Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029712 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) (7632) (7633) (7634) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Vianna:
Now that Ozo is gone, laycon is doing all the things he should have done. grin

Laycon will pounce on Nengi's ass this week consistently like awoof Agege bread grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Onyi99:

I swear you have coconut head
You think thats how the percentage is been calculated
I laugh in spanish grin
Do you know Ozo 27% is greater than laycon 41% last weak
Don't ask me why
Just use your head

This aged well.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Nilknarf:

Your days of disappointment just started,you never see anything
Erica said this same thing to Laycon and I presume you're an Erica fan.

You guys are good in wishing evil on others.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Dora doesn’t like Laycon at all. I wonder why he keeps trying to be friends with her when her body language clearly says ‘I can’t stand you’

Exactly!!! He even considers her a friend... This tells us much of how life is. It will be a shocker to him when he leaves the house...
I might be wrong, BT I think she looks down on him.. She gives me that 'he isn't good enough' vibes whenever I hear her talk to him

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:39am On Sep 21, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

You are deficient in maths. You can only compare like this if the total no of votes are same.

The 3℅ difference between Ozo and Kidd when converted to number of votes could be greater than the 25℅ between laycon and Kidd.

Again Ozo's 27℅ considering the strong contenders among his group is greater than Laycon's 41℅ where you have weak HMs.

You need to understand maths and statistics first before bragging

Lmao.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switdick(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Chai.... women.

Nengi is a loyal girlfriend... Ladies should emulate her, Imagine spending weeks with hot guy like ozo, and his pressure, yet not even a kiss... cheesy was given.

Na this type u can leave and travel for business without fear.. lol.

Their is no overtake in relationship o, it is a slow and steady progression...To many ladies that allowed overtake, ended up in magistrate court... grin

Or nairaland family/romance sections.. lmao
Nengi is not a loyal person. And the fact you don't or can't see it is the reason you're not just a hardened olodo but a secret concentrated Simp. Your type of guys are easily played. You don't see all the amorous attention she yearned for or the stringing men along as traits of disloyalty rather you expected a penetrative sēx to prove she is not loyal.

Ozo might have been clueless and inexperienced with women but his naivety could have been masked if he was with a girl that reciprocated his interest. People might have seen the loving romantic and sweet side of him. Your post is a disgrace for a guy. Nengi has fooled you with the impression of declining a romantic interest from a man willing to have her on international TV and his naivety with women made it easier for her.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2020
Nilknarf:

Your days of disappointment just started,you never see anything
This old fool is still here trolling her children's mate.
I dey shame for you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2020
justifiedcoyy:
Bibidear
yes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 7:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Here

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2020
How come ozo's vote dropped from 27% just last week to 19% this week. Something is not right. I said this thing last week, I knew there was a possibility of evicting Ozo in place of Dora this week because most of his actions this week portrayed that he could end up doing something that would force Biggie to give him a strike and thereby get disqualified which would make him loose his winning money and the car from Innoson and his image as a person.

All well and good, Ozo should go and prosper.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teemotee: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2020
I hope ozo's mother has cleared his head with a resounding slap for me. Someone that supposed to be a finalist at least lost most of his fans only because of woman . mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2020
The battle is not over until it is.
Icons can not afford to go to bed now.

Go all out for the Golden Boy- not just to win- but to set a record.

#60%isachIevable
#allvotesforLaycon

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2020
switdick:
Nengi is not a loyal person. And the fact you don't or can't see it is the reason you're not just a hardened olodo but a secret concentrated Simp. Your type of guys are easily played. You don't see all the amorous attention she yearned for or the stringing men along as traits of disloyalty rather you expected a penetrative sēx to prove she is not loyal.

Ozo might have been clueless and inexperienced with women but his naivety could have been masked if he was with a girl that reciprocated his interest. People might have seen the loving romantic and sweet side of him. Your post is a disgrace for a guy. Nengi has fooled you with the impression of declining a romantic interest from a man willing to have her on international TV and his naivety with women made it easier for her.
And with the experience Kidd has with women, why didn't she have sex with him? Abi you want to tell me Kidd wasn't interested in Nengi?
Oga shift

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teemotee: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Hope Ozo has sent his empty coconut head picture by nowangry angry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Forget bants!!

The truth remains that if it hadn't been d celebrities that started hyping him.

LayLay would have been booted out of d house since..I sabi Nigerians well.

But
One satisfying thing about Laycon is that he is quite intelligent and a good guy...so i am at peace with him winning d 85.

And his PR team..they really worked their arses. Having a good PR team is crucial in d ent. World. cool

Because of one icon that said something nice to me last week. I and my friends are giving lay lay all our votes and some to Neo for his persistence all through d game..I've forgiven all his abusiveness et al.

First time my candidate didn't get to d finals..quite emotional 4 me wink...but we moveeeeee!

Still here till he's crowned a winner....of Lay Lay!

Selah!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tupacx: 7:47am On Sep 21, 2020
Ebuka78:
I decided to give Vee 2 Votes

Just because she consoled and held Laycon tight when he was safe

This cracked my up real hard

grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:48am On Sep 21, 2020
Dear icons,

I'm PROUD of YOU. And I LOVE you.

Not final but we were able get 50.11%
God bless you all. kiss kiss

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:49am On Sep 21, 2020
davodyguy:

Erica said this same thing to Laycon and I presume you're an Erica fan.

You guys are good in wishing evil on others.
Abeg abeg...shift front make I hear word
Miscreants and their similar character..acting all holy and pure... I no get time to dey dig all your evil and bitter post..just keep up with the bitterness
Keep on finding where Erica trend and where she did not trend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Halyma(f): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2020
Ebuka78:
I decided to give Vee 2 Votes
Just because she consoled and held Laycon tight when he was safe
2!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tupacx: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Threebear:

You people make me laugh. grin

I said two things before the results came out .
Laycon crashed the polls and tricky Tee's percentage was horrendous .

You honestly thought I didn't know who was second and third ? grin

You thought I would give you the luxury of laughing at me from Thursday to Sunday

Confusing you people is what I was aiming for and I'm happy I achieved that . grin

Look at you people still giving takes and hyping up someone who is even more egotistical than I am .

You people are so naive .

What you're doing now , is exactly what he wants you people to do .

The person you're praising is no different from me .

The only slight difference is that I'm the devil you know . grin

While the other one is a fake angel you think you know . grin

For the first time I think I bliv threebear.

He was the only that said Laycon crashed the poll

Meanwhile.....keep voting

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switdick(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Simran94:

And with the experience Kidd has with women, why didn't she have sex with him? Abi you want to tell me Kidd wasn't interested in Nengi?
Oga shift
Some of you talk like idiots. As if sëx is a measure of breathing in and out. So easy to just fûck on TV. How can she blow her strategic cover by having Kidd when her acquaintance with guys in the house already drew attentive drama amongst viewers. Plus Kidd too had to play it safe for already having Erica and the sense of a new negative drama wasn't what he wanted.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2020
switdick:

Some of you talk like idiots. As if sëx is a measure of breathing in and out. So easy to just fûck on TV. How can she blow her strategic cover by having Kidd when her acquaintance with guys in the house already drew attentive drama amongst viewers. Plus Kidd too had to play it safe for already having Erica and the sense of a new negative drama wasn't what he wanted.
I'm sure you know that all housemates know specific spots in that house that cameras don't show to the public. Like toilets, bathrooms... Nengi has had her bath a few times with Ozo and sometimes they have both kept eachother company in there too. Even Eric confirmed it. Dora said when she was going to the toilet one time, she saw two people having sex in doggy style position in the bathroom (their bathroom glass is a little bit transparent). Neo and vee have had sex a few times but we don't see them because cameras don't show those spots in the bathroom and toilet

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:10am On Sep 21, 2020
Any sign of Archangel yet?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Adrammelech:
My heartfelt sympathy goes out to all Ozo fans. It wasn't meant to happen like this. My only anger yesterday was the fact that rather than tell you people the truth to get your minds prepared, Threebear chose insult your collective intelligences by giving you guys false hope and make Sunday nights eviction even worse.

I predicted all of this yesterday

Threebear played his own fans just for laughs. It's hilarious and sad at the same time grin

Anybody who still takes that clown seriously after last night needs to see his nearest doctor immediately. I hate to say I told you so, but I did. Unfortunately you guys thought I was hallucinating or ranting lol

grin grin
How far where's my money
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Meaning that laycon didnt top cheesy

They always call runner up

Lmao grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
observer222:
This old fool is still here trolling her children's mate.
I dey shame for you

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Tupacx:

For the first time I think I bliv threebear.

He was the only that said Laycon crashed the poll

Meanwhile.....keep voting
he said laycon had 40 something percentage

Observer222 was the only person who predicted laycon's percentage correctly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Operation show me your vote
Operation campaign for laycon

This is to notify all Nairaland icons that the list of iCons on this thread being updated will continue today... To feature on the list for the final shout out on Sunday...
You're to show your vote(unshared) on this thread and tag it #showyourvote
Or to campaign for laycon on this thread with #VoteLaycon

The list is being compiled and will be compiled for final day shout out on Sunday..
@ Ebuka78 your vote laycon didn't count cause its being shared,kindly retrace your step Sir.

Cc Froshloaded
For Nairaland iCons

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HimName: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2020
I really do not see reason for vote sharing.

That Vee should come second or what?

Does Vee's position even matter at this time of the game?

Contestants who are far more stronger than Vee fell- couldn't make it to the dream finale.

Vee can no longer be up for eviction. Everyone in there is going home on Sunday so what is reason for sharing your vote?

Truth is no one cares about who came 2nd, 3rd...

Even the 'last lady/man standing' whatever is only a bragging right. The game is winner's takes it all.

Na over confidence make one monkey break waist yesterday.

I am sure many did not see Dora topping Ozo.

'My neighbor na my brother' only dey if the time nova reach. When time reach, Odinaka go answer him papa name.

It's Laycon or Laycon and no more.

We are aiming a minimum of 70%

We can do it!

ICONS!

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 8:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Wake up with Laycon in your heart, and you will never walk alone.

Vote Laycon and you will feel God's blessings.

#60%isachievable
#allvotesforLaycon

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switdick(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Simran94:

I'm sure you know that all housemates know specific spots in that house that cameras don't show to the public. Like toilets, bathrooms... Nengi has had her bath a few times with Ozo and sometimes they have both kept eachother company in there too. Even Eric confirmed it. Dora said when she was going to the toilet one time, she saw two people having sex in doggy style position in the bathroom (their bathroom glass is a little bit transparent). Neo and vee have had sex a few times but we don't see them because cameras don't show those spots in the bathroom and toilet
Still don't see the point in this drivel you typed. Or are you vaguely implying she could have sêx if she wanted to but didn't?

Then that would tarnish the standard good girl impression she already sold to the housemates and you, the myopic viewer(s)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7628) (7629) (7630) (7631) (7632) (7633) (7634) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.