Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4981366 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3xt3S7ypE

Ozo's Interview earlier today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Coldie:

At least next time if u want to talk to others settle down look your profile first before u talk

Fvck off

Don't be stupid , did I quote your daddy? grin

Do well to mention me when I quote your daddy. You hear ?
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
nawa oh, you guys are still dragging tribal matter here, even twitter that started it has moved on, abeg look for another agenda.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Did I ever say they are not deserving? He picked them for their stateship, not for their deserving rights. Everyone on that show deserves it, but he picked through state bias
Sashaberry:

Ozo is not deserving?
Prince is not deserving?

Did you think Cubana will show support if they weren't deserving??

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
Demnan:
And I'm telling you Yorubas see every Yorubaman as a kinsman. Omo oodua ni gbogbo wa. Just because Igbos will seek to differentiate by state doesnt mean we do. We are one, and we fight as one

My dear, have you heard of the saying Igbo Amaka

It's for all Igbo states..

Don't judge all Igbos using Cubana's words as a yardstick

I'm a pure igbo breed and also a proud Imolite
And I love all 5 igbos states equally
Ndi igbo kwenu!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AddictedToTech: 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
People dey insult themselves, person wey dey pick crumbs for ground sef dey join.

Na still this thread!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Coldie:

At least next time if u want to talk to others settle down look your profile first before u talk
Louder please so that the tout can hear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Someone has been trolling laycon with his genotype, he's doing the lords work
But when they start slut shaming and abusing one Z-list actress upbringing.. They are toxic and taking the show personal

Ok....we've not gotten there till sunday

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

If Cubana had supported Igbos now,una for boldly call am Tribalist...but he supported only his Imo brothers and I see no problem with that

I don't see why you have a problem with Lagos people supporting their Ikorodu brother.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
As she said anything to mean she is supporting him because he is Yoruba? There are four Yorubas on the show this year, she picked Laycon. Just because she is Yoruba, she should seek to pick someone from another tribe because people will call her tribalistic? When she has said she is supporting sososo because they are Yoruba, I'll give her the tribalistic tag. Until, then, she
Coldie:

OK we agree tell us Tenis reason for supporting laycon?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
Demnan:
Funny thing is my first post on this thread is defending Erica's single mother. Does that count as motivational speech?
Coming from 1 in a million iCONS
Noted but didn't hold much significance
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Brownsun:
The only lockdown ex housemate i'm super proud of is Lilo. Babygirl been making ways for herself.
About 3-4 endorsements already... Award presenter for an event. Her closet (Lilo's closet) is still on nd making mad sales. She's living d babygirl life. Chopping life everywhere.

I stan...!!!!!
I unstan to restan and Pakistan!

She remains the most successful female housemate so far this season!
Only Nengi might break her record yet.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Laycon Should thank his star dat he az a lot of numbers behind him.

Cos all this ones for Nairaland dat call themselves Icons once they drop their 200free online votes(mobile and desktop) they will be back here chooking mouth unnecessarily on every matter dat concerns Laycon,

I don't even think dey Votes at all.

The Masses Supporting Laycon really make things easy for them

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Brobembem:
Always remember that we have 4 days to go.

Laycon's fans will drop him and move on.

Erica's fans won't.

Hopefully, one of them will keep trending and making news with the help of her loyal fans, while the other will have to meet up in the studio to make waves. Will he?

Nwa apa, Good day
Whoever still running after the housemates after the show on sm do not have a life trust me , only if you have any business transacts with them and anything else is pure stupidity.

Pls vote Laycon!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
I actually love my country men so much, and I dont want anyone to change that opinion.
OffsahBoye:

If you're a Yoruba,you'll hate ibos
If you're ibo you won't like Yoruba's

There's so much hate there
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sunday should come quickly

Laycon will get his prize

and your “trolling” will just be another archived post on the internet. Long and forgotten

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Life is not that difficult. All these fanbase that are cursing each other because of a fav that doesn't even know you personally. Y'all have forgotten that the power of our tongue is very mighty. Karma is real. If the curses you are laying on each other's head doesn't manifest now it will definitely come knocking at your door in future. Where you must have forgotten its because of a mere show like bbn that caused it for you, and your so called fav won't be there to help you. Don't bring generational curses on your innocent children that never knew you were a die hard fan of someone they will never meet.

I love my fav but that doesn't mean I will now start cursing someone or receiving curse on my head. You may be thinking you are just catching cruise but in essence you are digging your own grave.

That been said, continue sending VOTE Laycon to 32052.

Remember silence is the best answer for a fool.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
One liner is here, oo
thatigboman:
which problems exactly? Stay pained
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
Demnan:
Did I ever say they are not deserving? He picked them for their stateship, not for their deserving rights. Everyone on that show deserves it, but he picked through state bias
If they didn't shown traits of not being a worthy contestant, he wouldn't have voiced it out

Did he root for them from the beginning of the show??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
AddictedToTech:
People dey insult themselves, Person wey dey pick crumbs for ground sef dey join.

Na still this thread!

Sub codedly dropped.

The owner should step forward with his signature to pick this wonderful and brutal sub.

Sign ..........

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

Ndi igbo kwenu!

Hypocrite!!
You're slamming Lagos people for looking out for a deserving brother but supporting Cubana for choosing Ozo and Prince cause they're from same state.

I say hypo what

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
So people calling icons miscreants are all law abiding and comfortable people? Your hypocrisy stinks
Coldie:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
FirstSon01:

I don't see why you have a problem with Lagos people supporting their Ikorodu brother.
Living in Lagos does not translate to you being from Lagos??

And I don't particularly have a problem with that..it's you who have a problem with Cubana supporting his Imo brothers
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Lhimeet:

You better ignore that fool grin
You'll be shocked to find out who the idihot is
Am sure it's coming from a place of envy
He thinks the tore jeans is the 2k jeans he/she is used to buying or say na you tear the jean...

If you get to know what he/she is wearing,it won't be more than Iya James bend down and select top and Jean

Come get mind dy open mouth spewing thrash
Sashaberry if he sure for you post your pics

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
User09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3xt3S7ypE

Ozo's Interview earlier today
Ozo should snapped out of this already.

Even after seeing dat crushing % from Laycon he still believe any other person can win d show apart from him?

Even Ninjas know say dey are only Voting for 2nd probably for bragging right and to save Nengi from unnecessary dragging.

Anyway I've done my quota sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
77up:
Whoever still running after the housemates after the show on sm do not have a life trust me , only if you have any business transacts with them and anything else is pure stupidity.

Pls vote Laycon!
It's too early for excuses
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
FirstSon01:

Hypocrite!!
You're slamming Lagos people for looking out for a deserving brother but supporting Cubana for choosing Ozo and Prince cause they're from same state.

I say hypo what
When did I slam Lagos people?

And who are the Lagos people?

I say stup what??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sashaberry:

Louder please so that the tout can hear
We know your type
Afraid to fight but will cowardly cheer anyone doing along
Why not face him yourself or be proud to share your pics since you said he's wearing a low standard materials

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
OffsahBoye:

You'll be shocked to find out who the idihot is
Am sure it's coming from a place of envy
He thinks the tore jeans is the 2k jeans he/she is used to buying or say na you tear the jean...

If you get to know what he/she is wearing,it won't be more than Iya James bend down and select top and Jean

Come get mind dy open mouth spewing thrash
Sashaberry if he sure for you post your pics

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
And I was just replying to the statement that Cuabna is right because he is supporting only his kinsman not his tribe as a whole
Sashaberry:

Ndi igbo kwenu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7817) (7818) (7819) (7820) (7821) (7822) (7823) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.