Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5028168 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7794) (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
How can a normal human wake up and start to dey abuse person because of a game of housemates wey no know am? The height of idleness. And it just shows how our leaders have failed us.

See Lazy youths forming movements on top housemates when many of them never see food wey dem go chop tomorrow. God punish who do Naija this thing. Cursed generation!

Bbnaija should just do and pass

The toxicity this year is more than enough to last for 2 years
Both on Facebook, Twitter,Nairaland and Instagram
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Fact1:

Baba you funny die,, nah cloth i sawgrin
But neo love vee,,
na pants, see pants trending everywhere nah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2020
I'm loving her ignore game, they were waiting on her to react after all the drags & agenda yesterday.
UnbotheredErica just came online appreciated her fans who stood by her and went back to sleep.

Twitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Branzy:

Just cloths. That lazy girl barely do stuffs
na pata; pata ni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Jadentica:
As a detribalised Nigerian from Itsekeri/urhobo, Delta State.

I find that statement by Teni, quite tribalistic and demeaning..

Growing up, I lived in Lagos before my parents relocated to Abuja with the entire family. I can categorically tell y'all that Yorubas call Igbos "omo Igbo" as a way of debasing them. Just like Hausa call Igbos "inyamiri dodo". As also a way of debasing them...

Well I just hate tribalistic people, be you who...
Exactly....

It's a shame how iCONS refuse to see the wrong in it
They will see black and call it white

Until an Igbo celebrity comes out to support Erica and calls Laycon one debasing name,then they will arise in thousands while lifting up the placard of "say no to tribalism"

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mrcrabs(m): 10:29am On Sep 24, 2020
Woke up this morning and saw a video of Neo washing paaaiiint even our dear nengi was surprised and na the same neo they tell ozo say him mumu don do. Wow this life Indeed isn't balanced but what do I know.

E be things yall have a nice day ahead.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:

Miscreants are too foolish not to understand the need for apology. They are wired to think like fools.

Reason they said Vee won't apologize for the nasty and disgusting things she said about Erica and Ozo. Even her old tweets says a lot about her personality. We are waiting for her.

Lucy and Tochi apologized. Vee MUST apologize.
What exactly did Vee said to Erica? 'I am not your friend' which said back to her the next sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Any nigga wey dey serious about winning Big Brother Naija should sit down and analyze Efe and Laycon well well. Make sure you look like them o with that same hairstyle and body stature and follow their strategy to the T. Plus be an aspiring rapper and you are guaranteed to get the blessing of the streets. You will be a god in human body that does no wrong in the eyes of the streets. grin

Just remember the streets when you win the money o or streets go abandon you sharply as streets abandon Efe undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Only cmc Vex, Only cmc fight, Only cmc still apologize!
Erica;

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2020
When I watched the video,I didn't like what Teni said even as a Yoruba girl.... but the issue I have is why bringing it up now...why didn't they bring it up when she said it....Teni really bleeped up....meanwhile VOTE Laycon to 32052..

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

If we look at this issue from a neutral perspective, we will clearly see Teni's fault...but it was unintentional though

iCONS should learn to speak the truth and condemn wrongs ..... it's not until it gets to you before you know it's wrong
They called Cubana tribalistic for wanting his Imo state brother to win thereby making it 3 Imo straight wins..

But ignored Teni calling Erica "Omo Igbo" in that context

On this thread if you make any post and put any tribe,they are so quick to call you tribalistic ....but now they are all tryna overlook it

I repeat,
Omo Igbo is not an insult

But the context in which it was used,is wrong
That's my problem with these bastardss supporting Laycon. They'll never admit or be objective on anything.

They'll hail anyone that drags Erica's mum, but will turn to motivational speakers when the walking corpse they are supporting is dragged.

They'll will ignore any tribalistic jabs to Erica, but will start dropping epistle against tribalism and of what South Africans are saying about tribalism in Nigeria when the disease carrier is dragged.

I remember see some foolish miscreants were dropping epistles dragging Cubanna for supporting Ozo without mentioning any tribe in the process, but none of those fools have said anything about what Teni did.

The most foolish ones are even the Igbos in their midst condemning Cubana and hyping Teni.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Any nigga wey dey serious about winning Big Brother Naija should sit down and analyze Efe and Laycon well well. Make sure you look like them o with that same hairstyle and follow their strategy to the T. Plus be an aspiring rapper and you are guaranteed to get the blessing of the streets. You will be a god in human body that does no wrong in the eyes of the streets. grin

Just remember the streets when you win the money o or streets go abandon you sharply as streets abandon Efe undecided

Honourable minister, please off your mic

This gospel truth won't sit well with some fanbase

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2020
majamajic:

In your town people need to use language to see people washing clothes ? Seems in your village , u see with language ? Instead of eyes , I don't have your time , not your mate , in terms of reasoning and maybe age too
Better look for your mates , this is the 5th time am warning u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2020
Our queen appreciates us.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

Exactly....

It's a shame how iCONS refuse to see the wrong in it
They will see black and call it white

Until an Igbo celebrity comes out to support Erica and calls Laycon one debasing name,then they will arise in thousands while lifting up the placard of "say no to tribalism"

Didn't UTI do that.....or you are tryna ignore him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2020
majamajic:

In your town people need to use language to see people washing clothes ? Seems in your village , u see with language ? Instead of eyes , I don't have your time , not your mate , in terms of reasoning and maybe age too
Better look for your mates , this is the 5th time am warning u
Oh really?

Isn't it funny how you guyz take this HMs words serious wen it suit ur senseless narrative.

Buh you find a way to twist things whenever their words is not in line with your senseless narrative, just like u heard loud and clear from dat clip.

I don't do scatter gun approach, reasoning you say? lol.

I will help you dust off dat your flawed reasoning, I don't engage in mud fight, I stick to d fact

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Jadentica:
As a detribalised Nigerian from Itsekeri/urhobo, Delta State.

I find that statement by Teni, quite tribalistic and demeaning..

Growing up, I lived in Lagos before my parents relocated to Abuja with the entire family. I can categorically tell y'all that Yorubas call Igbos "omo Igbo" as a way of debasing them. Just like Hausa call Igbos "inyamiri dodo". As also a way of debasing them...

Well I just hate tribalistic people, be you who...
You can even be togolese Japan for all we care.

When I was serving in Aba I was called Yoruba boy on multiple occasions, my roommate who is an Ibibio from Akwa ibom was referred to as Calabar boy by the landlord who is an igbo man.

So I don't necessarily see how "Omo igbo" is a tribal word which translates to igbo child or igbo girl or boy depending on the context.

And for your information, The equivalent of inyrimi in Yoruba is "Ajeokuta mamu omi" meaning those that can eat stones without drinking water.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:
When I watched the video,I didn't like what Teni said even as a Yoruba girl.... but the issue I have is why bringing it up now...why didn't they bring it up when she said it....Teni really bleeped up....meanwhile VOTE Laycon to 32052..

Bringing up the video now is wrong and I can't seem to comprehend why they did such

And also,thank you for saying the truth
The video is wrong...but your teammates claim nothing is wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2020
BRIEF !!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:

That's my problem with these bastardss supporting Laycon. They'll never admit or be objective on anything.

They'll hail anyone that drags Erica's mum, but will turn to motivational speakers when the walking corpse they are supporting is dragged.

They'll will ignore any tribalistic jabs to Erica, but will start dropping epistle against tribalism and of what South Africans are saying about tribalism in Nigeria when the disease carrier is dragged.

I remember see some foolish miscreants here dropping epistles dragging Cubanna for supporting Ozo without mentioning any tribe in the process, but none of those fools have said anything about what Teni did.

The most foolish ones are even the Igbos in their midst condemning Cubana and hyping Teni.
Are you mad....who are the bastardss....if you don't know your parents doesn't mean others don't...

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Any nigga wey dey serious about winning Big Brother Naija should sit down and analyze Efe and Laycon well well. Make sure you look like them o with that same hairstyle and body stature and follow their strategy to the T. Plus be an aspiring rapper and you are guaranteed to get the blessing of the streets. You will be a god in human body that does no wrong in the eyes of the streets. grin

Bandwagoners that will drop Laycon by Sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Dotez:

Oh really?

Isn't it funny how you guyz take this HMs words serious wen it suit ur senseless narrative.

Buh you find a way to twist things whenever their words is not in line with your senseless narrative, just like u heard loud and clear from dat clip.

I don't do scatter gun approach, reasoning you say? lol.

I will help you dust off dat your flawed reasoning, I don't engage in mud fight, I stick to d fact

My mentions are not that cheap bro , do have a good morning and enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Hallenjay:

That's what you get with poor Management.
I am waiting for the miracle they will pull at the finalle on sunday to get that lost growth and share the attention from the winner...
Laycon and Nengi will definitely overshadow any plan they Av been putting together.
Too many questions to ask those guys And Vee is der again... The devil herself..
I no go lie but Erica management don' loose guard, I hope De pick up back...
Laycon n Kidd PR teams are the best, DORA too is pulling massive wave but dt Nengi n Erica management no do well

Laycon team were guys in the game and they know how to handle things..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:36am On Sep 24, 2020
scondy:
Just watched Kidd in Eko hotel's ad. Very solid. Nice one kidd. way to go.
Making moves....i observe he's been staying in Eko hotel since he left BB house. The other team are planning how to attack CMC, do a parallel event on BBNaija finale to show the world they are bigger than big brother. Even Lucy is making moves but they are online fighting gidigbo for their Queen.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

Bringing up the video now is wrong and I can't seem to comprehend why they did such

And also,thank you for saying the truth
The video is wrong...but your teammates claim nothing is wrong with it
Same way some people didn't see anything wrong with what Cubana and UTI did

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:
If Teni addressed Erica as "Omo Igbo" in a solidarity video for Laycon, then she is tribalistic and foolish.

If I make a video hyping Simi's stature and refer Teni as a FAT WOMAN. Won't she be offended?

You people should stop being foolish. You only preach on tribalism when your disease carrier starts receiving it hot.

Teni is tribalistic for making such comment. If you think otherwise, you are mad.
Brobembem/ Brubembem , your god in human body in this thread is Chibabe005..the only person who can finish you from the beginning to the end grin grin

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:

I remember see some foolish miscreants here dropping epistles dragging Cubanna for supporting Ozo without mentioning any tribe in the process, but none of those fools have said anything about what Teni did.

As a pure Igbo breed,I'm ashamed of my folks supporting what Teni did... it's such a shame that in a bid to support your fave,you now get to lose your sense of reasoning

Imagine if Cubana said
"Imolites,it's time to make our own win again making it 3 straight wins...let's go all out for Ozo and show the "Yorubas" that we are born winners"

Just imagine what iCONS would have said or done to him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2020
Dotez:

Buh what I fail to understand is,why she said dis while communicating with Neo after dat bitter fat soul left,like 30 minutes later, Nengi tells Neo and Vee that Ozo was too real and never played a game and that's why she liked him.

So the question is did she Nengi just let Dora shalaye for peace to reign. or shez just as bad.

Cos I was surprised the way she pretended as if she was not aware of some nasty stuff Dora said about her d day Ozo was helping her to clean up after one of the Saturday night party like dat(remember she told Ozo dat she heard everything Dora said dat day).

One thing I've observed about Ozo and Nengi during dis show is :

Ozo and and Nengi have one character in common!! When they perceive your bad intentions, they tell you want u want to HEAR not what they really feel! Eg, the convo yester nyt and Ozo’s convo with ka3na

See contrast in the convo Nengi had with Dora nd d one she had wit Neo and Vee regarding Ozo..That girl isn’t a fool abeg, she knows Dora wasn’t owning up to d things she said d night Nengi vomited, sometn Nengi heard and even Ozo told her. Nengi will never roll on Ozo though sometimes she might not be aware some of her words sometimes set up Ozo for drag.........

Superions make una just ready to defend Ozo sha by d time she start her own Media Tour.LMAO
Nengi just likes Ozo as a person and not as someone she can date
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2020
Dora loves that last name - Bachor grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

Didn't UTI do that.....or you are tryna ignore him
He did

Didn't you all call him out?
Did you drag him?
Didn't you call him a tribalist?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2020
TODAY'S task will be from Amazon farms

Task 1 , Cooking , must be African dish and must be different dish from another housemate's

Task 2 , Speech as in meal presentation

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tracyp007: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2020
scondy:

ka edo....ke she? uwo n'ukan o da hibeyi?

ara e ti gonna ju....se o ye din d'ami luwe ...

babes. ....not deep ....be calming down ....I was just singing a song ...
Le o omo yemi ke n tiri ke?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7794) (7795) (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.