Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5110294 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8692) (8693) (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) (8698) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 7:07am On Nov 03, 2020
EmmyCC:

Okay maybe I was wrong, can you tell me the central theme of the movie?
One thing I am sure of is you are a fan of Laycon and una no dey wish Erica well or am I wrong?

Not maybe but you are wrong, the fact that I'm laycon's fan doesn't mean that I don't wish her well....there are some fans that like both laycon and Erica and wish both of them well, like I said before her success or failure won't add any meaning to my life, so why hating on someone I don't even know angry angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2020
Agbgift:
I go born come back, come still meet una still dey fight Laycon and Erica fight!? Na wa oooi
congratulations ma,am

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chigirlangel: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2020
EmmyCC:

My dear Erica is good in her craft it's not my fault that Laycon's fans will rather die than be happy for her and admit it.
If you must know Erica is working, Film making ot acting is not like music that you just jump into a studio and make noise on a beat and then release in few days. The former takes time and longer process even before shooting starts.

Same way you would rather die than be happy for laycon That's also not laycon's fault.... Unlike you, I am happy for Erica, why will I stream her movie or subscribe to her channel or even vote for her, if I'm not happy for her

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2020
Na was ooo

So these miscreants still find their way to stalk again

Upon that,they even dropped a comment and carried it as a card to troll....what a shame

Spend 80% of your day trolling Erica and the remaining doing other useless things...we love to see it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2020
Go through several pages all you will see is Erica this,Kidd that,Elites this

And you will still wonder why they are so focused on matters concerning this duo

What a shame
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
Who's the hottest babe again??

Nengi, Giddem!!!

Mexican doctors we thank you oooo

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2020
Nilknarf:

Yes oo we thank them cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Nilknarf:

You can open GFM for whorica to do for her black flat yansh if you are so pained.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Nilknarf:

Most likely British doctors. They did an amazing job. Unlike your fave using caro white to bleach while sharing her body for change.

Nengi isn't Hoericas mate.

P.s- don't ever quote me.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2020
Simran94:

My brother the reason they are not dragging Nengi is because Kidd and Nengi already unfollowed eachother immediately after the show else if they were still friends, Nengi for hear am cheesy grin cheesy

True oo.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2020
So nengi has carried her boyfriend snatcher tag to merike?
Na who swear for this Bayelsan mgbeke sef?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Nov 03, 2020
Dear nengi, Mercy Eke is not Erica Nlewedim!
She will disgrace you and drag you like the filthy bitch you are....stop going after people's men and respect people's relationships!
Tueh!
See face like soured moi moi!
Old cargo!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2020
Tatiana4u:
You whoricans want Nengi to be like your who.re by all means but she keeps shaming you all.
Even if you are dumb shouldn't your brain tell you mercy and Ike have been chasing clout since yesterday so they can gain attention for the season 2 of their reality show?
Your sense of reasoning should tell you Ike did this for clout and I know some of you whoricans will feed from it. Senseless and shameless people!

I hope the picture below explains it all to your dumb skull.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:01am On Nov 03, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You whoricans want Nengi to be like your who.re by all means but she keeps shaming you all.
Even if you are dumb shouldn't your brain tell you mercy and Ike have been chasing clout since yesterday so they can gain attention for the season 2 of their reality show?
Your sense of reasoning should tell you Ike did this for clout and I know some of you whoricans will feed from it. Senseless and shameless people!

You shouldn't have quoted her. She obviously knows the truth but desperately want to drag Nengi and spin narratives. Same shit happened before. The American failed gigolo shared a picture with Tacha, all for clout.

Nengi can never be a cheap hoe like their fave who was fvcking a total stranger on National TV and writing list of things she needed from the said stranger.

Olosho work dy pass that one

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Simran94:

Do you even know what happened?
Didi made a post that looked like she was targeting kiddwaya on twitter, all of a sudden Elites came for her and started insulting her, Didi then came out to correct them that they misunderstood her post but they didn't listen. That was how Erica's Assistant or so made a public post on twitter disassociating themselves with DIdi.
That lady did nothing wrong
i remember this day

So is that why Whorica left didi

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BigwayAfrica: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2020
I published a criticism of BBN on a nationwide magazine three years ago, but fell in love with the show because of Laycon

I hitherto seldom listen to secular songs but I been playing "Nobody icon remix' like 50 times daily, and this is no hyperbole.

Now I've been thinking which one of Laycon's rap verses in the Nobody remix is better.

Now let's settle it once and for all

Hit like for first verse, share for second verse

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BarristerAlarig: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2020
Hellites trophy....

T-shirt 4k, trouser 4k, Pam slippers 2k.

If Audio Billion was a person, it will be oga

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stormywhitetalk: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2020
Amazing...check below

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stormywhitetalk: 11:01am On Nov 03, 2020
Great feat. Keep streaming. Video out on 5th

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
Who's the hottest babe again??

Nengi, Giddem!!!

She hot die, her s3x applies na another level

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2020
Stormywhitetalk:
Great feat. Keep streaming. Video out on 5th

Another heart attack for OPPOnus

I Afghanistan to restan and Pakistan!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stormywhitetalk: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Another heart attack for OPPOnus

I Afghanistan to restan and Pakistan!

What do you think about this?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2020
I wonder why people can not stop Nengi this Nengi that ,someone, that is hustling for endorsement minding her own, bitter whoricans Is Nengi the reason why kidd didn't take Erica to UK? Is Nengi the reason kidd is fighting with his cousin , Is Nengi the reason kidd is shading Erica as not having table manners? ls Nengi the reason kidd is looking for a cook wife like chioma? Is Nengi the reason kidd and Erica unfollow each other, And how is she the reason for anyone breakup either Mercy or Ike or whoever, yes she is a Queen from Bayelsa that knows her root and never brings disgrace to her people , if that's what's is giving you sleepless nights bring it on, am ready for any of you, Nonsense and Akamu

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:34am On Nov 03, 2020
Stormywhitetalk:

What do you think about this?
I doubt. ABT was ready even before Laycon came out of the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2020
"Laycon is not fine, no brand will use him" grin

Una papa!!!

Laycon in your faces forever!

OPPOxLaycon

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2020
MzCherry:
i remember this day

So is that why Whorica left didi
I think so because it was immediately after that drama they made the announcement

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 03, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You can open GFM for whorica to do for her black flat yansh if you are so pained.

No they don't need it. Kidd already told Erica in the house that he would sponsor her to go do her ass and boobs

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 03, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Lol cheesy grin
Everybody needs Nengi just to chase clouts now .... Just mention Nengi's name and boom, you are popular
Nengi the Clout wink cheesy grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I don dey see stupid people for my life, I never see person wey foolish like whoricans.

Like why will you be begging a man to marry your fave? Na crase? On top say him papa get money. Them just dey reduce whorica market value. Fine girl wey no get value.

Na so some of them go dey organise IG live this night. to pray for every weapon fashion against their Versace wedding grin very funny and shameful. The first fanbase in BBN history to treat a man like a trophy all because of money.

Prayer session on top man. Chai, I never see am for my life.. grin
If dey channel that same energy to pray for whorica, she for don dey bag deals and movie roles by now but reverse Is the case. Shameless people!

Buhahaha I laugh in chibabe voice

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2020
dgudlyf:
congratulations ma,am
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stormywhitetalk: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I doubt. ABT was ready even before Laycon came out of the house.
I thought so as well.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You're so good at bursting pple

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8692) (8693) (8694) (8695) (8696) (8697) (8698) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.