Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5062176 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8931) (8932) (8933) (8934) (8935) (8936) (8937) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Stormywhitetalk: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
The fact that some artist got a big break with one song this year doesn’t make them successful musicians. Cheque’s zoom is huge in fact it’s my best song of 2020 but when mentioning successful artist in Nigeria I won’t mention Cheque because just like Laycon they are still growing artist.
And for those who think Laycon’s fanbase should make him do more numbers music wise. Peep the picture below. That’s Cheque and Nobody remix video that dropped 1 day apart. I thought Cheque is a huge artist?
And for your information: Dj Neptune released this video on nov.8 via another platform and most icons had already watched the video before it dropped on YouTube. You can imagine if this was the first place he released it. Do the math.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hoelites, what are you guys trending tomorrow? Has whorica drop the #tag as usual

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Omotoshan was a hit. Same way fierce and Hip hop are hits today. Omotoshan made top 20 charts. Same way fierce has made top 20 this year.
. Top 20 of which chat? Omotoshan was a bigger hit if you don't know.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Koolface4u:
Hoelites, what are you guys trending tomorrow? Has whorica drop the #tag as usual

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
EmmyCC:
Top 20 of which chat? Omotoshan was a bigger hit if you don't know.
Omotoshan was a hit no doubt and was obviously among top 20 on charts during it's time.

Fierce made top 20 on soundcity chart. You and I know you can't count hit songs of 2020 without counting firece. Unless you want to decieve yourself.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
genius43:

Was Fierce Nation a big Label when Laycon was topping MTV Base Afro Hip Hop Chart in 2019?

That is when I listened to fierce for the first time and went to download it without even knowing Laycon, and it was Laycon's Rap that drew me to the song because I likened him to Vector.

I bet if I tell you the first time I listened to Ycee you haven't dreamt of listening to him.

Pay attention to the date on my Screenshot.

Whenever I think you have gone so low, you still find a way to outdo yourself.
Ok it was released in 2019 but many of us didn't know it and saying it topped Afro hip hop chat in 2019 when you and few knew it us funny oh. Las Las make una free me I don tire to dey do explaining wey una no go gree take . Let's pray he gets better Sha.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
EmmyCC:

Ok it was released in 2019 but many of us didn't know it and saying it topped Afro hip hop chat in 2019 when you and few knew it us funny oh. Las Las make una free me I don tire to dey do explaining wey una no go gree take . Let's pray he gets better Sha.
There is nothing to free you about my guy..

We are bursting you with receipts left, right and center. Now you want to quit?

You have to finish what you started.

And yes, Laycon will definitely get better.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
shashaperry:

Babe, you're one of the reasons i always visit this thread. I doff my hat for you kiss kiss

thanks dear, make God of Laycon remember us ohh, Amen!

have fun!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Omotoshan was a hit no doubt and was obviously among top 20 on charts during it's time.

Fierce made top 20 on soundcity chart. You and I know you can't count hit songs of 2020 without counting firece. Unless you want to decieve yourself.
Ranking 15/20 in soundcity Saturday radio chat na your definition of hit? I was even wondering if MTV has dropped. And this is what you want to compare Omotoshan with like 15/20 in one Saturday to a track that was mad hit for months.
Biko just free me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

There is nothing to free you about my guy..

We are bursting you with receipts left, right and center. Now you want to quit?

You have to finish what you started.

And yes, Laycon will definitely get better.
Which receipts one Saturday on the charts coming far behind Jamopiper and other fellow fresh guys and na 15/20 e Come be.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
EmmyCC:

Ranking 15/20 in soundcity Saturday radio chat na your definition of hit? I was even wondering if MTV has dropped. And this is what you want to compare Omotoshan with like 15/20 in one Saturday to a track that was mad hit for months.
Biko just free me.
Oga that chart is not for one Saturday. It's released every Monday. That's the chart from soundcity for that week. Not just one Saturday. Get your facts right.

I wasn't even comparing fierce to omotoshan in the first place because I don't have the receipts of the chart as at that time. You brought it in. So talking about it without receipts is senseless.
Every song you see up there are hits. To make top 20 among mullions of songs in Nigeria no be beans. Baba mi.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
EmmyCC:

Which receipts one Saturday on the charts coming far behind Jamopiper and other fellow fresh guys and na 15/20 e Come be.

How may fresh rappers you see for there? Mention just 1!

It's the whole week not Saturday.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Peep all those stars and new hit musicians who came after Jamo and other fellow fresh guys
EmmyCC:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
I come with another receipt Mr Emcc..

I know you will still ask why he didn't make number 1, as per the hater wey you be.

I'm not going to this extent and bringing receipts for you to agree with me. I know you can never agree because you are a hater. You will still find another excuse to discredit it. So I'm not surprised. But one thing I want you to do is to hate Laycon with your full chest. Stop disguising. Na wetin I hate be that.
Jjc, totonatu, mumunarf and other haters here hate with their full chest, they don't disguise. Be like them. It's not that hard. Stop disguising under "I'm saying facts". It's irritating!

BTW, it's for a whole week.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Oga that chart is not for one Saturday. It's released every Monday. That's the chart from soundcity for that week. Not just one Saturday. Get your facts right.

I wasn't even comparing fierce to omotoshan in the first place because I don't have the receipts of the chart as at that time. You brought it in. So talking about it without receipts is senseless.
Every song you see up there are hits. To make top 20 among mullions of songs in Nigeria no be beans. Baba mi.
Omotoshan definitely made top 5 self and need I remind you that you said that Omotoshan was a hit then just like Fierce is now and if that ain't comparison then what is it?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
EmmyCC:

Omotoshan definitely made top 5 self and need I remind you that you said that Omotoshan was a hit then just like Fierce is now and if that ain't comparison then what is it?
You brought omotoshan into the discussion. Yes or No?

Even though you didn't come with receipts. But I still chose to believe you.
Both are hits in their respective years. I'm not trying to convince you oo because your opinion doesn't matter.
Believe what you want..But stop disguising!!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Omo kidwaya na everyday flexing o

Baba na minister of Enjoyment Galore chei

Baba they roll with 30bg

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2020

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:03am On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I come with another receipt Mr Emcc..

I know you will still ask why he didn't make number 1, as per the hater wey you be.

I'm not going to this extent and bringing receipts for you to agree with me. I know you can never agree because you are a hater. You will still find another excuse to discredit it. So I'm not surprised. But one thing I want you to do is to hate Laycon with your full chest. Stop disguising. Na wetin I hate be that.
Jjc, totonatu, mumunarf and other haters here hate with their full chest, they don't disguise. Be like them. It's not that hard. Stop disguising under "I'm saying facts". It's irritating!

BTW, it's for a whole week.
1 week I wouldn't ask why it's not 1 because I never expected it to be even 4 na big thing for am . May be this is a chat for Lagos because I listen to the radio a lot and I don't think I ever heard it anywhere but BBNaija party. Because this list says most played songs on radio in Nigeria. Zoom, BBC and others I know.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2020
EmmyCC:

1 week I wouldn't ask why it's not 1 because I never expected it to be even 4 na big thing for am . May be this is a chat for Lagos because I listen to the radio a lot and I don't think I ever heard it anywhere but BBNaija party. Because this list says most played songs on radio in Nigeria. Zoom, BBC and others I know.
Lol, another excuse as expected grin

I wasn't expecting you to agree on anything I tell you. But trust one thing from me. I come with receipts. Once again, stop disguising!!!

Hate Laycon with ur full chest!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You brought omotoshan into the discussion. Yes or No?

Even though you didn't come with receipts. But I still chose to believe you.
Both are hits in their respective years. I'm not trying to convince you oo because your opinion doesn't matter.
Believe what you want..But stop disguising!!!
I also think I need rest now self you will never agree so just chill and believe what you like.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2020

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Lol, another excuse as expected grin

I wasn't expecting you to agree on anything I tell you. But trust one thing from me. I come with receipts. Once again, stop disguising!!!

Hate Laycon with ur full chest!!!
Come with receipts from which source and how did it come about? We all listen to radio and you know wetin you dey hear me I Know wetin I dey hear so I even tried to partially accept your receipts.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

plus guess what?
Fierce is the only rap song on that chart..
Laycon is doing well abeg.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2020
EmmyCC:

I also think I need rest now self you will never agree so just chill and believe what you like.
You sef will never agree so our argument is pointless. Choose to believe what you want but stop disguising.
Good night!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:11am On Nov 18, 2020
EmmyCC:

Come with receipts from which source and how did it come about? We all listen to radio and you know wetin you dey hear me I Know wetin I dey hear so I even tried to partially accept your receipts.
Choose to believe what you want. I'm not trying to convince you. Your opinion doesn't matter at all. Stop disguising!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 12:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Chibabe005:
they were even reporting "chess" who is their family friend, dorathy!!

tueeh, evil set of humans.

that's why Erica only gets deal like period flow, once in a month. tueeh

Even period flows better pass her

It's not once in a month
More like once in over 2 months

She waited over 2 months to sign another deal since she signed kúkú deal

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Froshloaded:
LAYGLOBAL

https://twitter.com/Miz_Bee2/status/1328817706821443588
Laycon's unveiling on channels TV cheesy

Their papa!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2020

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

They Don cast us oo grin

grin grin grin grin

Have you seen this video?

https://twitter.com/GOtvNg/status/1328669717901565953

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:20am On Nov 18, 2020
Omoluabi cheesy smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2020

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8931) (8932) (8933) (8934) (8935) (8936) (8937) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.