Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5035355 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) (7632) (7633) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:30am On Sep 21, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

You know the irony

Feelgood is not taking any accolades, he's not hyping his predictions, I don't think he has posted since then.. No bragging, no arrogance,... Just imagine if it was Three.bear that got it correct... We wouldn't rest tonight

Respect to feelgood
Real people don't make noise... They let their words or actions speak for them
No multiple sources or mixed signals

That being said... Three.bear has done well, and been consistent to a large extent
Na sentiment and bias kill him.... grin > grin
That is the difference between a confident man and an insecure boy.... grin

feelgood....man.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Munzy14:

That is the difference between a confident man and an insecure boy.... grin

feelgood....man.

cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 6:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Gbegirisoup:
Omo Tricky tee lock him shop come this show!!

Eya!!!!

Thank God him don win enough money to restock...

He is one person I pray makes it in life

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2020
urbanaira:
Vee no get fans abi
Abeg
don't mind him, mtewww, Laycon only

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Mariangeles:

As long as onye ahu alubeghi ya, overtaking di allowed

He had to try...
Chai.... women.

Nengi is a loyal girlfriend... Ladies should emulate her, Imagine spending weeks with hot guy like ozo, and his pressure, yet not even a kiss... cheesy was given.

Na this type u can leave and travel for business without fear.. lol.

Their is no overtake in relationship o, it is a slow and steady progression...Too many ladies that allowed overtake, ended up in magistrate court... grin

Or nairaland family/romance sections.. lmao.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:41am On Sep 21, 2020
bentenny:

Exactly!
My question is...why did she tell kidwaya that she was single but told ozo she had a bf?
Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bluefilm: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2020
bentenny:

Exactly!
My question is...why did she tell kidwaya that she was single but told ozo she had a bf?

She must have known that the dumbdumb SIMP president will believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

I thank God I will be spared of seeing the face of that dumbdumb SIMP on my TV screen this week.

What a fool. angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Shalaye upon Shalaye .. you no dey tire ? Your kind of person would be really dangerous. I really pity your close pals .. you come off as someone who is very envious of other people's progress ..

Nothing you say or try to paint would change how everyone perceive you .. I know you'll try to say you don't care ..

We all know you do , if not , you wouldn't be out here trying to justify your stvpdty . Shaking my head .
The dangerous the learn work where bear deh...grin

Soo much envy and extremely insecure human.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ModupeJ(f): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2020
igasiboy98:

Aren't you tired already, you bloody decampaigner?

Ozo your fave has been evicted because you people couldn't save him. You all concentrated on trolling and decampaigning laycon.
If you had voted ozo with this same energy last week. He would've still being in the house.
Icons pls don't share your votes for anyone. There is no prize for last girl standing. We are going all out for our boy %100.
Don't listen to decampaigners like this. This guy up there is one of them.

Well said..No distrations. All for Laycon and no one else.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Ebuka78:
For being with my boy when he was depressed.

I decided to give Vee 1 vote.

If everyone decides to do this, do you think Laycon will be topping the poll on Sunday?

Please ICONS, all votes for Laycon.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Get you a girlfriend Nengi.
You can travel for 10 yrs and she will never cheat. No matter the pressure.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Icons we are in the final lap..
Let's triple our efforts like never before.
This is the last time you will ever have the opportunity to support laycon in that house. So give your all. Exhaust all options.
If you have not voted before. This is the time to vote.
If you've been voting triple your efforts.

SMS VOTE Laycon to 32052.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Chai.... women.

Nengi is a loyal girlfriend... Ladies should emulate her, Imagine spending weeks with hot guy like ozo, and his pressure, yet not even a kiss... cheesy was given.

Na this type u can leave and travel for business without fear.. lol.

Their is no overtake in relationship o, it is a slow and steady progression...To many ladies that allowed overtake, ended up in magistrate court... grin

Or nairaland family/romance sections.. lmao

Nengi wanted Kidd. She wasnt feeling Ozo one bit. Body Language you can tell. She would have done all this things with Kidd, had they been the ones together in the house

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:00am On Sep 21, 2020
tsquaure:
no basis for comparison . N your understanding of English is poor
cheesy cheesy stfu and get lost if you don't have any sensible words left
You reek of bitterness, yet you have the temerity to blast someone for putting you in your place

I ask you again....would you have been disappointed if Dele Momodu interviewed your fave??

Would you??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Akorkor:
I am proud to be part of this team.

Guys , this is the final straw. Let’s take it hard and let’s vote hard from now till Friday. We must make a statement

Froshloaded
Drew13
Olodo24
77up
Chibabe005
Mzcherry
Brownsun
Hazardfan1
Lilcraze
Davodyguy
Youngpresidoo
Bibidear
Garfield1
Teacherbim
Dannyxy
Samueltemi337
Munzy14
Mapoka
Toyindipo
Koolface4u
Akorkor
Scondy
Igasiboy98
MhisTahrah
Gameboy727
Semid4lyfe
Alekside
GrammarNazi1
Ebonyjumi
genius43
aladetosin
holarmiday
Chocodiary
Tsquaure
Cheaper
geezprince
federal9
CRUISETOPIAVP
pongwa
Kaylieeb
AlphaCentaurii
andrewbaba44
Pillar12
Lavoca
Officiallce
BluntTheApostle
cutedharmee
Jack500
onyeomanono24
kleenatics
Medunah
QuinieR
jibs4lv
Temi231
empress101
Ebuka78
temi1290
toseen7
Chiefhaywhy
mum2bsoon
iamgrey5
yusfatedeeprof

Proudly iCon50.11%

Thank you all

Proudly an Icon....The 2020 Iconic family.....Love and light smileysmileysmileysmiley

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Adrammelech: 7:05am On Sep 21, 2020
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to all Ozo fans. It wasn't meant to happen like this. My only anger yesterday was the fact that rather than tell you people the truth to get your minds prepared, Threebear chose insult your collective intelligences by giving you guys false hope and make Sunday nights eviction even worse.

I predicted all of this yesterday

Adrammelech:
If you'll read between the lines of his post, you'll easily discover that Threebear is setting all of you up for drags.......

.....he knows the results, but Ozo is 3rd and NOT second. This is evidenced by his immediate show of sorrow immediately the lines closed......

.....Threebear has nothing to lose if his predictions are wrong. I've studied him for too long to know this. People like Threebear are dodgy, calculating, and mischievous. He'll always find a way to come back.......

........Threebear KNOWS Ozo is not safe.......

.......Take everything Threebear says this week with a HUGE PINCH OF SALT.......
Threebear played his own fans just for laughs. It's hilarious and sad at the same time grin

Anybody who still takes that clown seriously after last night needs to see his nearest doctor immediately. I hate to say I told you so, but I did. Unfortunately you guys thought I was hallucinating or ranting lol

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 7:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Geezeem:

alliances?

kikikikikikiki.... you don't know how this things work

Spiteful voting mostly happens if the margin is not much..... with this result today....na to dey look una dey vote.....

To watch the show self na work....who we wan watch? Neo and Vee? .... oppps! laycon and Nengi dancing moments..... I forgot grin

Una go find who to banter with here, una no go see tongue

na only Icons go dey post and reply themselves grin grin

Happy 80%

Lol, the banter wey we do for 9 weeks don do.....we just wanna crown Laycon the winner and watch him display for us on Sunday..... grin cheesy

Me sef don taya, let the show end make we rest jare.....it has been a beautiful 9 weeks already... grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 7:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning icons ,
Let's keep doing this for our guy
It's not over , until is over

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
App and online vote before I set out

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Nengi wanted Kidd. She wasnt feeling Ozo one bit. Body Language you can tell. She would have done all this things with Kidd, had they been the ones together in the house
Did she want Laycon too? Or Tochi? Or Prince when she did that T and D doggy with him?
If Prince hadn't asked her out, they could have flirted through out the game and you will be here saying "it was Prince she wanted".

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:22am On Sep 21, 2020
ThierryJay:
BTW, who else noticed that the supposed Erica live interview which was deliberately scheduled to take attention away from the BBN eviction show was not in the top Nigeria trends at all.

A certain fanbase has not learnt its lesson and keeps receiving boomerangs back to back.

They still tried to do this? Lmao

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Watch out

Coming soon on Zee World

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Good morning iCONs, please let this picture be your motivation this week, we are moving to break this record with senseless voting

If you re using Airtel, pls be reminded to send 1 to 55999 to confirm your votes for the number of times you voted.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2020
ThierryJay:
BTW, who else noticed that the supposed Erica live interview which was deliberately scheduled to take attention away from the BBN eviction show was not in the top Nigeria trends at all.

A certain fanbase has not learnt its lesson and keeps receiving boomerangs back to back.
This was the trend last night.

Anything that's not appearing here is not worthy of mention

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2020
EmmyCC:
Icons it's Vee and Laycon we dey push. Vee must be the last lady standing and we have the numbers so we can share votes at least 60% for Lay lay and 40% for Vee baby. We are doing this.

Shut up! Who made u are icon, decampaigner get sense

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:30am On Sep 21, 2020
jayjaycee0:

She wanted kid and threw herself at him couple of times

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Icons don’t relent or feel comfortable, so many plans against us.
But we could overcome only if we vote harder
than last week..

Pump in those votes , exhaust all voting options

SMS votes
Dstv votes
Mobile votes
Web votes
Gotv votes

Also tell a friend to tell a friend to VOTE Laycon

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Ebuka78:
Gotv votes

I gave laycon 199
Why are you sharing your votes

And you are the one shouting 70% in this thread

If you share your votes how do you expect laycon to get the 70%

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Ebuka78:
For being with my boy when he was depressed.

I decided to give Vee 1 vote.
Kindly check Vee's twitter page.

They want Laycon to win and the handler said Vee would hug Laycon on the stage next Sunday upon being declared winner

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Nilknarf:

Your days of disappointment just started,you never see anything

E dey Pain dem cheesy..they never expected her to get the love and fame she's getting ...more on the way ooo...e just start kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Ebuka78:
Gotv votes

I gave laycon 199
All Laycon please.
Vee wants him to win.

Check her Twitter page

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7627) (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) (7632) (7633) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.