Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111413 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8691) (8692) (8693) (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
MzCherry:
lmao
As if I knew it's only you that can write this
Buhahahahaha
Emsinsin bursted again grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
SammyFX:

So are u saying tht wt her movie she will win Oscar..bro do u knw wat Oscar award is
Tell me how you want me to help you understand this thing oh.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Make she win 10 sef, the award no dey recognised. Short and simple!
Okay tell your definition of a recognized award.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lol Kiddrica shippers, imagine after dragging every fanbase for their ship & accusing every dick and Harry of wanting their trophy

Why won't they do aggressive prayer and fasting? people that'll literally die if their ship doesn't work out. grin

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
EmmyCC:

Tell me how you want me to help you understand this thing oh.

U dnt need to help me because u talk childish most times do u knw wat they call an Oscar award I ask u again??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
EmmyCC:

Okay tell your definition of a recognized award.
Baba it not recognized award even Nengi did not Brag about it.. It high time u understand things and stop living in delusions

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
MzCherry:
lmao
As if I knew it's only you that can write this
Buhahahahaha
I am not even a shipper to start with.
But are you looking for an opportunity to have a chat with me though?
Go stalk your fave and leave Kiddrica alone.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
MzCherry:
Where's tatiana4u
The hoelites here don't know how to hype baby Gordon
Do you miss me that much?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
SammyFX:

Baba it not recognized award even Nengi did not Brag about it.. It high time u understand things and stop living in delusions
She posted it on her story. Erica too no take am brag.
But you quoted me without answering my question Sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
SammyFX:

U dnt need to help me because u talk childish most times do u knw wat they call an Oscar award I ask u again??
You failed to understand simple English and that's where your problem is.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
MzCherry:
lmao ,some people are so foolish
What's this??

LMAO it's something emmycc can write
Like I said I don't ship.
On this thread I once said if I had my way Erica and Ozo would be together but if Kidd makes her happy...
This comment must be from your people Sha.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
EmmyCC:

You failed to understand simple English and that's where your problem is.
Oh teach me the english I Wil understand why interfering Oscar n Erica movie

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
https://twitter.com/MsAdaO/status/1323363098397413376?s=20

Watch this and crack your ribs out grin

Shameless whoricans.
E sure me say na totonatu lead that prayer session. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Must dey blame everything on Nengi and Laycon?

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
SammyFX:

Oh teach me the english I Wil understand why interfering Oscar n Erica movie
Go back to that comment where I brokedown the conversation between Chigirl, you and I read it carefully because I don't think it can get simpler than that.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Shameless whoricans.
They never fail to suprise me shameless whoricans carrying pigwaya as trophy.. Baba they flex turkey white chick's them stil de pray awon didirin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Shameless whoricans.

Lol Kiddrica shippers, imagine after dragging every fanbase for their ship & accusing every dick and Harry of wanting their trophy (Kidd)

Why won't they do aggressive prayer and fasting? people that'll literally die if their ship doesn't work out

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
EmmyCC:

Yen Yen Yen. You wey Don troll Erica tire for this thread.
You have not watched the film oh and even if you did your bitterness will not let you be honest.
Keep your opinions to yourself, it doesn't count.
By God's grace we will all be alive to see Erica bag all the awards.

I haven't watched the movie Me troll Erica Me that even voted for Erica and Nengi and advocated here for others to go vote for them... Ofcos my opinion doesn't count, it will count when the time comes.... Las las na una go be the downfall of Erica

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
EmmyCC:

Yen Yen Yen. You wey Don troll Erica tire for this thread.
You have not watched the film oh and even if you did your bitterness will not let you be honest.
Keep your opinions to yourself, it doesn't count.
By God's grace we will all be alive to see Erica bag all the awards.

Hyping won't let u say the truth, BBN fame will soon end and fowl yansh go open.... "Make hay while the sun shines", na oyinbo proverb and there's a reason for that.....awards without featuring in movies? Awards without any movie role? Who knew Erica before BBN Instead of her to utilize the opportunity she has now and you fans are not even helping at all... Why will I be bitter over Erica's success? Will her failure favour me in anyway Critics are very crucial when it comes to growth cos they will let u know where u are going wrong and how to make urself beta.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I don dey see stupid people for my life, I never see person wey foolish like whoricans.

Like why will you be begging a man to marry your fave? Na crase? On top say him papa get money. Them just dey reduce whorica market value. Fine girl wey no get value.

Na so some of them go dey organise IG live this night. to pray for every weapon fashion against their Versace wedding grin very funny and shameful. The first fanbase in BBN history to treat a man like a trophy all because of money.

Prayer session on top man. Chai, I never see am for my life.. grin
If dey channel that same energy to pray for whorica, she for don dey bag deals and movie roles by now but reverse Is the case. Shameless people!

Instead of them to channel their energy on how to help her grow, na relationship be their problem.... misplaced priority sad sad

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Lol Kiddrica shippers, imagine after dragging every fanbase for their ship & accusing every dick and Harry of wanting their trophy

Why won't they do aggressive prayer and fasting? people that'll literally die if their ship doesn't work out. grin
Seems the guy has gone back to the place where Christmas is already happening.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Shameless whoricans.
Na wa ooo. That prayer point can turn the poor to a rich man over but.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Shameless whoricans.

This is highly embarrassing. shocked

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2020
Are Hellites back?? Do they want war??

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AmosAkins: 1:39am On Nov 03, 2020
EmmyCC:

Like I said I don't ship.
On this thread I once said if I had my way Erica and Ozo would be together but if Kidd makes her happy...
This comment must be from your people Sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 3:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Who's the hottest babe again??

Nengi, Giddem!!!

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 3:26am On Nov 03, 2020
When next Insecure FC AKA Bambiala FC AKA Bleaching FC AKA Gordon's FC AKA Mad woman FC AKA Gold digger FC AKA Choose a dirty MF over 85m FC brag about trends, Ninjas, Finish them with these

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:40am On Nov 03, 2020
chigirlangel:

Hyping won't let u say the truth, BBN fame will soon end and fowl yansh go open.... "Make hay while the sun shines", na oyinbo proverb and there's a reason for that.....awards without featuring in movies? Awards without any movie role? Who knew Erica before BBN Instead of her to utilize the opportunity she has now and you fans are not even helping at all... Why will I be bitter over Erica's success? Will her failure favour me in anyway Critics are very crucial when it comes to growth cos they will let u know where u are going wrong and how to make urself beta.
My dear Erica is good in her craft it's not my fault that Laycon's fans will rather die than be happy for her and admit it.
If you must know Erica is working, Film making ot acting is not like music that you just jump into a studio and make noise on a beat and then release in few days. The former takes time and longer process even before shooting starts.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:41am On Nov 03, 2020
chigirlangel:

I haven't watched the movie Me troll Erica Me that even voted for Erica and Nengi and advocated here for others to go vote for them... Ofcos my opinion doesn't count, it will count when the time comes.... Las las na una go be the downfall of Erica
Okay maybe I was wrong, can you tell me the central theme of the movie?
One thing I am sure of is you are a fan of Laycon and una no dey wish Erica well or am I wrong?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 03, 2020
Stormywhitetalk:
If the main motivation behind doing anything by a fanbase is out of spite, then be sure of things going awry in your camp.
When I said Erica made a wrong move by choosing Thic didi in her corner some people thought I was just being hateful.
The rate at which she turned back on them is even faster than she did with Tacha. All aspiring BBN housemates should avoid her at all cost.
I stumbled on a tweet by Kidd’s cousin and the girl was even body shaming didi. Her one time ally.
Do you even know what happened?
Didi made a post that looked like she was targeting kiddwaya on twitter, all of a sudden Elites came for her and started insulting her, Didi then came out to correct them that they misunderstood her post but they didn't listen. That was how Erica's Assistant or so made a public post on twitter disassociating themselves with DIdi.
That lady did nothing wrong

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 03, 2020
BarristerAlarig:

Lol.... What else would you expect from Hellites?? It's surprising they aren't dragging Nengi already, or is it because Agama FC is dragging Nengi??

In other news, have you met Nengi??
My brother the reason they are not dragging Nengi is because Kidd and Nengi already unfollowed eachother immediately after the show else if they were still friends, Nengi for hear am cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:37am On Nov 03, 2020
Erica is really pressing your necks..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8691) (8692) (8693) (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.