo was your brother you sef would have cursed Nengi out 10 times over.

WE HATE SEDUCTRESSES!

I said what I said grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2020
codedguy1:

Ozo went through school but did not allow the sch to go through him.

No be only book dem dey learn for school oooo
Yea sure.... grin I can't imagine schooling without having experience and drama from women!! Reason I didn't even border to check my post Utme score in FUTMINNA that year.... Omo I noticed the percentage of guys to girls was like 80-20% respectively, Mehn...I jakpa oO grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
Uniquelydiffer:

If you really want to be honest to yourself, the girl was consistent to the end she never for once told Ozo that she wanted to date him she told him about her relationship outside the house, she said that all she wants from him was friendship, tell me how she led him on? I remember how Nigerians dragged Nina for cheating on her outside boyfriend with Miracle I am very surprised that the same people are the one dragging Nengi for being Loyal to her boyfriend. We really don't know what we want guess that's why our politicians don't take us serious bunch of double standard people. We are always so quick to blame our failures on others and not ready and take responsibility for our actions Ozo and his fans are the reason why he was evicted and not Nengi he should have been smart enough to let the relationship issue drag and just ignore her since she did not give him what he wanted from her, and his fans too should have gone all out for him so that he can be in the finals.
All this grammar ,just answer one question....,....when Nengi said Ozo should give her space and he did ,what happened?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
ICONs in KANO State!

If YOU'RE a true ICON and you live in KANO. Kindly link up with @meothmans via DM immediately please ������

No time.

Tsunami Voting!

#VOTELayconNonStop

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

Mercy did the same alright but abandoned that script when her relationship with Ike kicked off.

Nengi on the other hand strung Ozo along with mixed signals for 9 whole weeks.

Nigga if Ozo was your brother you sef would have cursed Nengi out 10 times over.

WE HATE SEDUCTRESSES!

I said what I said grin
Bad handlers bleeped up
Nengi
Prince
Neo

Dumb handlers

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Magenta232: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
MadeMan01:
The most trending word this year's Bbnaija brought to fore is SIMP, SIMPING.

Unlike last year that it was the word "bitter" courtesy of CeeC

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
So Erica's interview with Dele Momodu is paining you people again

Shey dem swear for una ni?
Why don't you want anything good for this duo

I'm sure you wouldn't have had any problem if he interviewed your fave...so just shut up and ignore if you are pressed

More to come tho...una go wail tire

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tflex01: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:
Chai!!!
Look at how some useless lazy youth are trolling Ozo on his IG page
I like laycon but i must say 90% of his fans are useless that is why some take this game too far as if their life depended on it
Ozo has been evicted and we all know that when he sees the names,memes and clips of him on social media he will feel bad
But those idiot will not let him be,go to twitter icons are celebrating that he was evicted instead of celebrating laycon win

You want people to believe that it's icons that are mocking just to soothe your hate narratives.

Those that are really dragging Ozo on Twitter are majorly Kiddwaya fans and few that spread across all fanbase including Ninjas self.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Branzy:

Bad handlers bleeped up
Nengi
Prince
Neo

Dumb handlers

Bad handlers f*cked up for Prince? Definitely

Nengi? Probably

Neo? Even the best handlers can't help his life. He's just a noise making braggart sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slynation:

I can agree with you on some part... I couldn't believe my eyes when even african magic was trolling Kidd while DSTV official really dealt with Erica.... grin I was like, WDF...!! You bitches should've been neutral..... grin but it is what it is, The show needs a Southwest winner this year, reason the support was massive....
Vee? Lilo?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tflex01: 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
Onyi99:
Chai!!!
Look at how some useless lazy youth are trolling Ozo on his IG page
I like laycon but i must say 90% of his fans are useless that is why some take this game too far as if their life depended on it
Ozo has been evicted and we all know that when he sees the names,memes and clips of him on social media he will feel bad
But those idiot will not let him be,go to twitter icons are celebrating that he was evicted instead of celebrating laycon win

You want people to believe that its the icons that are mocking Ozo just to soothe your hateful narratives.

Those that are really dragging Ozo on Twitter are majorly Kiddwaya fans and few that spread across all fanbase including Ninjas self.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Branzy:

Bad handlers bleeped up
Nengi
Prince
Neo

Dumb handlers
Prince own was the most painful one, that guy got potentials, A born winner and leadership qualities.... I heard his sisters were interfering with the work of his original handler so they decided to quit and handover everything to his sisters.... You know girls way naw, they think say na by only too dey post pictures online grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Tatiana4u:

but she led him on ....

Keep crying!

Na Nengi matter go Kee you Las Las...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Slynation:

On point.... But most superions are finding it had to believe, las las they will all be alright.... It's better he leaves now than get disqualified and lost all his earnings including the Car... Yesterday night he was close in pulling a Kemen if not for biggie that called him to the diary room at about 2am....

I said it.I predicted it that the one percent gap was because of iconic votes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:54pm On Sep 20, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Glo is actually a very useless network!!! Mstcheeew!!!

Useless like whorica.vote lay lay

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2020
ZaddyJamal:

She came into the house with a seductress ashawo script. Wearing rags for cloths, showing off useless skins just to attract all the guys attention to herself. That's where my dislike for her started, from the very first Sunday shikena.

We hate seductresses angry angry angry angry
she did all that to market herself for big men and money bags outside

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7622) (7623) (7624) (7625) (7626) (7627) (7628) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.