Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4991187 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8002) (8003) (8004) (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OMONGBALI: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
User09:

This is a misrepresentation of the context of their discussion. I see some laycon fans here also referring to the same thing. U guys didnt listen to the conversation from the beginning and clearly misunderstood Nengi.

She was referring to Ozo being VERY TICKLISH and Laycon not being ticklish. Which is where his response came from. Again I repeat, EVERYTHING THEY SAID IN THAT CONVERSATION HAS TO DO WITH LAYCON NOT BEING TICKLISH

Honestly it's so easy to twist conversations if u dont pay attention to what's been said

Then she continued by saying Laycon came across like someone who would take long to cum, or was that part twisted as well?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
MzCherry:

Your tears is delicious
My dearest icons, lunch is served
Fairdamsel please add this one too grin Make sure it's safe from that fish cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
M1cha:
When I heard the show was over according to some people, I had no idea this thread would reach 8000 pages before the show ended.

Well, what do I know? grin

Check the content
wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
Okay, oo. My family have advised me.
Gbogbo epe yen ko necesstri rara.Love and light mama.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
arukwe123:
grin for where. Brands sef dey run. Dem fit dey celebrate their anniversary make Whorica go drink slap brand Manager grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
Have you ever seen me hype Agama?
I dislike her but I would rather force myself to like her than like nengi.Learn to read and comprehend !!!!
I don't regret trolling agama and I don't regret stanning Tacha either but that doesn't mean that I would support someone I don't like just because she says so...I'm not a simp!
As for chibabe,the only thing we have in common is Tacha,asides that,I owe her nothing and she owes me nothing.
My lady(kimbrelle)doesn't like Erica but you will never see her posting vile comments here and I don't like Dora but for her sake,I would defend her...that's true friendship which goes beyond bbnaija!
Unlike you,who declared war on Jayson because he refused to join you guys (Gbegirisoup,amya and other mercineries) in supporting nengi.
You and your gang of mumunaries started famzing chibabe as soon as she started posting vile comments about Erica and hyping nengi out of spite!
Yes,I will sing a different song next year if Im attracted to a certain housemate(s) but I won't stop supporting Miracle,Tacha and Erica because I am a true fan!
Unlike you who dumped Agama for nengi!

Everything you said, is what you did.

You declared war on chibaby because she dumped WhorErica.

See how quickly you dumped Tasha all because of WhorErica.

I smell hypocrisy here...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
fitzmayowa:
They are shading Ozo, Laycon and the rest dey yab the boy......cheesy grin cheesy
Who,who,who and who?

I dey watch match.

What are they saying precisely
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Okay cry cry cry. Now, I'm ashamed. Love and light.
MhisTahrah:
Gbogbo epe yen ko necesstri rara.Love and light mama.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dotez:

I just want her to do her own media tour and throw Ozo under the bus,Which she will definitely do be it intentional or unintentional.Maybe dat will send the precise and accurate message to Ozo,I really want him to get over this girl matter,is getting so annoying for me.

You can Imagine,she do something whether e concern Ozo or not,some stupid fools will just find a way to bring Ozo Into the whole mess.like wtf! I really will like dis stuffs not to continue after the show.He need to act fast.There are many fishes in the Ocean nah

Next week headache:
One thing is sure most of the words that will come from her during her own interview sections(probably next week)about her and Ozo Shenanigans will definitely put Ozo in not so palatable view.

These tears also look fridge worthy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nexus25:

Call on Vulture and the old thing to come and do their work. Na for where things no dey settle and where bad energy dey them like.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
These housemates are amebo. Why den dey talk about ex housemates matter?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Vulture Vulture

All na cruise oo

Don't take things personal baby cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eeghe:

I like football in a masculine way embarassed
(Not so much these days though)
But, Man United fan here, since Fergie

Get newsletters and have received a gift from them too
Quite shameful especially as I am all for Africa
Shame shame shame on mily for United loving cheesy

Same here ManU fan since 95, but this days I no dey too take dem serious as heart attack is real....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Laycon: so almost 10 weeks in this house and you didn't allow ozo kiss, o wrong now nengi grin

Laycon dey shocked grin

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eeghe:

Heyy Sis kiss
Better get back on Twitter..
Or else you would think the BBtruth is on this thread...
Life life life on Twitter
Real life
Real money, real support, organic everywhere
Will send you my Twitter username so you can send me a message and I will take you round bliss cheesy
Ciao

Ish menh.... lol

I am thinking of passing sis, no vex biko kiss kiss

Not going there helps me to withdraw neatly after BB shows

it's deliberate honestly

And I don't want to learn bad things grin grin

Twitter wars pass my power grin grin

There are certain words not in my vocabulary and I don't want to add them tongue

But I am still here till may be Monday morning..... then I log off and wait for next season

buttii pls keep the video links coming if you can, I really appreciate them

love you!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
majamajic:

Neither yours too , but it's update !
Do you tongue smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
MzCherry:

Your tears is delicious

My dearest icons, lunch is served

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sashaberry: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

Chai!!
Just see somebody's mother or future mother disgracing herself. Go and Google the meaning of parody accounts first and stop confusing yourself.
Parody has nothing to do with followership.
You are disgracing yourself sir

Account that has been mentioned since the beginning of this season....all of a sudden,a new one emerge and you claim the old one is parody??

So you mean to tell me that Kidd joined Twitter last year??

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
goldenone:
Top 5 raiding Biggies house. Eweleke. I'm guessing Biggie will tell them to return everything when they finish
Trust Biggie on that grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beorn1:
I've missed out special landmarks on this thread, but I got the most jucy of it all.

Dedicated to all Tbaj Lovers, Royal Army, and Wayadem Gang.

Geezeem, Broobembem/Fehm, Homesteady and co.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
The guy dey form warrior on top ordinary rhymes cheesy

I don't feel like trolling you now because material never day.

I no be like you way go dey repeat one line for ten hours

Make tomorrow reach now, na sniper go solve am for you last! last! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Eeghe:

I like football in a masculine way embarassed
(Not so much these days though)
But, Man United fan here, since Fergie

Get newsletters and have received a gift from them too
Quite shameful especially as I am all for Africa
Shame shame shame on mily for United loving cheesy

A true red blood! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Blownnnnnnnn!!!! grin grin grin kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

These tears also look fridge worthy grin
Tears must be something dat comes so cheap to your like,most especially on stuff like BBN,No wonder you throw that word around anyhow.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
FirstSon01:

We Don drink their tears finish so dem Don go refill grin

Meanwhile I hear something about my white jug
cheesy grin grin

fairdamsel must hv finished it. Sorry. We just need to gather moreeeee. angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dotez:

Who,who,who and who?

I dey watch match.

What are they saying precisely

Dey yab una boy say after all the follow wey him dey follow Nengi him no see kiss.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6144581/bbnaija-prince-dating-former-bbnaija

Lmao

So prince is dating mercy now.

I laugh in spanish
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Useless Manchester United
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fehm:

If I was to behave like Amya, trust me I'll use your picture against you when you personally insulted me here because your picture is in all ramificatiom a good tool to use.

You are not married but in a relationship, commiting fornication, but you think you are qualified to slutshame Erica for having sex with a man you'll never meet.

You supported Lilo who's bushy vagiina got exposed and littered the internet, but you think you are qualified to slutshame Erica.

You are not a virgin but you think it's cool to slutshame Erica and curse her unborn kids.

You supported how Nengi ridiculed Ozo and took his love for a joke, but you think you are qualified to attack Eeghe who has been an advocate of mutual feelings and love.

If there's anyone between you and Eeghe who is to be tagged a hypocrite, you are the one.

Eeghe has never gone personal on anyone here despite the fact people insult her, she has never brokeshame or bodyshame Laycon despite the fact that Laycon's fans have attacked her.

Eeghe is not a hypocrite, you are the real hypocrite here.

I think she may be just pained I apologised to Amya...
Cos I don’t know what she is on about?
Anyway, thanks for defending me kiss
She is not someone I wanna roll with on here though, so you needn’t bother, I basically skimmed thru and then skipped her mention.

Hello Amya (how are you?)
Did you post anything showing you are still mad at me? (I don’t feel this is the case but I am a bit lost?). If for any reason we are good, ignore the mention, whatever else is the case doesn’t matter to me.
Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by solonnachi: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Demnan:
These housemates are amebo. Why den dey talk about ex housemates matter?

Biggie should engage them in any task. They are too idle. Even police and thief task is OK.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Dey yab una boy say after all the follow wey him dey follow Nengi him no see kiss.....cheesy grin cheesy
LMAO

Who and who?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
United
Nanchench cheesy
Back to trying to support Flying Antelopes
Mxm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8002) (8003) (8004) (8005) (8006) (8007) (8008) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.