Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5059752 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7975) (7976) (7977) (7978) (7979) (7980) (7981) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Nengi can never be friends with someone that mocks the dead tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Amen to that sis

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2020
OffsahBoye:
You're here predicting which housemate future will be bright and not

Is yours better than a 1W bulb?
Better ask God what your offence is,so you'll have something to do after the show ends
Even our Emoji icon badge shines brighter than most of their destinies would ever be...

Bunch of nothingness

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by StrikeBack(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2020
safarigirl:
This Laycon na minus one
okrika girl.. you were saying? ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2020
observer222:
Laycon 61%

Nengi 18%

Dorothy 16%

Neo 4%

Vee 1%

Dora came third? undecided

Oh No!!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2020
85m can't change his genotype
But you that's lucky to be AA can't come close to being his cleaner....
But wait isn't it better to be a millionaire SC than a wretched AA who trolls people that doesn't know of his existence for a living?
Genotype waste

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2020
The Tweedledees and Tweedldums of this thread though. Same style of foolishness, everyday, every second, every minute.

They all apologized.

Vee would also do same.

You think Twitter is Nairaland? grin cheesy

Some of you don't even have up to 1K followers on Twitter. This is the only place you get a semblance of relevance.

Like I said, she'll get a dose of what she has been dishing out.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2020
DrakeBlend:
I hope the painment has gone round to the deserving recipients... Notwithstanding there's still more to be disbursed later todaygrin
My bucket is ready for their tears...
I must dine some more today

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2020
igasiboy98:

Chai even wathoni don bag double deal. And their star girl never even get one. cheesy
This life no balance.

Even Fearless nr give her drink make she do twitter influencer for them. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2020
fairygeh:

And I dinno see my name angry angry you have to edit sharperly
It'll be in the final shout out
Notes for future reference

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2020
zicoraads:
The Tweedledees and Tweedldums of this thread though. Same style of foolishness, everyday, every second, every minute.

They all apologized.

Vee would also do same.

Some of you don't even have up to 1K followers on Twitter. This is the only place you get a semblance of relevance.

Just as Erica will apologize to Laycon I propose?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2020
zicoraads:

They all apologized.

Vee would also do same.

Why is she apologising??
What did she do??

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Fairdamsel:

I tried seeing what you carefully circled but could find 'nothing'.
Please, help me out love.... Appears my eye sight is poor

It's non-existent....

Buhahahaha!... cheesy grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2020
OffsahBoye:
85m can't change his genotype
But you that's lucky to be AA can't come close to being his cleaner....
But wait isn't it better to be a millionaire SC than a wretched AA who trolls people that doesn't know of his existence for a living?
Genotype waste
Giddem....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Fairdamsel:

My bucket is ready for their tears...
I must dine some more today
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
shugabasbn:

Ozo was the best HMs if not for his obsession on Nengi, the guy is a cool guy, lovely, and not bragging. The guy that is very close to him is Trikky guy.
Yh
As an Icon,I like Ozo a lot seriously, hez my no.2 gee in dat house.

If not for dat Aunty,he would av been the only threat to Laycon sha.

She think say she get levels,Laycon go soon sag dat nyansh with his hand.
she nvr see anything.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

It's sickening.
I did it once, just for drags though but I felt terrible afterwards and apologised and left the thread for a while.

I don't blame most of them Sha, their fave is always doing stupid things and putting them in dedense mode week in week out till she was DQed and the only thing they could do was to continue her stupidity from where she stopped in a bid to defend her.
"It's sickening.
I did it once, just for drags though but I felt terrible afterwards and apologised and left the thread for a while".
bla bla bla bla
oh shut up!
Where were you when Erica's innocent parents were insulted?
Just say you couldn't afford the cheapest data plan and ask for help,I will help you.Instead of this okoto yarns!
If you must preach about morality, do it without taking sides!
Erica is not a saint but she's the most trolled housemate in the history of bbnaija!
She messed up but do you expect Elites to abandon her,sit down and watch Icons,ninjas,superions and neutrals to make her life a living hell without a counter attack?
Hell NO!
We will continue to defend her from haters and hypocrites like you,even if we have to drag your parents into it!
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
empress101:
As an Icon,lowkey I'm so happy Laycon isnt involved in any relationship in the house,because it's so obvious this season isnt based on ships...Like dude played his game all alone cheesy...Nothing sweet me pass that one...It goes a long way to show prospective contestants that you really don't need a partner to make ways..
Laycon set a straight record for future contestants...

In BB history, males who win, have one or two relationships in the house.

For the first we are having a lone guy straight to the cash prize.... Delilah almost stopped his light, but we thank God for his mama prayers.... It scattered the enemy's camp.... And Icons of course, a worthy fan base.... Anytime anyday.... Well spread out on all SM platform... Doing the good work.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
Jadentica:

It's non-existent....

Buhahahaha!... cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
observer222:
sowore 61%

Tinubu 18%

Atiku 16%

Kwankwaso 4%

Rochas 1%

Nigerians let's keep SAME energy...
(All work and no play.... Now play is over, let's keep same energy).
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2020
tonididdy:

... And his failed attempts with Erica? undecided
The truth is bitter but most fans settled with the crowd from week two or there about. Laycon was chosen way early before his emotional disasters.
Its obvious you dint read well to understand my comment..You were so quick to jump in undecided...Oga lemme help you.. I'm happy the rubbish he had with Erica didnt work out, it helped him d more in the game... undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PercyJackSon007(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2020
zicoraads:

They all apologized.

Vee would also do same.

And if she doesn't? What will you do other than lay curses like you've been doing? I remember when you said this �.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2020
igasiboy98:

She's the fakest housemate to ever make it to BBN, nobody has ever been this fake and camera conscious in BBN history.
Always afraid to say her mind. I can bet anything that she only showed 5% of her characters in that house.
To think some people were actually rooting for her despite seeing how fake she is.
No doubt Dorathy has been fake. She is extremely conscious of what to say and understands the game well. I'm not going to blame her though because everyone wants to win the money and they came with a game plan. So, since her own is being fake and camera conscious, people that like that will support her and that's their own cup of tea. She however showed a bit of her self when her emotions got the better of her at the beginning of the season but was able to keep it in check and was also aided by the eviction of Ka3na.
Based on pure fanbase and not alliance bullshit, Dorathy does not stand a chance against Ozo or Kiddwaya. Her fanbase is on the level of Prince's. Her fakeness and her fan's abilities to kiss asses got her to where she is today.
It's all good I guess.
What pains me at times is the inability of others like Laycon, Ozo, Vee, Nengi etc ... especially Laycon and Vee to fake it. These people will always do whatever they want and say whatever is on their minds as if they are in the outside world.
I am confident to say that outside the house, if someone says Laycon did something, I can confidently say yeah it something he can do or No, Laycon can't do that. He really showed every part of him unfiltered.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2020
firJ:
Ozo's fans want to tear Praise to pieces because he wrote "congrats to Laycon and Dora".

The drag is that, he has refused to congratulate Ozo, LMAO.
I thought Elites were the most toxic fanbase?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2020
Real people are celebrating being in the top 5
Some are celebrating bagging endorsements left and right without begging
But one mumubase was happy their fave finally got a management to manage her faded image....
Even Kiss, Goldcircle, Fiesta,Durex,fire that she showed the world how to use freely on TV can't associate with her.....
I laugh in disqualification

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2020
empress101:
Its obvious you dint read well to understand my comment..You were so quick to jump in undecided...Oga lemme help you.. I'm happy the rubbish he had with Erica didnt work out, it helped him d more in the game... undecided
Nope it didn't change anything.
Before that and after that, he was already chosen by the fans.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2020
PercyJackSon007:

And if she doesn't? What will you do other than lay curses like you've been doing? I remember when you said this �.
U don catch am

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2020
zicoraads:

They all apologized.

Vee would also do same.

Please drag her by her wig. Please please
Always stalk are social media pages, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Give her engagements. It will really pain her

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

If Dora is fake and camera conscious then Nengi's worse!
I'm not a fan of Dora but I would rather have her as a friend than have nengi around me!
Yes shez worse.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2020
Fehm u're stale as fvcck!... Which one is Mumu14

U could have mentioned an icon army and die in less than 0.0000005 seconds(that's if u're worth killing cos u're just a dead meat compared to ur fellow apologist)

Nonsense and baby G

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Nengi can never be friends with someone that mocks the dead tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
kwa kwa kwa kwa
coming from someone who likes and shares vile comments about others.
I can never be friends with a snake!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shugabasbn: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2020
e author=Titaniumental post=94320529]The Way My guy Laycon run rock and press dat booty yesternyt ehn,e sweet my belle.

Buh TBH,I don't think Nengi get any BF outside,and if she does I don't think feeling is involved in dat kind relationship, I dey sure say na just relationship with benefits, cos this girl wey I don see from week1-week 10 no look girl wey give a f***k about any Bf anywhere.

I don't want to bring Ozo into this,cos of ofcos,nothing dey between her and Ozo, Buh Team Ozo you guyz should pray or talk sense into your Ozo to forget dis babe matter,I don't think this kind babe is the relationship type. most especially for a gentleman like Ozo.

I really feel for dat Outside BF though, see as My guy just they press press dat booty anyhow, no respect at all!!!lwkm
Come to think of it,Laycon no even rate this babe like dat o,I dey sure say she no go dey Laycon's top 5 favourite HMs(even Erica go enter dat list)

If na me be Nengi's Outside BF,relationship don cancel I swear,no respect or regards to dat BF mehn.babe just the rub nyansh ontop another man preeq anyhow like say 2moro no dey.

But we careless sha.

Cos, Tonight my guy go still rock and press press dat nyansh again tonight with utter disregard!!!! and e go sweet my belle. I'm in for it.

Sorry o Nengi's Outside BF,na just for today,by Sunday u fit come carry your nyansh,by Sunday night the nyansh wey Laycon go dey rock na 30million,no time for nonsense.[/quote]

[/b]Ozo asked Laycon to take care of Nengi.
And Laycon is badly taking care of Ozo's property just that Ozo failed to mention the limit of the care. [b]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Gather here for a selfie if your fav is in top 5
Or got evicted honourably

If your fave left on a bumb short or got disgraced out of the show,go front small enter left turn right go a little bit front and turn left
Yeah that's Yaba left where your fave is getting treatment for her degraded mental health

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7975) (7976) (7977) (7978) (7979) (7980) (7981) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.