Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7817) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5034671 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7814) (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
badinfluence:
Safari girl don come back sha..
she never left!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Day before yesterday, miscreants were bursted to be criminals stealing from people's voting center.

Yesterday, it got bursted that their fav is a disease carrier looking for who to tempt[Thank God Erica didn't touch him]

Today, it's been bursted that miscreants are tribalistic enough not to condem Teni's tribalistic video.

Tommorw go still rugged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

Then,you should have called him out too.

You see someone new who makes a mistake and someone who has been making mistakes unquestioned for long, who would you call out first ? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
seunmsg:

We must learn to speak the truth no matter how much it hurts. I have fixed the first paragragh appropriately.

Laycon's supporters all over the country have no problem.The major problem this season is from a group of people who don't want Laycon to win and are willing to go to any extent to stop his victory or discredit the show if he wins. They are the people we should call out and i am sure you know a few of them. Some of them have been doing everything possible to derail and tribalise this thread since they noticed Laycon's popularity. Good enough, ICONS did not play into their hands.

It is also very wrong to insinuate that Only Yoruba celebrities are supporting Laycon. In as much as there is no big deal in Yoruba celebrities supporting Laycon, it is not a correct claim. Regina Daniels, Samklef etc are diehard Laycon supporters. Erica and Kiddwaya also have so many celebrities that are not their tribe supporting them. Cubana chief priest is arguably the most popular BBN inflencer and he supported Ozo and prince simply because they are from Imo. So, should we also be concerned that Cubana's annual support for strictly Imo (Igbo) housemates may become a trend?
Quote where i said only Yoruba celebrities are supporting Laycon. I even said that most Nigerians from the 36 states of Nigeria are supporting Laycon more than any housemate.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
The fact is big brother Naija is not tribal

Asides football, I've never seen any other thing that unites Nigerians like big brother naija

The love for laycon is massive, irrespective of tribes... People are campaigning for him everywhere in all geopolitical zones...

There are billboards and posters raised to campaign for him in owerri, portharcourt, and even in the north

Most peeps here have Stan favourites that didn't come from their tribe

So if Hellites wants to bring tribal agenda, it will never stand
Big brother Naija is not tribal

Once the viewers like you.... You are loved and a favourite, that's how it works

Yesterday, Lipton task was on promoting peace
Some fanbases are busy trying to sow discord

The house has been peaceful since some certain housemates left, no fights... It says a lot

That tribal agenda will not stand

Love and light

Remember to VOTE Laycon

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ginaz:

She’s the underdog being sent out to do the dirty job. You see how they rather liked her posts than come out to act in such sheer animalistic, mud dirty manner.

Her posts would be liked cos she’s the underdog sent to fight while others keep their decorum intact.
Exactly instead of them to call out Brubembem to the mods,they will rather call Chibabe to fight their battle

When Chibabe is away,they will turn motivational speaker while waiting for her to come and unleash bile and undiluted bitterness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

What stops you from calling him out?
I didn't call out chibabe...why should I call him out too ...if you are angry with chibabe...then you should be too with brubembem...that's it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
seunmsg:

We must learn to speak the truth no matter how much it hurts. I have fixed the first paragragh appropriately.

Laycon's supporters all over the country have no problem.The major problem this season is from a group of people who don't want Laycon to win and are willing to go to any extent to stop his victory or discredit the show if he wins. They are the people we should call out and i am sure you know a few of them. Some of them have been doing everything possible to derail and tribalise this thread since they noticed Laycon's popularity. Good enough, ICONS did not play into their hands.

It is also very wrong to insinuate that Only Yoruba celebrities are supporting Laycon. In as much as there is no big deal in Yoruba celebrities supporting Laycon, it is not a correct claim. Regina Daniels, Samklef etc are diehard Laycon supporters. Erica and Kiddwaya also have so many celebrities that are not their tribe supporting them. Cubana chief priest is arguably the most popular BBN inflencer and he supported Ozo and prince simply because they are from Imo. So, should we also be concerned that Cubana's annual support for strictly Imo (Igbo) housemates may become a trend?
Is it this cubana with icon cap or another.

During Cubanas stint, did he mention anybody or insult anybody with derogatory words?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AddictedToTech: 2:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ginaz:

She’s the underdog being sent out to do the dirty job. You see how they rather liked her posts than come out to act in such sheer animalistic, mud dirty manner.

Her posts would be liked cos she’s the underdog attack dog sent to fight while others keep their decorum intact.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Okay, Chibabe is vile and uncouth, Broombembem is a low life, thatigboman definitely has problems,
zicoraads:

Brubembem was a direct response to her.

Bru was not anything close to that. That it got to that level was because the moderators allowed Chibabe to roam.

And isn't it funny how some of you suddenly know another person who's also guilty when we call out one?

Why not also call out the other? Why wait for one person to call one out before trying to emotionally blackmail people into keeping quiet by pointing to another?!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dannyxy:
some icons though, stop engaging una no go hear, ignore them, let them rant, focus on laycon.. haba, una must reply everything, even idiots. laugh at them, catch cruise, but just stop engaging fools abeg, stop feeding them, and selling laycon short..

How I wish ICONS can just ignore this riffraffs undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ginaz:

You see someone new who makes a mistake and someone who has been making mistakes unquestioned for long, who would you call out first ? undecided
The both of them...that's being a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dotez:

Let see what he can chun out for Ozo
I'm hearing he has good plans sha , but Noble is controlling.

I just hope Ozo makes the best decision for himself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Are you serious? I thought she must know Erica for her to hate her so much, but it's actually not only her
Ginaz:

Seriously speaking I’ve only heard about Brubembem this year but as for that other thug I’ve known her to be like that from way back. No be today .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Demnan:
Which one is Igbo, brown roof, skull miners? shocked

Lol, just checked your profile

You are still new to nairaland

It's better you don't know

Avoid politics section grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
geezprince:
she never left!
Na just today I dey see am sha..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fact1 Nengi is currently cooking.I think its task related but I just tuned in so I'm not sure.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

They are just narrative spinners
And jobless people
Matter of over 5 weeks

We call Chinese chinko
We call whites oyinbo

That means we are all racists, if that is what they are saying

Ọmọ igbó, aboki, ọmọ Yorùbá,...... Those terms are not tribal

What's tribal is what I see on other sections of nairaland.... Igbos, brown roofs or skull miners and so on

But agenda must agend
Agenda must agend bruv.
Shamelss lots

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

I didn't call out chibabe...why should I call him out too ...if you are angry with chibabe...then you should be too with brubembem...that's it
So are you telling me that you've not shade Brubembem on this thread?
I'm sure you have..because most of his post is a direct attack to your fave ...and you are definitely angry with him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ebuka78:

All because of Laycon

Cry cry baby

Stop crying.....

Laycon successes and victories don give many haters HBP, kaiii
Guy wetin concern me if laycon win or loose?

Abi if him win n go say, yes were is coldie see this #200 take am.?

U be mumu na to think say me as a man go cry for bbnaija not to talk of laycon.

If u be that kind man no mean say u and every body na cry baby
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
No, those Yorubas are not allowed to stand with their state, since they are not ambassadors
Bibidear:
Lol,so Cubana is an ambassador for imo state while Yorubas shouldn't be an ambassador for their tribe.... nairaland Sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
SC

Get me that coffin, a walking corpse needs it.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
I didnt really like her in the house, and after she blasted Eric, but I like her now
Brownsun:

No cap. I love her. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lhimeet:

How I wish ICONS can just ignore this riffraffs undecided
like, why you go dey give explanation to a troll or narrow minded person?, you either catch better cruise with them or ignore..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
badinfluence:

Na just today I dey see am sha..
she full ground throwey bruh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ginaz:

Her posts would be liked cos she’s the underdog sent to fight while others keep their decorum intact.
@ emboldened

So you don't know the meaning of underdog grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Agenda must agend bruv.
Shamelss lots
Can you call chinese "chinko" to their face??

Answer me honestly
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pesumi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Fehm:
Day before yesterday, miscreants were bursted to be criminals stealing from people's voting center.

Yesterday, it got bursted that their fav is a disease carrier looking for who to tempt[Thank God Erica didn't touch him]

Today, it's been bursted that miscreants are tribalistic enough not to condem Teni's tribalistic video.

Tommorw go still rugged
Omo, this your obsession with icons, God will solve it

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Dannyxy:
like, why you go dey give explanation to a troll or narrow minded person?, you either catch better cruise with them or ignore..

Ignoring is best mehn cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bibidear:

The both of them...that's being a hypocrite

So the new one doesn’t deserve the grace which has been melted on the old offender for long without anyone calling her out?

You’re the one being hypocritical. bumbum or whatever the name is, hasn’t done as half of vileness the thug has been doing .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
How do you know, Yorubas do it among themselves,
too. Once you have that teeth, you are an Alhaji. And I know quite a lot of successful mallams. Mallam is not derogatory. Are you Yoruba?
Sashaberry:

Na lie

Dem no dey look teeth before they call you Alhaji
Just be a big man,automatically you are an Alhaji
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Lol, just checked your profile

You are still new to nairaland

It's better you don't know

Avoid politics section grin
Demman at that boldened is expensive
You can't see it anywhere online
Heed pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7814) (7815) (7816) (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.