Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5060708 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8000) (8001) (8002) (8003) (8004) (8005) (8006) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

You haven't answered my question o hellite. You said the account had 100k followers and can't be called a parody so I ask again what's a parody??
You have no right to get an answer from me...

Why should it be called a Parody when it's operated by the owner himself...

Are you dumb or you are just acting up for a purpose

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eeghe:

Hehehehehe
He cracks me up shaa
I like his posts
They are not boring at all to me
Relentlessly pedantically wittically funny
cheesy

Looking deeply I know he doesn't mean it and all that is coming from a place of pain.

But I'll still drag him till he cries and runs to his kids for help grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
If BBN ships dinnur kill me, Ole and his boys should know they can't collect my blood. What's this madness? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am watching the match too
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
davodyguy:
Fake Dora had eyes on
Prince
Kiddwaya
Bright

Pretender

Add Ozo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sashaberry:

You have no right to get an answer from me...

Why should it be called a Parody when it's operated by the owner himself...

Are you dumb or you are just acting up for a purpose

So Kiddwaya was running the fake account and y'all still went ahead to report it

Tell me more grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
davodyguy:
We go kill Cattle.
Cattle meat sweat pass
No be lie, owambe on top owambe... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ayelala lo ma ba aye awon molebi e je
Your fave won't rest until you stop involving Erica and Elites in your drag..deal with it Olofo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Froshloaded:
I Dedicate this land to Laycon, winner of BBN season 5..

Amya come and buy land oo

cheesy How much per plot?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vecto(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Alphagan:

I like how Laycon doesn't send that morafvcking delawood. She's bitter, envious and pretentious.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. She must clap and cheer Laycon up tomorrow. She doesn't have any option.

LOL you dig bro.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
But wait, oo, icons, what did Dora do to us?

What she did in the beginning of the show was telling Laycon to keep quiet that she’s not interested in listening to his introduction. This I found very condescending

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
Fehm:

If I was to behave like Amya, trust me I'll use your picture against you when you personally insulted me here because your picture is in all ramificatiom a good tool to use.

You are not married but in a relationship, commiting fornication, but you think you are qualified to slutshame Erica for having sex with a man you'll never meet.

You supported Lilo who's bushy vagiina got exposed and littered the internet, but you think you are qualified to slutshame Erica.

You are not a virgin but you think it's cool to slutshame Erica and curse her unborn kids.

You supported how Nengi ridiculed Ozo and took his love for a joke, but you think you are qualified to attack Eeghe who has been an advocate of mutual feelings and love.

If there's anyone between you and Eeghe who is to be tagged a hypocrite, you are the one.

Eeghe has never gone personal on anyone here despite the fact people insult her, she has never brokeshame or bodyshame Laycon despite the fact that Laycon's fans have attacked her.

Eeghe is not a hypocrite, you are the real hypocrite here.
[/s]

Useless post.
Not worth reading.

Uncle weh mu...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
I hate what I'm doing actually, because it doesn't sit well with me. But the way they descend on Laycon, it's on another level

Remember Laycon signed up for a reality that millions watch, so he basically signed up for the trolling, just catch your cruise and don't let anyone here push you to that level for you to react this way.....

Remember your guy is always preaching love and light even when he was wished death and called a drumstick on the show.....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Eh eh

To the bitterica fan looking for my attention.

Yes, I studied in Sa

Yes, I am from Ibadan grin

Nonetheless, the picture you saw on my profile info was taken last year when I was supplying Spanish Tiles to one of the newest Estate at Lekki free trade Zone in Lagos grin

Not that carpentry isn't a very lucrative job but I don't have flair for it.

I hope you eventually learn a trade or something instead of wasting your time here, even if it is petty trading. cheesy

No fall my hand o, why you dey shalaye to person wey no worth am?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
majamajic:
Nengi packing biggy's creams and soaps into her bags

Hmmmmm ok
Biggie's cream and soaps not yours grin tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
The failed Ibadan carpenter should stop explaining himself for me.

I didn't ask for shalaye. I needed to let you know what you are asking for. If you drop side sub again, I'll pick it and drop a sub for you too. I'm always on my lane, I've always been. Na you first find trouble, Na you still dey explain.

Mumu wey waste em parents money, studied in SA and ended up as a carpenter in Ibadan.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dotez:
No Task today?

Froshloaded

Yes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
QueenCookie:

Whatever big plans she has after BBN, she can always run her shoe line comfortably with the plans.

I don't profess to know too much about what people intend to do with their future because no one really knows the heart of another...but one thing I know is this, Nengi will never stop bettering her life, she will do great things and will become a better person and I will be in every step of the way to support her in my little way.
Heck! More insidious insinuations like yours were made with Mercy, but look at her now, isn't God wonderful?

Shoes by Flora has come to stay, and so is Nengi

Why do u have to get sentimental.

All I talked about are her PLANS COMING INTO THE HOUSE. She's certainly no puritan

Obviously when she gets out of the house. A lot may/will change especially with so much options and invested parties.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fehm: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
QueenCookie:
[s][/s]

Useless post.
Not worth reading.

Uncle weh mu...
As usual, check your dp, ask yourself if you are qualified to troll Erica.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
But wait, oo, icons, what did Dora do to us?
She's condescending to laycon embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
MhisTahrah:
No fall my hand o, why you dey shalaye to person wey no worth am?
No mind me jare

I just wanted to clear the air before he begin recite am like nusery rhyme. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eeghe:

I am watching the match too
cheesy

I hope you are not watching to troll ManU, hope you are watching as a fan, as no trolling of ManU will be tolerated here.......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Have I ever mentioned her fave without provocation? This one is so obsessed she is even beginning to falsely accuse me. Ogun lakaye oshinmole, sango oka oya, abina lenu, ati gbogbo awon irunmole lo maa ja iwo ati gbogbo iran e. Insimi o ni ba eyan e to ba fi omo ologo sile. Were, digbolugi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

So Kiddwaya was running the fake account and y'all still went ahead to report it

Tell me more grin
Now I know your cerebrum is damaged.

So to you,a parody account has 100k+ followers
While the main account has 36k followers right??
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beorn1:

Your name is already there as my le boo. Your love is my price and I've gotten that. kiss

Lookatew getting me all mushy grin grin

It's yours for life, peanut head. kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lets leave her alone for now, when her fans make any mad move, then we attack.
Akorkor:

What she did in the beginning of the show was telling Laycon to keep quiet that she’s not interested in listening to his introduction. This I found very condescending

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nengi just said she was about to expose her nipples yesterday, but laycon immediately told her to draw it up in the pool...

It's not difficult to see why most housemates like him, it's not difficult to see why millions love him, he is not difficult to connect with, only if you remove hate, bias and sentiment from your mind, then you will see why laycon is loved...

Olamilekan... A king I Stan...

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Apparently people in Dora's group we're aware that voting line wasn't to. E closed at 10:00pm last night, but at 12:00pm today.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Its true, sha. I'll stop after tomorrow.
fitzmayowa:

Remember Laycon signed up for a reality that millions watch, so he basically signed up for the trolling, just catch your cruise and don't let anyone here push you to that level for you to react this way.....

Remember your guy is always preaching love and light even when he was wished death and called a drumstick on the show.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
I know the guy go turn am into rhyme grin

Tomorrow is Tomorrow. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by M1cha: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
When I heard the show was over according to some people, I had no idea this thread would reach 8000 pages before the show ended.

Well, what do I know? grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Forget her, until her fans come for him. Laycon is handling himself well
MzCherry:

She's condescending to laycon embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
davodyguy:
Apparently people in Dora's group we're aware that voting line wasn't to. E closed at 10:00pm last night, but at 12:00pm today.

Interesting
Bro, stop pushing this

Let's just wait till tomorrow for the results to come out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8000) (8001) (8002) (8003) (8004) (8005) (8006) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.