Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5052657 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) (7801) (7802) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

Yeah,it is right to insult people ...body shaming is better than tribalism....I get you now

If I may ask u which celebrity body shamed any housemate ?

Nigerians can never call a spade spade , una go dey twist it .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2020
OffsahBoye:

I don't know what the fuss is all about
I schooled up north in an institution where all part of the country are well represented
And there's nothing wrong in calling someone by the tribe he/she comes from
We call our Igbo brothers that are closer to the Yoruba's omo Igbo
The igbos call us omo Yoruba when you get close to them
Even some Hausa's bear their village name as their second name
So I see no reason why calling someone by his tribe is an insult

Am proudly omo Yoruba and nothing changes when am being called that by my Hausa or Igbo brothers

Can you say you are proudly "ofe mmanu?

Because that's the insulting word Igbos use for Yorubas just like the Yorubas call Igbos omoibo or Okoro..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2020
eleshin:

Making moves....i observe he's been staying in Eko hotel since he left BB house. The other team are planning how to attack CMC, do a parallel event on BBNaija finale to show the world they are bigger than big brother. Even Lucy is making moves but they are online fighting gidigbo for their Queen.

Even Lilo bagged endorsement deal before their "queen" E be things

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by techtechh: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Dora loves that last name - Bachor grin
Native or foreign name?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

Do you know something?
Some of these iCONS knows that is wrong,but they deliberately chose to ignore the truth

Teni could have passed across the message by calling her name,Erica but why use "Omo Igbo"

True!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Iamgrey5:
I hope you can see people who are annoyed that someone called their so called Fav "Omo igbo"

Calling Lacyon's Yoruba supporters bastards for supporting Laycon

Majority of them hating on Laycon are closet tribal bigots cheesy

See how happy you are asif you or your team mate don't insult people on a daily basis

Hypocrisy at its peak

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2020
majamajic:

Nigerians can never call a spade spade , una dey twist it .
UTI never did
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2020
OffsahBoye:

I don't know what the fuss is all about
I schooled up north in an institution where all part of the country are well represented
And there's nothing wrong in calling someone by the tribe he/she comes from
We call our Igbo brothers that are closer to the Yoruba's omo Igbo
The igbos call us omo Yoruba when you get close to them
Even some Hausa's bear their village name as their second name
So I see no reason why calling someone by his tribe is an insult

Am proudly omo Yoruba and nothing changes when am being called that by my Hausa or Igbo brothers
Omo Yoruba nimi oh swagger

We call ourselves Omo Karo ojire to praise ourselves

We call them Omo igbo but some people are offended and think they have been insulted.

Looking for a silly reason to trend cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

Are you mad....who are the bastardss....if you don't know your parents doesn't mean others don't...
There are people I've marked never to mention on this thread
No matter what
His brain is working, he just decided to use those words to get on people's nerve,he wants to engage people to brighten his boring life,he gets orgasm when they mention
Deny him of mentions and watch him disappear into thin air of irrelevance

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Something is seriously wrong with the way you process information

When did I suggest that Inyarini is a Yoruba word in the post you mentioned?

Go back and read it again but this time do it carefully to understand my point.

You tried to explain the meaning of inyamiri in your own language Whereas that word has nothing bto do with your tribe...

Why try connecting it to your language when it clearly has nothing to do with your tribe?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Neo, Vee, Triky, Ozo. No way Triky and Ozo wouldn’t have kicked those two opportunists out. To think that stupidity cost TrikyTee and Ozo their places in the finals is so annoying angry

I go crazy anytime I see Vee or hear her irritating fake accent. Disgusting! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

See how happy you are asif you or your team mate don't insult people on a daily basis

Hypocrisy at its peak
Who are my mates

You know me from somewhere

Please bring where I ever called any tribe bastards out and let everyone be the judge.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2020
The idiot that started dragging Teni is a frustrated Erica supporter and a chronic Laycon hater. Some of these guys can’t just stomach the fact that Laycon is about to win the show. They have to throw everything at him to discredit his victory. I am happy so many reasonable people who read in between the lines quickly attacked and called him out for the bigot that he is.

BBN is a beautiful show and we must resist all attempt by some frustrated few to use tribalism to discredit the show. Below are some of his previous attacks on Laycon.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

Same way Elites didn't see the wrong in what UTI said...I mentioned what Teni said is wrong ...cos I have friends from all tribes.....why won't you remember....so don't come here saying stuffs you don't know....I am angry at what UTI said,same way I am angry with what Teni said
K
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2020
kendrick9:
She's sees him as a strong contender for the prize.
That u dey nominate person for eviction no mean say you hate am.
Jeez
Do you know hate is a strong word?
This Is a game, everyone has a right to play it as they want to.
Yeah. Hate is a strong word which I shouldn't have used. But Dora has never really liked Laycon. She looks down on him easily. It's not a matter of being a strong contender

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2020
OffsahBoye:

There are people I've marked never to mention on this thread
No matter what
His brain is working, he just decided to use those words to get on people's nerve,he wants to engage people to brighten his boring life,he gets orgasm when they mention
Deny him of mentions and watch him disappear into thin air of irrelevance
I can't believe someone can be registering different monikers just to insult a housemate....

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 10:54am On Sep 24, 2020
switlily25:
Guess who made it to the news just for thanking her fans?
Who is the content again?
Erica!!!!!

Another achievement....

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:

Miscreants are too foolish not to understand the need for apology. They are wired to think like fools.

Reason they said Vee won't apologize for the nasty and disgusting things she said about Erica and Ozo. Even her old tweets says a lot about her personality. We are waiting for her.

Lucy and Tochi apologized. Vee MUST apologize.

Vee will never apologize, I too like that girl, u can all go hang yourself for all she care. Apologize fire.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

Yeah,it is right to insult people ...body shaming is better than tribalism....I get you now
I said what I said and I made my stand clear and if you choose to see it the other way.... it's fine by me

Peace kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2020
Jadentica:

You tried to explain the meaning of inyamiri in your own language Whereas that word has nothing bto do with your tribe...
I said equivalent of Inyarimi in to Yoruba people is "Aje okuta mamu omi"

That would have been an insult not Omo igbo.

Go back again!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
majamajic:

Nigerians can never call a spade spade , una dey twist it .
I tried to reason with her, but she no wan gree
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2020
scondy:
Just watched Kidd in Eko hotel's ad. Very solid. Nice one kidd. way to go.
That's what you get when you have a good management. He's currently the most followed on SM after Laycon. All thanks to his wonderful mgt.
Unlike some people that are still digging up a 4week old video to talk about who called their fave omo Igbo. Looking for who apologised and who doesn't apologise. Misplacement of priorities.
Let queen Nengi come out first and grab all the attention and brands. I trust her mgt. Luckily for her, she doesn't have toxic fans.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Since you are so jobless and idle to remember the petty details of me,bragging about Erica's supposed car and 2m,welldone!
I wont deny the fact that I was ecstatic about it but come to think of it,were you so jealous that you had to wait for CMC to insult her before you gloat about it in my mention?
kwa kwa kwa kwa
I never know you were a pained MF!

well,I never asked you to disclose your earnings to me and you must be delusional to think that I care about you or your 'earnings'!
50kusd is not exactly a "jaw-dropping amount" to you but Elites contributed that same amount of money and much more for Erica.
Not because she's broke or she begged for it,but because she deserves it and much more!
And if lilo got a Bently,how does it affect Erica?
You should focus on your drumstick and forget about Erica for a sec...oh I forgot,you can never do that!

You've started braying again.

My dear, I can never be jealous of begibegi losers when I am a winner already.

I didn't know that having a sharp retentive memory is now a disadvantage . Your inability to remember things is no fault of mine (quite reminiscent of a certain THOT's attribute in the house) which you now ignorantly ascribe to idleness.

If you people had contributed your money in peace without reference to BBN or its winner, no one would bat an eyelid even if you raised 1million dolls. However you people have severally made your donations to be about downplaying both BBN and its winner Laycon, like village witches do. Deliberately put your presentation to her on the same Sunday that Laycon would win. If that was a nollywood movie, pray tell, who would be deemed jealous? If you don't want any reference to Erica, pls avoid also scheming and talking against Laycon when donating in your witches camp.

Ndi bitterleaf people, hahaha grin

Please bray once more, and let me finish you.

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 10:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

I said what I said and I made my stand clear and if you choose to see it the other way.... it's fine by me

Peace kiss
Same way I said what I said too...remove the log from your eyes before doing that to someone else.... PEACE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

Don't mind the idiot....I saw how happy he was when Cubana said he was gonna support Ozo.....the guy is a tribal bigot....I am just looking at him behaving like a fool
Anyone can even support anyone for any particular reason they like but making a point to insult others is a bit silly.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Yes, You are right
youngpresidooo:
Erica team no dey try sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

UTI never did

Then if he did , then speak against it
Don't try to harass those that did against UTI , just like UTI ( if he did ) , Teni is wrong too , 2 wrongs can't be right , tribalistic comments , boby shaming of housemates are all bad , we should not encourage it pls .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

How old are you?
No vex o
Old enough to bleep you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Who are my mates

You know me from somewhere

Please bring where I ever called any tribe bastards out and let everyone be the judge.
I meant your fellow iCONS

Or will you claim to not have seen them dish out insults to other housemates mainly Erica
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2020
switlily25:
Guess who made it to the news just for thanking her fans?
Who is the content again?
Erica!!!!!
Wow, she's blown!!!!
Now biggier than big brother

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Jadentica:
[/b]

Can you say you are proudly "ofe mmanu?

Because that's the insulting word Igbos use for Yorubas just like the Yorubas call Igbos omoibo or Okoro..
I do not know what Ofe mmanu is
I didn't grow up where tribalism thrives
Have lived with ibos from secondary sch to uni and I think we call them omo Inna if we don't want to use omo igbo,which isn't even insulting
And have never been in a situation where igbos use insulting words to refer to my tribe

I mixed with Igbo's mostly in my uni days and there has never been a time calling ourselves omo ibo or omo Yoruba caused a fight

I've been wondering lately if what's happening online is the true picture of how Nigeria society is offline

Because here,you can call someone omo ibo without any eye brow being raised(unless such person isn't proud of his tribe)
And while up north I carry the omo Yoruba tag with pride cause it's my heritage

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2020
majamajic:

Then if he did , then speak against it
Don't try to harass those that did against UTI , just like UTI ( if he did ) , Teni is wrong too , 2 wrongs can't be right , tribalistic comments , boby shaming of housemates are all bad , we should not encourage it pls .
Hey didn't you see where I said Teni was wrong...she said no Igbo celebrity insulted Laycon and I mentioned UTI.... please if you don't know the Genesis of a discussion,I am begging you don't jump into my mentio

(1) (2) (3) ... (7796) (7797) (7798) (7799) (7800) (7801) (7802) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.