Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5015835 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) (7754) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Drew13:
Okoto yarns, for your mind you are intelligent grin you one of the dumbest folks here
No be lie.... cheesy y do u think I call him akpa-amu..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
touts outnumber graduates 10 to 1

Wetin be your point

This guy is a cleaner at a hotel, na him type dey icon forever

How can a man that has never eaten meat before know how much cow cost cheesy

This guy is not a cleaner. Just another clout chaser

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Allnacruise:

Na everybody you wan troll

Munzy.14 come and carry your Uncle Jude o
Non of my uncles deh refugees camp biko..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lavoca: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Estellie:
. let's go with the agenda!.

You guys are only reaping what you have sowed. Anything can fly so we just agend

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samueltemi337:
And the gentleman could only pull 19% against the so called agbero

isn't that shameful
For every 1 gentleman we have 30 agberos...
Talk another another angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Drew13:
No now, you are naturally dumb

but you claim intelligence by supporting ozo
we are all naturally dumb at birth

Some still remain dumb, like those that will be having a meaningful conversation with another person and call the person dumb because they are taking against their fav

I dont know who dropped you but your growth is stunted

You can put words together but the sense behind your words are scattered like slum dwelling miscreants

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Naldogen(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Beorn1:

From my knowledge in the medical line, all SC suffer from SCD but the severity is different. Some SC like Laycon rarely experience it (once in a very, very long period) judging by the Twitter inbox convo he had with @_thementalist, while some have mild symptoms which occurs after a couple of years, and the rest have much worse crisis. But with medications and proper check-up, they will live healthy lives.

I think Laycon is in the first group and therefore lives a normal healthy life with medications once in a while. What I don't get is the furore concerning the whole stuff. SC is not a death sentence. Most People with it live for long. SS is where the most problem is.

I don't see the reason why Laycon shouldn't be allowed to participate in the show coz he's SC. I don't see any strenuous exercise that might trigger the crisis. Is it the HoH challenge or Friday night arena games?

I also don't see how he's playing the pity card. He has hidden that knowledge from all HMs except Vee and only answered yesterday when he was asked the question. Are they expecting him to lie so he'd get to be dragged when someone that knows him personally reveals it on Twitter? Even if he wasn't asked and he mentions it, so what? It's not wrong as well. Genotype discussions are knowledgeable and meant to enlighten. No need to stigmatize those with abnormal genotypes same way we shouldn't stigmatize those with HIV.

your breeds( individuals that are reasonable, enlightened and sensible with good sense of judgement) among Nigerian youths is going into extinction. Even graduates behave like touts...
Thanks for this post.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
cheesy your insignificant nitwit

All una hype na lies that draws in more bandwagon miscreants that are very gullible
But what are simperions still looking for on this thread?

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kleenatics:

I don't even know how to insult the SIMP because his ONLY content in that house is Nengi, and I like Nengi.

There's nothing else about him that is worth my time. You know what that implies? You're not worth my time as well.

41.14%
51%
you have nothing to say asides simp

His only content nengi

Shame no catch you lie that lie

Ozo and nengi had more screentime than your fav

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by observer222: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:
Ozo's sense

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Threebear:
The day Bobrisky will insult Erica sha grin

We saw what happened between shim and Nina .

Everyone with sense knows that when it comes to Bobrisky , there is nothing that comes free.

I hate how Erica has turned herself Into a charity case , now chopping insults from all corners .
Lawd! Shim knows shim kind

awwwn rare to find awwwwwwn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
you have nothing to say asides simp

His only content nengi

Shame no catch you lie that lie

Ozo and nengi had more screentime than your fav

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oasis007:
I fear for the future of Nigeria. Nigerians, especially Youths are no longer care for each other?! Apparently so many Nigerian Youths are Sadists.

This Thread is so revealing, how Youths have lost Compassions, perhaps due to poor upbringing or poverty. To some extent lack of jobs.

This is the Reason Crimes are no longer consider Evils in our Society. I felt like crying Today when I got to know Laycon is SC on Twitter. I visited this Thread to see if Users gonna feel bad for him; Alas! They're using it to trolling him and his Fans.

Have we lost our Souls? Are we actually Humans or Animals in Human Bodies? SMH for you Guys!
Baba I don't support and can never be part of any slut-shaming, body shaming or trolling any housemate cos of their situations especially Laycon's genotype that is clearly not his making...... But truth be told, in as much as Elites are toxic, Icons respond in kind too. So he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Having said that, Fans are making BBnaija very toxic and it's not healthy anymore for the society and it's getting worse with each season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:

read the title of this thread, write it down, carry it to your class teacher

Let her explain it for you

Think about your question again and shut up

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 2:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
my baby my simp my mumu my mumu button my pink durag

Catch me i am ur fishkiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Normally BBN usually do medicals for potential housemates but due to the covid 19, they were asked to do the medicals themselves and submit the results. The only thing BBN did was to quarantine them for 14 days and that was all. The medicals was to be done by the HMs individually before the quarantine. I know this because prince is my boy and I was there when he did his.. For laycon to be in that house means he must have forged a medical certificate. He used a false medical result. He deserves to be disqualified for this. Who knows if he might be carrying HIV self coz his extreme skinny body looks like something that resulted form AIDS and a history of tuberculosis. Laycon is not a deserving winner of this.

You must be living under a cave to think the organizers will just accept test results from the prospective housemates. They run their own tests on the housemates, it has been like this since the time of BBA. Any housemate you see in that house has been put through a battery of tests and has been certified healthy to participate.

That said, Laycon was extremely lucky not to have been screened out when the organizers saw his blood genotype as they might not want to manage a health crisis on live TV. I won't be surprised if they had a debate amongst themselves on whether to include him or not. Had it been that he had been screened out, that's how he would have missed out on the biggest opportunity of his life because of something that's not his fault. I'm starting to see the grace his fans are talking about

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Icons, may our labour from day 1 not be in vain

. Let's keep pushing... A win on Sunday will make ya

us all smile.... Please let's intensify efforts...

VOTE Laycon

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
ArchAnge1:
we are all naturally dumb at birth

Some still remain dumb, like those that will be having a meaningful conversation with another person and call the person dumb because they are taking against their fav

I dont know who dropped you but your growth is stunted

You can put words together but the sense behind your words are scattered like slum dwelling miscreants
Did I hit a nerve, ikorodu coconut head, what I was trying to say is.. ..

you are dumb, deal with it grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
But wait oo.
Simperions still get mouth troll for here Sha.
After that simp was sent out after he couldn't beat ordinary Dora.
Nawa oo.
Wetin hOzor no go see for inside Nengi Anus grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem welcum back from kirikiri
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oasis007(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
handelex:
Baba I don't support and can never be part of any slut-shaming, body shaming or trolling any housemate cos of their situations especially Laycon's genotype that is clearly not his making...... But truth be told, in as much as Elites are toxic, Icons respond in kind too. So he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Having said that, Fans are making BBnaija very toxic and it's not healthy anymore for the society and it's getting worse with each season.

The bolded is all I care about.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
dominique:

You must be living under a cave to think the organizers will just accept test results from the prospective housemates. They run their own tests on the housemates, it has been like this since the time of BBA. Any housemate you see in that house has been put through a battery of tests and has been certified healthy to participate.

That said, Laycon was extremely lucky not to have been screened out when the organizers saw his blood genotype as they might not want to manage a health crisis on live TV. I won't be surprised if they had a debate amongst themselves on whether to include him or not. Had it been that he had been screened out, that's how he would have missed out on the biggest opportunity of his life because of something that's not his fault. I'm starting to see the grace his fans are talking about

You are very wise. God bless you.

I wish you Love and Light.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
dominique:

I think that he is lying

They wouldn't allow someone with his genotype on the show, that's very risky
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
topboss1:

IS DIS ITSCOOKIE?

kiss kiss kiss kiss

No, this is her sister. She said to tell you that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sometimes big companies don’t have sense. Coca Cola with its Lacasera product is busy disturbing my internet experience with “this is not a full stop.” Whenever I post on the company’s page that it should have promoted the product on BBNaija, it deletes my comment. May sense fall on whoever comes up with promotion for the company one day.

The housemates got tired of consuming Munch It. This is a first. Indomie silently stopped supplying the product to the housemates.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Branzy(m): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
3gpvids:
Lawd! Shim knows shim kind
awwwn rare to find awwwwwwn

Bob may want to love-vendor her.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Jack500:

do u know the discussion they are having before he says that?

This should be addressed to your teamies who felt the need to use that info to whatever advantage undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please who dragged her for that?
the way you guys imagine a situation is so alarming
creating naratives that are not true.
thank God BBN go finish and all will be gone
Na wa o
Estellie:
. Dude wanted her to sign a contract before anything..

Be my ambassador, 500k at hand now, car will come next year, 1.5m will come later.. Who fuvking does that?

Erica declined. Someone from her team told the oga to go delete his post inorder not to mislead people and due to questions being asked by fans.

Erica has not said a word. Peace of mind is important..

Oga comes out to call her a bastard bla bla. He will try every thing to ruin her future national and international endorsements? As what mbok? Oga your name nor even dey google, who be you? grin grin Thanks goodness he knows there'll be international deals.

Some unfortunate nairalanders decided to drag Erica for all of this. grin grin like I can't deal? What did Erica do? She rejected his offer! Baby girl didn't even consider it grin and you're here shouting audio audio and shaming Erica for it like that will cost Erica a thing. grin grin

People sha. The shame is on the Cmc guy buh I understand most of y'all are too daft to think for yourselves so let's go with the agenda!.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rossycee:
Kaisha's welcome party in her home. Most rich people do not make noise, that babe is from a wealthy home.

Kaisha na fine shenckes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
Drew13:
Did I hit a nerve, ikorodu coconut head, what I was trying to say is.. ..you are dumb, deal with it grin
running out of words cheesy

Nerve cheesy e be like say you no know me at all

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Normally BBN usually do medicals for potential housemates but due to the covid 19, they were asked to do the medicals themselves and submit the results. The only thing BBN did was to quarantine them for 14 days and that was all. The medicals was to be done by the HMs individually before the quarantine. I know this because prince is my boy and I was there when he did his.. For laycon to be in that house means he must have forged a medical certificate. He used a false medical result. He deserves to be disqualified for this. Who knows if he might be carrying HIV self coz his extreme skinny body looks like something that resulted form AIDS and a history of tuberculosis. Laycon is not a deserving winner of this.

People like you don't deserve to live -- Erica, 2020.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Please who dragged her for that?
the way you guys imagine a situation is so alarming
creating naratives that are not true.
thank God BBN go finish and all will be gone
Na wa o
Where did this one come from? Go 5 to 7 pages back and see for yourselves..

Mteww

(1) (2) (3) ... (7748) (7749) (7750) (7751) (7752) (7753) (7754) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.