Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5060652 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7974) (7975) (7976) (7977) (7978) (7979) (7980) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Who Owns this sub?... cheesy

Whoelse?

Vulture of course grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Estellie:
And how are you better?

Pathetic, all of y'all. elites o, icons o, superions o, all of y'all involving death, parents, genotype, unborn kids, in your silly drags and trolls.

Y'all disturbed.

It's sickening.
I did it once, just for drags though but I felt terrible afterwards and apologised and left the thread for a while.

I don't blame most of them Sha, their fave is always doing stupid things and putting them in dedense mode week in week out till she was DQed and the only thing they could do was to continue her stupidity from where she stopped in a bid to defend her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Nothing..

They won't meet ijn
Amen and Amen...
No form of bad luck will come close to Laycon
He is too blessed to be cursed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by firJ: 8:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Ozo's fans want to tear Praise to pieces because he wrote "congrats to Laycon and Dora".

The drag is that, he has refused to congratulate Ozo, LMAO.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Hello Icons. Thanks for Voting Me.

You heard my music when I had nothing - Now, that I am about to have something my next music will be BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Dannyxy:
Vulture fits the personality grin... No wonder it is always attracted to the stinky or rotten...

Please when you chop your next ban, use vulture instead grin

Love and light grin
Who you kill so? Kai...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Laycon isn't the most intelligent but he has won the most from all task,
How much did the most intelligent left with?
I wanto check something

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:

Lol. Msg me in that thread abeg. I can't find it.

Check cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

[s]If Dora is fake and camera conscious then Nengi's worse!
I'm not a fan of Dora but I would rather have her as a friend than have nengi around me![/s]
Nengi can never be friends with someone that mocks the dead tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Sashaberry:

they will support any housemate just to Shade Erica
The hate is real
They are wired to be 98% Erica hater and 2% supporter of their fave
E be things ..
None of them cared about lilo or wathoni before Erica's disqualification but look at them,famzing people they don't like just to spite someone they hate!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

if Erica could call prince "my baby",then what will she call laycon...when she sees him?

She will call him baby as well. Na her type Dae call every guy baby for school Dae confuse us over who really be the real baby. But we know her real baby, but is she her baby's baby

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Superpower:
You just sit in the comfort of your room diagnosing a person you have only seen on TV with a mental illness.na wa

I used the word probably. Besides its not as serious as the OCD she claims to have

Most people with HPD lead normal lives with it except in severe instances. Some without ever being diagnosed, No need for your overreaction
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Allnacruise:

why you steal my meme?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:
Amen ..!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2020
User09:

I used the word probably. [s]Besides its not as serious as the OCD she claims to have

Most people with HPD lead normal lives with it except in severe instances. Some without ever being diagnosed, No need for your overreaction[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2020
FrankGiel:

With the 30k they are paying u monthly?? Lmao.. what a successful company. grin grin

It seems you cant handle the truth fanboy, nobody know the company you are hyping to the highest heaven. Deal with the truth instead of being emotional.

Imagine been pained to the extend of writing lot of ignorant stuff. Even if they pay 30k, which they dont, the 30k is better than your unemployed state of being.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:04am On Sep 26, 2020
These whorica fans will never get sense, as dumb as their favorites.

Threatening Vee? U are all mad, u think Vee is someone u guys can bully?

That madness u fools are looking for, u go get am, last last Icons will defend Vee to the last minutes and for every mad hellites; their are five icons that are battle ready.

It is like their is a new dog on the street; agbarogbaye, continue your barking, u will be crush at the appropriate time, u can ask bum bum

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2020
I hope the painment has gone round to the deserving recipients... Notwithstanding there's still more to be disbursed later todaygrin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2020
firJ:
Ozo's fans want to tear Praise to pieces because he wrote "congrats to Laycon and Dora".

The drag is that, he has refused to congratulate Ozo, LMAO.
Please can you brief me the wins of the week after the " Lipton ice tea challenge ".

Please... I don' skip watching since then till today.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:06am On Sep 26, 2020
You're here predicting which housemate future will be bright and not

Is yours better than a 1W bulb?
Better ask God what your offence is,so you'll have something to do after the show ends

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2020
The Way My guy Laycon run rock and press dat booty yesternyt ehn,e sweet my belle.

Buh TBH,I don't think Nengi get any BF outside,and if she does I don't think feeling is involved in dat kind relationship, I dey sure say na just relationship with benefits, cos this girl wey I don see from week1-week 10 no look girl wey give a f***k about any Bf anywhere.

I don't want to bring Ozo into this,cos of ofcos,nothing dey between her and Ozo, Buh Team Ozo you guyz should pray or talk sense into your Ozo to forget dis babe matter,I don't think this kind babe is the relationship type. most especially for a gentleman like Ozo.

I really feel for dat Outside BF though, see as My guy just they press press dat booty anyhow, no respect at all!!!lwkm
Come to think of it,Laycon no even rate this babe like dat o,I dey sure say she no go dey Laycon's top 5 favourite HMs(even Erica go enter dat list)

If na me be Nengi's Outside BF,relationship don cancel I swear,no respect or regards to dat BF mehn.babe just the rub nyansh ontop another man preeq anyhow like say 2moro no dey.

But we careless sha.

Cos, Tonight my guy go still rock and press press dat nyansh again tonight with utter disregard!!!! and e go sweet my belle. I'm in for it.

Sorry o Nengi's Outside BF,na just for today,by Sunday u fit come carry your nyansh,by Sunday night the nyansh wey Laycon go dey rock na 30million,no time for nonsense.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 9:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Even the Imo state failed cucumber seller wan follow catch cruise.

Someone that supplies imsu girls cucumber for masturbation wan catch cruise too.

Which kind Mumu14 be this abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 9:08am On Sep 26, 2020
[quote author=nazablossom post=94320430][/quote]

Funny how this never happened the times I defended her here. I'm not one to be petty

I hope u know what I said would explain why she comes across as fake to many people
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
Since when did you become a wathonian?
Or you just want to throw shades....lmao!
Getting endorsements is no big deal,afterall Katrina has many....but getting a major deal from a reputable brand is the ish and Erica's gonna show you how it's done!!!
stay tuned!

I can bet you that with the recent CMC issue Erica won't get shishi. All those brands are waiting for Laycon to come out with that fair skined big ass muse to sign them. Ozo will likely get more endorsements than Erica sef. If it's hair promotions that they usually give ladies they'll rather give Praise.

Endorsements don't come by sentiment, they're business. Erica isn't marketable at all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2020
As an Icon,lowkey I'm so happy Laycon isnt involved in any relationship in the house,because it's so obvious this season isnt based on ships...Like dude played his game all alone cheesy...Nothing sweet me pass that one...It goes a long way to show prospective contestants that you really don't need a partner to make ways..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2020
OffsahBoye:
Finally the last lap has been done and dusted
You guys are the best team
Keeping it real and being loyal since week 2
We've come thus far because of our perseverance and tenacity
Y'all are my motivations
I love y'all

Froshloaded
aroundnaija
ThierryJay
Drew13
Olodo24
77up
Chibabe005
Mzcherry
Brownsun
Hazardfan1
Lilcraze
Davodyguy
Youngpresidoo
Bibidear
Garfield1
Teacherbim
Dannyxy
Samueltemi337
Munzy14
Mapoka
Toyindipo
Koolface4u
Akorkor
Scondy
Igasiboy98
MhisTahrah
Gameboy727
Semid4lyfe
Alekside
GrammarNazi1
Ebonyjumi
genius43
aladetosin
holarmiday
Chocodiary
Tsquaure
Cheaper
geezprince
federal9
CRUISETOPIAVP
pongwa
Kaylieeb
AlphaCentaurii
andrewbaba44
Pillar12
Lavoca
Officiallce
BluntTheApostle
cutedharmee
Jack500
onyeomanono24
kleenatics
Medunah
QuinieR
jibs4lv
Temi231
empress101
Ebuka78
temi1290
toseen7
Chiefhaywhy
mum2bsoon
iamgrey5
yusfatedeeprof
firJ
Demman
DrakeBlend
ChristoBam
hiteelong
Tflex01
Death4u
BossDiop
jericho1
Magenta232
Thryphosa
wisdomremz
Titaniumental
BigwayAfrica
sexymonkey
chloroform
dre11
JohnnyPalmer
Explorers

Thanks to everyone that's part of the story
God will come through for us always
Keep winning just like laycon
Mehn,I'm happy to be part of this wonderful groups o.

Makes me remember during Efe's time,wen sammer dem all with disgraceful %.

I can't wait for Sunday to come.to see those worthless % from the other 4 clowns......Lwkm

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shugabasbn: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2020
igasiboy98:

I agree with all you said but you see that part of Dorathy, wathoni, kaisha, Katrina, Lucy and Nengi liking him. You are wrong.

Dorathy that was crushing on brighto and prince.
Wathoni that was crushing on brighto.
Kaisha was crushing on Neo.
Katrina that had her eyes on praise.
Lucy had her eyes on praise even confirmed to ebuka on stage.
Nengi never really wanted him. Even put him on number 200sumtin on the list. She just wanted someone to give her attention and Ozo was the only one available. Reason she still gave him a big L even in last minute.
They all respected his leadership qualities not that they wanted him.

Ozo was the best HMs if not for his obsession on Nengi, the guy is a cool guy, lovely, and not bragging. The guy that is very close to him is Trikky guy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Brownsun:

Lmao. My hand no dey this one o

Goodmorning my lover. I slept like a baby smiley
Hope u good?

I'm good dear

kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

why you steal my meme?
No vex
tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2020
empress101:
As an Icon,lowkey I'm so happy Laycon isnt involved in any relationship in the house,because it's so obvious this season isnt based on ships...Like dude played his game all alone cheesy...Nothing sweet me pass that one...It goes a long way to show prospective contestants that you really don't need a partner to make ways..
... And his failed attempts with Erica? undecided
The truth is bitter but most fans settled with the crowd from week two or there about. Laycon was chosen way early before his emotional disasters.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by StrikeBack(m): 9:15am On Sep 26, 2020
dominique:
eeek! how did this agbero make into the show? undecided
See your life outside posh woman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Dannyxy:
make any idiot try come for vee on Monday... Dem go hear am, she is not perfect, but she has payed her dues, make Una come attack her on Monday make we see, same twitter, icons are so ready... Vee is an icon, you cannot touch one of us and think we sit and look...

No monopoly of madness, they were one screaming, its just a game, it's just a game when erica was atracked, making Erica a victim, yet they want to attack another... Clowns
It is very stupid how unproductive persons, are planning to go and troll a Girl who had a successful outing on a Social experiment show, bagged a lot of cash, plus endorsements waiting.

grin grin.... And I am sharing same country with these aliens... lol.

Imagine beating chest on how to troll vee... chai the person that used the pant of these set of human, e no go better for am...

E b things....

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7974) (7975) (7976) (7977) (7978) (7979) (7980) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.